New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evil Avatar

Go down 
+3
Alec
nando_c_s
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Evil Avatar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Azula

Great, now the Avatar is overshadowing me, at this rate I'll be the one banished, looking for some kind of spirit that I'll never find, Azula thought. "The Avatar? I believe he's in his room, though there isn't that much to him once you meet him. You might be a little dissapointed. I can take you to him if you're sure you want to meet him," she said, not hiding the lack of enthusiasm in her voice.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Ty Lee nodded and looked over at Mai, wondering if she was going to join them or go off and find Zuko. It was not hard to see she still liked Zuko after all these years.

"That would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Mai glanced at Ty lee and felt envious and sorry for the girl at the same time. "I wonder if she knows that she is only one of two people who could get away with talking like that to Azula?" Mai thought before looking back at Ty lee.
"Then I suppose we should go see him." Mai replied to Azula and Ty lee unenthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:37 pm

(Who's the second? Zuko?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:13 pm

((Sure, you can have On Ji. Fine with me I suppose.))

"Sure Uncle. What do you want to talk about?" Zuko asked, ending his training. A servant walked over and offered the Prince a towel. He graciously accepted it. These days, Zuko felt a lot happier. After being gone for three long years, his exile was finally over. Though he had never imagined that he'd get the Avatar to side with the Fire Nation.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:25 pm

"Well Zuko I know we haven't had much time to talk just the two of us since returning home." Iroh said as he walked towards a small table with a tea set on it, two cups already poured. "So how do you feel now? I trust that Ozai has been treating you well?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:45 pm

"Of course. Father welcomed me back greatfully. He said he was proud that his son had returned with the Avatar." Zuko replied, taking a sip of the tea. He resisted spitting out the tea. He had never been a tea lover like his Uncle. Zuko set the cup down. He made a note to himself to see Aang today, check up on him. Father had ordered that he keep a close eye on the Avatar, so he didn't learn the truth. Which meant that Aang couldn't accidently wander off into the library.

It might also be good to see Ty Lee and Mai again. He hadn't seen them since his banishment. Mai....it would be good to see her again. And ah, Ty Lee too.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 pm

At Ba Sing Se…

Toph traveled the streets of Ba Sing Se with her parents as the little innocent girl she is to them.
They entered a tea shop, one that was recognized and usually visited by the wealthiest members of Ba Sing Se. While drinking some of her tea, Toph heard from across the room 2 men whispering about an underground earthbending tournament held near the center of the lower part of the city at 9:00 pm.

That night at 8:00 pm sharp, Toph went to sleep and told her parents that she was very tired, and wished for no one to disturbed her sleep. After she went into the room and locked the door. She quickly changed her long white dress into her comfortable green clothe. She fled the house and searched for the underground tournament.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:27 pm

"Well that is certainly very good news to hear Zuko, very good news." Iroh replied as he decided not to tell Zuko his opinion on the situation, at least not here. "So have you found yourself a lady friend yet? That Ty lee girl your sister hangs around with certainly has some special qualities." Iroh said after drinking a cup of tee, switching to his facade of a pervy old man.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:35 pm

"Uncle!" Zuko admonished, his face growing red. Ugh, he hated it when Uncle Iroh said things like that. It was embarrassing. At least no one else was around to hear it. Especially Ty Lee. Agni, if she had been around...well, she'd probably disable Iroh. As far as he knew, at least. For all Zuko knew, Ty Lee could have changed since he was gone. He hoped not.

"I do not like Ty Lee Uncle." Zuko added after calming himself down some.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Sokka paced outside his house in thought. Despite what his sister said about him he did think sometimes and right now, he was deep in thought. He had suddenly gotten the feeling that something just wasn't right. Maybe it was his father being gone or maybe it was him being stuck at the bottom of the world while other people did more important and exciting things. In all his fifteen years, he hadn't even seen a rock thanks to the Fire Nation. He was told it was too dangerous because of them and their war. He screamed to the heavens, scaring a few of the little kids nearby, "THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:50 pm

"Well if your sure then Zuko, just remember that if she's anything like her mother....." Iroh cut himself off as he drank a bit more of his tea, hiding the smile that had been on the old man's face.

"So how has the Avatar taken to his new quarters?" Iroh asked as he changed the subject to one he knew Zuko would be more comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Zuko felt sick at Iroh's last comment, but thankfully didn't puke. Ah, that was a horrible mental image. Ty Lee's mother and Uncle? Ugh, a horrifying thought. He was glad when Iroh decided to change the subject. Thank Agni for that.

"As far as I know, Aang is fine with his room. He told me he never a room like that in the Southern Air Temple." Zuko replied.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Azula

"Ok, follow me then. Keep in mind, he doesn't know the truth, so if he talks about it, the water tribes and the Earth Kingdom started this war, and they were the ones who eliminated the air temples," Azula said, then led them through the palace to the young monk's room.

Aang

Aang was still meditating, doing a poor job of it, when a knock at his door came. He got up with airbending and walked to the door, and opened it. "Oh, hello Princess Azula," he said, and then remembering the customs here, bowed to her a little clumsily. "Hello Aang, my two friends here wanted to meet you," Azula said, gesturing to the girls. "This is Mai, and this is Ty Lee."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:09 pm

"That's a good plan." Mai replied to Azula's warning of how to speak to the Avatar as hey walked towards his room.

