New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:43 pm

"Yeah, I smell it too," she said. "I guess it doesn't matter that we just had breakfast, huh?" Toph began walking towards the town. "No sense in standing around, Snoozles. Let's get cracking!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 pm

"Yes, ma'am," Sokka told her with a laugh, following her, "Besides, whatever I eat, I work off with training and running around with the biggest troublemaker in the Earth Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

"So now you're blaming me for your bottomless pit of a stomach? For shame, Snoozles, for shame," she said, smiling still.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 am

((I wasn't expecting that from your post Big T, but I'll just start from there since I was going to start her next post coming from the bathroom.))

Katara came out fully dressed in comfortable clothes. She wore a green, flower patterned dress that she got just recently from Omashu. She turned her head at the sound of Aang's voice, and then smiled. "Good Morning."

Katara sat next to Aang on the bed. "I was thinking a while ago that maybe we should go hang-out witrh Sokka, and Toph while we are still here. We rarely get to be with them now since we've started travelling."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:18 pm

"No you don't," Shizuka said. She kind of felt this connection to the Blue Spirit. But it was only through the fact that they both at one point hated how the Fire Nation was being run and wanted it to change. Well he may not want it to change, but he was apart in who's ever plan to. She herself still wished for a democracy. "And my name is Shizuka, not beautiful. But...thank you."
-----------------
Jet headed down the hall and saw Mai. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but he was bored.

"Hey Mai. How does it feel to be married?"
-----------------
Zuko stood on one of the roofs of the palace. The gaurd handed him the messenger hawk and he put the letter in it's back. The ribbon was a bright red color. It was being sent to the Earth Kingdom.

Once he could no longer see it, ZUko finally went back inside.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:02 pm

"It is not a bottomless pit," Sokka retorted indignantly, "Why does everyone keep telling me that?"

He crossed his arms, but couldn't resist smiling, "It's just that I need a lot of energy for getting out of the trouble you bring us into."

Of course, he conveniently forgot his own antics as he said this.

"Call me whatever you like. There is nothing in a name," the masked man told her with a shrug.

"About the same as always. Zuko and I were already sharing a bed," Mai told Jet bluntly with a shrug, "The wedding was just making it official."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well that doesn't help. I think you told Fire Lord Zuko to call you the Blue Spirit. So I'll call you that." Shizuka paused for a moment. "Um...why are you still here? I thought you were let free."
-------------
"Well that's interesting," Jet said. "I wish you too the best. I for one am happy to be single."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:26 pm

"Well, I'm not exactly free. Grunt 1 and Grunt 2 are guarding me until the Fire Lord is done questioning me," the masked man told her with a shrug, "Say, need anyone killed?"

The guards stiffened around him and the masked man shrugged, "Or not. Can't exactly take a job right now."

"Ah, I see," Mai told him with a smirk, "Not interested in girls are you?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:41 pm

"No thank you," Shizuka said, put off by his offer. "But mind if I ask you some questions. Unlike with Zuko you don't have to answer them."
--------------------
"What?! Wh-where did you get that idea," Jet asked, taken by surprise.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:45 pm

"Go ahead and ask. I'll answer what I want," he told her with a shrug.

Mai smiled almost mischievously, "Well, you do seem to care a lot about your appearance."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 pm

"You were born here right? In the Fire Nation?"
-----------------
"Just because I'm well groomed doesn't mean anything," Jet said. He looked at Mai's appearance and figured she just wasn't one for looking good. "Besides everyone likes a good looking guy."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 pm

"In the colonies, actually," the masked man told her with a shrug, "A lot more variety there."

"That is true," Mai admitted with a shrug, before tightening her bun. Her hair was always messy in the morning for more than one reason. She'd have to talk to Zuko about that.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 pm

IC: Aang

"That's true," he said, nodding. "We've been pretty busy lately." He stood from the bed and stretched, yawning. "Knowing them, they're probably ignoring the doctor's orders and are off in town somewhere."

IC: Toph

She snorted. "You could always quit hanging out with me, if you hate getting in trouble."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 pm

"Oh no, I'd never do that," Sokka told her with a laugh, "Life is boring without getting into trouble. Don't you worry."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 pm

"Who says I'm worried." Toph shrugged. "We both know we'd do whatever just to have fun together. We're best friends."

They were now in the town proper. Toph sensed several stalls, which were lining the main street. She smelled cooking food and sweet candies, and heard music playing from different buildings and street corners.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:06 pm

"Yeah, that's true," Sokka confirmed, eying the stalls for a moment before turning to his friend, "So, what do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm

"I dunno," she said. "What is there to do around here? I'm smelling some stuff, but that's about it."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:12 pm

"Well, there's dancing, puppet shows, food stalls, and a bunch of junk for sale," Sokka told her, looking around as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm

"You said you were hungry, so let's find out what kind of food they're selling," said Toph. "We can snack as we walk around."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 pm

"Sounds good to me," Sokka told her before heading for a food stall. He ordered turtle-duck meat on a stick. He asked, "What do you want Toph?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 pm

"Same thing you're getting," she said. Toph took a sniff and grinned. "It smells good."

Whether she would admit it or not, Toph could sometimes be just as voracious an eater as Sokka.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:29 pm

"Another one, then," Sokka told the vendor with a pleased expression as he payed for both of their snacks. He handed Toph hers before eagerly taking a bite off of his.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Toph took her snack and, like Sokka, began taking several bites. It tasted as good as it smelled, and she savored each morsel.

"Okay, I decided what we did first. What're we gonna do now, oh master of the schedule?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 pm

"Hey, it was my schedule that helped us beat the Fire Lord," Sokka told her indignantly before looking around and spotting a bunch of game stalls. He grinned a little, "Those look fun. Come on."

With that said, he headed for a ring-toss. He paid for a try and threw all three rings in quick succession, failing miserably. He scowled.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:42 pm

"By your reaction, I'm going to guess that you didn't do so well," said Toph. She stood just behind Sokka. She grinned. "Go ahead, try again, Snoozles. Show those big, bad rings who's boss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next