New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 pm

"That's right," the man told him with a shrug, "A thousand gold to slaughter an entire wedding party with lots of famous people. A dream come true."

"Hey Haru," Suki said, sitting next to the guy with a plate filled with food, "How are you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Toph returned to the room she had shared with Sokka the night before, and without waiting or hesitating she tugged off the dress and stepped into the shower. She washed off all the dirt and grime she had picked up during the battle, and made sure to be careful around her back.

Just as she suspected, there was a scar there.

After bathing, she found some new, more comfortable clothes, and ones that fit her style. She went off in search of Sokka.

Aang was up by the time Katara returned. He smiled at her. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 pm

(Actually he was in his room, but I'm willing to have him magically appear in some sort of cafeteria place. Unless Suki just decided to bust into his room? ^_^)

"Well if you completed it," Zuko wondered why he was offered that. But he didn't dwell. He had more important things to think about. "And by doing so it would allow whoever hired you to restart the war, correct?"
---------------------
"Pretty good. It's not easy sharing a room with Jet, but it could be worse," Haru replied.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:03 pm

(Oh. Let's go with the first part. Sorry. Thought they were eating.)

"Yeah. The other nations would blame the Fire Nation and the Fire Nation will blame the others and there would be Azula and that scary lady will be Fire Lord, which might not be so good for the people living here, but I'd have enough money to live anywhere," the Blue Spirit told him with a shrug. He grinned, "You thought it was a man that hired me, admit it. Trust me, though, this woman is a demon."

"Sharing a room with Ty Lee isn't so bad either," Suki told him with a shrug, blushing slightly, "Jet can't be that bad, can he?"

Sokka stood in front of the Fire Nation palace, taking in the sights. the rich part of the city, buitl inside a crater, he noted, looked kind of busy, but a bit boring if one wasn't looking to be pampered. The regular city seemed more real to him from what he saw of it when he arrived, though.

"Where's Toph?" he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:07 pm

"Not very patient, are you?"

Toph raced towards him, still pulling up her hair into a serviceable ponytail. She finished just as she joined Sokka at the gates.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm

(It's ok almost. ^_^ It happens to us all.)

Zuko just nodded. He wanted to know who hired him, but he wasn't going to just jump to the question. There were a few things he still wanted to know.

"But if the war restarted, it would be hard to find a place to live. Do you remember what the war was like?"
-----------------------
"No I guess no," Haru admitted. "But he can be annoying at times. And I hate that he teases me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Sokka raised an eyebrow at the sight of her hair. She really had changed over the years. He shrugged, "Well, I never saw a point in it. Nice ponytail."

"There was a lot of work, to be honest," the man told him thoughtfully, "And no one was happy to see you. Still, it was fun at times. If you haven't noticed, I was born with a large amount of bloodlust. It's like an itch that just needs to be scratched. Nothing really personal."

He laughed, perhaps a bit madly.

"That just shows he's your friend," Suki told him with a smile, "He just likes you."

(Good to know. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm

"Thanks. Never hurts to try something new, right?" she said. Chuckling, Toph added, "Besides, this thing is a lot easier to put up than my bun." She stepped for the gates. "So, where we off to, Snoozles? What's the adventure for today?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Well this wasn't going as well as he planned, but at least he was getting answers.

"Ok. Now the question that will get you your freedom. Who hired you?"
---------------
"I guess you're right," Haru said, nodding thoughtfully.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:21 pm

"Nice to know I'm still the idea guy," Sokka told her with a grin before continuing, "I heard there's a festival in town, probably the commoners' way to celebrate Angry Jerk's wedding. It should be fun. Iroh told me they were a lot more lively than formal events at the palace."

"Well, she calls herself the Dragon Queen and she seems fixated on having 'Zuzu' killed and a Water Tribe peasant suffering greatly. Oh and she claims to be royalty," the Blue Spirit reported with a shrug, "I just think she's crazy."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:25 pm

"Even a dead guy is more lively than all that formal stuff," said Toph, nodding sagely. "C'mon, let's go check out this festival, before we get roped into something really boring and probably stupid."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:27 pm

'No. It can't be her. She is suppose to be locked up in a hospital in the Earth Kingdom.'

"Thank you for this information. It seems that you have served your purpose. You may leave, but if I see you back here I will not go so easy."

