New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Catherine

"I-I'm fine. Klaus!" Catherine turned her attention back to her dying friend. He turned his atention back to her. He gave a low, rasping cough while he continued to bleed.

"Catherine..." he managed to get out despite the pain. He gripped her hand and did his best to stay awake.

"I've....got back ups...at my house...you must.....stop Cromwell...before..."

Klaus gave a final breath before passing away.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Joseph watched as this happened, making sure to listen to what was being said as the scene unfolded before him. He was in shock, that didn't surprise him. What surprised him was how angry he was. How could someone just walk in here and kill someone! It was unfair.

He got from behind the table and looked around frowning as he did so. He asked aloud, more to himself than to anyone else, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am

Antha stood, looking at Klaus in horror. Chei walked over to her.

"Don't look at him. Just go into the back ok?"

Antha nodded, not minding at the moment that she was being treated like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Ashley

"Because some people are sick." Ashley replied to Joseph as she walked back into the Restaurant. The Waitress was shaken up by the shooting, but she tried to stay calm. "Doesn't matter now anyways, at least the police are here." Ashley muttered as she saw the Police cars parking right in front of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Catherine, Kandor

"Klaus..." Catherine whispered, staring at the deceased form of her friend in both shock and horror. How could this happen!?

Several police officers walked in then, among them being Kandor Bryan, Catherine's father. Kandor gave a sigh of relief upon seeing her.

"Thank God, Cathy, You're still alive."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Chei walked over to them. He recognized Kandor Bryan and was relieved he was here.

'Yes it seemed the killer, whoever it was, onky was after Klaus. It makes me feel like that was no random killing."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:41 am

Ashley

Ashley swallowed nervously as she recognized the Police Chief walking into the Cafe. "So she's his Daughter then?" Ashley realized as she heard Chief Bryan greet his Catherine. "Well I guess I'm not needed here then." She stated to no one in particular before turning around and quickly heading for the exit of the Cafe, not wanting to be in the same room as the murder victim any longer.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Antha followed Ashley out, not wanting to be in the cafe at all. She was sure they wouldn't get into trouble because of what just happened.

"Hey Ashley! Are...you ok? That was pretty scary."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Joseph frowned as he exited from the restaurant, instead heading for the Archives. He tried to clear his mind. What had just happened? He thought contract killings had been gotten rid of early in Memoria's history?

He sighed, entering the Archive building, specifically for the section chronicling recent events. Maybe this would hold an answer.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Ashley

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Ashley reassured Antha as she turned around. After a few seconds of silence, Ashley looked at Antha and cleared her throat before saying, "So are you gonna be ok?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:10 pm

"I will be," Antha said. "I mean it was really scary. I'm sure when my mother finds out she'll have my head. She never liked me working at such a young age."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Catherine, Kandor

"I'm fine, dad." Catherine said. More people came in and began to secure the crime scene. It wasn't long before they took Klaus' body away.

"I'm sorry about your lose, Cathy. But I swear to you, the police will do it's best to make sure the assassin is caught. Whoever did this, they'll face justice." Kandor assured. Catherine scowled, giving no reply. She quickly made her way out of the shop.

Luan Cross

THe door to the mechanic shop Hyu worked in opened, as an elderly man stepped inside and approached the young boy.

"Hello." Luan greeted somewhat awkwardly. It had been some time since he last spoke with his grandson. He wasn't entirely sure how he'd react.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Ashley

"Well I guess she's going to get her wish then. We wont be working here for at least a couple of days as they try to figure this shit out." Ashley replied as she looked back at all the Police in the cafe. "And I still don't have enough money for rent yet....." Ashley complained before biting her lip as she tried to figure out what she'd do for money now.

But before Ashley could completely drift off into wallowing in her self-pity, she remembered that Antha was still waiting right beside her, probably watching to see what she was doing. "So umm, do you want me to walk you home or something?"
-------------------------
Samuel Oroitz

Samuel walked into the Archive building alone, prepared for a day of filing and reading as he walked down the halls. As he walked down the main hall, Samuel heard a loud shuffling coming from the department of recent recorded events. "Hmm." Samuel paused, deciding that he could put off work a little longer as he decided to figure out who else was in the Archives with him.

