New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:36 pm

The Stars have never concerned the people of the Four Nations. They were simply sparkles of light that interested only philosophers, religious mystics, and other people of that nature. They would never be concerned with the far away Galactic Empire. There are more important things to worry about, like the Fire Nation's slow but relentless conquest of the world. Nonetheless, when Darth Vader and a squad of stormtroopers are the only survivors in a shuttle-crash in the middle of the Earth Kingdom, things are bound to change. The stars will soon become important to the people.

While on patrol the stormtroopers find and capture an angry and confused Prince Zuko. Darth Vader is amazed at how powerful in the Force the young boy is. A vision in the Force shows him the potential of the boy, and how more powerful he can become under the right tutelage. He considers making the Prince into his own apprentice.

How will this change the fate of the Four Nation's world? What will Zuko's new destiny be? What of the Avatar and his friends? And what does a Renegade Jedi have to do with this?

As the gears of fate are thrown into a new motion, only time may tell what will become of this...

Rules:

1: No God-modding, Mary Sues, or Gary Stues.
2: Absolutely no OCs will be joining the Gaang, except possibly for the Jedi.
3: Pairings, as of now, are undecided. Anything can happen, so long as their is no yuri or yaoi. Hints may be allowed, but no actual stuff.
4: Romance must be kept up to PG-13.
5: You may have as many characters as you wish, so long as you keep track of them.
6: Canon Characters must be IC. Zuko however, once made Vader's apprentice, will change as time goes on.
7: If you have any questions, please PM me first.
8: This RP is rated Teen.
9: You must be literate in your posts. At least three sentences per post.
10: Please use correct grammer and spelling.
11: Pm if you want a character killed off.
12: I can add to and/or change to the rules as I see fit.
13: To show you have read the rules, you must say "Yes, my Lord! All hail Lelouch!"
14: Stormtrooper OCs and the Jedi will require a profile.

List of characters:

Darth Vader: Magus1108
Stormtrooper Lilith Fahim: Alec
Stormtrooper Fi: Magus1108
Stormtrooper 3:
Stormtrooper 4:
Emperor Palpatine: Magus1108
Aang: Magus1108
Katara: TokoToTheEnd
Toph: TokoToTheEnd
Zuko: Manysidestome
Sokka: almostinsane
Anwar Yam Nemesis: Alec (OC)
Iroh: Manysidestome (if no one else wants him)
Azula: Alec
Jedi Zareal Procanth: Manysidestome (OC)
Erf Lekauf: almostinsane
Mai: Alec
Mara Jade (her role will be explained in time) : TokoToTheEnd
Ty Lee: hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Bender: (If from the Avatar World)
Force Sensitive (If the Jedi):
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:38 pm

"Yes, my Lord! All hail Lelouch"

I'd like to be Zuko please.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Alright, accepted.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Yes, my Lord! All hail Lelouch!

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Erv Lekauf
Force Sensitive (If the Jedi):
Personality: Erv is extremely loyal, both to the Empire and to Darth Vader personally. He admired the Dark Lord and sees the good in him. He is also courageous and isn't afraid of battle. He especially loves his family.
History: Erv Lekauf is Lieutenant in the Imperial Army and is married and has one child. He is the aide Darth Vader and one of the few of his trusted subordinates. He once attempted to defend Vader from an assassination attempt, impressing the Dark Lord with his loyalty. Because of this, there have been clones made of him, which he is greatly honored by.
Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/55/Lekauf1.jpg
Weapons: A blaster pistol.
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:12 am

Username: Alec
Name: Anwar Yam Nemesis (Means 'Tranquil', 'Chaotic Sea' and 'Righteous Anger')
Bender: Water
Personality: Quiet and kind, yet he lets his emotions control him at times. He is in an emotional pain often enough and he is a vengeful person as well. Anwar is a very observant young amn and he entertains himself by trying to figure out who stranger may be and what their weaknesses are. Even though he is intelligent at times Anwar can be reckless and this trait is starting to show up quite a bit more often in the young boy.

History: Anwar's only living relative, his young brother, was killed when Zhao invaded the Northern Water Tribe. Anwar blamed the Avatar himself as he saw the boy run away while his brother was still acting like a true warrior and stayed with his men to try and fight the Fire Nation like they were supposed to. Anwar began to train even harder at both his weaponry skills and his bending. He told master Pakku that he would go with him to help rebuild the Southern Water Tribe so he could be taught a few more skills before facing the Avatar, but Pakku found out half-way through the trip south and left Anwar in the Earth Kingdoms where Anwar has been traveling and training ever since. He intends to let the Avatar defeat the Fire Lord before killing him.

