New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Iroh

Iroh was about to respond, when the older firebender witnessed a blinding stream of blue-white energy burst into the sky. It remained there for several seconds, before it dissolved.

".....I was not the only one who saw that, Prince Zuko. Right?"

Katara

Katara gasped and shielded her eyes from the blind light that poured forth from the destroyed Hyperdrive. When she looked again, she saw that the metal contraption, whatever it had been, was now a smoking ruin; and the person who had exited it was now lying on the snow, possibly unconscious. Or even dead.

"Sokka! We've got to help them!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

"Why? We don't even knonw them! What if they're a Fire Nation spy?" Sokka argued. Honestly, his sister was too trusting. That's why Dad left him in charge.

"The Avatar!" Zuko gasped. What else could have created such a light. He yelled, "Helmsmen! Set course for that light!"

Finally, this coward's years of hiding was over.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Katara

"Oh yes, they're obviously Fire Nation spies." Katara huffed, rolling her eyes. "You can tell by the way they made a not so subtle entrance into the South Pole, the other day. Now come on, Sokka, help me carry them to the village!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:51 pm

"This is a bad idea... Don't come crying to me when the Fire Nation is on our doorstep," Sokka warned as he helped her lift the figure into the canoe. Carefully, he removed the mask, his eyes bugging out.

"But... Women aren't supposed to wear armor," he said weakly, enviously taking in her armor which he noted was the color of dried blood. His hand reached for a cylinder at her side.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Katara

"Don't touch that!" Katara snapped, slapping Sokka's hand away. "It isn't polite to touch the equipment of strangers. Especially unconscious strangers. Now, help me move her."

((Time-skip to village?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Revan slowly stirred as she groaned in pain, her chest and head aching from the crash. Struggling to sit up, she opened her eyes as the fur blanket that had covered her as she lay unconscious. Slowly gathering herself, she looked about the fairly small, yet cozy, tent that she lay within.

Clusters of items were strewn about the tent, clothes, spears, and various other items with a fire-pit in the center--next to her. Looking down at herself, she noted that her clothes had indeed been removed, as well as her armor and mask...

Revan was not pleased, but as she had not been restrained or killed...she only had to think about meeting the one responsible for her current situation...excluding those responsible for her being planet-side, of course...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Katara

Katara ducked into the tent, to check on the condition of their unexpected guest. Her face spread into a wide smile at the conscious state of the woman they rescued, and the young waterbender came into the tent.

"It's good to see you're awake. We weren't sure how long it might take you to come back into consciousness." she greeted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Revan looked the girl over, noting she was rather young yet quite attractive, "I suppose I have you to thank then," she said, adjusting the blanket, "Where are my clothes?" asked Revan, keeping her eyes on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Katara

"Ah, your armor was a bit dented, and we had to take it off in case you were bleeding in areas we couldn't see. Sorry." Katara replied. "I put you armor in a separate tent, along with your other things. I can get them now if you want."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Revan quirked her eyebrow, "I would like that, thank you." she said to the girl. Wrapping the blanket around herself, she stood, "I never did get your name." she stated, glancing over at the Water tribe girl before continuing her surveillance of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Katara

"Oh! Sorry." Katara gave a sheepish blush. "I'm Katara. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Revan glanced at the girl, "Revan...Darth Revan; mind you, Darth is a title and not my name," she added the clarification. She simply looked at the girl for a moment, observing the girl before she spoke, "You have a beautiful name, no doubt you were named appropriately."

Revan then turned away from Katara, "My apologies, I have taken up your time."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Katara

"Thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you, Revan. And it's fine." Katara replied with a warm smile. She left the tent for a few minutes before returning with Revan's things.

"Here you are."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Revan nodded, accepting her things as she began to change. When she finished, she set her mask back in place, gripping her lightsaber tightly as she looked over it, "Has anyone touched my things besides you?" she asked, her voice slightly modified by the built in voice modulator.

"And may I also ask...where am I?" she inquired, turning to look at the girl as she also noted her heavy clothing, guessing they had to be close to the poles.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Katara

"No." Katara answered. "And you're in the Southern Water Tribe, of course."

-------------------------

"So, Tribe, this is Revan. Revan, tribe." Katara introduced, gesturing to the gathered assembling of old women, young children, and Sokka.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Revan simply looked over the small collection of people before her, "This is the entire tribe?" inquired Revan as she glanced over at Katara, silently requesting an explanation. She had a funny feeling, a whisper through the force, that had hinted at the unspoken answer...but she wanted to hear it for herself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Katara

Katara sighed.

"Sadly, yes. All the men, including my father, went off to Ba Sing Se to help in the war effort against the Fire Nation."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:19 pm

"I still don't see how she'd have a big metal air ship and not be from the Fire Nation," Sokka noted suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

"I don't see how you can assume I'm from anywhere." stated Revan rather bluntly, "You know nothing about me other than the fact that I'm female and that I came in a ship. I would suggest that you keep thoughtless opinions to yourself." she said, a veiled threat withing her speech directed towards mouthy Water Tribe boy.

Turning her head to Katara, she hesitated for a moment, "About this...Fire Nation...what do you know of them?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Katara

"Not much." Katara replied with a shrug. "Aside that they wiped out the Air Nomads, and declared war against the world a hundred years ago."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Revan remained silent for a time as she processed this information, "Am I to assume that there is also an 'earth' nation of sorts?" inquired the Dark Lord, observing the small village. This 'Fire Nation' seemed similar to most of the Sith factions she had been dealing with, and was beginning to wonder if there was any link.

Undoubtedly; having been shot down so close to this planet...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Katara

"Of course." Katara gave Revan a confused look. "The Earth Kingdom has been invaded by the Fire Nation as well, though I hear they're doing far better than us in the South."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 am

Earth Kingdom, Water Tribes, Fire Nation...and Air Nomads; quite a combination of elements, "I see. So this Fire Nation has wiped out the Air Nomads?" Revan asked, looking off to the outskirts of the small village, "Katara, could you walk with me for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Sokka was silenced by the woman's words. She seemed like she was used to getting her way, not unlike Katara, but scarier. He had a feeling that she wasn't someone to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Katara

"Of course." Katara replied, her answer covering both of Revan's questions. The young girl looked over at the village people, who had already gone about doing their daily business, though a few eyes still watched Revan with avid curiousity and--Katara wasn't exactly surprised to see this--a dash of fear.

The waterbender turned her attention back to Revan, and started to walk with the Sith Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next