New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pokemon Quiz

Go down 
+10
Oblivion
Nightmare13
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Sarcastic Master
volleygirl
Plaguewalker
zukoismybf
Alec
Sparky Dono
TokoToTheEnd
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Well since it's taking over our sigs, why not discuss it? First off I love that we all have different pokemon. So unique are we! Anyways do you think the quiz got you right?

I have to say it did for me. First off I like Cubone. Was one of my favorites back in the days of my childhood. And second, it is true. I do try and talk to people if they talk to me. But I am a very negative person. Just ask my friends. They mention something and I am always pointing out what could go wrong, the downside to it and they do tend to get annoyed by it. I don't mean to be so pestismistic, but I just am. I like to say I am realistic, but I know I can be a downer.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Mine's mostly right ^^'. I don't think I'm very energetic, but I love that I got Mew. He's been one of my favorites ever since I saw him bouncing around in his bubble in the pokemon movie ^^. It was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:09 pm

I suppose I'm sort of like Butterfree, I usually try and avoid confrontation(it's pointless.)
I'm considered to be a very helpful and hardworking person, but I also do intentionally avoid making close friendships now in my life.

But what the test got wrong is that I'm also very very defensive and if I feel like someone's pushing my boundaries or they tell me I should change my beliefs about something and wont give me a reason why.
Then I will take pleasure in destroying that person.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Well ok it did get some wrong. I may be pestismistic, but I'm also very agressive and stubborn and I'm not always pointing out the negative(just most of the time).
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Mine, plus a mix of all of the Pokemon noted in this thread and others in some way, are me. I'm nice if someone starts a conversation with me, I'm carefree and energetic, I'm polite and treat others with respect, and I do basically everything my pokemon does except for the solitary thing. Basically, this quiz could not read me to the letter because I'm all the pokemon in some way. I'm an all-around person. I like that. ^,^
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Apparantly, I'm a Porygon. I'm purely logical, and totally neutral. Kinda accurate...
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Alec, will you marry me? xD

I'm a Butterfree too... I guess. I am pretty much everything that they said (my manners could use some refining, but whatever). But I can be very stand-offish and get mad at the simplest things.

:3
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Nooo! volleygirl you ruined the trend. I should disown you as a friend, but I'm too nice. XP You know I think our pokemon personalities shouldn't really mix well. Or wait maybe they do. You don't like close bonds so you won't mind my "depressive outlook on life". XD
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:57 pm

I actually took the quiz a long time ago, I just couldn't get my sig to work. So.... BLAME ALEC! jk

And we'll get along nicely. I am actually pretty dang pessimistic. I really don't get the "close bonds" thing.... Whatever. =P
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:06 pm

I can see us at camp already.

random camper: Isn't it a lovely day?

vg: What's so lovely about today?

toko: Yeah my butt hurts from that wooden bench.

vg: And the food was pretty bad today.

toko: Not to mention I'm not a saprano one again.

vg: The bathrooms really do suck here.

vg/toko: *continues saying all the bad things about today*

random camper: Um...ok then.

XD
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm

I am pretty much my pokemon. I'm negative, and I don't really like getting involved. I'm the voice from the sidelines that says my opinion, watches what happens, then says, "I told you so."

Also, yeah, I'm intelligent and level-headed.

However, if personally attacked, I'm a demon, I will find you and make you suffer. Which is why I like being Ninetails, because Ninetails can do that.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:32 pm

I can be negative, too. Just about myself. NEVER about someone else, if I can help it. God, I have self-esteem issues...but(for those Roommates RP people), that's why I made Raven that way. ^,^

And I'd be the random camper in that conversation. I'm an optimist, 99.99% of the time. I don't mind pessimists, but I'd try to help them see the good things in life.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 pm

I think that quiz nailed me. Which is pretty rare. [Quizzes are never accurate with me.]

I know I don't give into peer pressure for one. Whatever it is, if I don't want to go to this place, or do this thing: It's not gonna happen unless you drag me clawing and screaming. And I'm definitely very strong with my opinions, and you'll know them too. Of course it really only got me partial, cause it definitely left out brutal honesty. Or so I've been told. xD
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm

I think the quiz got me pretty good too. But I think that it's so precise because there are hundreds of different outcomes. Anyways I am very social when I want to be and my friends are very, very important to me. Plus even though I'm very stubborn and I do stick to my beliefs strongly, and think I'm always right, I respect and take in the opinions of others, and won't attack them over their beliefs, even if they are pretty crazy with them, I handle things delicately, or just say that it isn't worth my time to bug them.

Also I think I might make a Pokemon RP encouraging people to base their characters on themselves, and to take the test and use the result. XP I'm just weird like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Oblivion

Oblivion

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 pm

The Pokemon Quiz Butterfree

I think it pretty much summed me up. I really like spending my time alone (or on a forum), and I'm a very big pessimist. I expect the worst. XP
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanawesomeurl.tumblr.com
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 pm

My result's mostly right, I guess. I'm really not very impulsive though. I have my moments, but they're quite rare. I usually think a lot about something before I do it, and often I overthink it and talk myself out of it. Heh. xD
Back to top Go down
PeriCat

PeriCat

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Haha. This thing pretty much nailed me. =p
I'm nice and friendly, and I have a hard time saying "no" to people.
I'm afraid of people being mad at me, and I'm waaaay too forgiving. I can't stay mad at anyone for long, and I usually do what everyone else wants to do because all I want is for the rest of the world to be nice and happy.
I don't have much confidence in myself, and I do tend to panic sometimes. But only a little. =p

It doesn't say anything about what happens when I get really mad, though. Hahahahaaaa.
(Ask Volleygirl =p)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Oh no Nightmare! We has the same Pokemon! XD

Ya mine pinned me pretty good. I am very friendly and social. I love all the friends I meet. And you could say I live for friendship and lively company. (I am lively company.) I have very strong opinions, but respect others' opinions. *shrug* It nailed me.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:11 am

Thread Revival Powers Go!

I just took it again, and I got Primeape. Apparently this means I'm a person with anger issues who explodes at the smallest issue. Ninetails still describes me better, because I'm more apathetic than angry most of the time.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 pm

I took it again as well and got Natu. I think they both describe me well (Natu and Cubone), but I think I'm more like Cubone.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:15 pm

I got Alakazam this time, instead of Butterfree. Weird.
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanawesomeurl.tumblr.com
PrincessBlazefire

PrincessBlazefire

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 pm

The first time I took this quiz (which was sometime last year), I was Pikachu. The description, I thought, fit me perfectly. And I still think that Very Happy

However, I just took the quiz again and got this.

The Pokemon Quiz Dragonite

And now I'm wondering if this isn't a better description, cause this is SO me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pokemon Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Quiz   The Pokemon Quiz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Quiz
Page 1 of 1