New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evil Avatar

Go down 
+3
Alec
nando_c_s
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:17 am

((Note: This RP was originally made by the Great Chong. I have gotten permission to set this thing up again, so long as I have credit to the source.))

Water
Earth
Fire
Air

Long ago the four nations lived in peace. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation found him, trapped inside a block of ice. After freeing and befriending him, he took the Avatar to the Fire Nation, where the Fire Lord welcomed him.

Aang was told how his people had been wiped out by the Earth Kingdom and Water Tribes, how those he loved had been mercilessly slaughtered. Aang, not knowing any other truth, immediately believed the kind Fire Lord and joined forces with him to stop the evils of the Water Tribe and Earth Kingdom.

A story gone wrong.

This is the reality.

Aang is with the Fire Nation, convinced that the Earth Kingdom and Water Tribes are pure evil.

Sokka and Katara are still at the south pole.

Toph is entrapped within her parents 'love'.

How will things fare with an 'Evil' Avatar?

Rules

Yes, Aang is with teh FN. No, you cannot join his Gaang. I don't want a kabajillion Fire Nation peeps tryin to be his friend.

Azula and Zuko get along in this...for the most part. His banishment ended because he brought his father the Avatar...wonder how this settles with Iroh?

Characters must be kept in character.

This RP is rated T as of this moment.

I can edit these rules as I see fit.

Pairings, as of now, are undecided. Anything can happen, so long as they are realistic.

Say, "It's a mad house! A mad house!" to be accepted.

First come, first serve.

Must have proper grammer and spelling.

At least 3-5 sentences per post.

Have fun.

Canon Characters

Aang: manysidestome
Katara: roman_tic_kataang
Sokka: almostinsane
Toph: nando_o_c_s
Zuko: Magus1108
Azula: manysidestome
Ozai: Magus1108
Mai: Alec
Ty Lee: TokoToTheEnd
Suki: TokoToTheEnd
Zhao: Magus1108
Iroh: Alec
Jet: Alec
Long Feng: Magus1108
On Ji: TokoToTheEnd

((If you want an OC, make your own profile please. I may edit one in when I'm less tired. Oh, and you can request a Canon character not on the list.))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:14 pm

TOPH! I want Toph!!! Can I reserve Toph?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Sure. Though she may not get involved as quickly as the others. I have a plan for Katara and Sokka, but am working on one for Toph.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Ok, when you have the plan for the great Blind Bandit, just PM me please.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:18 pm

I would like to reserve Mai and Iroh.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Can I have Sokka?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Yes to the both of you. And alright Nando.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:24 pm

I at least want Katara and Azula to be taken before we begin, so if you know anyone interested tell them about this RP. Profiles for Canon characters aren't necessary, but you can make one if you want. Wanted to clear that up.

EDIT: And Aang of course.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Azula and Aang have been taken by MST, just so everyone knows.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:25 pm

I call katara...please.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Ok, accepted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:13 am

I'll take Suki and Ty Lee.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 am

Ok, thanks. Hmm...I believe that's everyone. We should be starting later today.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 am

We begin now! Oh, and I have an idea how to get Suki involved quickly Toko.

The Evil Avatar,

Book 1: Water

Fire Lord Ozai sat in his throne, listening to the reports of his generals. All was not going well, it seemed. They had made some progress in the Earth Kingdom, but Ba Sing Se was yet to be his. He had recently sent spies into the city, and had gotten some very interesting reports. Apparently, the citizens of Ba Sing Se were forbidden from talking about the war, and acted like it didn't exist. He could use that to his advantage. He hadn't heard anything from the scouts sent to the Northern Water Tribe, so he could assume they had been captured. That was not good.

No matter how strong Ba Sing Se's walls were, or how powerful the Northern Water Tribe was, they would not delay their demise. With the Avatar on the side of the Fire Nation, both nations would fall. Ozai smirked as he thought of the Avatar. To think, it had been so easy to convince the young boy that it was the Water Tribes and the Earth Kingdom that had killed off the Air Nomads. Avatar Aang would prove to be a useful tool. As long as he did not know the truth, he could win the war with him.

Ozai made a note to himself to keep the Avatar away from Iroh as much as possible. He had seen the way he looked at the Avatar. He did not aprove of using and manipulating the boy one bit. Iroh may be a problem in the future, and he didn't want his older brother to tell the Avatar the truth. He would not allow that to happen.

He wondered if he should have someone teach Aang fire-bending. It would be best if Aang did learn it, so he could become stronger. Hmm...perhaps Azula could teach him? Something to consider.

---------

Zuko, Crown Prince of the Fire Nation, practiced his fire-bending at the palace court yard. If he was to impress his father, he needed to learn more advanced sets of fire-bending, and completely master what he already knew. As he practiced, he thought about Aang. He was....interesting, to say the least. And annoying. He had a feeling that if he and Ty Lee ever met, they'd get along well.

