New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)

Go down 
+3
Warboss_Spriggs
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Three years have now passed since the discovery and subjugation of the Bender's World, as it is now commonly being referred to as, and everything has changed as a result of these events. The remaining Three Nations are now under the direct control of the Galactic Empire.

Shortly after being conquered, Long Feng was appointed Planetary Governor of the Bender's Planet, and he now uses his Dai Li as the secret police for the new Imperial Government.

The Fire Nation is a shadow of its former self; while attempts have been made to repair it, their once glorious Capital still largely lies in ruins, with Fire Lord Zuko (the newly crowned Fire Lord after the mysterious death of Ozai, weeks before the Imperial Invasion) assumed to be among the dead. Nothing remains of the former powerful Fire Nation Navy, and its Army has been disbanded and dispersed to pick up the rubble back home. Those still alive among the Fire Nation nobility fought amongst themselves, briefly, before Lord Piandao was crowned the new Fire Lord. However, Fire Lord Piandao is little more than a figurehead for the struggling Fire Nation people; he reports directly to Imperial Governor Long Feng, and has very few political powers in this new world. But behind the scenes...

The Earth Kingdom has been totally subjugated, and all attempts at rebellion have been brutally struck down. After surrendering, Earth King Kuei (with the help of his Imperial allies) declared full and total control over the Earth Kingdom continent. The once powerful system of City-States was disbanded, and a formal centralized government was established, under the name of the Imperial Earth Federation. However, like its Fire Nation counterparts, Federation Potentate Kuei and his government has little actual power or influence with their Imperial Overlord, as Long Feng still (indirectly) controls Kuei and thus, by extension, the Imperial Earth Federation. The people of the Earth largely resent the forced takeover by the Empire, seeing them as no better than the Fire Nation (perhaps even worse), and few actually believe the Imperial Earth Federation has any sway with their new caretakers, or that it will do them any good in the long run. Many wish to rebel against the Empire, but after the horrible battle that was General Sung's Last Stand, the people are cautious against open rebellion, and instead seek more covert options.

The Water Tribes are largely unaffected by the Imperial Takeover; indeed, the Water Tribes have never been stronger than before. The Northern and Southern Tribes are united once more, and the Southern Water Tribe has been restored to its former glory, with the help of their brothers in the North and with the men returning home. However, even they feel the Gaze of the Empire; an Imperial Outpost was established in both Tribes two weeks after the Invasion, and Chiefs Hakoda and Arnook are largely puppets to the Empire, as Imperial Governor Long Feng is their direct superior.

The Order of the White Lotus has also changed as well. With the discovery of beings from the Beyond the Sky, the Invasion of the Galactic Empire, and the brutal destruction of the Fire Nation Empire, the entire goal of the White Lotus has changed. Once, it existed to covertly slow down the Fire Nation advance. Now...it is the sole rebel resistance organization on the Bender's Planet, as of right now. What resources they had that once kept the Fire Nation at bay, is now used to gather intelligence about the Empire, and to plan for the day of Revolution. In three short years, membership within the Order of the White Lotus has swelled to great proportions. Many former army personal, from both the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom, are apart of the group, as are civilians and government officials from all three nations. And due to Iroh's long term and mysterious mission in the Land Beyond the Stars, former King Bumi has become the new Grand Master of the White Lotus, with Fire Lord Piandao as his right-hand man.

It is indeed a time of radical change in both the Bender's Planet, and within the Galatic Empire as well. Emperor Palpatine still maintains power over his Empire, but his apprentice, Darth Vader, has other plans. With the aide of his nearly fully trained apprentice, Darth Helios, Vader plans to overthrow his master, Darth Sidious, and take control over the Empire. However, there is still much that needs to be done before his plan can be enacted; to complete his training, Helios must find and kill the former Jedi Knight Shaak Ti, who was reportedly seen on the planet of Nar Shaddaa. Once Helios has accomplished the task of killing a Jedi Knight, Vader feels he will be ready to help face the Emperor.

