New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evil Avatar

Go down 
+3
Alec
nando_c_s
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

The Evil Avatar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Longshot looked over at Jet. He followed the teen without question, doing whatever he was told to do. When the Fire Nation destroyed his village and killed his mother, Jet was the one that gave him purpose. He still had doubts about destroying the dam, however. He would do as Jet says but he wasn't above silently asking his leader if flooding a town was the right thing to do.
(OOC: Cool. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Ty Lee looked over the young airbender and squeal in joy. She kept in mind waht Azula told her and didn't say anything right now. Instead Ty Lee bounced over to him and smiled brightly.

"Hello Avatar," she said, bowing slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you. You are as cute as they say too," she told him, winking.
-------------------
On Ji grumbled as her mother fluttered about their new house. She was trying to get On Ji into the new school and do all these other pointless things. On Ji just wanted to go outside and play. But she sat still, waiting patiencely for her mother to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Aang/Azula

"Hello," Aang said, studying Ty Lee, who seemed kind of bubbly, thinking they might get along. "Uh... thanks. It's nice to meet you as well," he added, blushing slightly. Azula shook her head slightly, Ty Lee was being overly friendly, getting to be flirtatious.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Mai glanced over at Azula and covered her mouth out of Aangs mouth as though if she was about to cough. "So is he always this nervous?" She mouthed to the princess.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Ty Lee just giggled in respond. She liked Aang already. He didn't seem bad and she felt a little upset he wasn't Fire Nation. Still in the long run he would be accepted here.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Aang/Azula

"Not really, I think it's Ty Lee making him like this," Azula whispered back. Aang smiled again and said, "so how do you guys know each other?" The three of them looked so different, from his first impression, it was hard to imagine the three of them being friends.

Last edited by manysidestome on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Mai nodded in reply to Azula before looking back at the Avatar. "We all met in school and became great friends, the friendship grew when we all realized how close we lived together." The Noblewoman said as she tried to idealize the situation to Aang, leaving out a few of the unpleasant details. "We've all been together ever since." Mai added as she glanced between Ty lee and Azula, sure that they would both approve of the explanation.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:21 pm

"Yup," Ty lee cried, smiling. She saw no problem in Mai's explaination. Then she remembered her comments to Mai earlier. "So Aang are you friend's with Prince Zuko? I heard he was the one who found you."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Aang/Azula

"Oh, yeah, Zuko's my best friend," Aang said. "He was nice enough to bring me here to safety after he found me in the ice. Though sometimes I got the feeling that he was kind of angry, I don't know why though."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Mai bit the inside of her cheek for a second as she looked down at Aang, feeling something close to pity but not quite that kind for the oblivious young boy. "He was most likely just nervous of being so close to enemy territory with the last airbender. He knew that if the Earth Kingdoms or Water Tribe heard about the Fire Nations Prince finding the the Avatar himself, well they would send everything they had after you to take both of you prisoner." Mai answered as she looked towards Azula for her approval.

"Azula's certainly quieter then usual around the Avatar, then again I suppose mother would say that this is benefiting me in the end because I'm more likely to have a friendship or something with him this way." Mai decided as she looked back towards Aang, finding the pleasantries and false explanations involved with talking to the boy to be rather tedious.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Aang/Azula

"Oh yeah, that's probably it," Aang said. "It's just so hard to believe, I had friends in the Earth Kingdom and Water Tribes before I was frozen, and now they're my enemies." "Ok, I think that's enough for now," Azula said, cutting in before anything else could be said. "I need to talk to you two about about something now, we'll see you later Aang."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Ty Lee frowned, but didn't say anything. She wondered if she was wrong to mention Zuko. She looked at Azula and nodded. Then turned back to Aang and smiled again.

