New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Ashley

Ashley's smile disappeared as she heard the customer see through her facade. "Yeah, Saul and I don't exactly get along." Ashley admitted as she shifted her head towards the kitchen to acknowledge that she was talking about the Chef. "Most people would just ignore us though. So, are you a psychology Student who's always studying everyone around them, or what?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 pm

"Close. I'm an Apprentice Archive Keeper," he told her with no small amount of pride, "I tend to seek knowledge wherever I can find it."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Ashley

" An Archive Keeper, fascinating." Ashley said as she sat down across from the boy, knowing that she had no other Customers at this point. "So I guess that means you must be pretty smart. Tell me, is it true that you have no social life whatsoever?" Ashley asked, no ill inentions in her words but an obvious curiosity instead.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Joseph flushed a little, reminding himself firmly that he walked right into this one with telling her to be herself. He shrugged, "I'm a loner by nature. Never clicked with people my own age."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:37 pm

"I understand. Most kids are obnoxious assholes who think they know it all." Ashley replied before glancing towards the kitchen to make sure the manager wasn't there. "Of course that probably applies to me as well." She added hastily as she looked back at the customer.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:15 pm

"At least you admit it. That's a step-up from most of the kids I know," Joseph told her with a laugh, "Tis refreshing."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:21 pm

"Well we're having a special on tomato soup. And the coffee is good," Antha said, absentmindly tapping the pencil on the pad.
---------
Hyu tinkered with the parts in front of him. He was working on an old clock that someone had brought by to be fixed. Hyu said that he would let the owner take care of it, but he was doing it himself. The owner had no problem with letting Hyu take care of some of the busniess.

"It's nice to see young people actually taking an interest in their job," he told Hyu one day. It

He loved fixing things. Working with his hands helped him relax because it kept him active and his mind focused on it. Besides he was pretty good too. But most people wanted an adult to deal with it, so Hyu told them what they wanted to hear.
---------
Chei entered the resturant, though he wasn't particularly hungry. He just wanted a place to stop and rest for awhile. He took a seat and waited, looking over some documents.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Ashley

Ashley simply shrugged in reply, "Well thanks, I guess." She said, not exactly sure whether or not she had just received a backhanded compliment or not. "You know- Oh shit." Ashley cut herself off as she saw her manager glaring at her.
"Sorry, looks like I have another customer." She apologized before getting out of the booth. "Well... enjoy your tea, Sir."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 pm

"I will, thank you," Joseph told Ashley, watching her leave. He sighed and returned to his book. So much for conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Ashley

Ashley quickly walked across the restaurant towards the new Customer, grabbing a menu on her way. "Another bookworm. Did the boss start advertising in the library or something?" She wondered to herself.

"Well hello there, Sir. My name is Ashley and I will be your server today." She informed the man, placing a menu in front of him. "ow would you like any drinks or appetizers to help start you off today?"
------------------------------
Dylan Aderyn

Dylan slowly walked down the streets of the market place, placing letters in mailboxes every few yards. Dylan was absentminded at this point, as his mind wasn't on his work, but on the many bills waiting for him at home that he would have to pay somehow. "I guess I could get the guys together tonight, get some money from the old Gwenael place. Or maybe the Johnson's? They have low security since they fired the guard." Dylan continued to plot as he slowly walked doown the street.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:46 am

Chei looked up and smiled at Ashley. He glazed over the menu, starting to feel a little hungry. But he knew he couldn't stay for too long.

"Thank you. I'll just have some coffee for right now."
--------
Crimson headed out of her house, trying to act sneaky. She was suppose to be in her piano lesson right now, but Crimson decided to skip it. She didn't like the piano all too much and besides it's not like she needed to learn how to play.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Isaac

"I'll take that, then." Isaac answered. The entrance to the place was briefly opened as an older gentleman walked inside, though he kept his head low to hide his face. He strode over to Isaac and took the seat opposite to him.

"I'll have what he's having." the elderly man said, gesturing to the private detective.

So, this was his client, Isaac thought. It was good he had finally arrived.

Catherine Bryan

Catherine walked inside of the cafe and headed toward a table in the corner of the room. She glanced around the room, briefly looking at the other patrons here. She saw one Chei Aorang, a fellow member of the Foundation Council. Catherine gave a nod toward him before she focused her attention on the door of the cafe. Caterine had come to this place for a specific reason. Much like Isaac Meyr, she was meeting someone as well. Though, it was a contact of her instead of a client.

