New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:21 pm

"Nor you," Remedy said to her Chatot. The Chatot cried out in joy as well circling her head causing Remedy to giggle. Then she got serious. 'Um...guys if Daire is my half-brother do you think I should do with him to his Uncle? I-It's I searched for so long for him and..."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Douglas

"I have no idea. I guess it's something you should ask him. But I'm sure he'd say yes....if you could prove to him that you were related."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:01 pm

"How would I do that," Remedy asked.

"DNA testing," Crieg suggested with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Douglas

"I'm sure they have it here. I mean, we are in a super top secret government training facility.... I wonder if they have a hovercraft?" Douglas thought aloud as his mind began to drift.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Daire

It had take almost forty minutes of wandering around the facility, but eventually, Daire did find a medical professional who could take care of Eevee. He had given her over to the Doctor four minutes ago, having been reassured that Eevee would be fine. But still, the fear that the Doctor was wrong remained with Daire. And if Eevee was hurt then... Then he would hurt Jacob, that was it. That was all Daire could do.

So here he was now, pacing out in the hallway as quickly as possible. His mind was still ranting on what might happen next. Wondering whether or not Eevee would be ok. He was going to be embarrassed by his emotional reaction later, once all of this was over. But right now, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Remedy nodded at Douglas.

"Ok then. I'm going to find someone who can. Come on Chatot."

The bird Pokemon cawed and followed his trainer as she scurried off.

Crieg almost called Remedy back, but then decided to forget it.

"So you're a huge fan of Pokemon battles? Who's your favorite trainer and it's ok if you don't say me. I won't hurt you," she promised.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Douglas

Douglas waved goodbye to Remedy as she walked down the hall. He had only known the Girl for three hours now, but Douglas could tell that she was a good friend already. The boy breathed in softly as he turned and looked at Crieg.

"Umm, yeah, I love them." Douglas replied before Crieg had finished her question. He blushed as she finished it though. "Well...you're in my top three. But my favorite is Magnus Aldeburg..." Douglas replied.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm

"Well as long as I'm above Jacob all is good," she said, half teasing Douglas. Though she did want to be placed above Jacob. He needed to be knock down a peg or two. Midnight gave her a look and Crieg sighed.

'I know, I know. I'll be working with him so I better stop trashing him. Leave me alone.'
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Douglas

"Well don't worry about that. I don't think there's anyway way you'll fall down to his level." Douglas replied before chuckling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Fusion Fighters   Pokemon: Fusion Fighters - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Fusion Fighters
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9