New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifa

Lucifa

Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:26 am

Long ago, the world of Gaia was ravished by a dark overlord, known as Dren. He tore the continents apart, drained the seas and filled the sky with death. Creatures would attack humans for no apparent reason and the people were truly scared. But one unnamed Hero challenged the mighty overlord and defeated him in mortal combat. Neither of them survived, but the Hero's sacrifice meant that peace would rise again and evil would be bound up into an eternal sleep. But, how can there truly be good when there isn't an evil to harm peace?

Now, Gaia has experienced a restless peace, but evil has yet to return. One Hero will be chosen to vanquish this new evil and the journey they make will be fraught with hardships, difficult choices but they will make true companions to help them on their way through the struggles they face. It is time for a new Hero to make another Passage to Peace.

RULES

1) Now, this RP is going to be slightly different than what you expect. I am going to play as a guide and narrator to the Hero and this will mean that there is going to be a set path you will make so there is a main plot to take, but you are still free to make your own choices. I will also be playing some characters that will come up during the story. This RP will be more of an experiment of a certain style and it takes inspiration from the Dragon Quest series. This set up might also require you to post a description of your surroundings. Just note that you are free to make your own decisions and what events that may come up, just that I will introduce new settings and scenes that are suppose to happen.

2) No God modding.

3) (NEW) Up to 2 characters per person.

4) Try to make a paragraph of writing per post. I might make exceptions for Dialogue.

5) Post 'ZAP!' to show you have read the rules.

6) I don't mind romance, but keep it real.

7) I don't expect this kind of RP to last, but have fun!

Characters:
Note: Characters can be named how you wish.
The Unexpected Hero: Sean_Hiruki as 'Sanjuro'
The Eternal Guide: Lucifa as 'Pryor Lenga'
The Learning Priest/ess: nando_c_s as 'Sirius Lacoste'
The Lonely Witch/Wizard: TokoToTheEnd as 'Vivian 'Vivi' Rosen'
The Loyal Knight: Dylan56 as 'Theron Haare'

(NEW) 'The Villains!'
The Dark Overlord Dren: Lucifa as 'Dren'
The Right Hand Man: Lucifa as 'Strigoli'
The Fallen Angel: Dylan56 as 'Sepher Im'
The Traitor to Their Land: TokoToTheEnd as 'Eda McCarthy'
The Seeker of Chaos: Sean_Hiruki as 'Mammon Morrigan'

(Choose from a character. They can be male or female. They won't all start in the same place, but you are welcome to group up with others. The hero and I will start off in a town.)

Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Appearance: (I don't mind pictures as long as you credit the artist, but a description is welcome)
Personality:
History:
Equipment/Weapons: (Can change as plot carries on, fantasy type weapons)
Skills: (Work skills, battle skills etc)
Other:

I'll post my character up.

Username: Lucifa
Name: Pryor Lenga
Appearance: Pryor has a sleek, pale face with a sharp nose. His eyes are a deep blue and he has long blond hair. He stands short at about 5 foot 5 but has a toned body. He wears a white tunic and robe and walks barefeet.
Personality: He has a good nature and very calm all of the time. He admires nature and its beings and has a keen sense or the world. He is naturally polite and welcoming to anybody he meets and is knowledgable about any topic.
History: Pryor is actually an Angel who watched the struggle between the first Hero and Dren. After the battle, he was sent down by the Almighty to Gaia to watch over a small town and protect the next unwilling Hero. He has lived for a countless number of time. However, when he was sent down to Gaia, he lost most of his heavenly powers.
Equipment/Weapons: None.
Skills: Confine, the ability to transfer the user's soul into an object.
Other: Has knowledge of all of Gaia.

When I post in Italics, this is the narration. It will offer a description of the surroundings and events that will immediately happen. I will describe the first setting.

In the mountains, hidden away from view of the main cities and towns, lies a dormant and peaceful village. Here, people are self-sustaining, collecting resources from the woods and the nearby Mountain Mines. It has no name and does not attract many tourists, but it is said that the ancestors of the Unnamed Hero used to live here. The people live pleasant, carefree lives of houses made of straw and wood and pathways made of cobbled stone. It is almost always bright in this village. However, unbeknownst to these peaceful villagers, a dark evil lurks, waking up from a deep slumber.

