New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:19 pm

(Oh I should probably tell you about what me and Alec discussed about Carlisle and Mab.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:19 pm

((Oh yeah, that's a good idea. I was gonna ask about that. Because I never really asked him about his long term plans between the two.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 pm

(So should we begin?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 pm

((Why not. Fine with me. Alright, we'll skip the rest of December and go right on to January. Though I...have absolutely no plans for what they could do right now.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 pm

(I was thinking you said you wanted Amy to remember this month. I have an idea on how to do so. She falls off a cliff (near death experience) and remembers. So something that would lead to such a thing....)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 pm

((Not a bad idea. Hm...perhaps Sayo and Amy could go on a date later in the day that may lead to it. But what could the others do?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm

(Well since I got control over Jacob, I was thinking he and Jillian could go on a date as well. Of course it's a secret one and so they have to hid it from Orion and their parents (Zach is the only one who knows). Should be good times.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:39 pm

(Would Alec approve of Jacob being gay? And for Orion, I think he'll be with Zach.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

((Alec and Toko have already worked this out beforehand, AI. Ok. Fine with me. Carla could just be...around, I guess, until she's needed. Then I'll play her if necessary. Oh, and a flashback as to how they got together would be nice, Toko, me thinks. Anything else we're missing or needs to be discussed?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 pm

(It would be funny if Orion suggested to go to the place Jillian and Jacob go. Hehehe. And yesh me and Alec have discussed Jillcob. And I will do so. Magus)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 pm

((Alright, I do think that's all there is to discuss. Now, we begin! They should all be at...no, rather, leaving school right now, I think, to go on and do what they need to do. Any questions? If not, you can start posting with your characters.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Zach stood waiting by her car. Sayo and Amy were going on a date so she only had to give Jacob, Jillian and Orion a ride home. She didn't mind being the group's taxi cab though she wished they would get cars of their owns.
--------
Jillian shut his locker and looked down the hall. He spotted Jacob and smiled faintly. It was strange to believe that he and Jacob were dating. First the kiss at the Christmas Party at Sayo's and then on New Years Eve. He could still remember it.

Jillian looked at Jacob. Zach had forced them to spend time with eachother and so no one would see them, Jacob had dragged him to a small, dark balcony. A lantern glowed on the table between the them as they sat on the chaise lounges.

"Hey Jacob do you think Zach's right?"

The boy raised an eyebrow at him in question.

"About you know, finding a real relationship?" Jillian felt weird asking. He was also trying not to fidget. He kept on glancing at Jacob's mouth. Right now it was tight as Jacob thought about his question.

"Maybe. I guess it depends on if I meet the right person for me," Jacob said, shrugging. Jillian nodded still focus on his mouth. Jacob noticed and he shifted uncomfortably.

"Sorry Zach made us hang out," Jillian said, checking his watch. 11: 59. Almost midnight.

"It's whatever. You're not that bad," Jacob said. Jillian was relieved. "I know I--Jillian why do you keep staring at my mouth?"

The feminine boy didn't say anyting at first. Then he move over next to Jacob. As he did the people inside began to countdown.

"10...9..."

"After that kiss at Christmas-"

"8...7..."

"-I just can't stop thinking about it."

"6...5...4..."

"I-I don't understand it at all. But it's this...this urge-:

"3...2...1..."

Then Jillian gave into the urge and kissed Jacob.

"Happy New Years!"

Jillian pulled away, embarrassed. His face was completely red and he was glad for the bad lighting.

"I'm sorry," he cried cringing already for the blow that was sure to come. "I didn't meant to do that. It was an accident and--"

Jillian was caught offguard as Jacob kissed him. His whole body felt like it was on fire. It was this intense feeling. His mind went blank and his body seemed to move for him. He kissed Jacob back. But then he pulled away again.

"What...?"

"I don't know," Jacob said, looking away.

From there the two had decided to begin a relationship, but Jacob made Jillian swear to tell no one. Of course they told Zach not to long afterwards, but Jacob said she was the only one who could know.

(It's kind of sad, but I had already had that NYE thing written out...It's a writing thing. I can't help but think of ideas on anything.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Sayo

"So, where do you want to go, Amy?" Sayo commented as they walked away from the school.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Amy pursued her lips together thinking.

"I like taking walks with you Sayo so is it ok if we check out the new hiking trail?" Amy knew that wasn't much of a date, but she meant what she said. She found walking and talking with Sayo enjoyable.
---------
Jacob reached Jillian and then passed him by. Jillian followed after a minute. Zach looked at them as they exited. They were now side by side and if you didn't know anything you wouldn't think much of it, but Zach saw how they bump their hands against eachother almost as if they planned on taking it.

"Hey guys. We're just waiting for Orion."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Sayo

"Sure, it's fine with me." Sayo said, though a little hesitantly. He wasn't one for hikes, but if Amy wanted to do it, he'd go along with it. Besides, it'd probably be good for his health.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:23 pm

"Awesome let's go," Amy said, taking Sayo's hand. Since it was winter there would be no one else there and that made Amy more happy. "So how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Sayo

"Great. Mr. Fau was absent for some reason, and the substitute we had in science class was actually pretty good." Sayo replied, blushing slightly as Amy took his hand. He was thankful, though, that it wasn't too chilly today, thus far. The hike would be much more bearable then.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Orion grinned as he took shotgun, as if he was entitled to it. In fact, he thought of himself as being entitled to it.

"So, while the lovebirds are away, why don't we try out the ol' backseat?" he joked to his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:46 pm

"Sure, Orion," Zach teased smiling. "Right after I drop Jillian and Jacob off."

Jillian and Jacob sat in the back, each taking a window seat. Zach wondered if it was difficult acting like they didn't like eachother.

"So want me to drop you off at home you guys? Or..."

"Yeah you can," Jacob said with a shrug.

"I'm going to the bookstore," Jillian said. Which was a few blocks from Jacob's house which meant that he was probably going to be with Jacob.
--------------
"Really? I thought school felt less creepy today," Amy joked, laughing. "That's good to hear. Things were good for me. I finally feel like I really belong here."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Sayo

"That's good to hear, Amy. I'm glad you feel that way." Sayo said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 pm

"Dude, you really got to spend some time with someone," Orion told Jillian, shaking his head at how the boy seemed to go off alone somewhere. This was the third time this week!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:16 pm

"Yeah Jillian. I mean god it's like you're sneaking around with someone or something," Zach said. She let out an omph as Jacob kicked the back of her seat. "Maybe we should set you up with someone."

"No thank you," Jillian said.
------------
"It's thanks to all of you," Amy said. "You guys included me into your group. And now your my boyfriend, Zach is like a sister and Jacob, Jillian, Orion and even Jennifer are my good friends."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Sayo

"You're welcome, Amy. I'm glad we all could help you." Sayo said. A second later he turned his head and kissed Amy on the cheek. He pulled back and blushed a little.

"Sorry. I couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:56 pm

"It's ok Sayo," Amy said, smiling at him shyly. She leaned over him kissed him on the cheek. "At least we aren't like Orion and Zach and their PDAs."

She saw that they were going up and remember that one of the paths lead to a cliff.

"Oo can we go to the cliff? I think it would look really pretty from up there."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Sayo

"That is true. And sure, it's fine with me." Sayo replied. He was getting a little winded now, and taking a short break to see the sight of the town from the cliff would be good, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next