New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)

Go down 
+8
zukoscrazyfangirl
SpazzyMcSpazz
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
radcat101
Alec
Velox
Nightmare13
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm

I approached the door, looking at it in thought. I knew I didn't have much time. Out here in the open, those pesty protectors would be firing at me any moment now. I outstretched one arm, laying my hand on the cold steel of the door. "Hmm...An object is only as strong as it's weakest point..." I said aloud, running my fingers across the dust that had gathered there from the explosion. I leaned against the door, knocking here and there and pausing to listen. When I was sure I had it all down, I reached into the bag slung around my waist and pulled out a few more explosives. Just gotta link these together, hook it up, set it off...And run. Considering it's gonna take out anything within a 50 foot radius.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:10 pm

I leaned over Ashley's shoulder, I let out a whistle. "That's some mighty serious fire-power you have there." Still, I can't help glancing over my shoulder. Explosives take long to set up. If I was trying to stop an attack, I'd stop the bombs from detonating.

I can't help but fear that the Protectors think the same way.

"Not meaning to rush you, but don't slow down too much. I don't like this niggling feeling I have that we're about to get some people who don't want us being here acting against us."
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:12 pm

[[D: Does nobody hear me scream? am I really gonna get killed by the nonviolent hannah? ]]
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:17 pm

(( Can I switch to the hunters, I have a plan on how I can go about doing it and everything.))
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:30 pm

{I'm not sure if I can hear screams through this really thick door, and castle walls. (Just gunfire and...stuff...<<) Maybe you should realize that you're a master of Deus ex Machinas...if you are...And, I think you can ZCF. You just have to do it so it's not all random and...well, maybe you could just be like--oh wait! You have a plan. It's probably fine then. D}

My body tensed up, alert for a few seconds upon hearing someone knocking multiple times at the door. I pushed the radio button on my watch. "Yeah Nightmare, I'll call you back."

It's too bad there's not some sort of way to look outside the door, like some cameras or something. Guess Nightmare didn't think of that...well, he probably did, but they're in that control room thing; not here. I slowly walked closer to the doors, and noticed that the knocking stopped. I reached out my hand, and knocked from the inside. "Who's there?" I added, not knowing how high this incredibly foolish action was on a scale from "1 to YOU FREAKING MORON!!!111!!!"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:48 pm

I reached into my bag, pulling out a pair of wire-cutters. I jumped at Radcat's whistle, making a stupid squeak noise in surprise. "Geez Cat! Don't sneak up like that. Fire a gun next time or something." I said, turning around to see the leader.

"Yea, I realize. I'm not too worried. Nightmare's pawns are well-trained, but so are we." I grinned, turning around to snip off the loose end before tucking the cutters away and turning back to him, throwing up a small remote and catching it.

"Well, see you inside. And...You might want to run." My eyes narrowed as deviously as my grin before I took off in the other directing, pushing down the button and ditching the remote. 5 seconds later the ground shook as the explosives broke out. Killing a few more of those stupid tea-drinking squirrels...As well as blowing back the door. I hit the ground from the force of it, but remained unharmed by the still slightly licking flames.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 pm

I heard a scream, I didn 't recognize it, but I didn't want anybody unnnessecarily killed, i thre a few flash-bangs in the area of the sound, whoevr it was should be able to escape in the chaos. I went over to my radio, tried switching through the frquencies until i found the second active line. The hunters line. I pick up my walkie talkie and turn to that frequency.
"Hello, This is Monica, Monica Rush, I'm supposed to be a protector, but I'm willing to switch sides. That is, if you'll accept me." I said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 pm

"Hey, what's that--!!!" BOOM!!! The explosives not only pushed the massive metal/concrete/whatever doors back, they caused the door to rupture into various smaller chunks (Though still pretty big; about three times my height). Luckily my Velox reflexes kicked in as I realized what was going to happen, and I managed to run far enough to avoid most of the flying debris.

