New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Zuko

"Yeah, prove it, let's see how much power you have. Let me go and I'll show you power," Zuko snarled, angered now at these threats. He knew that he wasn't the most powerful firebender, that was painfully obvious when compared to his family, but he wouldn't let himself be bullied.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Azula/Mai

"Alright ladies it's time to move. It would appear that the Avatar and his allies have taken refuge in the city of Xing. Now while the Fire Nation hasn't taken control of the poor area just yet I am sure that the three of us could easily sneak into the small city and capture the fools." Azula informed Mai and Ty lee after she had received a messenger hawk not more then two minutes before telling her the exact information she was now using to form her plan.

"Of course this means we'll have to change into some earth kingdom rags for this trip, unfortunate but necessary for the sake of the mission." The Princess added before looking at her two greatest allies.

"Well as long as it's not that stuff that looks like Koalabear **** then I'm fine with the plan. It's been boring waiting around anyways." Mai said after a rather loud sigh.

Azula nodded as the corners of her mouth went up, satisfied with the response she expected from someone as dreary as Mai.

"Ty lee?" Azula asked as her gaze turned to the circus girl, expecting Ty lee to give her plan the praise it deserved.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Darth Vader

"If this child wants to see power, I will show him power," the Dark Lord thought. He held out his hand, half-closed it, and used the Force to begin choking Zuko. He would not dare kill his prisoner, but a show of power would go well. Often times when the Sith Lord demenstrated his power, his prisoners would begin to talk instantly. Sometimes, a show of force was needed more than actual force.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Zuko

Zuko felt his throat start to close, something was choking him! The thing, it was holding it's hand out, like he was choking him. The only problem was, the hand was grasping air, but he still couldn't breathe. His eyes widened at the spectacle, combining with the fact that he was running out of air. He didn't know how long he could last without air.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:41 pm

(My character's first name, it turns out, is actually Erv, not Erf. Sorry for the mistake, Magus)
Erv Lekauf stood outside the interrogation room patiently, waiting for his lord to either call for him or finish the interrogation.
Erv had taken the liberty of infiltrating a nearby town with a couple of the stormtroopers, out of their armor of course. He had found some information that might interest Lord Vader. He would be interested in these "benders". Erv wasn't a gullible man, but he had seen his lord display great power that others would think of as impossible. When he saw a few boys playing "earth ball", the lieutenant was grateful for his experience with Vader's mysterious powers. It allowed him to leave without giving his surprise away.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Darth Vader

Lord Vader released the boy from his hold. Besides the panting of the boy and Vader's loud respiratory system, the room was silent. After letting the boy regain his breathing, the Dark Lord continued, "You have seen my power. Now tell me boy, who are you. Resist answering again, and I will show you what more I can do with the Force."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Zuko

Zuko glared at Vader, but he relented, and took a deep breath. "My name is Zuko, former prince of the Fire Nation. If you're looking for a ransom, I wouldn't bet on getting it," he said. He had some questions he wanted answered, but asking them probably wouldn't get him far.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm

"Yea, this'll be fun!" Ty Lee agreed with Azula, smiling over-enthusiastically. "We get to dress up an everything. Aren't you excited, Mai?" She asked the appethetic girl that stood beside her. The two looked so off when standing next to each other. It was almost questionable as to how their team even functioned, but over the years, it had proved itself strong.

[Because Ty Lee would have wanted it pink...xD]
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 pm

(Well I can't argue with that.)

"I'm overjoyed that we get to pretend to be dirty peasants in the middle of an enemy city full of paranoid people, can't you tell Ty lee?" Mai asked sarcastically as she looked at her (unofficial) friend.

"Good, then we should be prepared in half an hour just in case the Avatar runs away for no reason. I expect you both to be ready and waiting for me when I return to leave." Azula said satisfied and amused with her comrades before she turned around and left to make some last minute plans.
-/-\-
Thirty-two minutes later the girls were waiting outside at the edge of camp.
Azula wearing a short beige dress with pants and Mai wearing a long green dress and robe set to hide all her weapons.

"Well you took a bit longer then I would've liked, so I suppose we'll just have to ride harder then originally intended." The Princess informed Mai as she looked at the map. "It looks like we'll have to ride these blasted ostrish-horses for around fourteen kilometers then, it's going to take us two hours if we do this correctly so lets go." Azula ordered as she jumped onto the beast.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Ty Lee frowned a little, "Not really," And the smile returned, "But maybe if you smiled a little." She said, obviously missing Mai's sarcasm.

32 minutes later when they were all about to leave, Ty Lee had originally a just below knee-length skirt, with a darker green long-sleeve top, only she had re-adjusted it quite a bit to better match her style, adding a random flower she had found earlier to her hair. She jumped up onto the creature lightly and with ease, holding her reigns, and waited for Azula to take the lead so she could follow her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Azula nudged the beast quickly and took off in a rush, slightly unsatisfied with the birds current speed she bended a light stream of fire directly behind it, forcing Mai and Ty lee to slow down a bit before having to force their ostrich-horses to catch up when the Princess stopped.

"Great, this is just great." Mai said in a bored tone, knowing that only Ty lee would be able to hear that comment.
------------------------------------------
Anwar traveled the small city of Xing as he searched the marketplace for some food, apparently the Avatar had arrived earlier today and this news both pleased and annoyed Anwar. It pleased the warrior to know that the Avatar was still alive and fighting the Fire Nation, and it annoyed him because he knew he wouldn't be able to have his revenge yet because the Avatar still had work left to do.

"I'll take two of those please." Anwar asked as he pointed at two papayas and paid for the fruit. The waterbender then walked a few feet away from the stall towards a young couple, the wife obviously pregnant and rather hungry looking as well. "Here take these." He said as he passed the fruit to the husband, raising his hand up when he saw the man reach his pocket to give him some money.

