New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 am

Ashley

"One of our Customers was killed, so we had to leave early." Ashley informed Crimson, not noticing that Antha didn't want to talk about it. "Unfortunately looks like the Cafe is going to be a crime investigation scene as they didn't catch the killer, so we're not going to be working any time soon."
----------------------
Samuel

"Oh, I see. Well that does narrow things down a bit... could you be a bit more specific though? Do you know who sealed the documents, or what their subject is?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 am

Luan Cross

"Yes, it is." Luan said, sighing. He hadn't been close to his grandchildren as much as he had liked these past few years, but there had been good reason. Still, it had been a hard thing to say, and Luan felt his grandchildren had a right to know.

"I...do not know if I can tell Antha this. Could you, possibly...?"

Thomas Maywater

"Of course! I sealed it myself, of course. But I have need to review those files again. To...refresh my memory on some matters. It is the only file that was siled on that day, so it should be easy to find." Thomas stated.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:49 pm

"Oh. I um...am sorry," Crimson said awkwardly. Today was going poorly. She wondered if she should excuse herself and leave. It would probably be for the best. "Well I have to go. It was nice meeting you both."

"Bye," Antha said.
-----------
"I will tell her," Hyu reassured his grandfather. He wasn't sure how she would take it though.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Ashley

"See ya." Ashley grunted in reply while waving as she got off of the wall. "So, you think they're done in there?" Ashley asked Antha as she glanced towards the entry way to the shop.
---------------------
Samuel

"Ah yes, I'll get to that right away. While I'm grabbing the file could you prepare the other letter you wanted me to read?" Samuel requested as he stood up from his chair.
---------------------
Ivo Gwenael

Ivo sighed as he finished the first book he had received from Claire, finishing the six hundred pages in a matter of two hours. As the Librarian shut the book, causing the dust on his desk to fly up into the air and make Ivo cough a bit, he remembered how rude he had been to Claire when she had just been trying to help him. "How am I supposed to apologize to her now?" He groaned while leaning back in his chair.

"I'll think of something later, I should probably pick up some lunch first. Some coffee wouldn't hurt either." Ivo decided as he grabbed another large book before getting out of his chair. "The Cafe by third should be nice and quiet this time of day. I hope I get the nice Waitress this time."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Luan Cross

"Thank you, Hyu. I...really do appreciate that. I...have to go now. I still need to tell your mother, and I have some funeral arrangements to make."

With that said, Luan nodded toward his grandson and left the shop, briefly glancing at Antha before walking away.

Thomas Maywater

"Certainly." Thomas replied.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Antha watched her grandfather go and she reentered the store, nearly throwing herself over the counter.

"Hyuckle! What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Ashley

Ashley waited outside as she saw Antha rush into the store. The Waitress wasn't exactly eager to meet Hyuckle, especially since it seemed that something bad was going on right now. But even with her reservations, Ashley gave in and slowly followed Antha into the shop.
----------------------
Samuel

"Wonderful!" The Old man exclaimed as he calpped his hands together. "I'll be back in just a few minutes, help yourself to the Coffee machine if you like." Samuel informed Thomas as he walked out of the office. As the Archive Keeper walked through the rather large halls he whistled a cheery tune to himself. He didn't exactly remember where he had learned the song however, but that didn't stop him.

After a few minutes time, Samuel found himself in the vault of the Archives, looking through the offical documents that were related to the Council. "Ah, here we are..." Samuel juttered as he pulled out a folder from the back of the filing cabinet. It was old, but still in surprisingly good shape, nonetheless.
-/-
"Ah, here we are, Thomas." Samuel declared cheerily as he walked back into his office with the Folder.
-----------------------
Ivo

Ivo walked up to the Cafe, only to see it surrounded by yellow tape and policemen. "My word, what on Earth happened...." Ivo wondered as he walked towards the yellow tape line. "Umm, Catherine Bryan?" Ivo asked as he recognized the Council Member. While Ivo wasn't close with the woman, he certainly knew her from all the Foundation Council events his Mother forced him to go to.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Hyu slowly walked out from behind the counter and place his hands on Antha's shoulder.

"Grandmother is dead."

