New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A Different Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Star Wars: A Different Future Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: A Different Future   Star Wars: A Different Future I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 pm

The smallest actions could have the biggest consequences. As Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi were rescueing Supreme Chancellor Palpatine from the Separatist Warship, the Invisible Hand in Episode III, they found themselves dangling in an elevator shaft. That was when one small incident changed the course of Galactic History: Palpatine lost his grip. The most powerful Sith Lord in history plummeted to his death aboard a Separtist warship, his dreams for power never fully realized.

With General Grievious' death, the Clone Wars came to an end. The Jedi discovered several incriminating Sith artifacts and records in Palpatine's office after his death, but it was decided by the Council and the new Chancellor, Bail Organa, that the files and artifacts would be locked away for the greater good so that people might not lose faith in the Republic.

Now, a new generation of Jedi is coming of age and Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker watches with a heavy heart two promising young Jedi, Luke and Leia Amidala. Unfortunately, Palpatine's death did not mean the end of the hardship for the Galaxy. The Sith arise a new and the Republic still has corruption.

Rules

Keep this rated Teen
Cursing isn't forbidden, but please try to use Star Wars curses
Shipping allowed, but it's not the main focus of the story
No god-modding
You may have as many characters as you can handle

Canons

Luke "Amidala": almostinsane99
Leia "Amidala": Magus1108
Anakin Skywalker:
Padme Amidala:
Obi-wan Kenobi: almostinsane99
Mace Windu: Magus1108
Ahsoka Tano:
Yoda:
Bail Organa:
Galen Marek:
Han Solo:
(More will added as needed)

Character Profile
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Equipment:
Lightsaber Form if Jedi: (see http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_forms#The_Seven_Forms)
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Different Future   Star Wars: A Different Future I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Is the new Sith(s) available for taking? And I'll claim Leia and Mace, I think, for now.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Different Future   Star Wars: A Different Future I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Reserving. And, yes, you can take a Sith. Feel free to make up your own or use an original character that could realistically be a Sith in this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Different Future   Star Wars: A Different Future I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A Different Future   Star Wars: A Different Future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A Different Future
Page 1 of 1