Appearance: Picture here.
Weapons: Along with his bending, he has two knives. One is a long one and could almost be considered a short curved blade, while the other is pretty much just a hunting knife.
Other:

Username: Alec
Name: Lilith Fahim (Means 'Scholarly' and 'Of the night'.)
Force Sensitive (If the Jedi): Not really.
Personality: Lilith is a very creative and introverted type person. She makes sure to do whatever she is told to do because she doesn't want to be a burden to her masters, ever. While she isn't a very smart girl she can be perceptive when it comes to how other people are feeling. She is somewhat of a coward and wont ever try and disobey Vader or do something dangerous that she doesn't have to.
History: Lilith lived a normal life and was trained to be a soldier since she was born. She's lived a relatively normal life for any stormtrooper except for the fact that she is one of the only female soldiers and that she has creative personal interests.
Appearance: Picture here. 5' 7"
Weapons: Standard laser machine gun.
Other: She is one of Vader's stormtroopers.

Yes, my Lord! All hail Lelouch!

Last edited by Alec on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 am

Username: manysidestome
Name: Zareal Procanth
Force Sensitive: Yes
Personality: Zareal is like most Jedi, aloof and mysterious. He prefers to keep his powers under wraps, and tried to blend in more than stand out. He can be very kind, but also can become very angry if given a big enough reason.
History: Zareal was born on Coruscant and immediately found by the Jedi. They took him to the temple when he was old enough to begin training, where he was adept at both lightsaber combat and the mental sides of the force. He was a knight and a general for a few years in the Clone wars when Anakin Skywalker betrayed the Jedi. He was given a vision of the future before it happened and managed to survive the attack, and was forced to go into hiding with the other Jedi.
Appearance: He dresses in brown Jedi robes. His hair is cut short and is black, and his eyes are green.
Weapons: His Lightsaber
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:58 am

Accepted MST, but you forgot to put something in your post Alec.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Accepted then.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 am

Username: Magus1108
Name: Fi
Personality: Fi is often a well natured person, and a great reader. His fellow soldiers joked that if he weren't a stormtrooper, he'd be a scholar.
History: Fi is a member of the 501st, an all clone squadron. Its ranks number in the thousands. They are also known as the feared Vader's Fist. Fi has served the Republic, now the Galactic Empire, all his life. Since he is a clone, he ages twice as more as a regular human. Fi loves to hang around with his Brothers, but his a dislike for non-Clone soldiers. He and a series of other stormtroopers, along with an officer, are the only survivors of the ship crash along with Lord Vader. He hates to work with the 'Regs' as some Clones dub the human troopers. However, in this desperate time, he is willing to put aside his difference with them.
Appearance: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) Jango_Fett_by_miraea
Weapons: A blaster rifle, two blaster pistols, a series of frag grenades and plasma grenades, and a short virosword. As well as the right ammount of ammo for all his weapons.
Other:
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:25 am

Yes, my Lord! All hail Lelouch! I'm going to assassinate that b**tard from behind one of these days...

I'll take Ty Lee.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:30 am

Hehehehe. Great! I'll put you up now. Once a few more Gaang members are taken, I do believe we'll be able to start.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 pm

I've decided to take Aang for myself unless anyone wants him. I'd like Katara and Sokka to be taken, then we'll be able to begin.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:51 pm

I'll take Sokka.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Very well.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Yesh my lord! All hail Lelouch!