"It was nice meeting you Aang. Maybe I'll see you again?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Aang/Azula

"Sure you will," Aang said, grinning. "It was nice meeting the both of you." Azula nodded to Aang and walked away, and Aang went back into his room, and grabbed his staff. "Maybe I'll go see Appa," he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 pm

((Hey Alec, think that we can wrap things up with Zuko and Iroh so Zuko can go meet Ty Lee and Mai? And I'm temporarily taking over for Katara, since roman_tic_kataang isn't here in the morning.))

Katara filed into the hut after her brother did. Gran Gran walked inside and sat down. She sighed, reading the letter in her hands. She was silent for a few more minutes.

"We got a letter from Bato and the other men. It is about your father. Hakoda...has been captured by the Fire Nation."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 pm

"What?!!" Sokka exclaimed. He knew that something was wrong. His instincts had never lied to him before. He spoke without thinking, "We got to save him! We can't leave him in the hands of those monsters!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 pm

"Anyways Zuko, I've taken enough of your time today, why don't you go play with your friends now." Iroh replied after a long peaceful silence of looking out into the gardens.
-/-\-
Mai gave one last silent bow to the Avatar before turning around and following Azula and Ty lee out of the room.

"He was certainly....young." Mai said after she was sure they were far enough from Aang's room so as he couldn't hear them.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:52 pm

On Ji looked at the Palace as her mother urshered her around the capital. She felt weird being here. Liek she didn't belong. And one look at that gorgous place On Ji knew that she would never belong here. But still she couldn't argue with her mother.

She heard her mother talking about arrangements for school and the like and the young girl yawned. She didn't understand why her mother was bringing her along if all she was going to do was talk.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Azula

"Yes, he is, from what I've gathered about him. I don't think he's strong enough to be of much help to the Fire Nation, but as long as he believes that we did not wipe out his culture, he won't get in our way," Azula said, repeating the nonsense her father spouted about the situation to her.

Aang

Aang walked glided out of his window and toward the stables where the Fire Lord had been letting Appa stay. He landed and walked in, looking around at the stable hands and the steeds that were in here, and finally spotted Appa. He ran to his friend and hugged him. "Hey buddy, how've you been doing," he asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:54 pm

"He seems too cute and innocent to be a threat," Ty Lee stated. Aang seemed much like he was. A kid. "I don't know why we were so worried about him in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Azula

"Because, he won't stay a kid forever," Azula said. "And if the war drags on for even a few more years, he could have mastered earthbending and waterbending, and been a real problem. He would also have been a rallying point among our enemies, and might have turned the tides against us."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm

"He did represent hope for the Earth and Water peoples. The Fire Nation wouldn't even need the airbender to fight, all he has to do is fly in the middle of a battle and knock back or kill a few soldiers and word will spread that the Avatar has joined the Fire Nation. Then before you know it the other nations will simply give up and fall." Mai said as she agreed with Azula on the airbender's usefulness.

"A brilliant but horribly boring plan."

Last edited by Alec on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Ty Lee nodded, but she didn't fully agree that Aang was that powerful. He didn't seem that powerful when she met him, but she trusted Azula.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Zuko nodded at Uncle and left the gardens to head instead the palace. The Prince decided to visit Aang's room to see how the Avatar was doing. Along the way he nearly bumped into Azula and her friends.

"Oh...hello, Ty Lee and Mai." Zuko said, somewhat awkwardly. It had been the first time he'd seen them since his banishment.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Ty Lee smiled at Zuko and looked him over. He looked cute, but there was something off about him. Ty Lee guessed it was the scar that showed clearly on his face. She frowned at the sight of it.

"Hello Zuko," she said, this time not giving him a hug.

(So Alec I was thinking that On Ji could run into Mai and Ty Lee later. When they head home. Sound good?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:07 pm

((Sounds fine.))

Mai looked at the prince with surprise before going back to her emotionless expression in nearly half a second. "Hello prince Zuko." Mai said formally as she bowed to the prince, hiding a small smile as she glanced down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Evil Avatar
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next