New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Daire

Daire ignored Crieg's comments, walking out of the room immediately after the Director had dismissed them all. The boy quickly walked down the hall as he tried to get away from the others, Eevee quickly following behind him as they mentally argued over the situation.
------------------------------
Douglas

"Don't worry Remedy, I'm sure your Brother is a lot nicer than that guy." Douglas said, trying to be reassuring.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 pm

But Remedy wasn't listening to Douglas. As soon as Daire passed her she cried out, "Wait!"

Remedy ran over to him, not sure what she was doing.

"Listen I...um...I'm sorry about what happened. I know it's surprising, but my brother could be someone else. Please don't let this effect any future friendship."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:18 pm

General

As soon as the others left, the director shut the door and looked at the two teens in the room. "I have a special assignment for you two," he said. "Oh great, here we go," Jacob said, standing up. "Just shut up and listen to me," the Director said. "I want you two to do some undercover work. I'm not going to lie, it will be dangerous, and you might have to do some questionable things. But I chose you for a reason. Jacob can act the part of a jerk and he'll be the least suspicious if he joins up out of all of your team. Crieg, you're the most reliable and the only one I can trust to keep me up to date on your success. That and I'm pretty sure you can keep Jacob in line so he doesn't blow your cover." "I'm so flattered by your faith in me," Jacob said, looking very much like he'd like to take a swing at the man.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Daire

Daire looked the girl up and down. "She has his eyes." Eevee commented, knowing from the pictures that Daire had of his Father and Mother when they had been together. Daire scowled at his Eevee before stopping as he realized that the Girl probably thought he was mad at her. "Of course not." Daire replied.

Then out of the blue, Daire suddenly plucked a hair out of his head and handed it to Remedy. "I suppose you should test this though, so we can move past this."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Remedy took the hair and placed it in her pocket.

"I'm glad then. Thank you for the hair." She walked back to Douglas. "Sorry for running off. I wanted to be sure he wasn't mad or anything. And thank you for your kind words."
---------
Crieg nodded at the Director. She was sort of flatter at his words, but at what he told her she was a little bit frighten. She didn't want to admit it, but going undercover was going to be hard.

"I'll be sure to do that."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Douglas

"It's fine." Douglas replied with a smile. "So...looks like they're pressuring us to fuse, huh." Douglas suddenly stated as he looked down at Squirtle.
-------------------------
Daire

Daire sighed in exasperation loudly after the Girl had left, practically sure that they were related now. There wasn't much evidence to it, but the boy could tell in his gut. "Come on, Daire. She seemed nice enough." Eevee mentally pointed out to the boy as it walked beside him. "Does it matter?" Daire replied as he suddenly began to walk quickly, not sure where he was going, but not really caring either at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:50 pm

General

"Well, that'll put me closer to those jerks, I guess," Jacob said, finally calming down somewhat. "Good to hear," the Director said. "One more thing. In order to keep up your disguise, it may be necesarry to fight your team. If that happens, it would be to your best interest to beat them. You will need to act as if you are really criminals, and that may include some rather questionable deeds. Try not to get into those situations."

"What, that's it? If I wanted to actually be one of them I would've joined by now. Why are you asking me to do this," Jacob asked, anger flaring up again. "We need inside info, and you're the only ones we can ask. They'll take two fusion-capable trainers with few questions. We're not sure what they're up to, but whatever you find out will help our cause, Oliver."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Crieg began to feel a little unsure. She was glad to be consider to do something that was vital to them, but at the same time she felt like they were saying that she wouldn't mind doing some questionable things.

"You aren't a bad person no matter what happens," Midnight told her and Crieg nodded at her Absol.

"I know. Still."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:58 pm

General

"Now, since we have that covered, you two will need to get to know each other better. In their midst, you will only have each other to rely on. So, Talve, that means keeping your cool around this jerk, and Oliver, that means getting over yourself and working with someone else. This is bigger than you, and if you can't work together with the team, you won't like the alternative," the Director said.

Jacob looked like he might attack the man, but exhaled and nodded. "Fine," he agreed. He turned to Talve and very reluctantly said, "let's go, then."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Daire

After almost half an hour of wandering, Daire eventually found the largest room in the building. The training arena. Eevee walked ahead of Daire as he looked around the room, slightly in awe at it's size and the many environments within it. "They really put a lot of money into this place." He commented.
-----------------------
Ashley

Ashley and the others had finally made it to the Vaults. The sirens were blaring loudly over the inter-com system, though she paid little attention to them as she quickly filled all the bags she had with gold bars, bills, and credit.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 am

William had emptied a few vaults and was wondering what to take next. In one vault someone had left what looked like expensive antiques and William walked over to them. He picked up a diamond encrusted comb and almost laughed at the ridiculous notion that someone would own such a thing.
--------------
"I'll try Sir," Crieg muttered as she turned to Jacob and nodded. She glanced down at Midnight as if to say that she would have to do the same and Midnight nodded at her.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Jacob

Jacob walked with Jolteon and the other two to an empty room that seemed to be designed as an interrogation room's viewing room. He could see a table on the other side of the mirror, which he assumed was one way, and no one was in it, or in this room either. He sat down in a chair, Jolteon by his side, and crossed his arms, apparently waiting for Crieg to say something.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Crieg didn't want to speak to Jacob, but Midnight wasn't going to let her trainer's pride get in the way. She nudged her in the legs and Crieg sighed.

