New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:42 pm

"Wait are you saying people are using the same bond we have for crime," Crieg asked, looking disgusted at the notions. "They sound like serious creeps."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Daire/Douglas

"You haven't been checking the news much, have you?" Daire asked the Girl, condescension seeping into his words as he looked her down. "I'm going to be honest Director, if I can find a way to avoid working for you, I will." Daire stated as he looked back at the Government official.

"And since I am not even a citizen of this country, I'd like to know what you are going to have me arrested for?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Remedy looked at Daire and realize he didn't look American at all. It made her smile, glad that she wasn't the only forgeiner here.

"And why us exactly? I mean I don't really fight all that much."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 pm

General

"Do you really need to know the way we can manipulate the law here? We can detain you for any number of things, our bureacracy would keep you here for years. Then, depending on a number of things, we could arrest and try you as a terrorist, or obstructing justice at the very least," the Director said. "No one would doubt us, you have a pokemon in a foreign land, essentially a weapon, though yours isn't as threatening as others I suppose. Anything we say you've done wrong, you have. Get the picture?" To Remedy he said, "Fused trainers are much more powerful than others. Take a Caterpie for example. A trainer fused with one could take on a non-fused Gyarados and likely win. You're close to fusion and we need you working with us."

"Do you really have to do this," Jacob asked, finally speaking up. "You're acting tough, but as you said, you can't match the power of fusion. So what's to stop me from fusing with Jolteon right now, attacking you all, and leaving? You couldn't stop me." The Director sighed, and said, "You won't. We both know you won't, we've monitored you for as long as you've had Jolteon. You care too much about Jolteon to use his power like that, and he probably wouldn't approve anyway. And I'm willing to bet that you hate the thought of people using their partners that way." Jacob glared and looked away, his way of agreeing. "That doesn't mean I'll help," he said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Daire/Douglas

"He has a point though. You wont be able to monitor us forever. Especially if you send us out to fight these criminals. What's to stop me from running away the second I'm out of your sight?" Daire asked as he glared at the Director. The man may be trying to stop criminals, but the fact that he was acting like one himself did not endear Jacob to him or his cause.

"Ok, I'll help you." Douglas stated. He was excited by the man's proposition, and besides, he hated the idea of a Pokemon's trust being abused.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:29 pm

General

"Well, I wouldn't want to give away all of our precautions. But good to hear. So we have two affirmatives, and I'm assuming we can count on you two as well," the Director said to Crieg and Remedy, by which he meant he hoped that they could. "Which leaves us with two naysayers. What will it be boys, am I going to have to turn you two into criminals, or are you going to get over yourselves and help put a stop to these terrorists?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Daire

Daire locked his jaw as he glared at the Director. There was no doubt now, he hated this man as much as he hated the Criminals who were using their Pokemon to rob banks and kidnap children... "Very well then, I agree. Under a few conditions, of course."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:39 pm

"I will help, but only because I don't like the idea of Pokemon being used for crimes," Crieg said. "And because it gives me a chance to kick some ass without getting in trouble."

"No I won't do it," Remedy said softly. She looked at Douglas and then to the Director. "Make me....a criminal. I won't attack people."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:45 pm

General

"Name them," the Director said, glad that they were getting somewhere with this. He was willing to compromise as long as it didn't jeapordize their operations. He did a double-take when he heard the younger girl refuse. "We're not asking you to attack innocent people. We're not even asking you to attack anyone. You're better as support, letting the more aggressive pokemon attack. We aren't going to force you to hurt anyone," he told her in a gentler voice.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:47 pm

"But bloody 'ell." Remedy thought about it. The real reason was she was afriad. She felt like the weakest out of all of them. She felt like she would be in the way.

'But you ran away from home. You can do this too,' she reminded herself.

"Ok I'll do it. But um...first can you help me with something?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Daire/Douglas

"I want two days at my Uncle's house before we do this. It's his birthday and I promised him I'd be there, for whatever reason." Daire replied as he held up one finger. "Next, after this mission of yours is complete, I want three hundred thousand dollars in cash." He added while raising another finger. "And of course, the third condition. I want to make sure you have some morality and standard. Promise me I'm not going to see a twelve year or a pregnant woman fighting out there. That would be very disturbing."