"Wh-what? But..."

"I'm sorry Antha, but she was old. It was going to happen."

Antha sniffed and tears dared to spill over her eyes. Hyu did something he did not commonly do. He gave her a hug. Antha returned it.

"Is grandfather ok?"

"I don't know," he replied returning to behind the counter. "Now why are you here early? I thought you'd be working." He looked at Ashley as well.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Thomas Maywater

"Thank you, my friend! Here," Thomas said. He grabbed the folder from the archive keeper and handed the man a letter.

"Please do not read it until tomorrow, though. It'd be best." Thomas added. He opened the folder and began to read the documents inside. Once he was done, he set it on Samuel's desk.

"Thank you again."

Catherine Bryan

"Hm? Yes?" Catherine asked, turning her attention to Ivo.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Ashley

Ashley stopped in surprise as she saw Antha crying into her Brother's shoulder, not knowing why as she had entered the room too late to hear the news that Hyuckle had told Antha. "Umm, I think I should go now...." She muttered, mostly to herself as she slowly began to back away from the siblings.
--------------------
Ivo

"Umm, what happened here?" Ivo asked as he motioned his hand towards the Cafe.
--------------------
Samuel

"Of course, of course." Samuel replied as he grabbed Thomas' letter and put it into his top desk drawer. "If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Chei was about to talk to Catherine, but he stopped when he saw someone else speak first. He did not want to interupt and so he left the scene of the cafe. What had happened was awful. Someone had paid an assassin to kill that man. And the assassin herself didn't appear that old either. It made Chei wondered what was going on.
------------
Hyu told Antha to wait a moment and he walked over to Ashley.

"I want to say thankful for walking my sister here. I'm not sure what happened at the cafe, but it's good to know that she is safe. So thank you."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Ashley

"Umm, no problem. Just...make sure she's alright, it's been a rough day." Ashley told Hyu as she looked at Antha over his shoulder, feelings of sympathy growing in her. "Bye." She said before quickly turning around and walking out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Hyu walked back over to his sister and she smiled up at him.

"Now what happened Antha? Why are you here early?"

Antha explained what happened, not looking at Hyu all the time. He could tell she was still shaken by it.

"I see. Well at least I'm still able to help out. There is no one to shoot in here, except for me most days."

Antha looked at her brother, wondering if he was joking or not. By his serious expression she didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Thomas Maywater

"Thank you, friend. Your help is most appreciated. And, I'd also appreciate if I could ask a favor of you." Thomas said.

Catherine Bryan

"A man....a friend of mine, Klaus, was assassinated." Catherine managed to get out.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Ivo

"Oh.... Well I'm very sorry to hear that, Miss Bryan." Ivo apologized as he glanced back at the Restaurant, wondering what could be the killers motive. "Do you at least have the killer?" The Librarian asked as he began to tap his fingers along the binding of the large book in his hands.
-----------------
Samuel

"Of course, Thomas. What is it?" Samuel asked as he looked back up at Mr. Maywater.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Thomas Maywater

"I'd like you to have that file permanently sealed, please. It can only be opened again under the direct orders of my son or of the complete majority of the Council. Is that clear?" Thomas asked. It was a bit of an odd request, he knew, but it was for the best. Thomas really did hope it would never come to that, (in his opinion the contents of that file should never see the light of day again) but there was always the chance that...

Catherine

"No. She got away." Catherine hissed with displeasure, clenching her fists in rage. "I even know who hired her, but I can't do a damn thing about it."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Samuel

Samuel looked up at Thomas, feeling perplexed at the Mayor's odd request. Of course he understood what it was like to want to keep personal things hidden, and so the Archive Keeper simply nodded in reply. "Of course, this will go directly in the vault." Samuel reassured Maywater.
----------------------
Ivo

Ivo paused as he looked at Catherine, realizing that she must have been close to whoever had been killed. "Was it one of Cromwell's goons?" The Librarian asked in a whisper. Ivo knew all about the rumors that were spoken about Miss Cromwell, and while he wasn't sure if they were all true, he had met the Council Member enough times to know that he did not trust her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Catherine

"Of course. Klaus was going to give me some vital information that I could use to finally take down that witch when she sent an assassin after him. And now she has that information, and I'm back where I started." Catherine seethed. Another thought came to her, however.

