New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Killer

"I was wondering how long it would take you to recognize me, my dear friend." the coroner stood up as his body became distorted until it reconfigured as the image of the Killer that Michel had seen before: wearing a long trenchcoat and a large hat that covered his face.

"I kept the ear as a snack for later. But enough about that, Reporter. I do believe it's time I gave my second interview. After all, you've learned so much since we last met." the Killer lifted his hat slightly, revealing a large row of grinning, sharp fang-like teeth.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Michel

Michel sighed, somewhat in content, as he pulled out a pen and pad. The Journalist was very pleased to have a second interview with the man the country was ... inspired by, for lack of a better term, but he wished it didn't have to be in a such a dismal and disgusting situation.

"I want to ask you a question off the record first," Michel got to the point.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Killer

"Go ahead. I'm willing to answer nearly anything."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Michel

"How much longer until that girl, Amy, does ... whatever it is she does?" Michel asked as he glared at the killer, trying to sound very determined and serious, and journalist spy movie hero arch-type like.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Killer

"That I cannot say. My Mistress will make her decision when she makes it. It could be two months or two years from now, depending. I do my best to persuade her to wipe out your vile race, and Carla persuades her to do the opposite. But in the end neither of us know when she will make her final choice. When it happens, it will happen. And believe me, you will know when it happens." the Killer's wicked grin grew wider after he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Michel

Michel mentally noted the name of Carla before asking, "Ah, so you and this Carla you speak of, you're both her ... advisors, pawns? What would you say the relationship between the three of you is like?" Michel asked after biting his pen for a few seconds. The Journalist knew that he probably wouldn't be allowed to print these questions for the public to read, and a part of Michel really did want to ask questions he knew he could print, something for the world to see. But he wanted information, the truth, more then fame at this point.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Killer

"In one way you could say we are the little angel and devil that rest on her shoulders, and gives her advice on what to do. To put it one way. Carla and I are creations of our Mistress, and without her we would not exist." the Killer answered.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Michel

Michel took a few notes and muttered, "I see," in fascination. It was odd information to receive, and cast Amy in an entirely different light. He'd have to have Jacob invite the girl over sometime ... perhaps get them to go on a date? Michel went over the possibilities before glancing back at the killer. "Thank you. Now then, onto the actual interview?" Michel asked rhetorically as he flipped the sheet of paper, pulled out a tape recorded and turned it on, and then coughed a bit to deepen his voice for the interview.

"Now then, the public still wants to know, is there a method you have with choosing your victims?" Michel asked, trying to add as much gravitas to the situation as possible.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Killer

"Not at all. No one is safe from being a sacrifice. Jimmy the crook could easily be my next vicitim, as well as John the pastor. I do not discriminate when picking a sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Michel

Michel resisted asking if the killer had a problem with people who had the letter J in their names, considering Joe and Jenny's bodies were both still on the ground beside him. He could leave that speculation to CNN for all he cared.

"So what is the point of carving runes or religious symbols into the victim's bodies? Is it just for fun, or is it part of a ritual you feel you need to do with each victim?" Michel asked. True, this was something that the police didn't want the civilian population to know, and by asking such a question and revealing such information, all the copy-cat killers would most likely start getting involved with doing the same, but Michel did not particularly care about that. Killer was a killer, even if they weren't supernatural, dramatic, and veritably creepy.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Killer

"Ah, now that would be telling now, wouldn't it? I'm afraid that will not be known until the very end." the Killer chuckled. A tentecale slithered out of his coat and wrapped itself on the bloody ear he had dropped a moment ago. Slowly, the slimy and disgusting thing wormed its way back into the trenchcoat.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Michel

Michel tried to ignore the tentacle and lack of an answer, a stern expression on his face as he moved onto the next question,
"Why do you hate humanity so much?" Michel asked, trying to sound vague enough to not acknowledge that the killer wasn't human, without outright lying to the public with his question.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Killer

"Because you are a vile and digusting race of savages. The Ones that came Before you were a much better and more interesting. But either way, I hate mankind, and would like nothing more than to see it obliterated."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:27 am

(The mental image of Jacob and Amy going on a date made my day. XD)

Jillian nodded at what Jacob said. It made sense to him. I mean finding out your son is bi and dating a guy probably would just add to her stress. Jillian didn't want to cause her to have a heartattack or a cornea or something.

"But we will tell her and my parents and everyone else right?"
-----------
Zach finished dressing and pointed Orion.

"Hey. We should get going."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Sayo

A few minutes after the Killer and Carla left, Sayo stumbled back into his room. He looked less frantic and flushed than before, for one reason or another. He cleared his throat and smiled a bit nervously at Amy.