On the side of the Rebel Alliance, things have largely stayed the same with them, with a few....minor, differences. Due to the efforts of Iroh and other White Lotus agents amongst the Stars, the Rebel Alliance has made an ally of the Order, and plans to help the Bender's Planet with their future revolt when the time is right. Interestingly enough, Toph and Sokka are themselves agents of the Rebels, who have been sent to Nar Shaddaa to track down the Jedi there, and deliver her to the safety promised by the Alliance. Katara herself is not an official member of the Alliance, but does help them in various ways from time to time, especially when it involves her home planet.

For Iroh, Katara, Sokka, and Toph, it is a time of discovery and great changes as they travel through the Galaxy; all of them still seeking out the mysterious Twins who they were told would be the downfall of the Empire and its dark enforcers. They have been unsuccessful in their searches, but soon they will take part in events that will set in motion the eventual destruction of the Galactic Empire...for the Death Star, the newest and most devastating weapon created by the Empire, has become operational. If the Rebellion does not act fast, then this powerful weapon could spell the end of the Rebel Alliance.

All hope is not lost, though. Schematics detailing the Death Star have been stolen, and are now being transported by Princess Leia of Alderaan, a secret agent of the Rebel Alliance. However, her ship is now being intercepted and pursued by Darth Vader, who is determined to get the plans back.

And on a back-water planet by the name of Tatooine, a young farmboy named Luke Skywalker dreams of having more. Unbeknownst to him, he will soon be caught up in events that will shape the Galaxy for decades to come. For he, his unknown twin sister, and certain individuals from the Bender's Planet are to be....something more. They will be...

THE DAWN OF A NEW HOPE!

RULES:

1: No Mary-Sues, or god-modding, please.
2: This RP is rated T-M.
3: You may claim any character in the Star Wars universe, now that these sort of characters are open. However, it is first come, first served.
4: You may have as many characters as you want. Within reason.
5: Please use proper grammar and spelling.
6: Please do not make too many one line posts.
7: If you have any ideas concerning a Star Wars character that strays from what happened to them in Canon, or something like that, please tell me first before going ahead with the idea.
8: Romance is allowed, but please do not make it too graphic. Unless you feel it is necessary, somehow.
9: Sames goes for violence.
10: Please say, “That's no moon! That's a space station!” to show you've read the rules, and to be accepted.
11: Bios must be made for all claimed characters, Avatar and Star Wars. Only a few exceptions exist to this rule, such as Emperor Palpatine, as nothing has actually changed regarding him.
12: I have the right to change the rules as I see fit.
13: Have fun! Here's to hoping this shall be another great RP! And that we'll have as much fun with this as we did with Dawn!

And anyone who had characters left over from the last RP, must reclaim them here again. That means if you had Sokka, you must reclaim him, or if you had Zuko, you must reclaim him. If you wish to drop any of your previous characters, please tell me so. And you may claim a character not on this list.

CHARACTERS:

Katara: Alec
Sokka: AI
Toph: Big T
Iroh: AI
Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi: MST
Mai: Alec
Ty Lee: MST
Zahanna: Magus1108
Long Feng: Magus1108
Darth Helios/Zuko: MST
Darth Vader: Magus1108
Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious: MST
Luke Skywalker: Magus1108
Leia Organa/Skywalker: Toko
Han Solo: Big T
Chewbacca: MST
Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin (the guy who blows up Alderaan):
Wedge Antilles:
Mon Mothma:
Shaak Ti: Warboss
Suki: Magus1108
Aunt Beru:
Uncle Owen:
Yoda:
On Ji: Warboss
Aayla Secura: Warboss
Jin: Toko
Haru: Toko
Jet: Toko
Anwar: Alec
Lilith: Alec

CHARACTER PROFILES:

Username:
Name:
Force-Sensitive?:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Additional Information:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:11 pm

"That's no moon. That's a Space Station."

I must reclaim Zuko! Also Chewbacca, though it's claim him, since he's new. Also, I would like to claim Ty Lee if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Those claims are then approved! Hm. You, Ty Lee? I must say, I did not see that coming. Hm. Would you like to reclaim or drop Iroh? And are you still interested in claiming Obi-Wan? I think you stated you might want him, at one point.

