New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Daire

Daire looked at Magnus, a smirk appearing on his face as he heard his competition taunt him. "A Gardevoire..... They're extremely skilled, fast, agile, and their stamina is admirable. But their power levels....low, to say the least. The only thing we have over them is strength though.... He's right when he said we'll need luck, but strategy is really going to be what wins us this fight." Daire thought, knowing that Eevee could hear him. He wasn't sure how, probably a side-effect of when they first fused, but it certainly made battles easier.

"Eevee, use bite for now. A Dark attack like that should cause some damage." Daire decided.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Jacob

Jolteon leapt into the arena and let out a howl while static electricity flickered through his fur. "Jolteon, agility," Jacob spoke into his mind. He had just discovered this bond between them after they fused, their mind were somehow linked. The only thing it meant to him was that he now had more secrecy in Jolteon's attacks. "Jolt," Jolteon barked and ran, his speed approaching ridiculous speed. "Now quick attack," he said, and Jolteon sped toward Absol, coming in for the strike at very fast speeds.

Magnus

"It seems they are attacking now. Use Double Team, Gardevoire," Magnus said. Gardevoire nodded and as Evee came toward her she split herself into ten, only one was the real one.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Daire

"Hmm, well at least he knows where his advantages lie. Eevee, use your instincts on this one, I trust you." Daire thought as the Eevee leaped towards the Gardevoire in the center.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

"Double Team Midnight," Crieg commanded through the link she and the Absol had. The Pokemon did so and Crieg began to think of the next best attack. "Now Razor Wind."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Jacob

Jolteon took the hit, but landed on his feet, looking none the worse for ware. "Forget your types," Jacob taunted. "Use Thunder Wave," Jacob told Jolteon. Jolteon released the electricity that would hit nearly all the Absol on the field and paralyze the real one.

Magnus

Fortunately, Evee leapt through an illusion. "Too bad, so sad. Now it's our turn," Magnus said aloud. "Use Calm Mind, then switch to Psychic." Gardevoire closed her eyes and concentrated, raising her special attack and defense. She opened her eyes and began to use Psychic.

(Evee can attack during this time.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Daire

Daire frowned as Eevee launched through the illusion, though the boy didn't have time to pay attention to that, as he felt the Gardevoire's psychic attack. A downside of being connected with Eevee, he knew. The Trainer flinched before collapsing onto the ground, even if the damage was temporary, it still hurt. "Damn, that's bound to get some attention. No matter, Eevee, try using Sahdow Ball, we had to use it at one point or another." Daire ordered.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Crieg cursed under her breath, but she bit back any louder words. She watched Absol take the attack and she began to work on a new plan.

"Midnight if you can move use Future Sight," she said, though she knew it wouldn't be that soon before Midnight recovered.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Jacob

"Let's hurry up and strike while we can. Use Thunder," Jacob said. Thunder was a risky move, it was slow to happen, and quite a few pokemon could dodge it with luck. Now seemed a good time, since Absol was paralyzed. Clouds gathered above the arena and a large lightning bolt shot down.

Magnus

The shadow ball struck Gardevoire and her dooplegangers dissappeared. Magnus felt some of the pain, and grimaced. "You took a lot of damage just now, but we'll get him. Use Wish now, just in case." Gardevoire put her hands together and bowed her head, her Wish activating.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:39 pm

"Midnight detect," Crieg said. Absol struggled to use the move since it was still paralyzed. Creig hoped it would work before Thunder struck.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Daire

Daire stood up carefully and studied the Gardevoire carefully. "Eevee, try bite once again. That should finish it." He decided. Daire could tell that Magnus was trying to use some type of healing move on his Pokemon. If they were lucky, Daire though, then Eevee would be able to attack before the effects took place.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Jacob

The Thunder attack seemed to split as it hit the ground around Absol, but when the dust cleared away it seemed not to have hit. Jacob glared and said, "before the paralysis wears off, use Thunder Fang." Jolteon ran toward Absol and opened his jaws, electricity crackling around his teeth as he tried to bite down.

Magnus

"Agh," Magnus shouted as he felt the dark move affect Gardevoire. "GARD," she cried out simulatneously, and began to breath heavily. "Hang in there," Magnus told her, and thankfully Wish came into affect. Gardevoire recovered some of her health and stood tall again. "Use Psychic again," Magnus said. "Garde," Gardevoire replied and used the attack.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 pm

(mstm you want to win? I don't care either way.)

Crieg sighed in relief that the attack had worked. She was not going to lose so easily, if at all. She only wished the paralysis wore off now. She was tempted to throw herself in the way, but she knew that would get her disqualified.

