New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:39 pm

As Revan and Katara left the village limits, they trekked a short ways over to a rather large group of odd black and white creatures; to this Revan made no comment, but halted her travel. She did not look at the young girl, but kept her masked gaze directed towards the creatures, "Katara, I've quite clearly noticed there is a connection between these 'nation' names; however, I would like to hear the reason for the naming after their respective elements."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Katara

Katara gave Revan another confused look, but explained anway. "Well, it's pretty obvious. The Fire Nation has the firebenders living in it, mostly. The Earth Kingdom has earthbenders, and the Water Tribes have waterbenders. The Air Nomads had airbenders, though I doubt they exist anymore. Airbenders. According to legend, Avatar Aang was the last Air Nomad alive, and the last Avatar, before he died defending his people."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Revan didn't nod, or visibly acknowledge Katara's statement, though posed another question, "And this bending, as you call it; what is the nature of it?" No doubt the question sounded stupid, as the name spoke for itself: the manipulation of their respective element, but...it sounded as if it were akin to the Force, and she wanted confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Katara

"Well, it's..." Katara frowned, trying to think of an appropriate way to explain. "Well, it's as the name suggests."

Katara looked down at the ice beneath her, and decided to give Revan an example. Using her hands she pulled a small stream of water from the ice, and manipulated it with her hands.

"Bending, for water at least, is rather like this. Though those more advanced in waterbending can do more complex moves."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Revan watched the girl manipulate the water, quite fascinated at the girl's skill, but what the girl said really caught her attention, "Truly? Well then, show me what you know." She really didn't ask, but it wasn't exactly a command either.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:43 am

Katara

"Well, it's not much, but..." Katara trailed off sheepishly, and then demonstrated what little she knew to Revan.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:35 am

Revan observed the girl, her ability quite unique from anything she's ever heard of. Perhaps...but yes, the girl might have some link to the force, "Katara, it occurs to me that you need a teacher; however, given your...abilities, I don't know how to go about teaching you." she stated.

Looking out over the horizon, Revan weighed her options, "Either way, we need a means of transportation, and my ship is...no doubt damaged," turning to the young waterbender, "I may be able to repair it, but I need materials..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Katara

"Perhaps..." Katara trailed off uncertainly. "You know, never mind. It's a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:16 pm

The girl's uncertainty had a hint of fear about it...but there was curiosity too, or at least, as much as she could pick up from the girl; regardless, Katara had her attention fully, "If there is something that you know, I'd certainly like to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Katara

Katara looked away uncertainly, but continued. "There's a crash Fire Nation ship not too far from here. Maybe the parts you need can be found there?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Revan considered this for a moment, "Indeed...it might, but why were you reluctant to tell me?" asked the Dark Lord as she watched Katara.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Katara

"Well, we're forbidden to go there. And there are rumors the wreck might be haunted by spirits..."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:42 pm

"Then you shall show me where the ship is, and I will continue on alone," she said, curious as to whether this ship was stuck in an area that had strong ties to the force...or that it simply had left an echo in the force.

Either way, she was certain that it should be searched; she had to repair her ship as best as she could...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:57 am

Katara

"If you're sure..."

Katara led Revan for several minutes, until they came upon the remains of the grand Fire Navy warship.

"Here it is..." Katara said, looking a bit fearful as she stared at the wrecked warship.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Revan looked over the barely standing, rusted hunk of scrap and was amazed that the piece of junk could do as mush as strike fear into a person's heart, let alone be seaworthy. However, it might have something on board that she could use, "Very well. Stay here if you wish, or head back; I'm certain I'm more than capable of gathering scrap metal." she said, heading off towards the derelict metal ship.

After about half an hour, the dark lord arrived at the ship. Though it's frame was rusted, as her previous observation had already noted, it was surprisingly stable...for being a hundred years old and exposed to the salty air as it was. From within the shadow of the ship, Revan began searching for a way inside, debating on whether she should create an opening herself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Katara

After a hesitant pause Katara trailed after Revan, hoping that neither of them would disturb any lingering spirits, if this wrecked hulk was indeed haunted. After Revan managed to find a way in, Katara followed her still, though she looked around nervously. The emptied, rusted halls looked rather....creepy, truth be told. Katara really hoped there weren't any spirits here...
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Revan looked back at the girl, "I thought you said it was forbidden to come here; what changed your mind?" she asked, prodding her way through the ship, creaks and groans from the rusty beast echoed through the empty and foreboding halls. This place was not very strong in the force, so she surmised that the ghost stories were only to frighten the villagers into staying away from here.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:25 am

Katara

Katara gave a light shrug. "Well, I didn't really want to leave you alone, so...."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:26 am

"Your sentiment is appreciated, Katara, but I'm capable of handling this alone...unless, you're curious?" she asked, looking back at the girl following her momentarily before turning back towards the long empty corridor. Her mask had a limited capability for visibility in near-darkness.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:07 am

Katara

"I....suppose I am a bit curious...." Katara admitted with a slight blush, though it quickly disappeared as she looked around. Ugh. This place was so....creepy. The halls were so empty, which made Katara expect to see a spirit of some sort pop around a corner any moment now. Not to mention the unearthly noises this cursed ship made....Ugh. Even if this place wasn't haunted, Katara could see why some of the village elders had made this place forbidden. It was so darn creepy....
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Running a gloved hand over the rickety iron of the ship's hallway, she grimaced, "This metal is no good. If I'm going to make a half-decent patchwork on my ship, i need something in better condition." she said, looking down the darkened pathway.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Katara

"Well, maybe we could--" Katara was cut off as she tripped, the result of which was a previously unnoticed tripwire. Because of this, a chain-reaction started to occur throughout the ship.

Around the two women, machinery in the room started to operate. Gauges of steam pressure and wheels began to turn. Steam began to pour out of some of the equipment. Suddenly, a bright flare exploded out of the Fire Navy ship and into the sky, leaving a trail of smoke behind it.

"...Well, that can't be good..."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 pm

As a rusty iron gate slammed shut behind them, Revan looked about the enclosed room, "No, it can't..." she said, extending her arms above her head, she pulled the metal overhead apart, revealing a cabin. Not what she was expecting, but at least it was a way out. Grabbing Katara and hefting her bridal style, she kicked off to floor and touched down inside the cabin.

Setting Katara down, as well as compensating for the horizontal flooring, Revan wasted little time in blasting open a hole in the opposite wall, "Come on!" she shouted as they were met by the frigid arctic wind.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Zuko's eyes widened as a flare was sent out above. Quickly, he looked over at where the general area it came from with his spyglass, spotting a figure carrying someone out of the ship bridal style.

"The Avatar," he murmured, he searched around and spotted smoke rising in the distance, from a small village he might have otherwise missed, "And I think I see his hiding place. Helmsman! Make for the village! This coward's days of hiding is over."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Katara

Katara shielded her eyes from the sudden explosion of the freezing arctic wind, Katara followed Revan outside, and gave a silent breath of relief once they were out of that metal death trap. She looked up into the sky where the faint wisp of a trail of smoke was visible.

Was that caused by the tripwire? Undoubtedly so. But what was the source of the smoke? Some sort of fireball, or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)   Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Sith Lord? (Avatar/KOTOR Era Star Wars crossover)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next