"So if we're going to be working together it'll be best if we know eachother. As you know my name is Crieg Tavle. I am 16 years old and my partner is an Absol named Midnight. I have fused with her for the first time a few weeks ago." She sat down and looked at Jacob. "You're turn."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Jacob

Jacob's eyes never lost their glare, and for a few moments seemed like he was not going to speak. Then he began, "I am Jacob Oliver. I recently turned 17 and my partner is Jolteon who doesn't have a nickname yet. On my way to the tournament Jolteon and I fused during an incident that nearly ended my life, we have not done so since." And I bet you all wish I hadn't fused, Jacob thought bitterly, which Jolteon growled at him for. "Oh get used to it, you know me well enough by now," Jacob told him bitterly.

Cronus

"Could it be," Cronus asked in his mind, as he picked up a ring with his claws. A smile crossed his face as he eyed it, a truly menacing smile. He stored it within the case he took for important items. This ring might prove to be the piece he needed for a larger stage of his plans. He then heard shouts. "That will be the SWAT teams. Time to pull out," he shouted to his followers. He spread his wings and flapped them, going through the hole in the ceiling and giving the helicopters fair warning that it was time to pull out.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:18 pm

"Well now that we are such best friends," Crieg started, trying not to be annoyed already. "How can I know that I can trust you. What we are going to do could end us and I don't want to rely on someone who plans on turning their back on me."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Jacob

"I guess the fact that I need someone to watch my back hasn't occurred to you," Jacob asked. "We're both in the same position. I don't want to be in there alone, after all. But I don't think that's going to appease you. So I'll promise, that despite my feelings and whatever I say or do while undercover, I will not turn my back on you."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:47 am

Douglas

"So what do you think he wanted them for? Jacob and Crieg, I mean." Douglas asked as he walked with Remedy. They had been walking around for almost twenty minutes now, exploring the large building as they talked.
---------------------
Daire

"Hmmm.... You are correct, this facility is underground." Daire replied to Eevee as he stared up at the ceiling of the massive training room.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 pm

"Then I promise the same thing," Crieg said, holding her hand out to shake on it. She didn't like Jacob, but she was beginning to see that maybe she could learn to trust him at least.
----------
"Maybe for some job that the rest of us can't handle," Remedy guessed, shrugging. She looked at Chatot. "They seem to be capable so I'm sure whatever it is they'll be ok. I can't wait until I fuse."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Jacob

Jacob seemed to stare at her hand for too long. He slowly stuck his hand out and clasped hers, shaking it once before drawing his back quickly. "Well then," he said, standing up, "I'm off." He walked out of the room, not looking the same as he did when entering it.

Magnus

"Big isn't it," Magnus commented to Daire as he entered the training room. "Just exploring or did you come here to prepare?" Gardevoir glided by his side, apparently the two of them regained their bright aura, they looked as if nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Douglas

"Yeah....I wonder what it feels like." Douglas asked rhetorically as he looked down at Shell. "I suppose you wouldn't know Buddy?" Douglas replied, not knowing that one of the first things that would happen would be that him and the Squirtle could finally communicate.
----------------------------
Daire

Daire quickly spun around and looked at Magnus, surprised to see the other Trainer there. "It started off as the former and quickly became the latter, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Magnus

"Do you mind an audience," Magnus asked, crossing his arms. "I'd like to see how you train, getting to know you better and all, like our new boss told us." Gardevoir stood at his side, contrasted as she had a more gentle manner and seemed less noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Daire

".....Very well. I suppose you are correct." Daire replied after a few seconds of mentally discussing it with Eevee.

A minute later, the Trainer and his Pokemon were standing in an open field across from each other. "Lets start with your agility, all right?" Daire asked Eevee as he pulled a small pellet gun out of his back pocket. Then, Daire quickly took aim and started shooting at Eevee, though the Pokemon quickly dodged the attacks.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:26 pm

"Do you think I'll get wings," Remedy asked, her eyes shining at the thought. "Then I could do survillence or recon or something cool like that."
----------
Crieg stood and left the room as well. She wasn't sure where to go now. She saw Douglas and Remedy and decided to see what the pair was up to.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Crieg," Remedy said, still in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Magnus/Jacob

Magnus watched closely at Daire's training techniques. The little pokemon was fast, as he'd seen in their match, though he wasn't sure shooting at the Evee was the best idea. He didn't notice Jacob walk in and hang out in the shadows, watching silently.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Douglas

"Yeah, that would be pretty awesome." Douglas replied to Remedy as he saw Crieg walking up.

"Hey Crieg." Douglas replied enthusiastically, his fannish tendencies shining through.
-------------------------
Daire

A few minutes later, once all the bullets were almost gone, Daire threw the pellet gun to the ground. "Eevee, switch to the offensive! Try Sunny Day!" Daire ordered mentally. The Trainer was curious to see how the move would affect the room, considering that they were underground.

But surprisingly, it did heat up.

"Good. Now try Bite!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next