New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evil Avatar

Go down 
+3
Alec
nando_c_s
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Evil Avatar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Azula

"Well, hello Zuzu," Azula said, smirking as her brother appeared. At least she still had the nickname, and in front of her friends, it made the situation all the better.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:14 pm

(OOC: Hey, can I have Onji's father and Mai's mother? I feel like playing helicopter parents. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 pm

((If it's ok with Alec and Toko. If they're ok with it, then you need to make bios for them. Since we never see On Ji's father and Mai's mother in only one episode.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:20 pm

(Okay. Cool. is that okay with you two?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:20 pm

(It's fine with me.)

Ty Lee giggled at Azula's nickname for her brother, before bowing too. She didn't want to see disrespectful in front of what might be possibly the new Fire Lord. After all he was older.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:24 pm

((It's fine with me as well.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Zuko

Zuko scowled at Azula for a few seconds at her calling him that name again. One thing he had not missed during his banishment was Azula. Well, a price to pay for being the Prince again. Besides, he shouldn't let her get under his skin. It was he who had brought the Avatar to Father after all. Zuko was confident that soon enough he would be Father's favorite.

"Ah, hello Mai and Ty Lee. It's both good to see you again." Zuko said. Besides that, he really couldn't figure much else to say.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Name: Lin
Appearance: Lin dressed in traditional Fire Nation clothes, even in hot weather. She has black hair and bronze eyes.
Personality/History: Lin is a very traditional and proper Fire Nation women, thank you very much. She believes that it is the duty of every girl to find a good husband to advance in status. Though she honestly cares about her daughter, Lin is constantly worried about gossip and the status of herself and family. She currently is trying to help her daughter, Onji get in high places.
Other:

Name: Tai
Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/avatar/images/d/dc/Tom-002.jpg
Personality/History: The mother of Mai and wife to a Fire Nation nobleman, Tai truly cares for her daughter but is very strict wit her. She worries about her husband's political career constantly. Currently, Tai is thinking about marrying Mai off to someone with high status.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 pm

((Almost accepted. Forgot one last thing. Read the rules.))

Long Feng

Long Feng knocked on the temporary house of the Bei Fongs. After some time, his Dai Li agents had tracked the Blind Bandit to this house. Now, he could set his plan into motion.

((You can control the parents Nando.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 pm

(OOC: It's a mad house! A mad house!)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 pm

((Accepted now.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:37 pm

(XD)

On Ji sighed and leaned against a wall. She looked at her new clothes and wondered why she couldn't keep her old ones.

"Mother these clothes feel too stiff," she said, hoping her mother was paying attention. "It's uncomfortable to walk in them."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Lin looked at her daughter. She sighed. Had she been paying attention to the lengthy lecture she gave her a day before. She spoke, "We are visiting the Fire Palace, the place where the Royal Family lives and where the Avatar is visiting. You have to wear proper clothes."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:50 pm

(almost you meant looked at her daughter.)

On Ji was about to protest, but she didn't. She wasn't dumb. Her mother was right and she had the upper hand. On Ji just sighed and gave in.

"I'm sorry Mother. I'm sure I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:56 pm

(Okay, edited.)
"And don't tell him about that out-of-date history they were teaching," Lin told her. Her husband was the Director of the Ministry of Education. He had told her that, in order to keep up morale, the children of the Fire Nation were taught that the Air Nomads attacked the Fire Nation along with the other Two Nations. This was, of course, to spare the people of the grief of the genocide of the Air Nomads by the treacherous Water Tribesmen and Earthbenders. Now that the Avatar had returned, the true story was being told.
(I thought I'd add that bit of propaganda there. It would be the Fire Nation's style.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 pm

"I won't Mother," On Ji said automatically. She wondered what the Avatar would be like. And the Fire Nation royalty too. She had heard about them, but she never really saw them before. Rumors had it that the Prince had a huge scar on his face, but she didn't dare mention this to her mother. Even if it was true, her mother would go on about how On Ji shouldn't talk about those kind of things. Especially about Prince Zuko. "And I'll remember my manners too. Being unlady-like is a crime," she said, only half meaning it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:18 pm

