New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Big T

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 pm

"Then shoot with a question," said Toph. Did the guy think himself charming? He was no better than the other suitors she had sent packing. "I'll tell you all I know."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:24 pm

"Why wouldn't we go after her," Shizuka asked.

"Because she's insane, for one," Jet answered, resetting the board.

"She's attacking us too. She wants to restart the war."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 pm

"Has anything out of the ordinary happened? What's the palace like?" Hahn asked, thinking she was fooled.

"And she scares a man teetering on the edge of sanity, i.e. Me," the Blue Spirit put in.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 pm

"Out of the ordinary? Well, if you count the usual hijinks before a wedding as out of the ordinary, I did spike some punch with cactus juice," she said. "Other than that, though, it was pretty quiet. I mostly hung out with Sokka."

She paused, waiting for his reaction.

"You know him, right? Sokka? He and my other friends went to the North Pole once."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 am

Hahn stiffened at the name, his face turning into a snarl before he schooled himself. He frowned, "Yes. I met him. A truly unremarkable warrior with the good luck of hanging around the Avatar. He's truly beneath you."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 am

It took a lot of will-power not to thrash the jerk then and there. Toph may have teased and pushed Sokka around, but one thing she did not tolerate, from anyone, was someone talking bad about him. What right did this loser have to insult someone who had helped save the world?

But she had a part to play, too.

She took a deep breath to try and settle her nerves. She hated herself for saying, "Yeah. He is kind of an idiot, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 pm

"Good to see you agree," Hahn told her, laughing a little, "I'm guessing you hung out with him out of pity, right."

They stepped further into the garden, "Very kind of you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:11 pm

"Is there anyone here who isn't insane," Haru said under his breath. Shizuka ignored his comment, nodding.

"And there isn't much we can do anyways." She sighed. "I feel so useless right now."

"You are. We all are," Jet pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:50 pm

"Hey, I'm a pretty kind person. I'm also one of the most manipulative people you'll ever meet," she said. "I know what to do to use people and get what I want."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Hahn smrked a bit, amused at her statement. She was overconfident and boastful. He asked, "So, what do you want to to do now?"

Sokka grinned as he walked amongst the hedges at the edge of the Bei Fong estate. The bar had been to crowded, so he settled for this place. He smirked. He was in lucky, Toph and the scumbag were nearby. He stomped on the ground a few times in what he liked to call "Sokka Code". He invented it when he was thinking about sending secret messages and his name sounded cool. Sounded a lot better than "Morse Code", which was Katara's suggestion.

"That is our lot in life, I suppose. Want to kill some people to cheer ourselves up?" the Blue Spirit asked in a homicidal tone of voice. He was getting into one of his moods.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 pm

"That's sort of up to you, isn't it?" she said. "You are the guest."

She suddenly felt the small tremors in the earth. Toph immediately recognized it as the code Sokka had created not long ago. He had to nearby, then.

Maybe if she could get Hahn into a private place, he could follow, and they would snatch him there.

"I know a secret place in the garden. If you're interested..." she said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Hahn smiled a little, misinterpreting the statement and replying smoothly, "That would be nice. Just lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 pm

He really was an idiot. Full of himself, too. Toph hid her pleased grin and led him deeper into the back gardens. They came to an out of the way alcove, hemmed in by low-hanging trees and flowers.

Sokka would find it pretty easy to sneak through the hedges here. The wall was lower, too.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 pm

"Um...no thanks. Unless they're Fire Nation."

"JET!!"

"I was kidding."
-------------
"So how do you think things are going," Zuko asked. He was sitting in a resturant with Mai. He wanted to be nearby, but he didn't want too many people seeing him and announcing it to everyone that the Fire Lord was in the Earth Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm

"Cool. Just let me loose," the Blue Spirit stated, struggling with the chains a little.

Suki sighed as she walked in, "Just knock him out."

Sokka grinned as he reached the spot that Toph led him to, only to frown as Sokka came out of the plant-life. He glared at him, sword drawn.

He glared at him, "You should be dead."

"I wish I had a gold piece for every time someone told me that," Sokka said dryly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:54 pm

"Do it yourself," Jet said, as he and Haru started to play Pai Sho again. Shizuka looked at the Blue Spirit then to Suki.

"I would but..."

-------

https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=254
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40