"Midnight just take the attack. You'll be able to move soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 pm

(I'd actually prefer it if Daire lost this match.)
Daire

Daire bit his lip and clenched onto the rail in front of him as he felt the effects of another Psychic attack. He wouldn't be able to heal Eevee, and her health was pretty low. "Eevee, use Bite again." Daire decided. If he was able to kko the Gardevoire with this attack, then he'd win at least. But if not...it was over.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 pm

(Well, I'd have preferred Gardevoire not to face Absol, because that's not a very fair match up, but I suppose that'll be the result then.)

Jacob

Jacob watched in satisfaction as the attack made contact. "That will at least taken some health," he muttered. "Use Sand Attack," he told Jolteon. If Jolteon couldn't be hit, they couldn't lose.

Magnus

"Teleport," Magnus said aloud, and Gardevoire dissappeared before the attack could hit. "Use Psychic one more time," he said, and as she reappeared, Gardevoire used Psychic.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 pm

(So you want Absol to win? Ok)

Absol staggered and fell over, but she was still able to fight. Crieg frowned intensely.

"Dodge it and use Taunt than Bite."

Absol did as told, but Crieg didn't relax just yet.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Daire

Daire swore as he saw Eevee miss, knowing that this meant the battle was lost. The boy braced himself for the inevitable attack from Gardevoire, knowing that Eevee would pass out after it hit. And boy, did it hit hard. Gardevoire reappeared and used Psychic once again, causing Eevee to faint and Daire to collapse once again, even though he had been holding himself up.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Narrative

"Evee has fainted, which means Gardevoire and Magnus Aldeburg are the victors of this match," the announcer shouted, and the crowd cheered, except for Daire's supporters. Magnus stood next to Gardevoire as they waved to the crowd, soaking up the limelight and enjoying their hard-earned victory.

Jacob

Jacob frowned as the Absol used taunt, that meant Jolteon was now incapable of using status-affecting moves. "Well, use thundershock," Jacob said, at a loss now. He wasn't sure how he was going to win if that Absol kept evading their attacks. Jolteon leapt toward Absol with electricity around him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 pm

"Finish it with Night Slash," Crieg cried, knowing if the attack didn't work she would be losing again. But she had faith in Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Daire

Daire stood up quickly, wiping some of the dirt off of his jeans. "Hmm, well that was embarrassing." Daire thought to himself after he leaped off the platform and ran towards Eevee. "Sorry about that one, Jenta. I'll get you fixed up." Daire whispered before picking up the Eevee.

The Teen was surprisingly affectionate, compared to his attitude towards the crowd. Daire ignored the cheers as he slowly walked out of the Arena with Eevee in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Jacob

Jolteon was hit by the attack in midair, and fell to the floor, fainted. Jacob felt the pain, and after staggered toward Jolteon, apathetic to what was going on around him.

Narrative

"This match is over! The winners are Creig and Absol," the announcer shouted, and the crowd cheered for the victors.

Jacob picked up Jolteon and began to walk out of the gym, whispering, "I'm sorry, I wasn't strong or smart enough to help you win."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Crieg smiled and she ran over to Absol, hugging it.

"We did it! And you were awesome Midnight."

She looked where the other trainer had walked off and felt a little bad, but she shook off the feeling knowing she wasn't done yet.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Daire

Daire walked into the locker room alone. The staff was taking care of Eevee at this point, she was going to be ok, but she wouldn't be up for at least a few more hours. Daire slammed his locker door shut in frustration as he played the match over and over again in his head. "If I had just used ghost ball instead....it would have hit." He thought tho himself while changing.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Remedy watched the matches from inside the arena. She didn't compete, but she enjoyed watching the others. She was excited for the next match between Crieg and Magnus.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Douglas Bysshe

Douglas watched the match, cheering Magnus on as he beat Daire. "Yeah, whipe that smug expression off his face!" Douglas shouted as he jumped out of his seat.

"What expression? That boy hasn't used his face in years." Courtney, Douglas' Sister, commented after she was done shaking her head in amusement with her Brother.

"Whatever, fool, you know what I meant." Douglas replied as he sat back down in his seat, only to be lightly hit in the back of his head by his Father.

"Hey, you know what your Mother says about insulting people."

"Yeah Dad, I know." Douglas replied before sighing loudly as both of the matches ended.

Last edited by Alec on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Jacob

Jacob entered the locker room, and looked to Daire. He knew from earlier in the competition that he was partners with an Evee. From the way he looked, he must have just lost. Jacob hadn't heard the results of the other match, but he honestly wasn't interested. Without a word or gesture of acknowledgement, he walked to his locker to grab his possesions.

Magnus

Magnus was crowded by spectators who wanted to know his thoughts on the match, his thoughts on his opponent, what shoe size he wore, what his favorite color was, what time his training schedule was. With a smile and chuckle he answered some of the more serious questions then began to shove his way through. The staff was treating his Gardevoire, which hopefully wouldn't take too long. The next battle was scheduled in a few hours, so he had some time to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next