Hm. In the quote, was it a "space station" or a "battle station"? I can't remember...ah well, hardly matters.

Oh yes, I forgot to address this in the summary. This takes three years in the future, so all Avatar characters must be aged by three years. So Toph is fifteen, Sokka nineteen I think, or maybe twenty, and Zuko is around nineteen himself I think. Hm. How old was Sokka again in the show?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:19 pm

And since AI had Ty Lee, he must first drop her, though I don't think he'd mind it. I'll go ahead and put you down for Ty Lee anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:23 pm

I'd like to drop Iroh, I feel I butchered him enough in the last rp. I might claim Obi-Wan, if no one else claims him. I'm not good at playing old wise men.

It was space station.

Sokka was 15 in the show, so he'd be 18. Suko would be 19. Katara 17. Iroh who knows.

Well if AI wants her back that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Ah, yes. Thank you.

Alright. Dropping Iroh is noted. If anyone wants Iroh, they are free to claim him.

And I am sure AI would not mind dropping Ty Lee.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 pm

I claim Shaak Ti if that's alright :3

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Shakk Ti
Bender?:
Force-Sensitive?: Yes

Appearance: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) ShaakTi-TCW

Personality: Kind and concerned for the well-being of her comrades and anyone in need help, and rather unorthodox in her training methods; prefers to operate alone whenever possible, she is also solitary by nature; she is hard on herself responsible for failing in her duties, whatever she believes them to be. Her outrage and anguish at the extermination of the Jedi Order is barely kept under control.

History: Shaak Ti, like most Jedi of the era, was discovered on her homeworld Shili as an infant when doctors identified her as Force-sensitive. Taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Ti entered into the academy there and spent the next decade studying the ways of the Force and the Jedi Code. After graduating from the academy, Ti was selected as a Padawan by a Jedi Master and traveled the galaxy to complete her training. After passing her Trials of Knighthood Ti was raised to the rank of Jedi Knight by the Jedi High Council.

As a Knight Ti pursued the path of the Jedi Consular, strengthening her connection to the Force and working under the Council of Reconciliation. Like many of the Order, Ti was permitted to travel back to her homeworld and connect with her roots. Undergoing a traditional Togrutan right of passage, Ti tracked and killed a wild Akul beast and crafted an elegant headdress from its teeth. Shaak Ti is a practitioner of the Makashi and Ataru forms which determine her grace, serenity, fluency, and elegance in lightsaber combat.

Her career as a Jedi Consular has seen her the loss of several students that she holds against herself, feeling they might have been saved had she trained them better, or had done something...else. She is also one of the few survivors of the new Regime; something that has constantly tested her resolve. She has taken up helping the oppressed peoples of Nar Shaddaa, taking on a few as her own Padawan.

Weapons: Single lightsaber with a blue crystal

Additional Information: “That's no moon! That's a space station!”, also hollow spaces within her montrals gather ultrasonic information, like Toph's earthbending "sight". She has also been known to dodge blaster bolts rather than deflect them.

Name: On Ji

Bender?: Firebender

Force-Sensitive?: Unknown

Appearance: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) 250px-On_Ji

Personality: Kind and gentle, she has gained an edge that was honed for her time in slavery.

History: Discovered to be a bender at a young age, she was sold into slavery of sorts, bought by an Kel Dor Imperial Senator. For three years, three long years, she served as a source for his amusement however he saw fit, usually using her talents for 'interrogating' anyone he perceived as a potential spy. When visiting an Emissary, the guards were less than meticulous when inspecting her restraints; so when she saw her chance, she ran, using her own abilities to cause havoc.

Barely escaping and evading the search crews, she was found and rescued by Master Shaak Ti, who is currently training her as her Padawan.

Weapons: training sword

Additional Information: Shaak Ti believes her ability to firebend may stem from force sensitivity.

