New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:18 pm

"What are you guys talking about?"

"What fusion is like," Remedy asked. "You have done it right?"

"Yeah. Me and Midnight have fused before."

"What was it like?"

"Hm. It was a weird feeling that's for sure. I got into trouble and suddenly I see Midnight melding into me. Then I felt this strange strength and I was able to save myself."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 am

Douglas

Douglas nodded in reply as he processed what Crieg was telling them. Interesting.... "So what kind of trouble did you get into?" He asked, feeling a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:16 am

Magnus/Jacob

The room heated up as Evee obviously used Sunny Day. "Well, isn't this a bit of a paradox? How could a move invoking the power of the sun work in a building, much less an underground room? Evee must be powerful," he commented in his head. Gardevoir agreed watched closely at Evee's movements. They had won a battle against the pair once, but it was still a good idea to try to learn from them, and try to pick up anything useful.

Jacob watched them, but some different thoughts were coursing through his head. "Hey Jolteon, have I been doing a bad job training with you? I know you're strong, but have I been detracting from your potential," he asked, to which Jolteon furiously denied.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 am

Daire

Daire dodged the bite attack from Eevee. The Trainer knew that Eevee was moving at a slower pace as it went on the offensive with Daire. But still; this was for the best.

Daire believed that he should be trained as prepared for anything if he wanted the same from Eevee. It simply made sense, for their partnership of equals. Daire continued to run and dodge, knowing he probably looked somewhat foolish as this happened. But he didn't care. Why should his training be different just because two other Trainers were watching Eevee and him?

"Great job, Eevee. Time for the last stage." Daire mentally stated. After Eevee agreed, Daire suddenly spun around and punched towards the Pokemon, right as Eevee tackled towards him. He knew this was theatrical. That there was little point to it. But Daire honestly thought it was more enjoyable this way, to catch others off guard as he Eevee disappeared into him.

Daire could feel that his body had changed, as had his mind. But Daire didn't care about what he looked like; he was too busy reveling in the utter singularity between Eevee and himself. "Shadow Ball!" Daire mentally shouted as a dark purple orb began to grow in his hands. After ten seconds of charging it up, Daire launched the now massive orb away from himself, towards the man made Forest to his left.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:20 pm

"I um...kind of aggervated a nest of Sparrows and they started chasing me down a steep hill," Crieg said, rubbing her head and chuckling. "But it was purely by accident!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:45 am

Douglas

Douglas brow furrowed in slight confusion as he processed what Crieg, one of the Trainers he adored and looked up to, had said. And then the boy laughed loudly and suddenly. "Wait, so you achieved fusion because you made a few birds mad? Wow..." Douglas pointed out after he had settled down a bit.

"I mean, think about it. If you had never made that flock angry you might not be here."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm

"Hey you don't know what it feels like to get attacked by them," Crieg said. "And it was an accident as well."

Crieg thought about Douglas's comment and shook her head.

"No that's not true. I did fuse with Midnight during a potentially dangerous time, but the bond that we have that allowed for it to happen would still be there no matter what. Eventually I would have achieved fusion, though I can't be sure."

Remedy nodded.

"So how do we do it?"

"I don't know. I'm sure both you and your Pokemon will know when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Jacob/Magnus

The two trainers looked on, Magnus with a partially impressed look on his face and Jacob with something close to irritation. It mostly came from the fact he hadn't fused with Jolteon since that first time, and hadn't thought how to fight in it. "Hey, I challenge you to a fusion battle," he spoke up, walking forward toward Daire.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Daire

Ten minutes later, after Daire and Eevee had finally exhausted all of their moves and strategic plans(excluding a select few thar Daire would never show anyone unless he had to). The Trainer was standing beside Eevee, his clothes dirty and torn and his face covered in sweat.

"No thanks." Daire replied to Jacob. "Why don't you fight him? He almost won the tournament anyways. I am sure that you would have more fun...."
--------------------------
Douglas

"Hmm...I guess you're right." Douglas muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 pm

("Because the same guy controls both of us and it would make a lame fight.")

Jacob

"I'm not asking," Jacob said, and with a thought Jolteon bounded toward him, jumping into him as the two fused. With a bright light yellow spiked fur covered Jacob, his ears became more like Jolteon's, his nose turned black. As the light faded, the two stood fused, and for a moment nothing happened. Then he looked up toward Daire and sped toward him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:48 pm

( Cool You know, this battle happening is more like an actual pokemon game then the tournaments were.)

Daire

Daire swore as Jacob rushed at him, though luckily, Eevee had been paying more attention then her trainer. The Pokemon was absorbed into Daire and they fused. Daire clapped his hands together before launching a massive Shadow Ball towards Jacob's body.