"Whoa! Nice entrance," I commented, pushing down on my hat, and facing the smokey 'doorway.' "Not too flashy, not too destructive...well, maybe a little too destructive. I give it a 7 out of 10!"
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:30 am

Much commotion sounded around me, while I just idled around doing my own business. I saw a flare that shot up through the sky and got the message. I headed over to where the flare was, swinging my Winchester around my hand. Suddenly, I receive a call on my radio. It was from a protector.

"You hear that Radcat? A protector wants to join us." I say in my radio, hoping it would reach Radcat.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am

I stumbled backwards from the blast, the force strong enough to push me. Hard. Flames shot up in a sort of semi-circle from burning debris.

An explosion of that force kicks a lot of crap into the air. In about a second, my throat felt like I had inhaled half of it. I retched horribly, coughing and hacking as I stumbled back into the smoke and debris and whatever else remained from the door.

Suddenly, I heard a crackle from my radio. A protector wanting to join us? I doubt that. Raising it up, I set it to only the frequency of Sam. "I want you to keep an eye on this convert. I'm not to keen on letting someone in who plans to get all of our security codes. Call me if anything that doesn't seems right comes up. Over."

Sliding the radio back at my belt, I stepped over a pile of debris that had been generated from the blast, and from the door. Using a shattered concrete wall as a handhold, I ducked under a hanging piece of steel, and into the main corridor of Nightmares base.

The only person in sight appears to be the Main entrance guard, a person in a black trenchcoat and a Fedora. Raising my Desert Eagles to level with his chest, I called out, "I'm gonna give you just one chance to surrender and walk out those doors." I pulled back the hammers on my two weapons with my thumbs. "And that's all."
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:07 am

"Roger that. Over and Out." I reply back to Radcat. I switch my frequency back to the Hunter's Line and spoke to Monica.

"Ok Monica, we have a deal, but you're staying with me." I say a little harshly, but welcoming in the sense that she wouldn't be frightened. "I'm going to fire 2 shots into the air and I want you to meet me there."

I aim my Winchester up into the air and fire a shot, reloaded the next one and shot again. I felt a little bit more hungry, so I pick up a Pikmin leg and have a small picnic without any Pic n' Mix.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 am

(Hey guys uh, what's going on?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:46 pm

((I switched to the hunters, if that's ok.))

I nod my head.
"Ok." I say into the radio.
I hear the shots, I grab the branch out the window of the tree fort, Swing my legs up and over, I have the protctor's map in my pocket, and my guns strapped on my back. I hop on the branches toward the area where my new team member is, I smell Pikmin blood in the air.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:51 pm

OOC: I'm confused too, honestly.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:06 pm

( Right now, I'm entering the main gate through the means of over-powered explosives. The rest of the Hunters are being ordered to enter the base through an alternate route, and we are to re-group inside Nightmare's base. ZCF has switched sides to Hunter, while Spazzy was being buried alive by Lolx3. That's about all. )
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:43 pm

"Aw. Are you frightened? No need to be. I heard that death is nice and quiet." Really I had no idea where I was getting my words. Usually I could barely smack someone upside the head. I could barely threaten anyone with a butter knife. This was all odd for me.

Soon only her head was out of the snow. I sat on where her chest would be and looked her straight in the eyes. "Any last-" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. There was a huge bang along with some flash bangs that were thrown over.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Her body thumped onto my chest just as there was an explosion. I didn't know what was going on... My walkie was still back in my pack. For all I knew, the rest of the hunters could have been wiped out, and it would never reach me.

Simply because I wanted to say this... and because I was gonna die anyway I cried out (as best I could with this girl's butt on top of me...) "Lelouch! Save me!"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:11 pm

{And mirror lensed tea shades. Don't forget those. ^^}

"Huh?" I said, noticing that someone had stepped through the heavy smoke left by the explosives, and was now warning me while dual wielding a couple of handguns. Judging by their size, I assumed that they were Desert Eagles. "Tch! No way he'll be able to fire both of those with one hand." I muttered quietly to myself. However, I had seen it done before, so I wasn't going to take any chances.