Name: Aayla Secura
Bender?:

Appearance: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) 268px-Aayla_TCW

Personality: Kind and strong willed, her brush with the dark side has given her a somewhat balanced look on the force. Empathic and highly intelligent but also impulsive and somewhat mischievous.

History: Aayla Secura was strong with the Force, and at a young age was discovered by the Jedi during a mission on Ryloth undertaken by the young Quinlan Vos, the Kiffar Padawan of Jedi Master Tholme. The very young Secura was kept with the Twi'lek slaves of the local Hutt to be safe from any possible threat. She was still Lon Secura's niece, but the wampa guard of the Hutt went on a rampage, and the little Secura was in peril. Fortunately she was sensed and saved by Quinlan Vos. He and Secura had a strong connection with each other through the Force. Vos persuaded master Tholme to test Secura on Coruscant for Jedi training where she passed the tests.

Secura was a skilled swordswoman and studied Form IV: Ataru and Form V. She also studied the Jar'Kai form, using a green and a blue lightsaber. She would also occasionally use a violet lightsaber. She had a good relationship with a young Twi'lek Padawan named Xiaan Amersu, to whom Secura gave a Heart of Fire as a gift. She also had a very close relationship with Jedi Kit Fisto, one which pushed the limits of the Jedi Code at times.

When Order 66 was initiated, she was caught off guard on the planet Felucia, where she was critically wounded, but managed to escape; tricking the Clone Troopers into believing she had been killed. She was rescued, where upon Shaak Ti's planet hopping had brought her to this very planet. Sensing her fellow Jedi Master, she treated the Twi'lek, escaping to Nar Saddaa where she is nursing her back to healthy status.

Weapons: Blue, Green, and purple single lightsabers, though she is skilled in dual blades

Additional Information: Bisexual (Oddly enough, this is canon, though not directly stated. George Lucas is a jerk...)

will finish in time Yeah, scratch that. Aside from a few minor edits/additions I might make, these sheets are finished.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Claim noted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 pm

I also claim On Ji, I'll post her sheet in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Your claim of On Ji is noted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm

I also claim Aayl Secura, if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Noted.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 pm

I claim Sokka and, as you already guessed, I'm happy to drop Ty Lee. I'm not good with playing that type of character. At least, in a serious roleplay.

That's no moon! That's a space station!

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Sokka
Bender?: No
Force-Sensitive?: No
Appearance: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/234/b/3/Sokka_by_tui_and_la.jpg
In order to avoid unwanted attention, Sokka now wears dark clothes rather than Water Tribe blue, though he still wears his signature Wolf-Tail. He also has a blaster pistol strapped on either side of him and wears a belt filled with tools he's picked up in the Galaxy at large. And yes, he's bulked up because this roleplay needs manliness.
Personality: Sokka still is sarcastic and loves his meat, but he's grown more serious, particularly during missions. He is also protective of both Katara and Toph, Katara moreso as Toph showed him how dangerous she was with her metalbending in this new world.
History: If it weren't for Helios, Vader, and the Galactic Empire, Sokka would be having the time of his life. He has quite easily adapted to the technology of the Galaxy at large and has become a competent slicer with keen understanding of engineering, particularly sabotage. Neither he, nor Toph and Katara have encountered Helios or Vader and he's happy that way, though there is still a score to settle with them. Since joining the Rebel Alliance, has gone on missions with Toph and other Rebles in the hopes of weakening the Empire, though they've only had so much success in slowing the Imperial War Machine. Nevertheless, he takes solace in small victories against the Empire.
Weapons: Two blaster pistols
Additional Information: In a relationship with Toph.