"Well, Apprentice Becket, what are you doing here on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:44 am

"That would be nice. My mom might freak out if I was walking alone after just witnessing a murder," Antha admited. She didn't like her mother coddling her all the time, but she understood it. "And if you need money I can lend you some. I don't have a lot."
---------
Crimson moved away from the counter when the man entered. She had this feeling that it was better not to get involved between the two boys.

Hyu looked up from the clock and then looked nervously away. It wasn't that he didn't like his grandfather, but sometimes talking to him was awkward. Mainly after his father died.

"Hello grandfather. It's been some time. How are you," he asked in a polite voice.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Ashley

"Nah it'll be fine. I'll think fo something, always do." Ashley reassured Antha. "Now come on, lets go before they hold us here for questioning. If that happens, we'll be here all day."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm

"Oh, hi Samuel, sir," Joseph said, looking up nervously as he was greeted by the very man whose position he wished to take when he was old enough. Unusual for him, Joseph didn't make a joke abou taking his job one day. Instead, he looked thoughtful. He spoke, "Well, there was a shoot-up at this cafe I was at, sir. It was a contract killing, I think. Only one man was targeted. I just wanted to see if I could find out anything here."

Peter sighed as he entered a familiar repair shop. He spoke up gruffly, not caring if there were people before him, "I need some parts for my car."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 pm

"Yeah let's get out of here," Antha said, not wanting to be around the cafe right now. "So how are you Ashley," Antha asked, trying to make some small talk.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Ashley

"I just saw a man die and I'm going to be off work for a few days because of it. How do you think I am?" Ashley asked sarcastically as she walked with the young girl.
------------------------
Samuel

"A shooting?" Samuel asked, puzzled to hear that such a serious act of violence had happened. What was even more surprising was that it had happened in public. "I'm very sorry to hear that Joseph, are you holding up well?" Samuel asked with sincere compassion and worry as he looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Joseph looked up and couldn't help but give the old man a small smile. He was a kind person, which was part of the reason why he wanted his job. He wanted to be like the old man. He spoke, "I'm doing fine. Worse things have happened, right? I've reead about those things here. I'm just kind of in shock. I want to find out why that man was killed and who could have gained anything from it."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 am

Samuel

Samuel nodded in reply to Joseph. He understood the boys need to understand what had just happened, it was an honest reaction, and would help Joseph deal with what he had just seen. "Well lets figure this out together then." Samuel said as he walked down the bookcases towards where Joseph was.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:38 am

Joseph nodded with a small grin as he took out a heavy book from the bottom shelf. It was entitled Crime in Memoria. Perhaps this would shed some light over what happened. He turned a few pages and frowned.

"This says one of the Council members is rumored to be a crime lord," he told Joseph.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm

"Sorry," Antha said, looking down at the ground. This was not going well. She looked up to Ashley and they were sort of friends. But after what happened, it was hard to think of something to say.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 am

Ashley

"Meh, it's nothing. Don't beat yourself up." Ashley reassured the girl before patting her on the back as they continued to walk.
--------------------------
Samuel

"Ah yes, Council Member Cromwell." Samuel said with disdain as he adjusted his glasses. "There are quite a few rumors surrounding that woman, most of them about what she does. Of course there's never been any incriminating evidence found on her. Well it's never made it to the public, at least."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 am

Joseph frowned, looking at her picture. She was quite evil-looking, beautiful, but evil. He shook his head.

"Why would they let her into the Council, then? Why would anyone vote for her?" he asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:29 am

"Thanks. So do you want to stop by and bug my brother? Unless someone tried to kill someone there he should still be working." It was unlikely that anyone was shot there. Customers were few and far between or so Hyuckle said. But she didn't except the shooting today, so it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next