"It should be," Lin told Onji firmly as they entered the palace, "You're very lucky to have a chance to meet these people, On Ji. They are the future most powerful figures in the world. And if you can attract the Avatar, do it." She said this casually, as if she was talking about the weather.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:21 pm

"Of course Mother," On Ji said. She felt fake, but she didn't want to displease her mother. Beside if she did get the Avatar to like her, she wouldn't be some little nobody anymore. She would be almost the same as the Fire Nation royality. "I know this is a rare chance. I'm thankful you got it for me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 pm

"You're wleomce, On Ji. You know I only want the best for you," Lin told her daughter before remembering something. She gasped, "It's almost Tea Time. I don't want to keep the Ladies of the Court waiting!"
With that said, she walked quickly down the hall, her mind focused on the social event before her. She needed to impress the other wives of the government officials and nobles.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Mai studied Zuko's face as she took a step back to stand next to Ty lee. He looked very different then the last time She had seen him, most of his hair was now shaved, he had certainly bulked up over the years as well...and then there was the scar that Mai had only heard about but never seen. It looked painful, but not nearly as bad as Azula had made it sound when she spoke about it Mai decided.

"It's good to see you too Zuko."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Toph walked in the night around the house. She used to do that sometimes. As she got near the main entrance of the house, she felt a man standing in front of it. She ran towards it, but then she stopped, she recognized the man, it was the same one that tried to follow her the day of the tournament.

What does he want? Her earlier thoughts of him being someone his parents sent to search for her were wrong, she wondered about what did he want?

Toph made the platform in which Long Feng was standing, move towards her. A place out of view from the main entrance.

“Who are you and what do you want with me” she got into a battle ready position as she talked.

Toph’s mother answered the door after she heard the bell rang. Her face had a surprised expression as she noticed that there was nobody around.

“Awfully weird” she exclaimed in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:53 pm

((I'll wait for Ty Lee to be posted with before posting with Zuko again.))

"Oh nothing, my dear. I simply wished to talk with your parents. You have much potential to become a great earthbender, child. I know of a group who could use your services." Long Feng answered. As far as Toph would be able to tell, he was telling the truth. The Dai Li Grandmaster made no move to attack the girl.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:20 pm

“If you want to talk about my earthbending, talk to me. As long as my parents are concerned, I’m a helpless blind girl. So tell me what is it that you want exactly? What is this group you’re talking about?" She said firm and loud.

Weird that this man thinks my earthbending is good, yet he is so calm while I’m almost ready to attack him. If he was smart, he would at least move to some kind of defend position, or maybe he is just too confident?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Ty Lee turned to Mai and whispered softly.

"His scar doesn't look so bad. I guess it looked worse when he first got it." She made sure Zuko didn't hear. Last thing Ty Lee wanted was for him to yell. She hated it when people yelled.
---------------------
On Ji wandered into the Palace and recalling the map of the palace she saw, she made her way to the garden. Once there, she brighten right up. It was amazing. Unlike anything she had ever seen. On Ji sighed as she smelled some of the flowers.

"This is unbelievable."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 pm

"Hmm..." Iroh took in a deep breath as he set his tea cup down for the last time, now officially finished with the entire pot. "There is nothing as peaceful as Jasmine in the gardens, even in this cold weather." Iroh said as though he were talking to a companion that wasn't there.

"It looks like someone else is enjoying the beauty of nature today." The General noted to himself with a contented smile as he saw a young girl walk through the gardens, obviously amazed at their beauty.
--------------------------
"Hmm yes I suppose it is, I didn't even notice it." Mai whispered to Ty lee as she remembered the proper thing to say.

Last edited by Alec on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Evil Avatar
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next