New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Big T

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Katara almost faced him again, but with a great effort of will she did not turn around or say a word. She tightened her fists and breathed, just breathed, her eyes shut tight as she fought off tears.

He was lying. He had to be lying. There was no way that her brother, or Toph, were dead. They just couldn't be... He was trying to get to her, that was all.

She had to think that. She had to believe it.

She brought up her knees and wrapped her arms around them. Burying her face in her legs, she prayed and hoped.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:24 am

Jet/Anwar

Anwar was serving a trio of Guards, trying to remain polite as he waited on their needs. As the Waterbender turned around and began his way towards the kitchen, the door to the Tea shop opened up.

"Hey you Traitor! Guards, arrest these Men! The old one is a Firebender and the other one knows about it and helped him into the city anyways!" Jet shouted, trying to see if he could at least have some help from them as he took Anwar on.

"....Are you serious?" Anwar asked as he pretended not to recognize Jet.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:32 am

Iroh

Iroh heard the commotion and the young man's declaration. "I am afraid you are mistaken, young man. I am merely a tea-maker," he said.

Helios

The young Sith Lord walked down the halls until he saw his Master, obviously in the middle of some sort of conflict with the other two children. He stood silently and watched, observing how a real Dark Lord handled prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 am

Anwar/Jet

"Don't lie to me! I can prove that you're a Firebender!" Jet shouted at Iroh as he pulled his hookblades out and rushed towards the Old Man.

As a Guard started to stand up, Anwar rushed past him, grabbing the duel swords out of his belt as he jumped between Jet and Iroh. "I can't believe you would attack an innocent old man." Anwar taunted as he used the sword to block Jet.

"I can't believe you're helping someone from the Fire Nation!" Jet shouted back, spit landing on Anwar's face.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:39 am

Darth Vader

"On the contrary, I do need the both of you. To keep the Avatar in line, I must have his loved ones. Besides, I know his type. He'd do anything to save his friends, and the woman he loves. Therefore, I must keep you all alive. Or at least...one of you alive. Perhaps I should take you up on your offer, boy." Darth Vader said. He took a step toward Sokka's cell, to show he actually was considering the idea. The Dark Lord was, but he mostly said that to observe the girl's reaction.

Fi

"Here." Fi said, handing Lilith the substance. "I made sure to bring some with me, just in case."

Zahanna

"Not on me. But I do have some back at the apartment." Zahanna said.

((AI, mind posting with Ty Lee? You did offer to take her.))
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 am

"No!"

Toph reacted without hesitation. Only one thought blazed through her mind: keep the freak away from Sokka. She gathered her strength, and in less than a second she had slammed into the metal door to her cell.

It burst off from its hinges and clattered to the floor of the corridor. Toph slid out, moving like a wild animal, and with just as much ferocity. Before, she might have prided herself on the accomplishment. Metalbending! She had done it!

But not now.

She grabbed the remains of the door and, hefting its great weight as if it were nothing, flung it at Vader in an attempt to force him away from Sokka's cell.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:33 pm

(Okay, Magus.)

Sokka's eyes widened at the sound. Before, he might have congratulated Toph on her feat, but he was sobered by one realization: Vader was trying to make Toph angry. It was as though the monster had something planned.

Ty Lee, who had been trailing Azula from behind hid against the wall. Mai and that strange woman had somehow knocked Azula out and tied her up. She gulped. She didn't know if she should be happy or afraid about when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Mai

"Hmm. Well I suppose I wont mind shooting her over and over again until we get there. We can just tell anyone we pass by that she's sick and we're taking her to a Doctor. Or we could just kill her." Mai pointed out.
---------------------
Lilith

"Thanks, I would have never thought of that." Lilith admitted as she accepted the substance from Fi.
---------------------
Anwar/Jet

"You're insane." Anwar replied before kicking Jet in the chest. The Waterbender quickly bended a quart of water out of one of the tea pots, using the mixture to push Jet out of the restaurant so he would at least stop being a danger to all the Customers. But as Anwar pushed Jet towards a wall so that he could freeze the boy into it, Jet quickly ducked and rolled out of the way.

"That trick wont work on me this time, Anwar!" Jet shouted, remembering when Katara had incapicitated him with that move.

Anwar sighed in frustration before running out of the Tea Shop after Jet, both swords still in hand.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Darth Vader

The metal door halted inches away from Vader, and dropped to the floor. The Dark Lord stared at Toph, almost giving an approving chuckle.

"Impressive, girl. I take it not many of your people can achieve such an impressive feat. But your skills will not save you now."

In the blink of an eye, Darth Vader's lightsaber was in his hands and ignited. He raced toward Toph and arched his sword downward and attempted to remove the girl's left hand.

Zahanna

"Well, it's your call, Mai." Zahanna said, not particularly caring what happened to Azula.

Fi

"You are...welcome. I make sure to always have some bacta with me, for emergencies." Fi replied somewhat stiffly.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 pm

She was not surprised that he had managed to stop the attack. Vader had done so before, after all. But she was frustrated, and hated how anything she threw at him he easily deflected or defeated. It was enough to force her morale to waver.

And then he was moving quickly towards her. She knew she could not let him get too close to her, so Toph tried back-pedaling away from him. She thought she had avoided him, but her inability to sense weaponry, if she did not have time to do so, turned against her.

