New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Sayo

"Um, yeah." Sayo blushed a little and got back on the phone.

"Amy's good with seeing another movie."

Jennifer

"Oh, of course, I wouldn't dream of it. Besides, our Director is a saavy person. He knows better than to **** up humanity's chances at living on by trying to assassinate a heavenly being." Jennifer said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 pm

"So, are they coming?" Orion asked curiously before grinning mischievously at his girlfriend, "And did you ask Amy what happened after she and Sayo left the dance last night?"

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm

((They are no longer watching it, AI.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:05 pm

(Ah, edited then.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:20 pm

"Alright. I'll call Jacob and Jillian and meet you at the movie theater." She then closed her cell phone, realizing at the moment she forgot to ask Sayo where he and Amy disappeared to last night.

"So should I call Jacob or should we just pop in on him?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm

"I say we pop in on them. Knowing Jacob, he and Jillian would be in his room and I'd love some excellent blackmail material," Orion said mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 am

Sayo

"So...I guess we go meet Zach and Orion at her house?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:25 am

Zach thought about it and nodded.

"Fine, but if Jacob gets upset, he's killing you."
----------
Amy nodded at Sayo.

"Ok. But um....Sayo. You know how you said you have thoughts like that of the movie? Who do you have them about?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:11 pm

"I upset him all the time. He hasn't killed me yet," Orion said cheekily.

(Oh Orion, you are such a jerk...)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Sayo

Sayo froze after hearing that question, and stuttered for a response. Gah, why did Amy have to ask all these embarrassing questions!?!

"I, um, well, uh....that's...sorta difficult to answer and um....there is no safe way to answer without you thinking I was a pervert." Sayo replied weakly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Zach thought about it and agreed.

"Still it's your life on the line, not mine. If he asks I was against this the whole time."

Then Zach headed to Jacob's house. Outside the front door, she dug out a key and unlocked the door. She put it away and turned to Orion.

"Jacob's going to hate giving me a key to his house," she said. Then she motioned for Orion to enter first.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"Duly noted, love," Orion told Zach with a grin as he opened the door and stepped in. He shouted at the top of his lungs, "Jacob! I'm coming in!"

With that said, he ran up the stairs, laughing as he opened his bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Jillian was the first to wake up. He heard a yell and turned to see Orion and Zach standing at the doorway. Right away he wondered if he could lie his way out of this.

"Or-orion. Zach. What are you doing here?"

"Could ask you the same thing, only not why are you here, but why are you sleeping in Jacob's bed," Zach said, half-hiding behind her boyfriend.

Jillian went bright red in the face and couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Jacob

"Ah ****!" Jacob swore as he heard Orion shout from down the stairs. The boy jumped over Jillian as quickly as he could, wanting to hold the door shut; Unfortunately, Jacob got his feet caught in the sheets and fell on his face instead.

Jacob looked up at Zach and glared as she pretended not know why Jacob and Jill had been together, though he was far more furious about why she had let Orion into his house without trying to call first.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Zach tried hard not to laugh at her friend, though she was a bit upset by the way Orion went about it.

Jillian looked down at Jacob and extended a hand to help him. He remained silent though.

"You ok Jacob," Zach asked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Jacob

Jacob took Jill's hand and stood up, though there was still a sullen look on the boy's face as he glared at his "Friends".

"What the **** is this? You couldn't call before letting me know you're boyfriend was gonna barge into my ****ing room!?" The boy snapped at his friend after letting go of his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Zach frowned and moved out from behind Orion to confront Jacob.

"You're the one who gave me a ****ing key to your house and you know what?! Maybe I should of called you first, but I didn't think Orion was going to be an *** about it so don't you dare take it out on me Jacob! I swear to God I have no qualms about knocking you out!"

Jillian looked from Jacob to Zach, wondering if they really were going to fight. He sure hoped not. But he didn't think of a way to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Jacob

"Don't think I wont punch back Zach, we've done it before!" Jacob shouted, fists clenched as he ignored Orion and Jill. "And when I gave you that key, I didn't expect for you to bring your boyfriend here, especially when you knew Jill was probably gonna ... damnit!" Jacob shouted, wondering who the hell Orion would go about telling now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 pm

"Orion already knows about you and Jillian," Zach shouted back, his own fists balling up. "But you know what? Let's go! I can take you Jacob, you know that."

(So does Jacob's mother notice all the yelling?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 pm

(The Ecstasy helps her ignore it all. ... Just kidding, I'm gonna say she went out shopping, cause I don't want this to be interrupted.)

Jacob stopped in place, trying to process what Zach meant.

"... What the ****!?" Jacob exclaimed as he took a step towards Zach. "So you promise not to tell anyone and then what ... you got bored and just decided to blurt it out one day? I trusted you!" He added, nostrils flaring as he stared at his friend. They had fought like this before, but not with other people around, not with someone else to turn to after all was said and done. That addition seemed to make things so much worse, Jacob felt. He had never been this angry before, well, not at Zach.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:11 pm

"Guys, shut up!" Orion shouted! He frowned. Perhaps this wasn't the best idea. He was starting to feel bad for what he had done. He didn't like making his friends fight and he especially didn't like anyone yelling at Zach. He sighed and placed a hand behind his head.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I guess I got a little carried away, as usual. Look, you guys have my blessing. I love you like a brother Jacob and I don't care who you sleep with as long as it isn't Zach. You know that," the boy told him.

Uncharacteristically for him, the teen bowed his head and lied, "And this is all my fault. I figured it out and I couldn't wait to tease you, Jacob."

(Wow. Orion being the sane one... Has Amy decided to end the world already?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 pm

"I told him because I wanted to prove that he wouldn't care! And he doesn't ok," Zach said. She was ready to hit Jacob, but she was a little hesitant as well. After all they weren't alone. Orion and Jillian were here.

Jillian, finally decided to do something before one of them got hurt. He grabbed onto Jacob's arm.

"Jacob it's ok. It's just Orion after all. I mean they should show us more respect by not barging in and Zach not telling Orion, but she meant the best for us. Please don't fight."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Jacob

Jacob scowled at Zach, but unfortunately for his anger, Jillian and Orion's sanity managed to calm the both of them down. Sort of.

"You still lied to me, or broke my trust, or whatever," Jacob replied as he looked away from Zach. "I mean ... whatever, just go," Jacob muttered as he attempted to shrug Jillian off so he could walk past his friends, out of the room.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 pm

"Come on, it's not a big deal. You didn't need to hide it," Orion complained with a frown. Why was Jacob being so insecure. Didn't he trust him?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Jillian felt Jacob trying to shrug him off and for a moment he flashed to their first meeting and Jacob rejecting his apology. Jillian was not going to give in this time.

"Orion everyone comes to terms with it differently. You have to try and understand Jacob's feelings in all this. What if you suddenly found out you were bi or gay?"

Zach felt bad and her anger rushed out of her. She gave Jacob a look and then exited the room. She walked outside, not stopping, going to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next