New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evil Baby Orphanage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Evil Baby Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Evil Baby Orphanage   Evil Baby Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

In a far away mountainside, shielded from civilization, is a school. Well not so much a school as a complete fortress. From the exterior, one would think it was a top secret facility, or a fort. On the inside, children run and play. This is the Evil Baby Orphanage (or EBO for short). It was created for the sole purpose of going back in time, kidnapping babies who would otherwise have grown up to hurt the world in some way (Murderers, rapists, dictators, etc.), and bringing them back to the EBO. They are kept and raised here, given special rooms depending on their would-be futures and any harmful tendencies they may have. As the children grow, many become relatively, if not somewhat strange, children. The others.. well, some children still develop "Evil Tendencies." The orphanage is a sprawling compound, with maximum security, but it also tries to be a nurturing environment. The children are rewarded for good deeds, they can be moved down in level (level of Evil, on a scale of 1-5) or even be moved into A special dorm for children who have shown good behavior. The place has existed in harmony for fifty years. Generations of students have grown up and either been released under close supervision, or stayed on as teachers and caregivers. However, now there is a plan forming. Several of the students want out. They don't want to suppress their evil. They are having secret meetings at night in bathrooms and maintenance closets, behind closed doors, when all the nice little children are asleep. They get together and share stories about who they would have been. They torment the other children when nobody is looking, and worst of all, they plan to escape and fulfill their "destinies". The other children have to try and stop it soon, or else the world will be exposed to some of the most retched minds in No-Longer-History.

Rules

1. Keep things appropriate, and as realistic as possible. Romance and Violence are allowed, but remember, if your character is a level five Evil, they probably wont be able to, say, sneak somebody into their room, or beat up another child unless they are extremely careful about it.

2. We all know the rest of the rules anyway, just do what you are supposed to do.

Employee Application

Name:
Personality:(Optional)
History:(also Optional)
Other:

Orphan Application

Name:
Personality: (optional)
History: (also optional)
Back to top Go down
weeping.angel

PostSubject: Re: Evil Baby Orphanage   Evil Baby Orphanage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:28 pm

DFTBA! May I join this?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Evil Baby Orphanage   Evil Baby Orphanage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 pm

((Why yes you can, good sir. Nerdfighters and Dr. Who ftw))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Baby Orphanage   Evil Baby Orphanage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Baby Orphanage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: