New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Daire

Daire quickly dressed, not enjoying being exposed in a public area, before slamming the locker door. Unfortunately the boy couldn't just leave, not while Eevee was still recovering. But he also knew that the Doctors wouldn't just let him go into the medical room while she was being healed. So he had some time to kill then....
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Crieg bit her lip, not sure what to do before her next battle. She knew Midnight was being taken care of. She headed into the girl's locker room, seeing that she was alone. It made her both happy and upset that she was the only girl to make it this far.
-----------
Remedy looked over at the boy who was yelling and she smiled at his euthuism.

"You must really like watching battles."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Jacob

Jacob sighed as he left the lockerroom. Usually after a victory some group of people would badger him, so this was at least something good about losing. Unfortunately, it came with the price of having Jolteon hurt, which Jacob blamed himself for, and quite vicious about it to himself. Sitting down on a bench, he flashed back a few days before.

"Thunder Jolteon," Jacob called out, and Jolteon unleashed the powerful attack on their opponent's pokemon, Gyarados. Even with the type advantage it had been a difficult, intense battle, and Jolteon was worn out. With the hit, Gyarados fainted, and Jolteon was victorious. Jacob ran over to Jolteon and picked up him and held him high, basking in their victory.

Unfortunately, they were on a side of a steep hill, and Jacob lost his balance. The two began to tumble down, and in that moment of fear and confusion, their mutual feelings became so strong they connected, and allowed them to survive an otherwise fatal fall.

A bright light surrounded them, and Jolteon seemed to melt into his body. He felt a pleasing sensation, and he felt his skin grow fur of some sort, spiky fur, his hair changing texture, and most of all, power flowing through him. Together, the two regained balance mid-fall, and steadied themselves before running back uphill, using agility to build up speed and managing to reach the top before falling to the ground and panting. Jacob examined himself, and felt Jolteon's surprise along his own to see how they had changed. He still felt his pokemon, but sensed his feelings more clearly than ever before.

Then suddenly, it was over, the two were laying beside each other, confused looks on their faces. They stood up and began to walk, no acknowledgement of what had taken place needed.

"So how did we do it," Jacob wondered, still thinking about their fusion.

Magnus

After finally getting away from the nosey crowd, Magnus made it to a cafeteria where competitors could eat for free, and spectators could purchase meals, and began to replenish his strength. He thought back to the battle, and began thinking about the Evee. It seemed almost like that Evee would become an Umbreon, if he had to guess, and it wasn't from the dark and ghost type moves it used. Of course, he was no expert on any pokemon except his Gardevoir, but if he where to place money on it, that would have been his choice. We need to work on special defense, she's just too vulnerable against those types of attacks, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Douglas

Douglas looked down at the girl and smiled. "Yeah, they're pretty exciting. I actually wanted to compete in this tournament. But we arrived here in the upper forty-eight three days too late for me to be able to sign up." Douglas stated, glancing at his Father as he spoke.

"Hey, you should be glad we even took you to this thing. You know we're really here for your Aunt's wedding." Douglas' Father reminded him.

"Yeah, Dad, I know."
-------------------------------
Daire

"They outsmarted you somehow?" Daire asked rhetorically, guessing that the boy was referring to the match.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Jacob

Jacob's first instinct would have been an insult or something along the lines of "why are you talking to me?" Instead, he was confused by the boy's words. "Wha-?" he asked, unsure of what he meant. It didn't have any relevance to what he had been thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 pm

Daire

"You are talking about how you lost, correct? It happens, just remember how they won so you can beat them next time." Daire said, his accent getting extremely thick as he spoke. Though he was surprisingly encouraging, compared to his harsh and dark persona that the League painted him with.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Jacob

Jacob, on the other hand, was more alike to his image full of jerk-like tendencies. With a scowl he said, "I know how I lost." He stood up and walked away, angry that he'd been overheard talking about an intamite moment, and more importantly, the other one under the impression he was stupid enough not to know how they won.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:46 pm

Daire

Daire rolled his eyes as Jacob stomped away. "No need to be so pissy. God, some Americans...." Daire muttered as he walked out of the locker room. The Trainer looked up at clock and made a few calculations. "I'll have just enough time to check on Eevee, then get some food from the cafeteria before they switch to that awful dinner menu."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Crieg finished changing and headed to the cafeteria. She waved to some of her fans and sat down at a table by herself. Most didn't approach her though. Her fans were few and she wasn't exactly the nicest person around either.

'Like I need to make friends here.'
---------------
"I couldn't either," Remedy admitted. "But I have enjoyed watching the matches too. Who do you think will win?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Douglas

"Crieg's going to win, easily. A Dark Pokemon like Absol against a Gardevoire? Crieg is winning." Douglas replied, his Father rolling his eyes right behind him. But Douglas quickly changed the subject so as to continue the conversation. After all, he was thankful to have someone else to talk to besides his family. "So, you have a Pokemon too then? What kind?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:42 pm

"Really? But weren't you rooting for Magnus before?" Remedy smiled when he asked about her Pokemon. "It's a Chatot. Not the strongest Pokemon, but I love him all the same. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Douglas

"Well I was, and still am, yeah. But if he loses it's not a big deal, and besides, the odds are seriously stacked against him. Second place isn't too bad though, I mean, he still gets prize money and stuff." Douglas pointed out.

"And I have a Squirtle. He's back at the Hotel since they wouldn't let me bring him in here...."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:03 pm

"I understand," Remedy said. She nodded at his Pokemon. She was glad that she couldn't compete after seeing and hearing all the different Pokemon everyone had. "That's awesome though."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Douglas

"Yeah, Shell is pretty great." Douglas replied.
-------------------------
Daire

Daire walked into the cafeteria, rolling his eyes as he realized that every table was taken, with only one or two people sitting at each one. "God, is being anti-social a requirement for this competition?" The Trainer mused to himself before shaking his head, knowing he was being a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Magnus

Magnus rose from his table after finishing his meal and threw his trash away, and paused on his way out, stopping at the table with Crieg. "Excuse me, but you are Crieg Talve, correct," he asked, and continued on without waiting for a reply. "I would like to congratulate you on your victory in the last battle. However, I must warn you, I am not a pushover, and you won't find my Gardevoire an easy matchup." He wore a confident smirk as he spoke, since he knew he was the underdog in this next matchup, but certain he could come out on top.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 pm

"Ah so you are my next victim," Crieg said, looking up at Magnus. "Thank you. And I hope the battle isn't be easy. Then it won't be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Magnus

"You'll have to take my word for it, we're more than a match for you," Magnus said, his usual arrogance shining brilliantly. He had a strategy in mind, and knew it would be hard to win this battle, but he would do it, and his reputation would grow.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Daire

Daire sat alone at the table Magnus had left just moments ago. He wasn't really hungry, but he felt obligated to sit down for a meal. So here he was, picking at his food, thinking about Eevee. "This Macaroni and cheese looks disgusting....." Was all Daire said as he looked down at the miscolored food.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:45 pm

"Well we will see during the battle," Crieg smiling. She was feeling confident about the next battle. "And when I win I hope you don't feel too bad about it."

She wasn't usually cocky, but she didn't want to seem weak in front of the person she was going against next.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Magnus

"Only if you promise not to cry when I claim victory," Magnus said. "And now I must check on my Gardevoir. Goodbye for now, we will meet again on the field of battle." He walked away with a casual wave, toward the medical rooms where the pokemon were taken care of.

Jacob

With nothing better to do Jacob sat outside in the waiting area for Jolteon. There was no one he wished to speak to and nothing he wanted to do other than leave with his pokemon. However, as one of the final four, he was obligated to stay and see the tournament through to the end. He would recieve a consolation prizefor making it to the semi-finals, but after having won some other tournaments, he was feeling somewhat dissapointed with his work here.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Crieg was still smiling as Magnus walked off. She liked the guy. He may be cocky, but she found those the most fun to mess with. She finished her meal and headed off towards the girl's locker room remembering she forgot something before she'd go see Midnight.
-----------
"Hey are you hungry," Remedy asked. She blushed when she said that hoping he wouldn't take it in the wrong way. "I mean do you want to go to the cafeteria and continuing talking. Or not..."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Douglas

"Yeah...I'd really like that." Douglas replied with a smile on his face. "Can I go Dad?" Douglas asked as he turned to look at his Father. "Sure, Doug, just let me get you some cash." Douglas Father replied as he dug through his wallet. "Now remember, don't leave the stadium and keep your phone on, your Mom would kill me if I lost you."

"Yeah Dad, I know." Douglas replied, slightly annoyed with being lectured in front of other people. Once he had the money from his Father, he looked back at the girl. "Ok, lets go."
------------------------
Daire

Daire threw his lunch into the trash, having only eaten a few bites of it. The boy stuck around the Cafeteria for a few more minutes before he headed for the exit.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Remedy smiled at Douglas and she began walking.

"So how did you meet your Squirtle?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Douglas walked besides Remedy through the crowd. "Well I live in Hawaii, you know? Great place for finding water and plant Pokemon. Anyways, I was out surfing one day with the crew and all. And there was this huge wave! Like, really really big. Anyways it was my turn to ride it, so I did. And while I was surfing, Shell just started riding the wave with me. And that's how we met." Douglas stated with a smile on his face as he remembered the event.

"How did you and your Chatot meet?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Cronus

"Attention everyone, we will be setting out for the Samuel Jackson Bank in 20 minutes, those of you who will be joining in the assault, be at the rooftops by then," Cronus said over the broadcast. He walked back to the hangar where Salamence was eating. "Eat up, we have a withdrawal to make soon," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next