New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Revan followed Katara's gaze to the ascending flare. There was no doubt it had already been seen...or maybe it hadn't; after all this "Water Tribe" was out of the way, and practically desolate. Though, strategically speaking, it would be a very good place to hide...

Revan didn't dwell to heavily on it as she looked down at Katara, "We should be heading back; there isn't too much I can salvage here," she said, gesturing towards the shipwreck, "The metals are too degraded, especially since it isn't even remotely close to being the type of metal I need." she said, particularly frustrated with this backwater planet's lack of technological growth.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:49 am

((Right, many apologies, I fail at life big time! But in all seriousness, please post guys.))
Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4