Vader's light saber sliced off her hand and part of her arm. It was cauterized immediately, but the pain was indescribable. Toph screamed and, strength and adrenaline poring out of her by the second, she fell backwards and hit the floor with a heavy thud.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Mai

Mai looked down at Azula's body, feeling conflicted about what to do with her former Ally. "She's not mine to kill." Mai replied after sighing loudly. "Ty lee! You can take her, just make sure you get something for her face. It looks disgusting." Mai shouted, knowing that the Circus Girl was close.

"Come on, lets go before anyone else pops up." Mai replied as she walked away from Azula's body.
----------------------
Lilith

"Ever the perfect Soldier...."
----------------------
Anwar/Jet

Anwar and Jet's swords clashed, their backs to each other as they fought.

"What would your parents think Anwar, working with the Fire Nation even after they killed your Brother? That's pretty messed up." Jet taunted before shredding a piece of the skin off of Anwar's arm.

Anwar used his back foot to trip the Freedom Fighter, causing Jet to fall into the dirt. "Don't you talk about my family. What the hell would you even know about having one at this point!" Anwar shouted in reply as he lunged towards Jet, sword aimed for the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:10 pm

"Wait! I don't want to stay with her!" Ty Lee cried as she ran from her hiding place, "Azula... She's been scary lately, more so than usual! Please let me come with you! Just let me leave her in the inn we were staying at. You can't leave me with her!"

Unusually for her, she was wearing long-sleeves, as though hiding some sort of injury.

"BASTARD!" Sokka cried, pounding his fists on the door, ignoring the pain that came with his fruitless attempts. His hands were bleeding, but he didn't care. He just needed to get out of there. To save Toph. He cringed at her scream and he yelled.

"Let me out and fight me like a man!"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Toph was not only in pain, she was afraid, and quickly falling into a state of shock. Her maimed arm burned, worse than the wound on her back had when Vader attacked her only days ago. Had she been herself, she would have been ashamed to feel and hear herself crying.

Right now, though, she was just a jumble of emotions.

She lashed out at Vader again, a mixture of terrified instinct and desperate ferocity. The floor beneath Vader crumpled and gave way, falling to the level far below the current corridor they were now on. Stony debris shot up, wild and badly aimed, and slammed into anything it could touch.

Toph heard Sokka calling out. She could not understand him, not with the white noise now ringing in her ears alongside her own gasps of pain, but it did not matter. She heard him, and more than ever before she wanted to be close to him. She was scared and hurt and crying, and she wanted to be with the one she trusted most.

Warrior or not, she was still a little girl.

She needed Sokka.

She began dragging herself towards Sokka's cell, inch by agonizing inch.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Mai

Mai bit her lip as she caught Zahanna's eyes. Bringing another person with them would be a risk, it might be harder to hide, especially with someone as bad at being subtle as Ty lee. But as Mai looked at her friend, she noticed the desperation in her eyes, the fear that they would leave her behind. Mai walked up to Zahanna and whispered, "I think we should take her with us. She'll report us if we don't, and besides, she's a great fighter. Could be helpful." Mai requested as she tried to sound apathetic about the whole situation. But she knew that Zahanna could tell that she was personally invested in this.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Helios

Rocks were flying everywhere, and only a fraction of a second from being smacked was Helios able to ignite his saber and deflect a rock. More debris came at him, and quickly sliced through them so as not to be harmed. Though he did relish in pain and suffering, seeing the little girl start to drag herself across the floor but some doubt into his mind about this. She was powerful, and maybe the greatest earthbender he'd seen, but she was not as powerful as they were, and she was still a child. Despite all else, she was a child, and the way Vader fought her was beyond cruel. He knew better than to voice this opinion, but nothing felt right about horribly injuring this little girl.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Darth Vader

Darth Vader leapt back to avoid the crumbling floor. When various pieces of debris came his way, he held out a hand to deflect it all. Seeing Toph trying to crawl over to the boy's cell, the more vicious and brutal side of him called for the girl's extermination. But he knew that, logically, killing Toph served him no purpose for now. He had maimed her, and because of this she would soon fall into line. Not to mention her death would do nothing to placate Sokka.

Reaching out with the Force, Vader invaded her weakened mind. He made the urge to sleep strong for her, and temporarily blocked her pain. Once she fell into an unconscious state, the Dark Lord trodded over to her and picked her up. He knocked Sokka back away from the entrance, and opened the door. Vader dumped the sleeping child into the room, and quickly closed and locked the door before Sokka could say anything. A Dai Li agent came into the corridor, now choosing to investigate the commotion.

"See to it that the damage to the floor is repaired. Also, have the girl and the boy here under constant guard. I will not take the chance they will try to escape again." Vader ordered. The agent gave a slight bow before setting off to do his commanded task. Darth Vader began to leave the corridor, but paused by his apprentice.

"When you become Dark Lord, you will need to do things that many will consider to be 'vile', 'cruel', and 'immoral'. But as a Sith Lord, you will need to do them anyways. To make sure your enemies will not trouble you again, to see that no one rebels under your authority, to stop any future rebellions, and for many more reasons. Keep that in mind, Helios. Do not forget what you have done, either. She is not the first child I have maimed, nor will she be the last. I have killed many, including children. So will you. And you have. You did kill children, after all, in that village."

Without waiting for a response he walked away.

Zahanna

"Fine. But she's your responsibility." Zahanna said, looking at Ty Lee briefly. She could tell Mai was trying to be neutral and uncaring about all of this, but Zahanna could tell about her personal interest in Ty Lee's safety. While that could be dangerous in this type of job, she would allow it. For now.

Fi

"I suppose you could see it that way. But I am far from perfect." Fi said.

-------

https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=267
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40