New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Avatar: The Last Airbender. Book 4: Rise of a Demon

Twelve years have passed since the crowning of Fire Lord Zuko, and the ending of the Hundred Year’s War. A new age of peace and harmony has descended upon the Four Nations. The scars left by the war are, one by one, being healed. Avatar Aang, along with his wife Lady Katara, have proved to be great negotiators. Whenever new conflict threatened to come, the Avatar and his friends managed to defuse the situation before anything could happen. Peace, unlike any known in a hundred years, has finally come to fruition. Many historians are calling this the ‘Golden Age’ of the Four Nations.

The Water Tribes have been reunited, and restored. The Southern Water Tribe has now been built back to its former glory, under the watchful eye of Chief Hakoda and his son Sokka. Chief Arnook has gotten rid of the strict laws banning women from learning to fight.

The Earth Kingdom has recovered as well. With the help of Queen Toph of Ba Sing Se, and of King Bumi of Omashu, the Earth Kingdom is slowly becoming a more unified nation.

In the Fire Nation, things have changed as well. Under the rule of Fire Lord Zuko, the Fire Nation has given up its former imperialistic ways. It is now flourishing under the new rule of peace. Several years ago, the Fire Lord was blessed with twins, a son and a daughter.

Even the Air Nomads are beginning to rebuild. Avatar Aang has already found several pupils to teach the art of airbending to, including his own adopted daughter. Avatar Aang and Lady Katara also await the birth of their coming son or daughter.

Life is peaceful in the Four Nations. Times could not be better. However, evil will not always go away. A greater evil, far more fearsome than Fire Lord Ozai and his ancestors, is surfacing. A group called the Cult of Malus has surfaced. No one knows what goals they have; only that it deals with a mysterious spirit. As Avatar Aang investigates this cult, strange things begin to happen.

Strange visions from the Spirit World haunt the Avatar in his sleep. Four previously hidden temples, containing items of legend, have resurfaced in the Earth Kingdom. A young boy claiming to be Azula’s son has appeared, and has now united the previously fractured rogue sections of the Fire Nation military. An unknown person, who seeks a personal vengeance against Sokka, has kidnapped Chief Hakoda. Disturbing events are happening in the Spirit World.

The peace the world has worked so hard for is now being threatened. Unknown to everyone, all these events are linked to the Cult of Malus, and to the spirit they worship. In this dangerous time, what will happen? Will Avatar Aang and his friends manage to prevent a new war from coming up, or is it already too late? What plans does the Cult of Malus have? Can they be stopped in time?

Only time may tell, as a new page in history is written…

Rules:

1: No Mary Sues or God-mod type characters.

2: Proper grammar and spelling is needed.

3: Three through four sentences per post.

4: All canon characters must be kept in character. OCs are welcome too.

5: You may have as many characters as you want, however you can only have 2 of the major characters (the gaang, Azula, Zuko, ect.)

6: This RP is rated PG-13.

7: Romance is allowed; however do not go over a PG-13 rating. The pairings shown at the end of Avatar are to be kept, unless I say otherwise. If you wish for, say Tokka to end up happening, you must give me a situation on how it would occur. If I approve of the situation, then said fanon pairing can happen. However, only if I approve.

8: Please keep the gore to a minimal. This rated PG-13 after all.

9: Also, please keep the language clean. Occasional curses are allowed, but don’t make them frequent. Besides, you can make your own.

10: Say, “Am I the only one who thinks we’re all going to die?” to get accepted.

11: If you have any questions, please PM me.

12: I can and will edit/change these rules at any time.

Character List:

Aang:
Katara:
Sokka:
Toph: TokoToTheEnd
Suki: Magus1108
Zuko: Lol
Mai:
Ty Lee: Lol
Azula:
Bumi:
Hakoda:
Iroh: almostinsane
Piando: Velox
Son of Azula: Magus1108
Adopted Daughter of Aang and Katara:
Son of Zuko and Mai: Velox
Daughter of Zuko and Mai: TokoToTheEnd
Leader of the Cult of Malus: Magus1108
Ursa:
Ozai: Magus1108
Kuei:
Long Feng: Magus1108
Kahn (OC): Magus1108
Pakku:
Jeong Jeong:
Hakoda's Kidnapper: Velox
Tae (OC): Toko

Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Bender:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:23 am

Reserve Piando, Son of Zuko and Mai, and...well, I'll have to talk to you about another one, to see if it counts as a major canon.

...also, Master Pakku is in this too, right? I think he should be, so all of the major White Lotus members can be in.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:19 am

Almost accepted. You forgot one thing. Oh, and just to make things clear, profiles do not have to be made for canon characters. Yeah, he is, I just forgot to put him up. Will do so now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:50 pm

“Am I the only one who thinks we’re all going to die?”

Do we have to make character sheets for canon characters? I reserve the daughter of Zuko and Mai, Toph and an OC which I will make soon.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Like I said in my previous post, no. You do not have to make profiles for canon characters. And I'll put those claims up now. Since Velox has the twin brother of your character, you two need to work out what age you wish to have them, along with appearance (though they could be fraternal twins, in which that wouldn't be a problem).
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:58 pm

"Am I the only one who thinks we're all going to die?"

Hmm, not feeling that other idea I mentioned about a canon character, but incase you weren't sure, I'd like to reserve an OC or two also. And, I forgot about Jeong Jeong too. D'
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Do you mean I forgot to put him on the list, or are you claiming him too?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm

I'd like Iroh before someone else takes him and an OC too.

Am I the only one who thinks we’re all going to die?

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Almost accepted. You forgot one thing.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Oh yeah, edited.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 pm

“Am I the only one who thinks we’re all going to die?”

Could I have Zuko, Ty Lee, and possibly an OC?
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 am

Oh I forgot about my OC. Ok here she is. Also in case you are wondering, me and Velox are figuring out our twin characters. XD

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Tae
Bender: Yes, airbender
Appearance: Tae
Personality: Tae is different from most airbenders. She is very hard working and determine, but unlike their carefree nature, she is a serious person and tends to point out negative things. Tae will lash out at people if she thinks they are doing something wrong and isn't very social. But she still cares about others well being.
History: Tae is a descendant of an airbender who had escaped back when the Fire Nation was killing the Air Nomads. Her ancestor began to live among the Earth Kingdom and married. Some of her family had the potential to be airbenders because of this, but few were actually able to learn. After the war ended, Tae was able to step forward and admit she was an airbender or had the ability to learn. Since then she has been training under Aang.
Weapons: A bo staff (also has fans which she uses sometimes when airbending)
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Username: Velox
Name:
Bender: Yes = Sandbender
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons: 2 Jutte (Also called Jitte)
Other:

Username: Velox
Name:
Bender: Yes = Waterbender
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons: Jian (Chinese straight sword...like Sokka's and Piando's.)
Other:

{I'll finish my OCs later. Anyways, we nearly have everything figured out for the twins. )}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon   Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 4: Rise of a Demon
Page 1 of 1