New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:15 pm

It only seems like the Battle of Geonosis happened yesterday, sparking the Clone Wars that engulfed the entire Galaxy in a war that pits the Jedi and the Republic and Count Dooku and his separatist allies. Things seem to be going according to Palpatine and Dooku's plan to use the war to turn Anakin Skywalker to the Dark Side and use the Republic itself to destroy the Jedi.

They did not expect other Sith, however. Sith that are not of Darth Bane's line that do not adhere to the Rule of Two. Palpatine is assassinated by what appear to be protocol droids while he attempts to maniuplate a group of Senators meeting with him in his office. The Jedi soon discover Sith artifacts in Palpatine's office and it is somehow leaked that Palpatine and Dooku were working together. A week later, the Sith Empire emerges and the Galaxy is caught up in a war between the Republic, the Separatists, and the mysterious Sith Empire...

Rules
Keep Cursing to a Minimum.
Shipping is allowed.
No one-liners. Post at least 2-3 sentences per post.
Keep this PG-13
No god-modding.

Canon Characters
Anakin Skywalker: Magus1108
Ahsoka Tano: Lol Lol Lol
Obi-wan Kenobi: almostinsane99
Yoda: Velox
Mace Windu: Velox
Dooku: Velox
Asajj Ventress:
Grievous: Magus1108
Padme: Lol Lol Lol

Sith Empire

Dark Lord of the Sith: almostinsane99
Dark Lord of the Sith's apprentice: Magus1108

Character Profile
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons/Equipment:
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm

I'd like to claim the General, the Sith Lord's apprentice, and Anakin. Do we need to make bios for Canon characters?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Not for canons. Only for original characters. Reserving.

Name: Darth Infernus
Appearance: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs49/300W/i/2009/156/5/b/Sith_Lord_by_Socialdbum.jpg
Personality: Infernus is cold and calculating. He seems to be devoid of all emotion except for anger, amusement, hatred, arrogance, and cruelty.
History: Little is known about Darth Infernus. It is only known that he became the previous Dark Lord of the Sith's apprentice and, after a decade, he overthrew his master. He spent decades afterwords preparing his plan to destroy the Republic and the Jedi. In his scouting, however, he found that there were other Sith. He waited for these Sith to throw the Galaxy into chaos before taking down Palpatine. Now he swears to kill Dooku or make the Count serve him.
Weapons/Equipment: A single-hilted red lightsaber and a blue battlesuit which he is never seen without.
Other:

Name: Doran Tsuku
Appearance: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire The_Exile_by_blackbirdsfly
Personality: Doran is a cautious person, preferring to fight when he's good and ready rather than rushing in. He is kind, like most Jedi, but is a bit disillusioned by the war.
History: Doran was born on Alderaan, though he doesn't remember the planet much since he was taken to the Jedi temple at an early age. There, he proved to be a good student and he was eventually taken on as a Padawan learner. Recently, his Master was killed and he was temporarily reassigned to Obi-wan until a suitable Master can be found for him.
Weapons/Equipment: A single-hilted blue lightsaber.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:17 am

Are, some of the other Jedi Masters not available as canon characters? Such as Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, and others?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 am

(Nah. They're available. I'll just add them to the list if someone reserves them.)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 am

Alright. I'll reserve Master Yoda, Count Dooku, and Mace Windu for now. I might reserve more, and maybe make an OC later.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm

(Okay. Cool. Reserving.)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 am

It's a shame Qui-Gon isn't around. T.T All of my favorite characters have to go and die. x3 I'd like to reserve Padme, Ahsoka, and an OC please. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 pm

(Okay. Reserving. Not sure if everyone's still willing to roleplay. I hope they are, though.)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Name: Trey "Miffy" Jinn
Appearance:
Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire LFK_Kozzy_by_Qvi
Personality: Miffy is very calm and kind. She always tries and goes for 104% to impress her master. Though occasionally she'll do something reckless, just like her Uncle.
History: Miffy is the neice of Qui-Gon. She saw him quite often because she entered into the Jedi Academy at a young age. Miffy was not able to be his apprentice though because he had taken Obi Wan. She didn't mind though and was glad to have Mace Windu as a master.
Weapons/Equipment: A single hilted green lightsaber
Other:

Is it alright that she's Mace Windu's padawan?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm

(Hmm... Alright. Just don't make her superpowerful.)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Don't worry I don't really care for the powerful type. Razz
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Anyone still interested in this?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Me! Speaking of which I need to make another character for Velox... >.>
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Name: Alloria Gither
Appearance: Alloria
Personality: Alloria is quite outspoken and blunt. She has one way of doing things and that's how she does them, so yes she's very stubborn. This gets in the way of being a Jedi sometimes.
History: Alloria grew up on Alderan with her mother and father. Her father was trained as a Jedi, but never taken on as an apprentice and was sent to the Jedi Corps, he was put in the Exploration section. Alloria herself was almost not selected as a padawan, but was luckilly assigned to Master Yoda. Her training is now complete and she is now a Jedi Master.
Weapons/Equipment: Single hilted blue lightsaber
Other:
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 pm

(Accepted. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:04 am

{Magus gave up the apprentice position, and AI let me fill it in.}
Name: Vinge Zilkar
Appearance: Vinge is a Cathar
subspecies ([url]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cathar[/url]). He has black spiky hair, that goes back like a mane, feline shaped ears, a cat-like nose, and a mouth of sharp pointed teeth. Vinge dresses in brown pants, a brown and green jacket with a black undershirt, and a Jedi cloak.
Personality: Vinge’s personality is different from his master’s, being that he is quiet and observant. He does have a deep stubborn streak however, but that’s about the only way he takes after her personality-wise. Vinge is kind, like most Jedi, but his fighting in the war is taking its toll on him. He has always had a desire and aptitude for combat, but the Clone Wars seem to be making his Catharian nature is becoming a bit more and more unstable.
History: Vinge was taken from the planet Cathar at a young age to be a Jedi. His prowess at combat gained the attention of Jedi Master Alloria Gither. The Jedi Council was reluctant at allowing the Alloria to take the Cathar as an apprentice, but Alloria’s stubbornness proved to be too much for the council in that debate, and Vinge became Alloria’s Padawan.
Weapons/Equipment: A single green lightsaber with a curved-hilt. Other Jedi gear.
Other: Vinge’s natural agility and quickness aids him well in combat, as does his enhanced senses, sharp teeth, retractable claws, and his healing factor.