A few minutes later Mai was looking at the young Avatar himself, bowing to him as properly as she could before glancing at Azula and Ty lee, waiting to see how the circus girl would treat the young boy.
-/-\-
"I'm sure. The Airbending monks believed in shunning all worldly possessions and affairs so as they could be closer to the spirits, but I am sure that the boy wont mind a bit of fun as he's recovering from the loss of his people." Iroh replied as he looked out into the courtyard, watching the turtleducks float about the pond.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:21 pm

"I'm sure." Zuko said. Besides that, he really didn't know what to say. He tried another sip of the tea.

"So Uncle, what else did you want to talk about?" Zuko asked.

---------------------------------

"You are sure, your highness? It is unlikely that the Avatar will--"

"I do not care! I will take no chances. Get rid of all the books in the library concerning the war. Do not burn them, but hid them with the Fire Sages. I will not have the Avatar learning what is truly going on." Fire Lord Ozai ordered. His guards bowed and walked away.

Good, that was one problem out of the way. Now, to deal with another. Who was going to teach the Avatar firebending? Zuko was out of the question. The boy had not yet completely mastered the art. There was no way in Agni he'd ever consider his brother. That fool would corrupt the Avatar, and tell him the truth. Ozai could not allow that to happen. Perhaps...Azula? Yes, something to consider...
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 am

Katara sat inside the house near the fire. She turned as she heard Sokka shout. Katara annoyingly got up and went outside to meet her brother. "What are you shouting about Sokka?" Katara crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 am

"Nothing. It's just that the Fire Nation is conquering the world and we're stuck here while Dad and the other men fight!" Sokka huffed, "This just doesn't feel right."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 am

9:30 PM. The Blind Bandit had wiped out everybody of the competition at the tournament. Every spectator was amazed, and so were the competitors.

Last Round!
The host announced.

"The Blind Bandit vs. The Monster, the undefeated champion of the underground tournament". A huge man, around 6’7 stepped into the arena. Everyone cheered for him, chanting his name “Monster! Monster! Monster!” yet, the young girl never seen before by anybody, seemed rather confident. Monster was all brawns and no brains, and Toph took this into advantage. The monster pulled some boulders and threw them at Toph, she easily dodged them, then he threw various rocks, but Toph put a wall of earth in front of her to block them. That same wall, Toph sent flying towards the Monster, he broke the wall in 2, but by this time, Toph was at his side. His eyes opened wide in surprise and Toph just chuckled. She pulled a pillar from under the Monster and sent him flying towards the bleachers.

“And the winner is, The Blind Bandit! We have a brand new champion!” the host said handing her the new big trophy. Toph took her trophy, and headed out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Kana

Kana walked over to her grandchildren, a scroll in her hand. She seemed more tired than usual. After a moment she spoke,

"Katara, Sokka, I need to speak with you two in the hut. It's...about your father."

-------------------------

Long Feng

Long Feng smiled up from his hidden box seat near the top of the arena. So, Ba Sing Se's underground tournament had a new champion...interesting. Originally, he was coming here to shut this establishment down. But this girl, the Blind Bandit, was...an interesting girl. For someone so young to have taken down a powerful earthbender...it was no small feat. At once Long Feng left his seat to go talk with the girl before she left.

Gaia seemed to be on his side tonight, as he caught the earth bender before she could leave. Long Feng bowed to her. "Greetings, Blind Bandit. I am the Cultural Minister of Ba Sing Se. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Sokka's eyes widened, like they did whenever his father was mentioned. He ran over to the hutt they were staying in with Gran-Gran and asked eagerly, "What about him, Gran-Gran. Did he send us a letter?" He asked this, momentarily forgetting that someone needed to deliver the letter by hand and no outsider had visited the village lately, to his knowledge at least.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 pm

What? Toph thought. A man managed to follow her, she got away pretty fast from the arena after she won, and normally that fast would have been sufficient enough for her to leave without anyone on her tail. She summoned a big wall between her and the man, hoping to gain some time as she ran off.

The Minister of Ba Sing Se? Have my parents found out that I’m not at the house? Ohhh man!!!

She ran as fast as she could towards the house where she and his parents were staying in.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:50 pm

"Oh not much Zuko, I just needed to know that my nephew is doing well now that he is home." Iroh replied after finishing his cup of tea.
-/-\-
JET:

"Good job Sneers, this is just what we need." Jet said as he looked at the map of the dam that held kept the lake from flooding and destroying the village. "Now if we can launch an explosion here, then it should bring the whole thing down easily." The Freedom fighters leader pointed out to his allies as he looked up from the map for a second.

"But first we'll need to get enough blasting jelly to make a decent sized explosion."

"There's a chance that the Fire Nation soldiers patrolling around the forest could have some, they'll be near us in about a week." Smellerbee answered as she looked down at the map table as well.

"Then we'll just have to wait a week before we can bring the dam down." Jet replied, slightly frustrated at hearing they would have to wait for his plans to succeed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:06 pm

(OOC: That reminds me. Can I have Longshot, Magus?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:18 pm

((If you want.))

"I'm doing fine, thanks Uncle." Zuko said.

--------------------------------

Long Feng did not follow her, but made a note to which direction she was heading. He would find the girl later, their would be no doubt of that. She was a superb bender, one who would make a fine Dai Li agent. All he needed to do was convince her guardians, whoever they were, to give the Bandit to him. How hard could that be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Avatar   The Evil Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Evil Avatar
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next