The boy had attacked him without reason; it didn't matter if got hurt now.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Jacob

Jacob and Jolteon used agility and managed to avoid the shadow ball. They put their arms in the air and gathered electricity in their body, before shooting it out as a thunderbolt toward Daire and Evee.

Magnus

"Gardevoir, we need to stop this," Magnus said, but his partner placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. She told him through their connection that they should not intervene unless Daire and Evee were in serious danger, or Jacob would become obssessed. She could sense his emotions, and knew he was not stable at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 am

Daire

Daire felt his sense be taken over by Eevee for a second, finding himself about five yards away just a few seconds later. Daire/Eevee reached their clawed hand into the ground and quickly threw a handful of sand towards Jacob's eyes, hoping to blind him for at least a few seconds.

"Quick attack or Bite would be nice about now.""You know you can't do that to a Jolteon, even if he's fused. The risk of being paralyzed is too great.""True." Daire and Eevee silently conversed to each other in a single second. "Shadow Ball it is then." He decided before launching two more of the dark balls of energy at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:32 pm

(Hey Crieg could have won that fight too XP)

"So wait can we force ourselves to fuse," Remedy asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well if we put outselves in danger we might fuse, right?"

"If you're close enough to your Pokemon, I guess," Crieg said unsure. "But um...I don't think that would be wise."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 pm

(I just meant with the being attacked and not getting to avoid it.)

Douglas

"That doesn't sound too hard." Douglas exclaimed as he ignored Crieg's last advice. The boy scanned the hall around them. "Do you think it's as easy as sticking a knife in an electric plug, or will I have to jump off the roof?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:49 pm

(I meant the comment Daire made to Jacob about Magnus almost winning the tourament.)

"Douglas," both Crieg and Remedy called out. Midnight looked lazily from her trainer to the boy then back at Crieg, not interested in the discussion.

"You shouldn't endanger yourself Douglas. I don't want to see you getting hurt," Remedy told him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Douglas

Douglas sighed in exaggerated exasperation. "Fine... But you know waiting is going to suck. Besides, these guys are gonna force us to fuse soon." Douglas pointed out, referring to the government.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Jacob

The dirt flew into their eyes and cleared they cleared them just in time to be hit by a shadow ball. The flew back and landed on their side, before getting back up, growling and avoiding the second shadow ball. "Let's go with Shock Wave," Jacob said and the two released a blast of electricity that spread everywhere in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Daire

Daire was hit by the shock wave, not having enough time to dodge such an attack. A painful feeling spread across the Trainer's body, and for a second he tried to scream in pain. But he couldn't move his mouth to do such a thing. His lips tingled as he tried to move them, but in the end they just wouldn't budge. It was like the wiring in his brain had just changed, and Daire had no idea how to control it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:49 pm

"If they put you guys in danger as well," Crieg started, but then she stopped. They didn't need to know about her and Jacob's mission. They will probably learn of it anyways. "But you are right. Still you might end up breaking a leg or something."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Jacob

The pair seemed like they were about to follow it up with another attack, but stopped. A bight light flashed and the two seperated, and Jacob turned to leave. "You weakened yourself before," he said. "There's no good in fighting you now." He passed by Magnus who grabbed his shoulder. "You need to stop this," he said. Jacob pulled his arm out, and kept walking out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:32 am

Daire

Daire and Eevee separated immediately afterward. Daire was surprisingly fine, if a bit sweaty and tired from the forced fight. Eevee though...she was still under the affects of the attack. "Damnit. Just as useless as I thought it would be...." He muttered under his breath.

Daire was furious with Jacob. Forcing a fight that no one else wanted. The boy was unstable, unprofessional, and overemotional. But there wasn't time to be angry right now, he had to get Eevee to....wherever it was they healed Pokemon in the area.
----------------------------
Douglas

"Well don't worry. I'm fourteen. I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:12 pm

"Yes but fusion affects both you and your Pokemon," Crieg pointed out. "Don't forget that."

Remedy nodded. She was happy talking to Crieg. The older girl was an excellent trainer and she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, unless she was angry.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Magnus

"Come on, let's go," Magnus said, coming up and holding his hand to Daire. "You look beat, let Gardevoir carry Evee." There was still a soft edge to his voice, his emotions still high after talking to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Douglas

Douglas nodded in realization as he looked down at Shell. "Sorry buddy, don't worry. I wont let anything happen to you." He stated reassuringly, earning a cry of joy from the Squirtle.
--------------------------
Daire

"Thank you. But I'd like to take care of her." Daire replied. Maybe it was because of how much he hated Jacob, but he actually didn't mind Magnus as much. The boy at least had some manners. And he wasn't an unstable psychotic child.

Daire slowly scooped Eevee up into his arms, holding her like she was a delicate baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next