Name: Darth Reige
Appearance:
Darth Reige has short black hair. Darth Reige is a Chiss, and has blue skin and red glowing eyes, that allow him to see well in areas with low light. He wears black pants, black boots, a black short sleeve undershirt over a red blast armor vest, all underneath a dark cloak.
Personality: One of the first lessons Darth Reige learned from his master was the art of deception; he always has the element of surprise on his side. The Sith apprentice’s capacity for hatred is limitless, as is his cruelty. Everything he held dear was taken from him, so why should anyone else matter? Darth Reige is silent and secretive, and in battle he is ferocious and merciless.
History: Darth Reige’s original name has long since been forgotten, but how he became a Sith Lord is still very clear. Back when he was 7 years old, there was a ruthless bounty hunter pursuing a criminal. The criminal attempted to hide, but the bounty hunter hurled a thermal detonator to smoke him out. His plan succeeded, but at the cost of the deaths of many, including Darth Reige’s parents. The young Chiss survived unharmed, thanks to his parents’ quick thinking, and in a fit of rage attacked the bounty hunter. The bounty hunter easily incapacitated the child, and resumed the hunt. Sensing the Dark Side within the child, Darth Infernus appeared and told him that if he obeyed every command, followed every teaching, then he would gain the power to extract his revenge and be able to bring him back to life. The Chiss naively agreed, and became Darth Infernus’s apprentice. 10 years later, the child had grown in power, and tracked the bounty hunter down. This time the tables had turned, and the Sith apprentice had easily incapacitated the bounty hunter. Before delivering the final blow, he informed the bounty hunter of who he was, and why he would kill him. When the Chiss’s parents did not come back to life after the revenge had been extracted, he went back to Darth Infernus to confront him. There, the Dark Lord revealed that he had deceived him, and then told him that his parents were fools, and that he was an even bigger one. Drawing on the power of the Dark side, the apprentice attacked his master with a rage much greater than the Sith had ever seen. The apprentice was still no match for his master, and was defeated. Sparing his life, Darth Infernus dubbed his apprentice “Darth Reige,” and resumed his training. With nothing left at all, Darth Reige pledged himself to the Sith Lord in order to gain power; power enough to achieve his newly set vengeance.
Weapons/Equipment: Darth Reige wields what seems to be a dark colored staff, is actually a crimson bladed lightsaber with a hilt so long that the weapon functions more like a spear, than a sword. However, attached to the bottom of the staff is an actual lightsaber, that Darth Reige can disconnect and use individually. The handle is made out of phrik alloy, a material that is highly resistant to lightsaber blades. He also posseses a phrik alloy armguard on his right arm.
Other: None at the moment.

Last edited by Velox on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:36 am

(Both accepted. I'll start this now.)
Darth Infernus sat in a chamber meditating. Everything was going according to plan. The Republic was discredited thanks to the revelation that Palpatine was a Sith Lord and the Republic and Confederacy were caught by surprise by his forces. He smirked as he called his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Darth Reige

A cloaked shadow-like figure emerged forward and kneeled down, bowing on one knee. Half of the apprentice's body was illuminated by the dim circle of light that surrounded his master. The rest was encompassed in pure darkness. "Yes, my master?" Darth Reige responded.

--- --- ---

Count Dooku

The humming beam of red light seemingly danced around Count Dooku as he practiced his swordplay. Flourish; advance; thrust; retreat; feint; cut. The Sith Lord repeated these movements again and again in a number of different variations for what seemed like hours, until he deactivated his lightsaber, and returned the curved-hilt back to his belt clip.

The Count left the chamber, and proceeded to the ship's bridge. "General, how long until we land?" Dooku asked the cyborg.

{Does no one want Asajj Ventress? I could be her, or trade her for somebody...?}
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:54 pm

(I have Obi-wan and I'm not good with inventing banter for both people in a fight so I can't.)
"You are to locate Count Dooku and deliver a message. Join us or die. If he refuses, I do not expect you to survive," Darth Infernus stated.
"I wonder where Master Obi-wan and Anakin are," Doran murmured as he searched the Temple. It was one of the rare times in the war that he was in the Temple and he was grateful for it. He yawned a little as he entered the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:26 pm

[[ Would all the Jedi be at the temple right now? ]]
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm

(If you'd like.)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

{I think there should be a Council meeting or something going on currently, but I'm kind of reluctant to start it since I'm two main members. ^^'}

Darth Reige

"I understand; the task shall be completed." Darth Reige stated simply. He then rose up, and stepped back into the darkness. His red glowing eyes the only visible for a few seconds, until they too disappeared.

--- --- ---

Vinge Zilkar

Sensing an incoming attack, the Cathar leaped into the air, and back flipped, dodging the blow. Immediately upon landing, Vinge leaped forward towards his opponent and delivered a quick one-armed thrust.

{Yeah, I switched the name up a little bit. Hope that's okay. ^^'}
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:34 am

(That's fine. And good idea.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire   Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clone Wars: Rise of the Sith Empire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next