She hoped her contact would arrive soon. The man had important information for her that would shake up the Foundation Council. For far too long, Maria Cromwell and her cronies had infested the Council, and had used it to subvert it to their own needs. However, Catherine was confident this would be coming to an end very soon. If her contact was right, then she'd soon have the information she needed to have Maria arrested for her long suspected crimes. The last piece of information Catherine would need to hammer in the final nail into Cromwell's coffin would, at last, be her's.

Now if her contact could just come here on time, for once...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Antha nodded and wrote down the order, putting an 2x as the older man sat down and ordered the same thing. She walked over to the counter and placed the order. Then seeing another person she made her way over.

"Hello! I am Antha. May I help you with something", she asked, placing a menu in front of her.

Chei saw Catherine and nodded back at her.
----------
Crimson headed down the street, not exactly sure of her destination. She thought about heading to Alen's, but she was sure he was busy right now. So she just wander aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Catherine

"Hm? Oh, just two waters for now, please. A...friend should be coming over soon." Catherine answered.

Isaac

"So," Isaac began, "I guess you're my client?"

"That would be correct, Mr. Meyr. I am...well, one look at my face will show you my identitiy." the elderly man answered. He lifted his face into view, and Isaac nearly gasped at the person before him.

"Y-You're...!"

The old man smiled in response, seemingly unfazed by the detective's shock. "Correct, I am Thomas Maywater. I've been looking forward to meeting you for some time, Mr. Meyr. Though, please do not make a scene. I am not even suppose to be here in the first place. Not to mention I have a limited amount of time."

Isaac quickly composed himself, shoving down his surprise at seeing the most famous man in Memoria. "I-It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. May I ask what you need me for?"

"I'm glad you asked, Mr. Meyr. I have an important job for you, son." Thomas said, making sure to keep quite so they could not be overheard.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Antha nodded and went to place the order. As she waited for them to be finished, she sat up at the counter. She was bored as she always was inbetween customers. She hummed to herself, not humming any particular tune.
-------------
Crimson entered the store and Hyu looked up. The repairs on the clock were almost done. He just had to attach the face and make sure it worked. But now he had to deal with a customer too. Though she didn't look like she belonged in here.

Crimson scanned the shelves confused, but amused by the strange items on them. Hyu cleared his throat and she looked up.

"May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Ashley

"Of course, Sir." Ashley replied before quickly walking to the kitchen. It would seem that business was picking up, Ashley realized. She was glad, of course, that there was more work now. But she was slightly disappointed as well, as it meant that she wouldn't be able to continue her conversation with that boy now. "Oh well, you're not paid to talk, you are paid to serve." The Waitress mumbled to herself as she poured the cup of coffee.

"Here you go Sir. If you need anything else, just call for me." Ashley said as she placed the coffee in front of Chei.
---------------------------------------
Samuel Oroitz

"....And that is all you need to know about what it's like being an Archive Keeper, Children."Samuel finished his speech with a smile.

"Thank you very much, Sir Oroitz. Now children why don't we give him a hand." The school teacher suggested in a sickly sweet voice as she began to clap lightly.

"No no. It's quite all right, it was an honor to be invited to come speak here." Samuel stated as he acted humble. "Now I am truly sorry, Children, but I must be going now." Samuel stated.

"Well once again, Mr. Oroitz, thank you for coming to speak with the children, they really did appreciate it, even if it wasn't shown." The Teacher apologized quietly as she walked Samuel out of the schoolhouse.

"Well I do understand. I wouldn't want to hear me give a speech either." Samuel replied before chuckling to himself as he quickly walked out of the school.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Chei took it and nodded at Ashley.

"Thank you."

Antha took the soup and coffee over to the table and placed them down.

"Here you go, sirs. Just ask if you need anything."

Then she took the water over to Catherine.

"Here you go. Just ask if you need anything else."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Isaac

Isaac gave a quick 'thank you' to the waitress before taking sip of his coffee. The detective then turned his attention back to Thomas Maywater. "I'll do whatever you want me to do, sir. Working for you would be a great honor."

"Thank you son, but don't jump into this straight away. I want you to give this some thought first, though. Here," Thomas withdrew an envelope and slid it over to Isaac. "Read this, and when you've made your decision, please get back to me. I'm afraid I must go now. Duty calls. If I don't return to my office soon, my poor assistant will tear her hair out trying to find me. Thank you for the soup, young man. Tomatoe is my absolute favorite!"