These other places can be where the other characters start, if you wish them to be.

A bustling tradeport lies near the coast with sandy beaches and ships coming in every day to trade goods and set up marketplaces. Newtrout is a decently sized port used for trade and for setting up free markets. The town has a good economy and has stoen buildings built 2 stories high. The port harbours many ships and there is always the noise of heavy men lifting heavy boxes or chanting in the night of wild tales of the sea in the Pub. A very lively place with a good mixture of people far from the world.

A deep forest covers a large portion of the continent, it's green making an aura in the sky. History tells us that a powerful sorceress took residence in this forest and has started her ownfamily within. Now, it is just an urban legend, but people have made reports that they have seen a some kind of unnatural light coming forth from the forest. The forest is not actually a harsh place but people have put in traps to protect themselves from creatures that may come out. No one notices the forest's beauty anymore.

This royal city lives not far from its smaller villages. The roads are paved with smooth rock and the buildings are made with pristine brick. Many large and famous establishments, such as the Bank, have come forth to set up in the Royal City of Kinteria. The King is an experienced and kind one and this reflects onto the people. You are greeted with a warm smile and the scent of fine goods fills the air. However, with thriving industry comes crime. In the night the air is replaced to one of danger and a new breed of men set out to commit unlawful things. Becareful at night.

Well, let's see how this type of RP goes along. Any takers? Also, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Lucifa on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:11 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 am

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Vivian 'Vivi' Rosen
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=harvest+goddess#/d2ns9qd
Personality: Vivi is a sweet and charming woman, but she has her own agenda as well. She treats those she meets fairly and is a kind person, but if they insult or threaten her in anyway, Vivi will get angry and punish them. She is very confident in her abilities and is a proud woman. Vivi is not always direct in what she says as she enjoys making people really think about something.
History: Vivi was born a witch some time ago. Her real parents abandoned her when she was young and so as a child she grew up on the streets of a small town. Eventually she was taken in by a family, but as soon as she began to use magic, her new family grew distance and eventually. Vivi could not take it anymore. She ran away from home and decided to live away from humans, thinking them as judgemental to her kind. Vivi found a new home in a forest. She also began to invite other witches and wizards to live with her and together, they have created a small village deep within the forest, out of most humans sight. Vivi is the oldest witch there, although she looks young, acting like the leader of the small community.
Equipment/Weapons: A wand, book of spells, some ingredients for potions
Skills: As a witch she knows plenty spells and potions
Other:

ZAP! Also I can edit Vivi if you want.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:03 pm

This is Great! You're accepted Razz
Back to top Go down
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 am

ZAP! hey, this looks fun, hope my character is acceptable...

Username: Dylan56
Name: Theron Haare
Appearance: He stands approx. 6'2. He has medium length, shaggy light-brown hair. He has dark blue eyes. He wears an old steel armour suit. However its age gives him a rougher appearance rather than regal. He carries a longsword with him, it is made of steel too. It is in excellent condition, compared to his armour, because the sword is important to him on a personal level.
Personality: Cocky, charming, and loyal. Theron is known to be rowdy but friendly, but also likes to push his boundaries with new people. He doesn't hide himself, and is as honest as possible. A trait he considers important in all his friends.

History: Theron live in a small village that was situated within the great forest. His mother was an herbalist, and taught him many different uses for many different natural plants and substances. His father was knight, however and rarely stayed within the village, when he did however, he spent much of his time, training Theron unofficially in swords skills. Theron from a young age showed promise with his combined knowledge of herbalism and sword fighting.

When he was old enough, about 18, he set off from his village after he learned of his fathers death. Theron decided he would make it his duty to join an order of knights. However, along his way his mission changes, as he tends to be distracted. Theron often ventures to larger cities, or towns outside of the forest, but he always finds himself drawn back to it, almost as if he is pulled to it. Though he knows it just as a familiar surrounding. However that is not to say he knows everything about it. While he has learned of its legend and myths, he has only explored the smallest amount.