With that said, Zuko left the cell. He turned to one of the guards. "You. Get a messenger hawk NOW. And you let the Blue Spirit out, but make sure that he doesn't do anything when leaving."

Then he walked off, his mind spinning.

'Azula...don't let it be you.'
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Sokka gave her a one-fingered salute, "Whatever you say. Come on."
He took her hand and led her down the steps and towards the gates. He grinned a bit. It had been awhile since he'd done something like this.

"Yes, milord," the guard told him with a bow, sending for a messenger hawk right away before nodding for the others to allow the man out.

The Blue Spirit grinned as he was let out of his cell, though he didn't receive his weapons. Two guards led him out of the dungeons and into the courtyard. The man scratched the back of his head, looking around. The two guards behind him weren't doing anything.

"Great... What to do now," he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:43 pm

And there he went again, taking her head like they were a couple. Toph did not know what to think of it. It was nice, in a way, and she liked feeling the world through him. But she was also fiercely independent, and wasn't he supposed to be unsure of his feelings for her?

Toph sighed.

"We could get there faster, if you let go of my hand. I'll need it to us a ride to the city."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 pm

(I edited my post with Haru and Shizuka. I want Shizuka to meet the Blue Spirit.)

Shizuka walked into the courtyard only to stop. There was the man who attacked them all last night. She wanted to run off, but he didn't look dangerous. Besides Shizuka was sure if he started anything she could take him. With those guards as help of course.

She started towards the door, keeping an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 pm

(Ah, I see.)

"Oh, right," Sokka said, blushing a little and letting go of her hand, rubbing the back of his head. Damn, he had been holding her hand a lot lately. That was strange. He hadn't really noticed.

"Sorry," he told her, "Go ahead."

"Oh, hey. You were the entertainer from the party, right? That was a fun night," he told her cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Shizuka stopped in her tracks and turned towards him. An almost playful expression was on her face.

"Well I wasn't the only one. You put on quite a show as well."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

"Right then," she said, with a sudden, mischievous grin. "This won't take long."

She moved her arms, her feet planted. Without much warning, a huge slab of earth erupted from the ground. It fell onto its side, creating a wide, table-like object. Toph immediately hopped onto it.

"C'mon, Snoozles. The train won't wait forever!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Sokka shook his head, doing his best to hide his amazement but failing. He stepped onto the "trainin" and sat behind her. He spoke, "Don't tell Katara this, but sometimes, bending is convenient."

"I am flattered by your words, beautiful," the Blue Spirit stated, "I have to admit that I had fun. It's nice to be appreciated. Assassins and thieves are looked down upon so much these days. People forget that we don't go away with the war."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Toph laughed. "I like to think so!" She pushed off with her foot, and the slab of earth slid forward. "Hang on!"

They went shooting down the side of the former volcano. As they traveled, they began to pick up more and more speed. Toph somehow managed to guide and direct their mode of transportation, weaving and dodging through obstacles.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Sokka gripped the sides of the earthen slab, careful not to fall off. He couldn't resist smiling though. He hadn't done something like this since Aang convinced him and Katara to ride the chutes at Omashu.

He began to feel his cheeks pull back from the g-force and couldn't resist whooping. They'd have to do this again one day.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:27 pm

After a thrilling ride, they finally slammed into the level ground. Toph managed to ease the jolt a little, and they slid along for a few yards before coming to a complete stop.

She burst out laughing. "Now, don't tell me that wasn't sweet," she said, nudging Sokka with an elbow.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:31 pm

"Well, it was pretty fun," Sokka told her, trying, but failing to not sound impressed. He grinned at her and rubbed his side instinctively before trying to stand up but falling. He grinned at her, "Fine, it was sweet."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:36 pm

"Of course it was," she said, grinning. She helped him up, by grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him to his feet. "The Blind Bandit knows how to have a good time." She tilted her head towards the town. She thought she heard music, and she definitely heard and felt activity. "Well, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:41 pm

"Of course," Sokka told her, as though insulted that she would even have to ask such a question. He dusted himself off and grinned over at his friend, "It isn't a party if we don't drop in, is it?"

He sniffed, almost drooling when he detected a whiff of cooked animal flesh and zesty sauces the Fire Nation was fond of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next