Thomas took a drink from the coffee and finished his soup as quickly as he could. The old man stood up and shook Isaac's hand. "Have a nice day, Mr. Meyr. Please get back to me as soon as possible. My compliments to the chef!"

Maywater shouted that last bit toward the kitchen, and made his way out of the cafe. After trying some of his soup, Isaac pocketed the letter Maywater had given him to read for later.

Well, this was sure to be an interesting case...

Catherine

"I will, thank you." Catherine said to Antha. As the elderly man left, she noticed a man dressed as a homeless guy come in. He wandered over to her table, and sat down. Catherine raised an eyebrow.

"Really, Klaus? A homeless man?" Catherine said. The man before her frowned.

"How'd you know it was me, Catherine?" the man identified as Klaus said. She smirked in reply.

"Klaus, I think I'd recognize the face of one of my best informants. Besides, you aren't hidden all that well. That's your best disguise? A homeless man? Really? Please, even a child wouldn't be fooled.I mean, your rollex watch and your fifty dollar hat give you away quite nicely."

Klaus frowned again and took off said items. "Well, how good my disguise is doesn't matter. I've got the information you need, Catherine. With this, Cromwell's days in the Council will come to an end." Klaus said, sliding over some papers to her.

"That's great news, Klaus." Catherine said, leafing through the papers. "Maria won't know what hit h--"

"May I take your order, Miss?" a waitress interjected, casually walking over to them. Catherine shook her head.

"No, that's not necessary--"

All other words died out as the waitress reached into her shirt, and proceeded to pull out a machine gun. Catherine's eyes went as wide as a saucer. Klaus gave a similar response.

"Please understand, it's only business." the assassin calmly informed them. She pulled the trigger, and proceeded to gun Klaus down.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Antha was about to see if she could get herself something to drink when she heard the sounds of gunfire. She went wide eyed and dunk down underneath a table. She was too scared to really understand what was going on.

Chei looked up from his document and went wide eyed too. But he didn't duck and try to protect himself. He stood, afraid for the woman who was with the man who was shot.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Ashley

Ashley stood in place for a few seconds as she saw a stranger in a waitress uniform walk into the cafe. "Saul, did the old man hire a new girl?" She asked as a knot began to grow in her stomach.

"No, why?" The Chef asked in reply.

"Call the cops." Ashley ordered as she quickly walked into the Restaurant, only to see the stranger pull a gun out of her shirt so she could shoot one of the Customers. The Waitress dove under a table, only to find herself looking at the boy she had talked to earlier, the Archive Apprentice.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:24 pm

"Does this happen everyday or am I just lucky?" Joseph asked as he dove down under the table and found himself with the waitress from before, "And please tell me that this table is bulletproof!"

He frowned, watching the scene. It was like watching one of those old movies from before the collapse of civilization. It was scary, but kind of intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Ashley

"Well lets see if we survive this before we start talking about whether or not you're lucky." Ashley retorted as she knocked the table over to use as a shield between the shooter and them.

Last edited by Alec on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Catherine

"Klaus!" Catherine shouted as the dying informant slumped against his seat. The man bled massively from his bullet-ridden chest, which he seemed desperate to stop the flow. He'd never make it, though, even if they brought him to a hospital.

"The papers please, Miss Bryan." the assassin said, aiming the gun at her now. With a shaking hand, Catherine slowly offered them to the killer. She snatched the papers from the Council member and gave a slight bow.

"Thank you, Miss Bryan. Miss Cromwell sends her regards. Have a nice day." the assassin said in a monotone voice. Police sirens could now be heard in the distance. Without another word, the assassin tossed her gun away and dashed out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:47 pm

When the assassin was gone, Chei walked over to Catherine and Klaus. He turned to Ashley and Joseph.

"Someone call an ambulience now!"

He turned back to Catherine. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Ashley

Ashley jumped up before looking down at the Customer she had talked with today. She didn't even know who he was, but she was relieved that at least he was ok. "Wait here." She ordered before running back into the kitchen.

"Ashley, what happened? IS everyone ok?" Saul asked as Ashley ran past him towards the phone. "One of the Customers is almost dead, everyone else is fine. I think there's about three hundred dollars worth of damage." Ashley gave her calulations as she dilaed the number for the hospital. "Yes, I need an ambulance. There's been a shooting down by the cafe on fourth and someone is hurt, like really bad. Yes, mam. Thanks." Ashley explained before quickly hanging up.

"Just wait here Saul, the boss is probably gonna call." Ashley said before quickly running back into the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next