Equipment/Weapons: He currently carries a steel longsword.
Skills: Sword fighting. Charm (Usually, though its not uncommon for him to rub people the wrong way.) . Herbalism.
Other: He is a Knight. - Self Proclaimed that is. His father was a knight, so he was "unofficially" trained by his father.
Back to top Go down
http://my.heart.is.my.second.stomach
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Accepted! Your character is great Smile

Also, I am going to make a big change to the characters and after some long thinking, I am going to cut some of the Heroes and add some villains. Also, don't forget that you can make 2 characters Razz

EDIT: Remember people, the Hero has no limitations! Create them how you wish!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Eda McCarthy
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20pretty%20boy/_ola_/Anime%20pics/Human/Pretty_Boy_by_shani194.jpg
Personality: Eda comes off as charming, but mischevious to strangers, but harmless. Eda is very dangerous though. He is a little loose in the head and will hurt anyone who dares stand in his way or try and dismiss his ideas. He usually doesn't do something unless he benefits for it and hates working with others. Eda is a flirt as well, but he is known to go too far sometimes.
History: Eda wasn't always as he is now. He grew up in a small, but caring family. His childhood was a pretty average one. His best friend was a girl named April. Eventually they fell in love. But April was against the countries ideas and Eda was always worried she would take it too far. At the age of 18 they got engaged and were soon to be married. Eda was really excited. But April was arrested during a protest. Eda didn't hear anything for a year and he then heard a rumor that she and the others arrested were killed. Eda was enraged that his fiance was killed and turned his back on the country as well in revenge for his beloved. Since then he is trying his best to bring it down.
Equipment/Weapons: A sword, two hidden daggers, flash/smoke bombs
Skills: He is very agile. He is also good at hiding and deceit
Other: He is the traitor

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Username: SeanHiruki
Name: Sanjuro
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm294/Higeshi/anime_samurai.jpg
Standing at 5'10", He dosn't seem like an opposing man at first glance, but on another glance you notice his broad shoulders and strong stature. He is well built, yet not big. He is a handsome young man. He has two scars, one on his right shoulder and one on his left side.
Personality: Strong and smart. He seems cold at first but he well protect his friends and loved ones with his life. He kills only when he has to and he hates needless death. He thinks better when drinking. He is independent and has a great will to survive due to the fact that he has been alone since he was a child.
History: He never speaks of his past to anyone. The scars suggest a tragedy occurred at an early age. He lost his parents when he was young so he has looked after himself for a long time. He has been in the town all his life.
Equipment/Weapons: Basic equipment, Katana, Wakizashi
Skills: Learning the way of the sword. He is also a good cook.
Other: "How the hell did I become a hero?!"

Last edited by sean_hiruki on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm

YOU SAID VILLAIN... That means I have to be bad as well.
I hope this one is ok, however I might understand if you think I'm treading too far... Like her history... I wrote it, but I'm not sure if it would clash with any of your ideas.. just tell me if it does, and I'll change it. Smile

Username: Dylan56
Name: Sepher Im
Appearance: Sepher stands about 5'9. Her hair is a luminescent white. It is long and plaited. She has unusual coloured eyes. The right it Blue, the left is Black. She is very feminine.
She wears, tight cotton pants, with travellers boots. She wears a beautiful golde cuirass to protect her upper body.
She has an unusual tattoo that travels from her right temple that runs down her neck to her shoulder. At more careful inspection however it appears to be a sequence of mysterious words.
Personality: Sepher is cold, manipulative and a angry. She loathes the creatures of the world. She also tends to be anti-religious of any kind. This fact makes her disliked by a lot of people.

History: Sepher created a long time ago. Her father was the creator of everything, the Almighty. She stood with her brothers and sisters, together protecting the world. She watched as her father created humans. Watched as he loved them too. She also took satisfaction in watching them war, but it broke her heart to watch her father mourn for them.

But when Sepher was told by her father that he would be leaving, and that she was to protect humans and their kin... She became angry.

It seemed her father had to leave because of them... He was concerned they would fight till the last one fell. He told her was leaving them to live with free will, but that he did not know if was ever to return. Sepher refused his command, told him that she would kill them before she protected them. Why didn't he understand he didn't need their love, she was the one who stood by him.

Her father tried to calm her down. But she persisted that the moment he left her brothers and sisters, she would destroy humankind. Her father grew angry, and Sepher too.

