New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP) Empty
PostSubject: Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP)   Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Two years after the birth of Iroh’s son, tragedy strikes the royal family. A group of elite Earth Kingdom assassins infiltrates the Fire Nation and attempt to eliminate the royal family. They all die, but they partially succeed in their mission; Azulon is dead, as is Iroh's wife and only child. The young prince is thrusted into the position of Fire Lord, but is heartbroken at the loss of his wife and his son Lu Ten. After leaving to Ember Island to think, Iroh comes across an orphaned child. One thing leads to another and Iroh adopts the child.

The child's name? Kal-El of Krypton.

With the man who was known as 'Superman' in another time and place as Iroh's child and Crown Prince of the Fire Nation, everything changes. Ba Sing Se is successfully conquered with the help of a powerful Kal-El (who was renamed as Amare by Iroh). Many consider Amare to be Agni in human form Himself.

Ozai is not the Fire Lord, though that could change in the future. Ursa was never banished, since Azulon died before she ever married Ozai. Zuko still ended up getting disgraced and exiled, though Ursa went with him in Iroh's place. Azula is still the same, however, she greatly resents Amare and plots to kill him.

When the Avatar resurfaced, hope seemed to return for the other nations. Even with the exiled Prince Zuko and Captain Zhao chasing after the boy, the Avatar could not be captured. Avatar Aang and his companions successfully traveled to the North Pole so he could learn water-bending. Prince Zuko seemed to have been assassinated, and the now Admiral Zhao planned an invasion of the Northern Water Tribe.

Then Crown Prince Amare decided to step in.

He took over the invasion force, and attacked the Northern Water Tribe with no mercy. Within four days the siege was over. The Avatar was killed as a result, and everyone there was enslaved. Even the Ocean and Moon Spirits were taken from their Oasis, and were brought to the Fire Nation. Zuko was found to be alive in the Tribe, and it was discovered that Zhao had tried to kill him. Amare put the Admiral to death, and he decided to give Zuko the credit for killing the Avatar, thus gaining him back his status.

Avatar Aang has been slain. Princess Yue was taken from her home, and was given to Prince Zuko as his own personal slave. Sokka and Katara freed themselves from slavery and are on the run, though they could die at any time. The Fire Nation took Kyoshi Island, and all but three of the Kyoshi Warriors are dead. Omashu, once one of the last strongholds of the Earth Kingdom, fell shortly after the Avatar was murdered. King Bumi surrendered, and has been kept under close watch at the Boiling Rock. Toph has run away after the Fire Nation killed her parents, and has since joined the growing rebellion in the Earth Kingdom, becoming a major leader in it. Long Feng and the Dai Li are also a major power-force behind the Rebellion. Long Feng and his Dai Li pretend to help the occupational force in Ba Sing Se, but support rebellion in the shadows.

Zuko and Ursa are now apart of the royal family of the Fire Nation once more. Azula remains mostly unchanged, though she is infuriated at her brother’s return. Sozin’s Comet came and passed, though it was not needed by the time it arrived. The Order of the White Lotus, headed by Piandao, attempts to take down the Fire Nation from the inside, but they have yet to have any successful results.

Two years have passed since the complete subjugation of the world by the Fire Nation. With a man that has the powers of a god on the side of the enemy, hope for the other nations are very bleak. It is doubtful that even a fully realized Avatar could have the strength to take down Amare.

The Spirit World is desperate to find a savior for an out of balance world. The Avatar Cycle has not continued, for they know that even an Avatar has not the powers to kill Prince Amare, the main opponent toward true balance. However, they find the beginnings of a savior in the Earth Kingdom. They find a girl with similar powers to that of Amare. At this point the Avatars forgo tradition and bestow the powers of the Avatar to the young girl.

Her name? Kara Zor-El, a Kryptonian like Kal-El.

With a being out there as strong as Prince Amare and with the powers of an Avatar, will she be able to take down the Fire Nation? Or will this empire’s grip prove to be too strong to shake? What will happen when these two gods clash?

Whatever happens, the world will never be the same again…

Rules:

1: No God-modding or Mary Sues. With Supergirl and Superman being the way they are, I know that will be kinda hard not to do, though I explain that better down below.
2: I have a right to change these rules or add to them.
3: You may have as many characters as you want. However, you may have only up to 2 major canon characters. That could be changed in the near future.
4: Canon Characters must be IC, or how they would be IC in this world. The Gaang will be the same, if a bit bitter and battle-worn; though Superman obviously won't be the Boy Scout he is in the various DC franchises.
5: I know next to nothing about the DC Universe except for what I have seen in Justice League. If I get anything wrong, please tell me so I may correct it.
6: Let it be known that, to make things fairer, Superman and Supergirl have had their powers diminished greatly, which will be explained how and why later. However, even with diminished powers, they are both still a very dominant force and a might to be reckoned with.
7: As of right now I have no plans to bring in any other DCU elements into the RP. That could change in the future.
8: This RP is rated PG-13 as of right now, so no violence above that. The same goes for romance.
9: Please use proper grammar and spelling. Mistakes are common and expected, but do not make it a habit please.
10: OCs are welcomed and accepted.
11: Say, “JLU should have another season,” to get accepted.
12: You may request characters not on the list as well.
13: Pairings, as of now, are undecided. Anything can happen, so long as there is no yuri or yaoi. Hints may be allowed, but no actual stuff.
14: Have at least 3 to 5 sentences per post please.
15: If you have any questions, please PM me.

CANON CHARACTERS:

Katara:
Sokka:
Toph:
Zuko:
Azula:
Ozai:
Ursa:
Iroh:
Amare (Superman): Magus1108
Kara (Supergirl):
Yue:
Ty Lee:
Mai:
Suki: Magus1108
Long Feng: Magus1108

OC CHARACTER APPLICATION:

Username:
Name:
Bender:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP)   Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:05 pm

May I call Zuko and an OC?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP)   Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Sure, so long as you remember to put a certain phrase in your post with your OC profile.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP)   Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Of course. And it is true, JLU SHOULD have another season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP)   Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of the Fire Nation (Superman/Avatar Crossover RP)
Page 1 of 1