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Mara Jade
Force Sensitive (If the Jedi): Yesh
Personality: Mara is very dedicated to her work. She doesn't let anything get in her way. She is also very cold towards people.
History: Mara Jade was born in 17 BBY on an unknown planet during a time of great instability as Emperor Palpatine and his apprentice, Darth Vader, were eliminating the remnants of the Jedi Order. Emperor Palpatine took Mara from her parents and brought her to Coruscant at a very young age, where he began to train her in the Force, although officially she was one of the Imperial Palace's dancers. She did not remember much about her early life besides her parents' reluctance to let her go and her own certainty that she was going to leave with the Emperor. Her master trained her in the ways of the Force and she was made into an agent of the Empire. Some of the Imperial court assumed her to simply be a dancer or one of Palpatine's concubines.
Throughout Mara's youth, she was pushed through an intensive training regimen (this involved training alongside the Imperial Royal Guard and learning covert espionage and assassination skills, which she was adept at by the age of fourteen) and became an "Emperor's Hand," one of Palpatine's personal assassins, after a final test in which she successfully broke into Wilhuff Tarkin's private quarters. In order to accomplish this mission, Mara, posing as a guest at a formal event at Tarkin's residence, feigned illness in order to get away from the other guests. She then retrieved a sack of equipment and descended down the side of the building to the room containing Tarkin's private safe. While she was breaking in, a group of guards came in (actually droids) and she engaged them with her blaster and lightsaber. However, upon sensing that one of the guards was living, she knocked him out rather than kill a soldier willing to give his life in a training exercise. Vader and Palpatine were pleased with her skills and she was pronounced the Emperor's Hand.
Appearance: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) Mara-sacrifice
Weapons: Lightsabers
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm

((I've decided we can go ahead and start. Until the time Katara is taken, she can be controlled by the members playing Gaang members. Oh, and this takes place just after Zuko Alone, but before The Chase. Instead of doing The Chase episode, I will put in a new one to replace it. While Zuko and Vader are busy, the Gaang meets up with Iroh in an EK city. Ozai's Angels will be tracking the Avatar, and will end up finding them. From there, we'll make up things as we go along most likely.))

Darth Vader

The Dark Lord of the Sith looked at his prisoner via the observation window. A few hours before, while the remaining storm troopers had been doing a patrol of the area, they had found and captured the boy. A stun bolt had easily dealt with him, and now Vader was ready for him to wake up. Once the boy (during a brief mind probe, Vader had discovered his name was 'Zuko') was awake, the interrogation would begin.

For two days now, Lord Vader and his survivng crew had been trapped on his unknown planet. They had been in Hyperspace, when suddenly their ship was pulled out and dragged down to the planet below. Only a handful had survived the crash. The ship itself had been in no condition to fly, so until they found the right parts they were stranded.

Luckily most of their supplies were unharmed, and sections of the ship proved to stay in tact. Such as the interrogation room, where Zuko was now in. He was strapped to the table, and would become conscious any moment now.

General Narrative

It had been two days now since Aang and his friends had left Gaoling. Now they were in a new town, to refresh their supplies. Currently the Avatar and his group were looking through the marketplace, where they would soon bump into Iroh.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Prince Zuko

With a deep breath, Zuko exhaled and opened his eyes. He immediately sense the restraints on him and struggled against them, trying to move. "Agh, ugh, whoever's responsible for this will pay," he yelled, angry. He remembered some kind of monsters dressed in white that attatcked him and somehow caused him to black out, maybe with some kind of new bending move. He couldn't remember anything else, but he could recall that something had made him remember a few things, or at least, he thought it was something making him do that.

((I'll wait for the gang to post before I bring Iroh in))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Darth Vader

"Good, you are awake." Darth Vader stated, entering the room. He walked to the side of the table and stared down at his captive. Whoever this boy was, he...interested the Dark Lord. When he first touched the boy, bringing him into the room, the Force had granted him a vision. A vision of this boy as a Sith, and how powerful he could become. Indeed, this 'Zuko' was powerful in the Force. But what did the vision mean? That was something, among other things, the Dark Lord was intent on finding out.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Zuko

As far as Zuko could see, this was a taller, black version of the monsters he'd seen earlier. But it spoke to him, and it looked like it had the fame of a man. "What are you," he asked, thinking Vader to be some kind of spirit, except this didn't look like he expected the Spirit World to look like.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Darth Vader

It was understandable that the boy didn't recognize him. This world was located in the Outer Rim, and as far as the Dark Lord could see, showed no signs of colonization from the Empire. Perhaps this would play into his favor at a later date.

"I am Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith. And who are you?" Vader asked the boy. He already knew his name and brief parts of the boy's history from the mind probe, but he wanted to see what the boy would say himself.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Zuko

"I don't think I'll answer anything while you have me restrained," Zuko said. "And where am I? This room isn't anything like I've ever seen." Nothing made sense to the boy, but he knew that he wouldn't be intimidated by this... thing. Some Lord of whatever, all he knew was that he had never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Darth Vader

"You will answer my question, or suffer the consequences. I hold more power than you can ever imagine, boy." Lord Vader warned. It would have been a simple task of mind probing Zuko more, but he would rather let the boy himself explain. If he had no other choice though, the Dark Lord would break into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next