A great war began within her father's lands. Sepher became distorted. Through her jealousy an evil, the slightest bit that existed in the Almighty's land, consumed her. Her jealousy and rage was almost overwhelming. The Almighty did the only thing he thought was possible...

He ripped her wings from her. Then inscribed from her right temple to her shoulder, ancient words that damned Sepher to walk as a human.

In the moments during her exile however, she did something no one thought possible. She destroyed the gates to the Almighty's land meaning no one could enter or leave. That is why for centuries now, there has been no interaction from Sepher's kind to the world.

Equipment/Weapons: Bow and arrow.
Skills: She is excellent with the bow and arrow. Fast. Cunning.
Other: The words on her neck prevent her from using her previous powers.

Last edited by dylan56 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:20 am

Toko and Sean, your character reservations are noted Smile

And Dylan your character is very good and I can fit her into the plot in a very inter esting way. However just a few points:

-The religion calls god the Almighty
-Rather than the Almighty having to leave, he gave humans free will because he felt that he could not interfere with the humans anymore. That way, it doesn't seem like The Almighty abandoned them.

And that's all Smile

You're accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 am

Sweet as humble pie! I changed her past... Nothing to much... But just so it fits Smile I'm flexible anyway, so I can just go with the flow anyway. CAN'T WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Sean, I think the History needs to change. The implication of the starting village is that the last heroes lived there, so the Hero needs to have stayed there.

he also sounds a bit too harsh to be the hero type. An unexpected hero should have little to no experience in what they do.

Sorry could you change the History a bit please?
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Yeah sure
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Eda is finished
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Both characters accepted!

Now we just need a few more to start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Groovy.
Actually, The Seeker of Chaos sounds fun, I think i'll make him.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Username:SeanHiruki
Name: Mammon Morrigan
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn60/Zenkar_2008/Anime%20Guys/Chaos.jpg
Personality: Sadistic, Insane. He is a chaotic person by nature. He thrives on chaos and war.
History: Born in Hel, Raised with the dead, Mammon was a born Necromancer and warrior. He soon found Dark Lord Dren and began serving under him. The chaos he saw under Dren's rule was splendid and fun, before that damn hero ruined things. After Dren's defeat, Mammon went back to Hel, awaiting Dren's promised return. And on that glorious day, Mammon rose from the depths of Hel to seek chaos once more.
Equipment/Weapons:Giant Reaper Scythe, Daggers
Skills: Master Necromancer, Master of the scythe
Other: Half Demon Half Demi-God. He is the son of the Goddess of Death, Morrigan. He inherited his Necromancy and love of war and chaos from her.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 am

Yep accepted, although I just noticed you missed out one little detail... Check the rules Wink

I think'll take position as the right hand man.

Name: Strigoli
Appearance: Strigoli has pale purple coloured skin and has a bald head. He has a lean, tall body standing at 7"0 and he has an unnatural posture. His fingernails have grown considerably, into dark black claws. His teeth bare the same resemblence. His eyes are pitch black and he wears a tight fitting black cloak with loose sleeves.
Personality: A cold, calcuting demon who knows what he wants. He bows down to Dren and will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. He cares not for any human being and will kill without hesitation. He will rarely speak, only to make a point or strike fear into his enemies.
History: Some say that Strigoli was created by Dren to serve as his right hand man. Others say that Strigoli was once created by man's desire for war. During the journey of the first hero, Strigoli was defeated alongside his master and was sealed off far away on an isolated island. As time passed, luck would have it that his seal was broken somehow and he was freed. He ventured across the world, trying to find his master until he found him in a mountain mine...
Equipment/Weapons: Strigoli has no equipment. He mainly relies on his claws to do the work.
Skills: Strigoli has an array of curses and dark magic. Alongside with that, he is very agile and has the ability to cut through stone.
Other: He has no soul.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 am

Zap?

And you like Ancients, don't ya?
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:09 am

Haha It's just a way to describe the age lol.

We just need 1 or 2 users now Smile
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 am

lol. Figured. I also count them as their own race.

Hope we can start soon.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm

I guess I'll take the only one left, the Learning Priest, if possible. However I won't be able to post anything until this Tuesday so please let me know if this will be a problem.