"Wait! There may yet be hope..." Catherine said, mostly to herself.

Thomas Maywater

"Good. It'd be a disaster if it fell into the wrong hands. I trust you'll take good care of it. Now," Thomas stood up, gently stretching his old limbs. "I need to go. I'm a busy man, and my secretary won't be pleased if I keep moving back my appointments so I could meet you. Thank you for your help, Samuel. It was real important."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Samuel

"Of course, Sir. It was my honor." Samuel replied as he stood up. "Come back any time if you need anything else. I'm almost always working."
---------------------
Ivo

Ivo shifted his weight as he stood still, feeling uncomfortable as he heard Catherine talk to herself. "Well, Catherine, pleasure talking with you. If you need anything from me, Just ask for Head Librarian Gwenael down at public." Ivo said as he tried to excuse himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Thomas Maywater

"Oh, I'd like that. But I'm afraid I have no choice but to decline." Thomas replied. The elderly man gave a sad smile.

"I really would love to come back, but I am going to die tonight. That puts a damper on things. Well, have a good day, Samuel."

Thomas gave the archive keeper a nod before he began to walk away.

Catherine

Catherine nodded and started to formulate a plan in her mind. She soon forgot the presence of Ivo.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Ivo

Ivo quickly walked down the street, away from Catherine and the crime scene. He had a feeling that the Council Member wouldn't even notice that he had left, but he didn't really care at the moment. After all, he was still hungry, and he was going to need some coffee before he got to reading his book.

"Hmm, maybe the Inn on Broadway? No, no, that's way too far from here." Ivo thought the issue over as he stood in place, ignoring everyone around him. "I suppose the diner on Melodias will have to do." The Librarian mumbled before he suddenyl started walking again, taking a right.
----------------------------------
Samuel

"You too, Thomas." Samuel replied, very disturbed as to what Maywater had been saying. The Archive Keeper contemplated whether or not he should alert the Council, or even the police. But alas, Samuel was frozen in indecision as he sat at his desk.
-----------------------------------
Ashley

"God, this is so boring." Ashley complained as she sat in her bare apartment, wishing that she had something to do. "Maybe I should have stayed at the crime scene, I mean, being questioned would have to at least be better then this."

"But it's a bit late for that now."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Thomas Maywater

"I'd appreciate it if you kept that little fact quiet, Samuel. I don't want any more people to die than what is necessary tonight, when I am assassinated. Oh, and I hope you have a nice day. Because come tomorrow, everything you know about Memoria will be changed." Thomas said in a kind, cheerful voice, pausing at the door. Before Samuel had a chance to say anything else, Thomas closed his office door and walked away.

((Anyone mind if I skipped to the next day?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 pm

(I'm fine with it.)

Samuel

Samuel stood up, wanting to ask Thomas what he was talking about. But the man couldn't speak until after Thomas had already left. "What was he talking about?" Samuel wondered as he looked down at his desk drawer, where he had put Sir Maywater's file. Samuel quickly opened the door and pulled the file out. His hands shook as he studied the folder, noting that it wasn't very large.

"No. His request has been made, I need to get this sealed in the vault." He decided before standing up and quickly exiting his office.

"Joseph! Walk with me." Samuel requested a few minutes later as he walked by the Apprentice.
----------------------
Dylan/Ivo

"Ok, so tonight, we'll rob the Hern's mansion." Dylan discussed with his colleagues as they sat in the small and greasy diner together. He had had this conversation at least twenty different times over the past few years, and he knew by now just how skilled a group they were when they worked together.

About eight yards away, across the diner, Ivo sat alone at a table, drinking a tall cup of coffee and reading as he tried to ignore everyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Joseph looked up from what he was reading, old court records filed against Cromwell years ago. He sighed and placed them on a nearby table before running over towards Samuel. One of the downsides of being an apprentice was that you were expected to be obedient.

(I'm fine with it here.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm

(I am good with it too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)   The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City of Forgotten Memories (Rated T, Accepting)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next