"No need, just thought I should help." Anwar ansered before nodding as they thanked him. "In this world it seems almost everyone needs help." He noted to himself as he looked down the street of the poor city and noticed the refugees, dirty children and the dying elderly all out on the street.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:12 am

Darth Vader

"I am looking for no ransom. Tell me more of this 'Fire Nation' child. In fact...tell me everything of this planet you know." Darth Vader ordered. Subtly, the Dark Lord loosened the restrants holding Zuko to the table. The Sith Lord wished to test the boy's ability in combat. The Force was powerful in this one. He wished to see how it manifested itself in the Prince.

"Lekauf, if the boy attacks me do not assist or call for help. It will merely be a test. There is no way he could ever harm me." Vader telepathically said to his most trusted officer.

Aang

"So, what should we be looking for in the way of supplies?" Aang asked Sokka.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:16 am

Zuko

"If you didn't notice, we're in the middle of a war," Zuko said. "And what do you mean planet? Are you some kind of spirit?" He wasn't aware of the restraints being down, but he would figure it out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:07 am

Darth Vader

"I am no spirit," the Dark Lord corrected. With a small wave of his hand he locked the door and moved the blaster resting on the stand closer to the Prince. He had seen no evidence of higher technology on this planet, so the child wouldn't know what the weapon was. Hmph, how primitive these people were. They didn't even have projetcile blasters, the grandfather of the modern weapon. But, knowing prisoners, they would use any type of weapon they could get. He was interested in how the boy might use it, if he did. Sometimes, the Force could act in showing you the better weapon to use in battle.

"As I stated I am Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith. Second in command of the Galatic Empire." Vader added.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:13 am

Zuko

"I don't understand what you want... Darth Vader," Zuko said, sitting up and looking at the machine man. He watched as the Sith Lord moved some kind of object toward him, again without touching it. "And how are you doing that? Are you some kind of Airbender?" He got up and stood facing the Dark Lord, ready to respond to an attack, but not willing to initiate conflict.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 am

Darth Vader

"Airbender....your people are rather curious." the Sith said, avoiding the question. He probed the boy's mind, and gained a brief history of their world.

It was...fascinating! This world...it was unlike any other. This Spirit World...it could be nothing else but the netherworld of the Force itself! This world...it had a strange and grand connection to the Force. It was much like Korriban, or Dantooine. Only...brighter. The Avatar...from the brief glances of the boy, a Light unlike any other had been shown to Vader. That boy radiated the Light Side. This world was unlike anything the Sith Lord had seen before. Only Korriban could come close. Sidious would be most interested in it.

But...Sidious was no here, nor was Vader about to contact his master. This world presented many new opportunities. There was a reason the Force had dragged him to this planet. A reason the Dark Lord thought he'd find out very soon.

"I am not from this world." the Sith informed the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:37 am

Zuko

"Not from... but if you're not from the Spirit World, where else could you be from," Zuko asked, interested to say the least. He had felt a strange presence in his mind, and though he didn't like it being invaded, he hadn't dragged up anything personal. There was something about this being, something that might help him regain his honor, which was all but lost now.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:39 am

Darth Vader

"I am from beyond the stars." Lord Vader responded. With another wave of his hand the door was unlocked. He had no feeling that the boy would escape now. It seemed Zuko was getting interested in the Dark Lord. Another thing to use to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:58 am

Erv nodded in understanding. A mere prisoner was no match for Darth Vader.
"I don't know Aang. I had a strange dream last night," Sokka told Aang, "Darth Vader someone's hand off with a glow sword!"
(Couldn't resist. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Zuko

"Beyond the stars? Wait, is this some kind of proverb," Zuko asked. It sounded something like Uncle would mention, something from beyond the stars, something unattainable, but you would strive for anyway. This situation didn't exactly seem to fit though.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Darth Vader

"No. I am from beyond the stars, from beyond this world. What, did your people think you were the only ones out there? That does not matter to me, though. What does is you, and your world." the former Jedi clarified. He lightly probed Zuko's mind more, seeking more information about this 'Avatar'. Very...curious. So, every time this Avatar died, he was reincarnated. It was unusual, for the Force to reincarnate something. It seemed this Avatar had a special destiny and place in the Force. Much like the fated Chosen One, who would bring balance to the Force. Vader had long given up that title, since he did not believe in it anymore, but he still remembered the prophecy. This Avatar....a sample of his blood would be needed. His midichorlians needed to be checked.

"Your world is unlike any other I have encountered. It has a mysterous connection to the Force. And you interest me. You have a great destiny before you, as I have seen."

Aang and NPC Katara

"Sokka...have you been drinking cactus juice again?" Katara asked, frowning at her brother's described dream.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Zuko

Zuko started to ask a question about the force, when he heard Vader mention destiny. "I know what my destiny is," he said, "and I don't need you to tell me. What is it that you want here, why have you come, if you really are from beyond the stars?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Darth Vader

"I did not come here by choice. As of two days ago, I and my crew are stranded on this planet, until we can send a distress signal. Tell me, what do you think your destiny is?" Vader inquired.

((Now that I think of it, Zuko would notice and perhaps be annoyed by Vader's constant, loud breathing.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Zuko

"That's none of your business," Zuko snapped, and remained quiet for a few moments. He began to actually notice that Vader seemed to be making some odd breathing noises. "...Are you ok? You're kind of breathing loudly," he added.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Darth Vader

"I always breath this way. This suite is for more than just frightening appearances...but that doesn't matter now, either. I've seen your destiny, child. Let me show you..." the Sith Lord grasped onto Zuko's shoulders. He began to transmit the visions given to him by the Force to the Prince.

((Feel free to be creative with said visions, MST.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next