"Yeah, that's right." Douglas exclaimed in happiness as Remedy agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:59 pm

General

"We'll do what we can," the Director said. He never really liked dealing with younger people, but as long as they were reasonable they were fine, and they usually had something that could be used to appeal to them. At Daire's comment he regained his more professional manner. "Fine, you'll have your two days. I'm not going to make that call just yet, but you will be compensated well for your time and effort. Finally, you'll be working with the youngest people we have. We do not ask those who are not able to fight to do so. You will not see any children, handicapped, or pregnant people out there."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:03 pm

"Mr. Director person," Remedy said louder. "I want something too. I came here to this country looking for someone. Could you help me in locating them?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Daire

Daire nodded his head in approval before turning his gaze to the youngest girl at the table. "Hmm, it would seem she actually some kind of motivation in her life. Interesting." Daire replied to a thought from Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 pm

General

"I'll have to call in some other agencies to do that," the Director said. "It will take some time to find someone, but that all depends on what you have to go on and who they are. In the meantime, I've got five of you, now about the last one." Magnus looked over to Jacob and said, "Honestly, I think we're better off without him. I believe I speak for everyone else here when I say we would rather not have him around to insult us."

Jacob stood up and glared at Magnus, and turned his gaze to every other person there. "I dislike you three greatly," he said, directing the comment to Magnus, Daire, and Creig. He looked at Douglass and Remedy and said, "I probably wouldn't like you two." Then he looked at the Director and said, "I hate you most of all, you smug bastard. But I hate those people more than others, who would misuse power like that, and treat pokemon like tools. If I can get the chance to punch the lights out of the creeps who're doing that, I'll work with you."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Daire

Daire crapped his hands sarcastically after Jacob was finished speaking. "What a wonderful speech." Daire stated as he stood up. "I think everyone here will agree with me when I say, if we have to work with this boy, can you at least get him a muzzle?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:03 pm

"My half-brother," Remedy said, trying to ignore Jacob's comments. "I came here looking for him. My father recently told me and my mum about him having another family. He should have the same last name as me maybe, if that'll help. It's Skuld."

Creig glared at Jacob. She disliked him greatly too and was going to loathe working with him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:46 pm

(Apparently the other subtitle for this RP could be: Everybody Hates Jacob.)

Daire

Daire's expression quickly changed as he heard the Girl's news, causing the boy to abruptly sit down in his seat. Eevee could be seen hissing at her Trainer, but Daire just glared back. "It is just a coincidence... There are a lot of people with the name Skuld. A lot."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:29 pm

(XD)

"You're family is looking for him," Crieg said, taking her focus off Jacob.

Remedy dug her toe into the floor. "Um...no. Just me."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Douglas/Daire

"Wow... Do they know your out here?" Douglas asked as he looked at Remedy. "Because if you ran away...at least you have an excuse to tell them now." Douglas pointed out as he glanced at the Director.

"Yes well, is that all Director? Can we go now?" Daire asked, slightly ancy to get out of the room.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 pm

"I left them a note, but I can't imagine they might be too pleased. But at least now they will let me stay here," Remedy told Douglas.

"Wait we don't even know eachother's name really," Crieg pointed out. "If we're going to work together I think that might be an important thing to know."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Douglas/Daire

"I know all of your names...." Douglas replied to Crieg. Being such a big fan of the Pokemon competition, and because of his conversation with Remedy earlier, Douglas knew as to who was who in this group.

Daire quietly got out of his chair and pushed it in as he tried to get out of the room.

"I'm Douglas, Douglas Dysshe. This is Remedy Skuld, you're Crieg Tavle, he's Jacob Oliver, he's Magnus Aldeburg, and that's Daire Skuld. ...Oh" Douglas stated as he pointed at each of his team mates, Daire being the last of them as the boy was only two feet from the exit.

"Yes, what a coincidence." Daire replied as he rolled his eyes. Great, a talkative Fanboy, no doubt wiht something to prove.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Remedy looked at Daire and Chatot started to flutter around her head. She didn't say anything though she wanted to. She wasn't sure after all.

'Chatot calm down. We don't know anything about him. He could be something else with the same last name.'

Crieg looked back and forth between the two. "Well they kind of look alike."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 pm

General

"Well, Mrs. Skuld, we may have finished this search before starting," the Director said, smirking at Daire. "But we'll do our best to verify or locate your real sibling. As for the rest of you, you're dismissed for now. Unfortunately we can't let you leave, except Mr. Skuld for his two days. We need to familiarize you with our organization and you need to build up your team skills. Now, before you leave, Oliver, Talve, I need to speak to you two privately."

Jacob glared at the Director, not liking the sound of this. Whatever he had to say, the fact he had to say it to the both of them was not promising. Magnus rose and left the room with Gardevoir, not too down about the situation, it seemed at least there were a couple of decent people he'd have to toil with.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Remedy looked at Daire again and slowly exited the room. Chatot continued to fly around her head, showing that she was still feeling nervous and anxious.
--------
Crieg looked at the Director, Midnight standing by her chair, alert. She wondered what the Director wanted with her and Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next