New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evil Avatar

Go down 
+3
Alec
nando_c_s
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Evil Avatar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Long Feng

"I am talking about the Dai Li, my dear. The Dai Li are an elite group of earthbenders, created by Avatar Kyoshi to protect cultural heritage in Ba Sing Se. Over the centuries, their goals have been added to. As of right now, the Dai Li are the Earth King's elite fighters and enforces. They helped greatly in the 600 Day Siege of Ba Sing Se, and we send them on many missions around the Kingdom. With someone of your talents, you would make a perfect Dai Li agent." Long Feng explained. While her blindness could present some problems, she would indeed make a fine agent. He hoped that she would accept his offer. She would, one way or another.

Prince Zuko

"So ah...how have you two been while I've been....gone?" Zuko asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:10 pm

"Awesome! My aura has been pink almost all the time," Ty Lee replied, not seeing the awkwardness that Zuko obviously felt.
--------------
On Ji looked around some more and soon found she was not along. An old man was here too, drinking tea. On Ji wondered who he was, but decided not to question him. She didn't want to offend anyone or say the wrong thing to the wrong person. So she just waited there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:44 pm

"Oh boy has it been." Mai said quietly and sarcastically as she heard Ty lee's words, glancing at Azula to see how she felt, but not making eye contact at the same time.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Toph lowered her guard and answered to Long Feng “I’m sorry, but I’ll have to turn down your offer.”

“Now if you please, exit our grounds, and do not come searching for me again”. She walked right past by him and entered the house where a hot cup of tea was expecting her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:44 am

Long Feng

Long Feng turned to leave...for now. Toph would be his, one way or another. All she required was a little...persuasion. Perhaps the Earth King could visit her parents...

Prince Zuko

"Ah that's...good I suppose." Zuko replied. Well, this was kinda awkward. He didn't know much to say to them, especially with Azula around.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:18 am

Azula

"Well, as exciting as this conversation has been, I think I'll take my leave from it now," Azula said, and began to walk away. "Oh yes, Zuzu, I would like to know one thing, how did you manage to fool the Avatar into thinking you two are best friends?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 pm

"Um...sir," On Ji said when the man didn't notice her. Or maybe he was waiting for her to speak. Of course if he was trying to ignore her so she'd leave, On Ji felt embarrassed. She clearly wasn't cut out for this life.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Zuko

"Well...he's rather easy to influence. Also naive." Zuko said. A small part of him inside felt bad about manipulating Aang and lying to him, but it was needed. He couldn't learn the truth, otherwise he would fight against them. To win this war, they either needed the Avatar to stay out of it or join them. It was what his father had said.

----------------------

Fire Lord Ozai

"Send for my children and the Avatar. I need to speak with them." Ozai ordered his aides. The servants nodded and split up to find the trio.

--------------------

Kana

Katara gave a gasp of her own, and spoke the similar things as Sokka did. Kana held up her hand to silence them. "We can't go after him. Bato assured us in the letter they would do their best to find your father. We have to have faith in them."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Azula

"Of course, after all, you couldn't do anything that impressive, now could you," Azula said. He was lucky, that was all. The avatar was just a kid, and Zuko had enough sense to make sure Aang didn't want to leave until they got to the Fire Nation, where father did all the real work poisoning him against the other nations. Zuzu got a lucky break, but Azula would make it work for her somehow.

Two guards then showed up and informed the pair of their father's summons.

Aang

As Aang lay next to Appa, a guard came in. "Avatar Aang, Fire Lord Ozai requests your presence," he relayed. "Ok, I'll be right there," Aang said. "Sorry buddy, looks like I gotta go now. I'll see you later, Appa." The bison licked him and Aang laughed, got up and began to walk toward the Fire Lord's chamber.

Last edited by manysidestome on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Mai nodded a goodbye to Zuko and Azula before turning to Ty lee. "Well that was certainly nostalgic." The gloomy girl deadpanned to her bubbly friend. "It was kind of nice too." The girl thought but wouldn't dare say.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 pm

"Yeah it was nice seeing Zuko and Azula again," Ty Lee agreed. She said goodbye and turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:58 pm

"So I guess that's all?" Mai asked Ty lee as they walked away from the royal siblings.
-/-\-
"Yes miss?" Iroh asked politely as he tried to make the girl feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 am

((I'm back. I'll be on probably until Sunday because we're having a Father's Day barbeque.))
Katara

"But GranGran, what if they don't. Who knows what the Fire nation will do to dad." Katara really wanted to do something about this. She didn't want to lose another loving parent to the Fire nation. "GranGran please, there must be something we can do.' Katara looked at Sokka hoping he could find a way to persuade GranGran.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:49 am

"He's our father," Sokka told Gran-Gran worriedly, "We have to do something. We can't just wait around here, waiting for Bato and the others to do something! What if they can't?!"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 pm

A few days had past and there hadn’t been any sign of the man that followed Toph.