He was happy that his father was proud of him, since he had brought the Avatar to him. He smirked slightly, remembering Azula's shocked face when she saw him enter the palace with the Avatar. She wasn't Father's favorite anymore, he thought. With him bringing the Avatar to him, Father had to like him more than Azula now.

He had to admit, though, he kinda liked the annoying kid. He hoped Aang would never learn the truth. Otherwise, he would have to be killed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Ty Lee bounced on over to Mai's house. She was on her way to visit Azula and was hoping Mai would come along. She wondered if they would get to meet the Avatar. Ty Lee smiled, just thinking about it.

Knocking on the door, Ty Lee called out, "Hey Mai! Are you home!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:16 pm

"Huh. Looks like the days begun already." Mai said in an apathetic tone. The young noblewoman stood up from her small couch and walked out onto the balcony, hiding her arms in her sleeves along with all of her weapons. "Obviously. Now what is it Ty lee?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Seeing Mai, Ty Lee hugged the girl. Pulling back she pointed in the direction of the Fire Palace.

"Want to come visit Azula with me?" she asked, already to head over. Then smiling wider she gave Mai a look. "We can go see Zuko too."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Mai raised an eyebrow she thought about Ty lee's proposal.
"Go ahead Mai, you'll enjoy seeing the royal family, wont you?" Mai's mother said from the front doorway of the house where she had been listening, the question was not a request Mai noted.

"Sure Ty lee, lead the way." Mai told the bubbly girl as she glanced at her mother to see her satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:42 pm

(Hey can I take On Ji too? I was thinking her mother could be trying to get her to marry someone in the high class and so moves to the town where Zuko lives and she ends up brfriending Aang if that's ok?)

Ty Lee squealed in joy and thanked Mai's mother. Then she lead the way to the Palace. The guards saw the two girls and let them through. Ty Lee thanked and winked at them, causing the younger one to blush. Ty Lee giggled and went through.

"So shall we see if we can meet the Avatar Mai? I mean won't it be exciting!?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:50 pm

"Of course it would just make my day to go see the monk that everyone's been gossiping about." Mai replied in a sarcastic tone. But the girl was actually enjoying herself at the moment, not that anyone but Ty lee would be able to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Aang

Aang sat meditating in the middle of the room Fire Lord Ozai had graciously allowed him to stay in. He had been trying to clear his mind and just be at peace, like the monks had always taught him, but it wasn't easy. He had come from the iceburg to find that the Water Tribes and Earth Kingdom had destroyed his people during his 100 year absence, and was still trying to come to terms with that fact. It was difficult knowing that he was the last of his people, but maybe once he helped restore balance to the world, there might be some way he could restore the Air Nomads.

Azula

Azula, princess of the fire nation, was in her training facility with her two instructors, working on more advanced firebending techniques. She was being distracted with her thoughts, her disbelief that her brother could have actually managed to bring the Avatar back home, and the fear that she might no longer be the favorite child. Father had always preferred her, that was obvious from the moment she was born, but there was little she could do to top bringing the most powerful being in the world home and allying him with the Fire Nation. She made minor mistakes, and though she managed to produce the lightning, it wasn't perfect.

"Your legs are too far apart, and you put too much of your gravity into one side," Lo said. "You must concentrate, princess, for this technique to become yours," Li added. "I'm doing my best," Azula said tersely, not enjoying being lectured by the two old crones. "No you are not," they said together. "Be quiet, I'll get this down if it kills me, or anyone else for that matter," Azula said, and began the sequence over, intent on getting it right. She could focus, she was perfect, after all.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Ty Lee nodded, not hearing the sarcasm in Mai's tone. She got directions to where Azula was and began to make her way there. Once outside the door, she burst in, not waiting to knock.

"Hey Azula!" she cried, but kept her distant as Azula was about to shoot lightning and Ty Lee, although dense, knew better than to get in Azula's way.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Azula

As the lightning flowed from her fingertips, she heard Ty Lee yell out and her concentration slipped again, the lightning soared away from her intended target over to a wall and blasted through it. Azula looked at it and her fists shook in anger. "We'll continue your training later, Princess," Li said, and the two crones left, leaving Azula alone with Mai and Ty Lee. She calmed herself down, no need to snap at these two, she'd just let her anger simmer for awhile. "Hello Ty Lee, Mai," she said, pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Mai bowed as Azula turned around before looking up at the princess. "Hello Azula." Mai replied pleasantly to the princess. "How has your day been so far?"
-/-\-
"Very good my nephew, but it shows that your mind is on other things then your firebending forms right now." Iroh commented as he walked into the courtyard and saw the Prince's training before him. "Would you like to talk before retrying the set, maybe have a nice cup of Jasmine?"

Last edited by Alec on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:45 pm

"And do you know where the Avatar is," Ty Lee asked, not so subtly as she also bowed. "Oh and it's nice to see you too," now taking the oppertunity to hug her other friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Evil Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Evil Avatar
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next