"S-Sorry I took so long. I, uh...I was busy. With things."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:39 pm

((That reminds me! The birthday thingy on the bottom of the forum says your birthday is today Toko, so, Happy Birthday!))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:39 pm

((And I made a post with Sayo last page. Just so you don't miss it.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

(I thought it was a very amusing mental image.)

Michel

"I see," Michel responded as he tucked his pen and pad away. Michel wasn't sure if the soundbites he was getting would make the story amazing or ridiculous and hard to believe, but the Journalist immediately knew that there would be people who would laugh at the idea of this whole thing being true. Still, Michel could always theorize the killer was insane, which to be honest, probably wasn't far from the truth.

"So you've never found a single human that's interested you then? No ... families, loves?" Michel asked, knowing it was a stupid question. Still, it was a question most people would be curious to know the answer too.
------------------------------
Jacob

Jacob bit his inner right cheek, not sure how to answer Jill's question. He wanted to make his boyfriend happy, but coming out seemed like too much too soon. His reputation would likely be ruined, and the sheer hypocrisy of everything would make a few people eager to get payback with the teasing and harassment he had dished out.

"I ... some time, yeah Jill, some time ..." Jacob said nervously as he looked at Jillian, waiting for whatever reaction his boyfriend had to give.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Killer

"Hehehe. There is one. You, Mister Reporter. I find you fascinating. By now any sane man would have shouted for the police. But no, instead you interview me for your insignificant news organization. Perhaps I ought to join you for dinner sometime, with your girlfriend. Get to know you better. What was her name again?" the Killer mused, lifting his hat slightly again so a bright red eye was visible staring at Michel.

"Well, it matters not. She'll be dead soon enough. You all will be. And then This World shall be Created Anew."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:18 pm

"Ah, sorry," Orion told her with a slight blush as he pulled on his boxers and jeans as well as his shirt. He grinned at Zach, "Where are we meeting the others?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 am

Michel

"How flattering," Michel said with a straight face. He didn't want to react to the Killer's threat of Rebekkah, pretty sure that the more he seemed to care about her the more likely the killer would go after her. Unpleasant business all around, really. Then again, if the bastard was right, it probably didn't matter in the end.

"Tell me then, how will your Goddess destroy the world then?" Michel asked as he looked at the Killer.

"He doesn't know," A women remarked as she walked into the room.

Michel was surprised by how she had seemed to come out of nowhere, very similar to.... "Carla?" Michel asked rhetorically as he looked at the woman, and then the killer, and then the now very annoyed looking woman.

"Loose lipped bastard," Michel heard her mumble.

"So ... shall we continue the interview with the both of you or do the two of you need to speak about something?" Michel asked as he took a step back from the pair of ... whatever the hell they were, Michel thought.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 am

Killer

"I know not how my Mistress will wish to destroy the human race. But I do hope she leaves the decision up to me. I have many fun ideas in mind. But either way I am the Instrument of her Will. Whenever she calls for your destruction, I will carry it out." the Killer replied, smiling at Carla as she appeared.

"Ah, if it isn't my lovely opponent. To what do I owe this honor? Come to show me the error of my ways?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:51 am

Michel/Carla

Michel made sure his tape recorder would, well, record the possibly historic conversation between these two rival ally not humans.

Carla rolled her eyes at her rival's annoyingly arrogant speech.

"I'm not here to help you, just curious about your work. I had no idea you would give such a self-pleasing speech though, meus Frater. It sounded positively human of you, to think that Domina would ever allow you to make a true decision regarding the human's fates," She replied, speaking as much to the obnoxious reporter as she was to the Killer itself. "Also, I wanted to see your ... what would you call him? A pet, liaison, confidant? Or, do you just want a witness to your deeds, so someone besides she is watching?" Carla asked as she walked around the bodies.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 am

Amy shook her head and smiled at Sayo. A moment of doubt flickered across her face. How could she kill someone as sweet as him? But Amy knew her choice had to be judged base on humans as a whole. Not just one singular person. She already made that mistake once.

"It's ok. So what do you want to do today? I'm sure the others are...busy right now."
------------
Jillian nodded. Now he felt bad. He didn't want to force Jacob into a decision right away. It was probably a big change for him. So the boy switched gears.

"You know I think I might take a shower before I go back to sleep. Is that ok?"
------------
"Not sure," Zach said. She wondered if anyone else got together last night. Jacob and Jillian probably. They already had sex twice. As for Sayo and Amy, Zach wasn't sure.

"How about we head to my house? I want to change my clothes anyways."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 pm

"Sounds good to me. You know how your parents love me," Orion told her jokingly before scratched his chin. He mused, "I wonder if Sayo and Jillian did anything last night. I can't wait to tease the school's playboy about his little secret."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next