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Iroh
Bender?: Yes; Fire
Appearance: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) Iroh_tonned
Personality: Easygoing, friendly and dryly good-humored, Iroh appears hedonistic, but in reality Iroh's personal philosophies are ones of living life to the fullest, and following a path of your own choosing. He is a firm believer that everyone has the power to create one's own destiny. He appears laid back because he understands that there are things in life you can't control, but he also believes that you are fully responsible for the parts you can. Beneath his easygoing exterior, Iroh is a wise man experienced in the ways of the world, a seasoned and wily strategist, and a powerful Firebending Master.
History: Since coming Beyond the Sky, Iroh has learned much of the wider Galaxy, though his activities are mainly centered around the Rebel Alliance. After a year of intense studying of the Galaxy's weapons, technology, and warfare, Iroh joined the Rebel Alliance and soon, his skills as a commanding officer was recognized and he eventually rose to the rank of General and was recognized as one of the Rebel's most skilled strategist, not only mastering known maneuvers like the Kenobi Offensive, but adding his own touches in warfare from his experince as a General. He is not the Dragon of the West for nothing.
Weapons: None
Additional Information: He is fond of Pai So, tea, and music. He has also bulked up and enjoys playing Pai Sho with General Dodonna and Admiral Ackbar.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Claim noted. Any others you wish to claim? Iroh is available, now. As are the rest of the unclaimed Star Wars characters.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Hmm, I'll take Iroh then.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Duly noted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey...what's that in Shaak Ti's Additional Information? :3
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 pm

I would like to claim Toph again, too. I'll put up a profile as well.

OOC: Ah, yes.

"That's no moon. That's a space-station!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Username: manysidestome
Name: Darth Helios/Zuko
Bender?: Not anymore
Appearance: His skin is light, paled somewhat but not to a degree that looks unhealthy. His hair is cut short (about the length it was around mid-season 2), and has an atheltic build. He stands a few inches shorter than his master, and, of course, still has the huge scar that covers his left eye and part of his face.
Personality: Helios will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals. He's ruthless and fierce, intimidating to be in his presence. The only soft spot he has is for a certain bounty hunter, and shows respect and subordinance toward his master.
History: Zuko was born on the Benders World, the son of one of the Princes of the Fire Nation. When he was still a kid, his mother dissappeared and his grandfather, the then Fire Lord Azulon, died, and his father became Fire Lord, instead of the older brother, Gerneral Iroh. When he was 13, he attended a war meeting in order to better prepare himself to take the throne someday. He spoke out against a general's plan to sacrifice a batallion of new soldiers, and in doing so, disrespected his father because he spoke out in his father's war chamber. He was forced to face his father in an Agni Kai, or fire duel, but refused to. He was burned, which is where his scar came from, and banished, only to be allowed home when he captured the Avatar, the only person in the world who could bend every element, and had been missing for 100 years.

Three years later, Zuko found him, after searching fruitlessly. He captured him, but soon lost him due to the Avatar's new friends, water tribe siblings Sokka and Katara. For months Zuko tracked the Avatar, until they reached the North Pole, where, while the Fire Nation fought the Northern Water Tribe, Zuko infiltrated the city and kidnapped the Avatar while he was in the Spirit World, defeating Katara in the process. He was soon trapped by a snowstorm, and ended up being defeated by Katara when she and her brother showed up on the Avatar's Bison. After losing the Avatar so many times, Fire Lord Ozai decided Zuko was a failure, and sent his sister, Azula, after him.

Azula almost tricked Zuko and his Uncle Iroh into being her prisoners, but thanks to a slip of the tongue by one of her soldiers, they escaped in time and went on the run. Eventually Zuko split up from his Uncle and traveled on his own, only to be captured by none other than the Sith Lord Darth Vader. Through his interrogation the Sith Lord learned of the planet and Zuko's potential, and took him on as his apprentice. Learning the ways of the force, over time Zuko became stronger, stronger than he ever dreamed he would be, but lost his connection with his bending in the process, which he did not mind. Soon he faced the Trials of the Sith, overcoming dangerous tasks that would have killed him had he failed. But he became stronger than ever before, learned information about the Avatar, and chose the name Helios for his own.

After a few fights with the Avatar, his sister, and a Jedi Knight, Helios and his master, as well as their allies, finally cornered all their enemies at the Eastern Air Temple. There he fought his sister, subdued her, and then joined his master to fight the Avatar, who gained control of the Avatar State. The two of them nearly died, but Helios managed to send a massive storm of Sith Lightning that the Avatar could not avoid in time, and he died, ending the Avatar Spirit. He then put an end to his sister, who chose death rather than life serving him, and rekindled his relationship with his girlfriend.