Username: nando_c_s

Name: Sirius LaCoste

Appearance: Standing about 6’2” Sirius is a tan buff man most likely to be seen with a serious expression on his face. Covering his body is a white and silver tunic made out of pure cotton. The man’s eyes are beautiful green eyes that shine bright under the presence of complete darkness and his head is completely hairless, for he is bald.

Personality: This Priest is certainly young and rather inexperienced however he is filled with determination and will. Not arrogant just a bit naive; not full of pride, but rather quite humble; not overconfident, he’s simply confident.

History: Faith, the most important thing taught to Sirius since he was a kid. Raised within a rich family he has never experienced what it’s like to be scarce on… everything. Since faith has been the most important thing in his life he decided to be a Priest who walked the world not only to preach about the Almighty, but to rid the world of the evil that endangered it.

Like any kid, Sirius got into fights some he lost and some he won, but while on one of them, he discovered a tool that he will carry on for the rest of his days, the staff. Sirius just got initiated as a Priest and he sets forth to see the world, make friends, influence men and destroy evil.

Equipment/Weapons: He carries with him, at all times, a Staff made of “Caoba”, one of the world’s strongest wood. Close to his heart, he carries the Book of the Almighty, a book in which prophecies and the Almighty’s power is told. With this, he preaches to the world. (Some sort of Bible so everybody gets a clear picture).

Skills: A skillful fighter with his Staff. He is also able to make exorcisms and things of such nature, however, he is in fact new to this techniques and he has yet to master it.

Other: ZAP!

(Please tell me if I need to add or remove something. I wanted to ask some details about the Religion but time was running out so here’s what I came up with. )
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:40 pm

You're accepted!

Now while we wait for the last person

I think I'll use this post to clear up some of the content of this RP.

Religion: 'The Almighty bear the seeds of prosperity, tranquility and love to Mother Gaia and Mother Gaia gave birth to man, and man shall do the same.'
(This is the main teaching of the religion. I'll let any of you work around this.)

Technology: Swords and Sorcery. Guns have not been made and neither have explosives. Transport includes: Wagons and Wooden Boats.

Economy and Trade: The currency is called Gold (original I know). This is not important, in fact I think it would just complicate things if I went comprehensively into this so feel free to make your own values on things Wink

I think I'll make this page like a codex or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Ok so it's been a while and nobody has signed up for Overlord Dren, so what do you guys want to do? Should I take his place?
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Sure go for it
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:52 am

Name: Dren
Appearance: The manifestation of pure evil. No one is able to comprehend what his true form is like. Some have describe its appearance as the embodiment of total despair. It has been eons since it was depicted as a form or shape.
Personality: Total evil. Dren will stop at nothing to cause Chaos and to destroy the world.
History: Some say that Dren was a young boy in a world many many years ago who suffered greatly in his life. Some say that the Almighty had cursed him in his young age because the Almighty knew the boy was going to be pure evil. No one knows why he turned out like this, or even why he wishes to cause evil upon the world.
Equipment/Weapons: Pure Evil.
Skills: Evil.
Other: Pure 100% Evil.

And without further ado, the first post!

'Gaia. The world which has experienced peace like no other. Animals reconciled within the bosoms of her and people knew that war was over. The Sun rises upon a small parchment of land where destinies will unfold. However, those destinies will awaken to a hard and toiling struggle.'

Pryor Lenga

Pryor felt the warmth of Sun on his body as he lay on the grass on the hill. His eyes opened to a clear blue sky. It was amazing how a world couldbe so bright, even early in the morning. He sat up, stretching his limbs and back and lazily looked around the village. It seemed he wasn't the first to wake up. It was also equally amazing to him how the Humans could wake up so early. Already, about half the population had woken up, farmers tilling the land, children running around the paths, animals poking around.

He had wondered if he had woken up yet.

Strigoli

It took him many years, but finally he had met up with his master's presence. Strigoli had wandered the earth to find his master and now the time was almost ripe. It was the second time he had felt weak, the first being defeated by the first hero in the last battle. He came up to a small mountain with a cave inside it. Whether or not there were any humans inside, it would not matter.

He must be awakened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next