Moving with Velox Speed, faster than someone could blink, I decided to compromise. I ran past the Hunter, and stood just outside the doorway, facing his back. I whipped out a simple revolver, a Mateba M-M2007, from my outer right trench and pointed it at the hunter. Alerting my presence to the hunter, I called out mockingly, "Does this count?"

Last edited by Velox on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Coming in through the clearing smoke, I waved away the suffocating smog of it, coughing slightly. In the doorway I could see Velox, a protector of the idiotic Nightmare, holding Radcat at the point of his weapon. I grinned, reaching back to pull out my own weapon, and holding the .600 Nitro Express Magnum to the back of his head with both hands, braced for recoil if I found need to fire the powerful revolver. "You tell me." I smirked, looking past the metal beast in my hands to the one I held it to,

"If you want your brains inside your head a little while longer, I highly suggest you step aside, and let our leader through."
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 am

"What's this?" I smiled to myself. "I think you misunderstood me. My idea was for YOU to surrender, not me."

Shrugging my shoulders slightly, I looked behind me. "Ah well. I'd listen to the lady if I was you, my good man. Unless, of course, you don't value the whole idea of living."

Holstering my weapons, I begin to slide off my parka. "Now, where were we? Ah yes! Mr. Protector here was about to drop his weapon, if I am correct?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:50 pm

I heard some noises and knew I had to do something. Sighing, I grabbed my Kairi's Samuri sword replica and got ready to face any hunter I found.

"Oh dear hunters. Come out, come out where ever you are" I sang in a sweet voice, laughing to myself.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 pm

"Henh. Sorry, but you're not," I smirked. "Normally you would be, but there's just one little problem." I stated, before moving at Velox Speeds to the left. I stopped facing both of the Hunters, pointing two with another Mateba M-M2007 automatic revolvers at them; the second gun I acquired from my outter left trench coat pocket. "She forgot to cock to the hammer." I informed the two Hunters, before open firing.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:52 pm

I groaned the second Velox started talking, a long line of very not nice words stringing through my mind when I realized he was right. Damnit, Ash, what's the point in having a nice gun if you aren't going to think before you attempt to use it. I thought to myself. Velox fired, but he obviously didn't see the holster on my left side. It wasn't the best gun. It couldn't blow him to tiny bits in one shot. But there was one thing, that I knew, it could do really, really well. I drew Hades with practiced speed and hand, holding it up, and deflecting almost each bullet he'd sent in our direction, the one I'd missed cut into my left arm, but it didn't hurt as bad as it might have had it hit me full-on. "Mistake number one, and most likely number last," I grinned, though I knew I'd already been the first to make a complete idiot of myself, "Not following simple orders."
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Speed. People in possession of it often underestimate those without it.

In one fluid motion, I whipped my parka off of my back, revealing my leather duster underneath, and slinging the Nylon jacket in between myself and the incoming bullets. The synthetic material slowed down the progress of the lead just enough for me to duck down, and jump backwards.

Whipping out my Desert Eagles from their quick release holsters, I threw my Ushanka to the ground. Cocking them, I raised them up to face this protector. "I would've listened if I was you." I shrugged.

"Ah well. Better luck never." I grinned, and opened fire at Velox.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:25 pm

The good news: I was barely able to dodge the incoming gunfire, the small metal bullets barely tearing through my long coat.

The bad news: My previous attack had left my own firearms out of ammunition, and I had no special means of an unorthodox reload.

This is why I'm more of a melee weapons person. I thought. "What the--ahh, that sucks." I stated, noticing the strange looking revolver with the Roman Numerals ''XIII'' engraved on it. I knew that the blonde probably couldn't dual wield like Radcat was doing with his Desert Eagles, but that still didn't mean that she was any less dangerous.

"Wait a minute. Radcat! You're the leader?!" I exclaimed, recognizing the hunter from the distant past. I then realized who the girl was. "And you're hm...Z something...or was it gnc...uh?" Okay. So I didn't completely recognize her. I did have a strange feeling that she told me not to forget her name though...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next