After Darth Vader left, promising to send for him when he could, Helios returned to the Fire Nation, and killed anyone who stood in his way while he marched on the Capitol. He killed his father and took on the title of Fire Lord Zuko, which he soon lost upon faking his death when the Empire invaded. Zuko no longer lived to anyone, only Helios was still alive. It wasn't long before his master sent for him, and they continued his training in secret amongst the stars. Now Helios must find and kill Shaak Ti of the Jedi Council in order to join his master in the destruction of the Emperor.
Weapons: Dual Red Lightsabers
Additional Information:

Name: Chewbacca
Appearance: http://laowaichinese.net/wp-content/uploads/Episode_4_Han_Solo_and_Chewbacca_1.jpg
Personality: Chewbacca is very loyal to his friends, especially Han Solo, who he's been hanging around with for years. He's nice enough when in a good mood, but has a fierce temper when anybody messes with him or his friends, or beats him in games.
History: He was born on Kashyyyk, fought against the seperatists in the Clone Wars as they tried to invade, and after seeing General Yoda off after Order 66, did what he could for his home planet, but it was clear it was doomed. He got off world and after a time met Han Solo and Lando Calrissian. He's been Han's partner ever since. (This is my best guess, correct me if I'm wrong on anything.)
Weapons: His bowcaster, and his brute strength.
Additional Information: He's a skilled mechanic, and technology savvy.

Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Appearance: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) Obi-wan_headshot
Personality: Obi-Wan Kenobi is a wise old man, patient and kind.
History: Obi-Wan Kenobi was the Padawan of Master Qui Gon Jinn, and during this time he met Anakin Skywalker, who interested his master. Together, he and his master faced the Sith Apprentice Darth Maul, and Qui Gon fell to his blade. Obi-Wan managed to defeat him, and upon becoming a Jedi Knight afterwards, took Anikan as his apprentice. He spent the following years training Anakin as a Jedi, and his pupil made amazing progress, prophecized as the Chosen One to bring balance to the Force. About ten years after taking his apprentice, Obi-Wan found the leader of the Seperatists was none other than a Rogue Jedi, now Sith Lord, Count Dooku. After failing to be executed, alongside his apprentice and Padme Amidala, he and Anakin confronted Dooku, lost, and were saved by Yoda. They both took part in the ensuing Clone Wars, and after a few years, Obi-Wan managed to survive Order 66, and confronted his ex-apprentice, now turned to the Dark Side, at Mustafa. They had a fierce duel, and Obi-Wan won, leaving Anakin half-alive and burning in lava. He delivered Anakin's son, Luke, to his aunt and uncle on Tatooine, and went into exile for 19 years.
Weapons: His blue lighstaber
Additional Information:

Name: Ty Lee
Appearance: http://dongbufeng.net/site1/images/stories/ch23char/tylee11.GIF
Personality: Bubbly is the best word to describe her, or pink. Ty Lee is upbeat and peppy, rarely without a smile on her face. She comes off as ditzy a lot. She's unsure of a lot of the decisions that get made for her, and doesn't like all the killing that's been going on lately.
History: Ty Lee grew up in a noble family of the Fire Nation, and went to the Royal Fire Nation Academy for girls with Azula and Mai. They became best friends. At some point, Ty Lee couldn't take being part of a set of identical sisters, and ran away to join a traveling Fire Nation circus, and during the few years she was with them she was a hit. It came crashing down when Azula appeared and left her no choice but to join her quest for the Avatar and her brother. Mai came too and the three of them confronted Zuko and his new master, a man in black metal. They were easily defeated, and Azula scarred. Sometime after Mai left, leaving Ty Lee alone with Azula, who was now scarier than ever. Thankfully, they were joined by a mysterious man who claimed to be a Jedi, and took Azula's focus away from her. However, the Jedi left them often in Ba-Sing-Se, and when Azula was defeated in the city, Ty Lee left and joined with Mai and her new friend Zahanna, and the three of them partnered with the black metal man, Darth Vader, and Zuko. Happy to be with her best friend, they fought the Avatar, Azula, and the Jedi at the Eastern Air Temple and won. She tried to ignore the fact that Azula was killed by Zuko, and since then has stuck with Mai and Zahanna, learning how to use the new weapons Zahanna has given her and to hunt more Jedi.
Weapons: She has a blaster now, and knows how to use different weapons effectively. And if she gets close enough, she can chi-block any human she meets, though is unable to tell where pressure points are on aliens.
Additional Information:

Last edited by manysidestome on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Warboss' characters are accepted, as is Sokka and Zuko.

Toph's claim is noted, Big T.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:23 pm

OOC: Awesome!

Username: Big T

Name: Toph Bei Fong

Bender: Yes, a Master Earthbender (Metalbending included)

Force-Sensitive: Yes, but so far she has refused to learn, or even try, to use this talent of hers; however, unconscious or not, she is becoming skilled in Force Sight.

Appearance: Toph is small for her fifteen years, and can be rather unassuming at first glance; a closer look would reveal that though slim, she has ropy, strong muscles and a way of carrying herself that exudes confidence and strength. She has traded in her Earth Kingdom greens and browns for more drab outfits, the better to blend in with the mixed populaces she finds herself in during her travels and Rebel missions, but there is always a sense of baggy comfort when it comes to her choices. She now wears her dark hair short; it is easier to deal with, and it does not get in her way during a fight. Toph is missing much of her left arm, because of a one-sided fight against Vader when she was a child, but the Rebel Alliance quickly gave her a synthetic arm to replace it.

Personality: Toph is blunt and bold, gruff and stubborn. She can match Sokka's sarcasm with wit and spunk of her own. While she can be rude, and seemingly arrogant, she has a heart of gold, and a kind selflessness that is displayed more through her actions than her words. She is incredibly protective of those she loves and cares for, especially Sokka.

History: Toph joined the Avatar team when she was twelve years old. She wished to escape her overprotective parents and live a life of freedom, a life of her own, and the chance to be the Avatar's Earthbending teacher opened that window for her. She traveled with them for some months, and it was during this time that they fell into an even greater, larger destiny.

Vader took on Zuko--now Helios--as his apprentice, and the Avatar team came against them. Unfortunately, their fight, though brave and spirited, was in vain, and fraught with tragedy. Toph lost most of her left arm in a face-off with Vader and, even worse, Aang was killed at the Western Air Temple; the Avatar Spirit was lost.

However, though battered and weary, the gAang did not lose hope. Aang and Roku appeared to them, urging them to not give up, and to seek out the Twins amongst the Stars. They, the kids were told, held the key to defeating Vader, the Empire, and saving not only their world, but many more besides.

This they have done, and now Toph is a member of the Rebel Alliance. She has gone on several missions with Sokka, and the two make quite the team.

Weapons: Toph carries no weapons. She uses her bending in fights. Her Metalbending is especially dangerous and powerful.

There is the chance that she could learn to use the Force, but so far she has refused to learn or even try. She claims that she does not need the Force, as her bending is strong enough. Not many people know the truth: that Toph is frightened of what the Force might do to her, mentally and emotionally, and she is incredibly uneasy around light-sabers.

Additional Information: Toph is currently in a relationship with Sokka.

OOC: I'm thinking Luke's new hand when it comes to Toph's new arm. I can always change it, too, if it is not okay.

Last edited by Big T on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:26 pm

And Iroh is accepted, too. Forgot to mention him.

Toph is perfectly fine, Big T. She's accepted.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Cool beans. Thanks, Magus. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 pm

You know, I think I will claim Obi-Wan.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh, and something I forgot to mention in her profile, but while Toph refuses to learn to fight with the Force, she is using it. I haven't decided if it is unconscious or not just yet, but the one Force aspect she is making use of is Force Sight, a la the Miraluka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next