Glad he hasn’t showed up after the last time she thought.

That same night, someone knocked at the door. Toph of course, heard it, but she didn’t answer it she just got close and heard who was at the door. When the maid opened the door, 2 man wearing long green coats and a green hat were there.

They said “A message from the Earth King for the Bei Phong (that’s how it’s spelled right? If not please correct me) family“ Toph didn’t react too much after she heard it. It was the king that requested her family’s presence, not the Cultural Minister of Ba Sing Se, so she didn’t worry.

The next morning around 9:00am Toph and her family set off to the King’s palace.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:57 pm

"Um...my mother-I was just here with her-She wants me to-I'm not sure....um...my name is On Ji," she said, looking at her feet now. 'Great I just screwed that up!'
--------------
Ty Lee nodded. The visit felt short, but Ty Lee wasn't going to compare. After all they were royality and so Azula didn't have time to hang out with them, and neither did Zuko.

"But wasn't it nice seeing them Mai?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 pm

"It was enlightening, and boring." Mai said after sighing as she walked with her friend through the halls.
-/-\-
"Hello there lady On Ji. My name is Iroh." The general said with a polite bow to the young girl. "Now where was it you said you were headed for?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 pm

'Iroh? As in General Iroh? As in the Fire Lord's brother?'

"My mother and I came here. She went off to meet some...people and told me to befriend the Avatar-I mean I decided instead to find someone to hang out with, which could be the Avatar too."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Kana

"Im afraid we can't do anything Sokka. Your father wouldn't want you to risk you life over him" Kana said. She felt terrible at this situation, but she couldn't figure out anything to do.

-----------------

Zuko

Zuko would have replied to Azula's statement, but a guard interrupted him. So, Father had requested their presense. What for? Well, whatever it was he wouldn't question it. The Prince walked past Azula and headed toward the Fire Lord's chambers.

------------------

General Narrative

The Bei Fongs were welcomed into the palace once they arrived. They were ushered into a large dinning hall. On the table inside were an assortment of all kinds of food. At the end of the table sat King Kuei, who greeted his guests once they arrived. He told them to take a seat and start eating. To the King's left was a strange animal, a simple bear, which was eating much of the food at that side of the table. To the King's right was...the Cultural Minister of Ba Sing Se, Long Feng.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:56 pm

"But GranGran," Katara said back,' hwat if something happens to bato and the others? there will be no one to help dad." Katara felt frustrated and sad at the same time. She was sad because hakoda was captured, and frustarted that granGran wouldn't let them go help.

"Besides GranGran, dad's already risking his life for us. It's our turn to risk our lives for him." Katara said confidently
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 pm

"Yeah. I was too young to go with him when he left. I'm older now! I'm a man!" Sokka exclaimed, "I can't just abandon him."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 am

Iroh studied the girl carefully and quickly before showing her another smile. "Well I'm sorry but I belive the Avatar is currently talking to my brother at this point in time." The General informed On Ji as he stood up out of his seat.

"But I'm sure that I can get you a seat at the royal table for dinner tonight, I might even be able to get you a seat next to the Avatar." Iroh told the young girl, getting a good feeling from her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 pm

On Ji went wide eyed and she had to push back the urge to hug Iroh. She nodded and beamed at him.

"Thank you so much General Iroh," she said bowing.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:23 pm

“Greetings King Kumei” Toph’s father said as he leaned towards, showing respect to the king.
Top was both surprised and nervous when she stepped into the dinning hall. Her heart started to race as soon as she felt Long Feng, but she tried to hide it as best as she could.

She sat down in the chair to her father’s left, across from her mom. Carefully she took a spoon from the table, pretending to be the helpless blind little girl she was around her parents.

After they all sat in their respective chair, Toph’s father asked the King:

“To what do we owe such an honor of dinning with the King of Ba Sing Se?”
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Fire Lord Ozai

Once Zuko, Azula, and the Avatar were in his throne room, Ozai stood up and walked down toward them. "Good, you are all here. I have a few matters I wish to discuss with you all."

King Kuei

"Well you see, my advisor Long Feng told me about you. He was most insistant that we throw you a feast. In fact, I believe I have something to discuss with you. Long Feng suggested the idea, and I think it would be wonderful." King Kuei said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Evil Avatar
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5