New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:05 pm

(Oh, that's cool. Loved that movie by the way.)

"Looks like people are more alike than they think," Sokka said thoughtfully, "We used to have a shrine with ice statues of the Chiefs and other famous people and tablets carved with everyones' names. The Fire Nation melted them when we were raided, though. We're rebuilding, but a lot of people are forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:09 pm

OOC: Me too. ^_^

IC: Toph

She frowned. "That's... That's rough." She meant it too. Shrines were sacred, personal things, that meant a lot to people; even she wouldn't mess with them. "The Fire Nation never really messed with Gaoling," she said. "The war was always pretty much out of sight, out of mind."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:12 pm

"You were luckier than most," he told her, simply stating the truth, not sounding resentful or anything. He smiled slightly, "Still, the war's over, right? There's no use harboring grudges or anything. Look at us, we're at a Fire Nation wedding. The war just means we don't have to feel too bad about the mess we make."

(Hmm... Gotta do something with Avatar and Mulan someday.)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:18 pm

"I guess so," said Toph.

She had always privately wondered what her friends thought of her privaleged, protected upbringing. They had lost so much because of the war, and most of it could never be replaced. She could not say the same.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 pm

"Still, I'd rather live in danger than be in a gilded cage," Sokka told her, hoping he didn't offend her or anything, "You were brave to run away and help us like that."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Toph sighed. "I kind of had my own selfish reasons for doing that," she said. "You just mentioned it. That gilded cage. I wanted to get out of it; I pretty much just used you and the others to do it."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:53 pm

"Yeah, but you stayed with us," Sokka argued with a frown, "You could have taken off whenever you wanted to. You risked your life more than once when you fought with us and you did help us save the world. Anyone else would have wanted to escape your situation too."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:55 pm

"They might have had more noble intentions than I did," said Toph. She chuckled. "Thank you, by the way. Sometimes, I think you have more faith in me than I do in myself."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 pm

"Hey, you're my best friend!" Sokka exclaimed with a grin, "I'm always going to believe in you. You've already saved my life more times than I can count. If I don't have faith in you, then who will?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:01 am

"Well, hopefully there are more people out that believe in me than just you!" said Toph. She laughed again, her cheeks stained red. Daring to be bold, she grabbed his collar and dragged him down to her level. She kissed him on the cheek. "You're a pretty good guy, you know. Even with your quirks."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:06 am

Sokka felt himself blush upon feeling his friend's soft lips upon his cheek. He smiled stupidly and rubbed where she kissed him. It felt nice. He leaned back in his chair happily. He turned to her and felt himself smile even wider when he saw that she was blushing to. He spoke, "You're a pretty good girl too. And you like my quirks."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:11 am

"I never said I was smart," said Toph, shrugging.

She leaned back in her chair again, listening to the sound of the music playing during the dance. Aang, who had by now heard their conversation, was now watching the exchanged with a smile.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 am

"Being smart is overrated," Sokka told her with a a grin, turning his attention back to the entertainment before feeling Aang's gaze on him. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "What's that smile about?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 am

"Oh, nothing, nothing," said Aang, holding up his hands. "Nothing at all. Just enjoying the show." He gestured at Shizuka as she danced, but it was obvious he meant something else as well.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:22 am

"Hey, I didn't tease you about Katara," Sokka complained with a sulk, "Spirits know that it was obvious enough. It wouldn't have been fair. You'd think she was one of the Spirits from how you hang on every word of hers."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:27 am

"This coming from the guy who made a sand-sculpture for his then girlfriend," said Aang, snickering.

"Ugly sand-sculpture," corrected Toph. She punched Aang and the Avatar yelped. "Tease Sokka all you want, Twinkle Toes, but leave me out of it."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:35 am

"Hey! It's the thought that counts!" Sokka told him indignantly before smirking when Toph punched him. It was good to see people other than him get hit by Toph for once.

"Glad to see you care," Sokka told her dryly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 am

"She still pretty much gave me the go-ahead to make fun of you," said Aang, rubbing his aching arm. Even when Toph was holding back and being friendly her punches hurt, and bruised more often than not.

Toph laughed. "He expects that of me, though."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 am

"Yeah. I've pretty much given up on her being nice all the time," Sokka said with a grin, "Except when she's feeling sentimental. It's kind of nice to see her like that too."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:49 am

Aang grinned too. "She is kind of cute then, isn't she?"

"You guys are both losers," said Toph.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:51 am

"Yeah, she is. Beautiful too," Sokka admitted with a blush, knowing that it would embarrass her a little. He grinned at her, "And you hang out with us."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Zuko watched in amazement as Shizuka danced. He hadn't seen her dance in a long time and now that she had gotten better at it, he couldn't look away.

A sudden feeling of guilt overcame Zuko. He had never kept in contact with her. Even after he took over as Fire Lord. And she still remembered him after all this time. He felt like a bad friend.

"She's really good isn't she Mai. Kind of bring back memories."
-------------
"Wow I didn't know that the Fire Nation had such amazing dancers," Jet said. Haru nodded.

"Well we never really cared too much about the place beyond them trying to kill us for most of our lives."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:35 pm

"She is good," Mai admitted to her husband, "She must have put a lot of practice into learning how to dance."

She could respect that. After all, she spent hours learning how to direct her projectiles just right and how their shape changed their course and fatality.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Shizuka could feel everyone watching her. She concentrated hard on not messing up. If she made a mis-step....Shizuka would not let that happen. As the music got faster she smiled. Soon her hands and feet were on fire.

Jet went wide eyed. She was firebending while dancing?

"Wow that must take practice not to burn yourself."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Toph glowered at both Aang and Sokka. "Screw you both!" she said, flushing. "I ought to kick both your butts, here and now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next