New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 pm

"As you wish," Sokka grinned, glad for the vote of confidence for her. He payed for another three throws and this time, he even managed to make one.

"Yes!" he exclaimed before doing it again. After a couple more tries, he made three in a row before the guy at the stand handed him a stuffed animal, a dragon.

"For your girlfriend," the man said, causing Sokka to blush.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:54 pm

"Who's this girlfriend he speaks of?" said Toph, poking Sokka. She honestly felt a little bad for him. People always made that assumption. "How come I've never met her?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 pm

"We're just friends," Sokka told the man, blushing a bit more. The man merely raised an eyebrow and winked at him, causing Sokka to splutter. He sighed and took the stuffed animal.

"Well, looks like we got a cute fuzzy creature," Sokka commented dryly, "Not bothering to argue with the man."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:04 pm

"Obviously it's meant for me," said Toph. She grinned and reached out for it. "Let me hold it for a while, then."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 pm

"Here you go then. You can keep it," Sokka told her with a shrug. He blushed a little. He had to admit it to himself. He was starting to like her as more than a friend. He just wasn't sure what to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 pm

"Gee, thanks, Sokka," said Toph, in a mock bright voice. "You're a prince."

She still grabbed the stuffed animal and held it close. It was not so much she liked stuffed animals as it was she was a very tactile person. She liked touching soft things, like blankets and clothes and stuffed toys.

"Wanna keep looking around, then?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:22 pm

"Of course. You can choose what to do next," Sokka told her, a little put off from her mocking voice, but smiling at the way she held it. He realized with a start that he wanted her to like it.

"And you may call me Prince Sokka now," he told her with a grin, "I like the sound of that."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:30 pm

"Then just imagine I said "Prince" anytime I say your name," she said, chuckling. "That's about as close as you're gonna get from now on, Snoozles."

Holding the stuffed toy close, and yet in a way that she hoped made it look like she wasn't that invested in it, Toph struck down the street in search of something else to do. She quickly happened onto a mango-juice stand.

"Thirsty, Sokka?" she asked, handing him one of the large cups after buying a couple.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:36 pm

"Yep," he told her before taking a sip of hit and licking his lips, "Hmm.... Non-alcoholic. I suppose it's still too early to get drunk anyway."

He grinned at his own joke before looking around before looking around and spotting the the beach. He grinned at her, "Want to goto the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:40 pm

"Sure. This is all nice and all, but you know I don't like crowds," she said, taking turns between gulping down her drink and talking to him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:45 pm

"You did say you would try a bikini on," Sokka teased her with a grin, before taking a sip of the rest of his drink. He wiped the sweat from his brow, "And the water should be cool. I can't believe how hot it is."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Toph chuckled into her drink. "It is the Fire Nation. It's always hot here. And, sorry, I didn't bring a bikini. You'll just have to deal with the old, boring Toph today, you perv."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:50 pm

"Every guy is a perv," Sokka told her, justifying himself, "And I can live with that. The old, boring Toph is still pretty good-looking."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:53 pm

"Maybe I shouldn't do anything," she said, all at once serious. She turned her head towards him, though her eyes missed him completely. "I mean, you're still trying to figure things out. I don't like acting like I'm throwing myself at you... I don't wanna pressure you or anything, Sokka."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 pm

"Oh," Sokka told her, scratching his chin thoughtfully. He shook his head, "You're not throwing yourself at me or anything. We've just bee hanging out and joking with each other. I'm sorry for flirting you like that."

He blushed and took a deep breath as he looked away, "I think I do like you that way, though, judging from how I feel around you and how I'm acting. I'm just kind of scared, you know, of messing up and everything."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 am

"Well..." she said, feeling herself blush. "You already know how I feel about you. I don't want to mess up anything either. So let's just take things slow, see how it all works out, before we jump."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 am

"Okay. That makes sense," Sokka told her truthfully with a brighter blush, "I guess we can try hanging out like always and maybe do stuff couple do, like holding hands and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:09 am

"Um, okay," she said. She could tell he sounded happy about the idea. "You are sure about this though, right? I mean, I trust you and everything, it's just..." Toph sighed. "I don't want to hurt you or anything, or make you do something you're not comfortable with."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:13 am

"I know you won't hurt me," Sokka told her honestly, noticing her tone, "And I'm pretty comfortable with this. I just don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 am

"You couldn't hurt me," said Toph, scowling. "You're too good a person for that. I'm the selfish one."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 am

"You're not selfish," Sokka argued with a frown, "Okay, you can be a little, but you are good for the most part and you do the right thing in the end."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 am

Toph smiled. "In the end, huh? Well, I guess I'll take your word for it, Snoozles." She finished off her mango-juice in one, long gulp, and smacked her lips. "So, are we going to the beach or what?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:27 am

Sokka couldn't help smiling back, even if he was unsure about her knowing he was. He spoke, "Yeah, sure. Let's go."

With that said, he offered her his hand, a bit more confident now.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 am

Toph stood there for a moment, not moving. Then she jolted a little, finally able to make out what he was doing. "Oh." She held out her hand and took his. "You better not run me into a tree, Snoozles," she said, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:33 am

"I have only done that once," Sokka told her in mock-annoyance, heading for the beach with a grin. He was satisfied with their conclusion. They would start things slowly and, who knows, things could go incredibly well. He continued, "And I regained my memory eventually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next