New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)

Go down 
+8
zukoscrazyfangirl
SpazzyMcSpazz
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
radcat101
Alec
Velox
Nightmare13
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
radcat101

radcat101

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:54 pm

For a split second, the sun went dark behind a large grey shape. No, scratch that. Three grey shapes.

The metal cylinders came to earth in a rough triangle, with me at the center. Noticeably all three had doors facing inwards. Inwards towards me.

I gave myself a small grin, feeling the Guarana pulsing through my bloodstream.

As the doors opened, I caught sight of the occupants inside each pod. Large, pig-like creatures, wielding menacing looking blades and spears pulled themselves roughly from the shiny interior.

Moblins. I can't stand them.

It was then that a string of explosions rocked the fortress. The Moblins reacted badly, stumbling away from the walls of the fortress as the force of the blast hit us like a sledgehammer. Even though I was firmly planted, the push still caused my to slide backwards.

Suddenly, I heard a swish from behind me. even as I turned, I could feel my body being pushed into overdrive by the contents of the flask.

The Moblin never saw it coming, as I deflected his sword with the megaphone, pushing it to the ground. in a split second, I had clobbered him in the face with my closed fist, sending the large beast sprawling on the snowy ground.

The other two Moblins moved towards me in a slow-motion, raising their weapons. No matter how fast they moved, they were still moving as if they were in Molasses, my heightened senses giving me plenty of time to deliver a quick jab to the solar plexus of the first, and a roundhouse kick to the head of the second. Within seconds, they had joined their compatriot on the ground.

Smiling, I stepped over the bodies of two of the beasts, and made my way towards the walls of the base.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 pm

"Whoa!" I cried out, and collapsed to the ground as the whole castle started shaking due to some explosives planted nearby. I waited for the shaking to stop, before getting back to my feet. "Okay. It wasn't my job to lookout for whoever planted those things. Someone's gonna get it."

There was bit of dust and small debris falling from the ceiling, but the castle looked fine, and like it wasn't gonna collapse soon. "Huh. Musta been a warning or something. Whatever! They're just tellin' me that they're attacking, so I'm ready for 'em! Shoulda used a sneak attack. Guess they didn't think of that!" I stated, and waited for the enemy to attack. "I wonder if they're really gonna just come barging in through the front door?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:35 pm

I take another shot at the clumsy hunter, but I miss, the explosion she caused has blown me into the wall of the tree house. Amazingly, My tree fort didn't take a hit, Although, Some of my stuff got blown over. I ran back, to the window, taking a shot for the Boom-Happy Hunter.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:44 pm

With Laura cradled at the ready, I prepare to blow a hole throw one of the da** protector's heads. I didn't really know who it was, and that was good. Personal things made putting that crevice between the target's eyes nearly impossible.

"Go now! Shoot!" Laura seemed to goad me on. With a deep breath I sent the chunk of metal and explosives flying throw the air. Hopefully, I would be saying good by to a dead man... or woman.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:00 pm

((Who was that protector, exactly?))
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 pm

(( lol, sorry should have specified! Hannah! yay ))
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:15 pm

The massive security doors jut out at me from behind a thin veil of dust. Whatever fire-power Ashley had used, it had barely scratched these Steel monstrosities. We were gonna need more firepower. A lot more of the stuff.

I bring the radio up to my face. "Ashley, could you get down here? We need something with a bit more kick. Over." I take another swig from my flask, and dust some particles of dirt off of my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 pm

I fell flat on my back as soon as the explosions started. As I get up and start to recover and see something in the corner of my base. As I walk over I trip on a flat surface and fall on my face. As I fall a loud crack sounds and a hole appears in the wall of my hideout.

I quickly peer out a gap in between the wood and look for the person who fired the shot. Not seeing anyone I check my supplies.

Everything still seems to be there... Just spread out all over the floor and messy. I grimace and search for my offensive weapons.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm

With a few choice curse words I put Laura in a sling around my back. It is so convenient to have a spot to stash my pack when it isn't in use.

I grimace as I pull out the fierce looking blade I always have tucked away somewhere. Laura wasn't good to use on a klutz. I could easily tell this person hadn't been planning on ducking, they were just plain lucky and that pi**ed me off!

Muttering just a few more curses I set out to kill this person up close and personal. Dang it! I'm going to remember this job in my sleep for a while. I hate seeing the target's face at close range. It only causes nightmares!
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 pm

I quickly grabbed the temporary paralyzer as I heard footsteps approach. I stuck in the protective ear buds so I would not be paralyzed myself and also grabbed a shovel. My plan was complete.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 pm

To my shock I saw my target come bounding out of her shelter. How stupid... Wait a minute! SH**!

I quickly pull out Laura and take a deep breath. "AIM!" She seems to scream at me. She doesn't wanna miss either... Not with the thing that girl is holding!

I turn to run but my feet just tangle together. Why!? Why now? Does my body really hate me this much?
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Ashley turned around on reflex at the sound of a gun firing nearby, just in time for the bullet to graze the side of her face. She reached up to touch where it had begun to slightly bleed, realizing that maybe she did have a little luck on her side of life for a change. Her eyes trailed up to where it had come from, narrowing on the protector. Ch, little nothing doesn't know what she's doing. Can't be right in the mind to be risking her life for some conceited wonder like Nightmare.

She could've stayed longer, she could've pulled the two pistols and fired back. But the protector wasn't her target. Just another sideshow, just another distraction. And Ashley was more of the type to go directly for the main enemy, no use in playing around with his pawns. It would only weaken her, best avoided, it wouldn't get her anywhere. So she made a face at the girl like the dork that she was before turning around and heading into the fortress, grinning at the smell of the burnt plantlife around her from her previous shaking display. Inside the fortress, she didn't look around much, just strode through, hands twitching to grab any number of the many weapons she carried with her. She didn't bother giving a second look to anything or anyone that wasn't Nightmare. No games. No hold-ups. No dumb trees.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 am

"Okay...those were the cannons going off...that was gunfire...security doors..." I sighed. "Man this is boring."

I lifted my left hand up near my face, and pressed on the comm unit button on my watch. "Yo Nightmare! I can hear the cannons and gunfire and everything. What's the situation? It's boring down here. Why the heck did you have me guard the entrance to the castle, and not the control room again? You couldn't just get some sort of robot guards to do my job?"
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 am

Walking directly up to the doors of the massive fortress, I raise the megaphone to my mouth.

"Nightmare? I'm getting sick of playing your little games. How about you just surrender, and then we can all go home? Wouldn't that be easier?"

I glance over my shoulder, just in time to see Ashley walk towards the base. Raising my arm, I gesture for her to come over.

For a second time, I raise the megaphone to my mouth. "Never mind, Nightmare. Guess I'll just have to ask you in person."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 am

"I wish I could be a protector, I'd shoot the stupid peon in that castle in a second, but this job pays more, and I need money in case my plan to be in broadway doesn't work out. Oh well. I just wont try to kill the hunter, maybe injure, not kill." I tell my self.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am

Ashley stopped mid-step, groaning. She knew she couldn't ignore Radcat, him being their leader. The blonde glanced back at her opening once again, before reluctantly turning and leaving it behind, kicking up a random piece of debri. She walked over to where he stood, trying to keep alert on any sort of ambush the protectors might have set to go at any moment.

"Radcat, what's the news?" She asked informally, having never really shown any extra respect for the high position hunter than she would for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 pm

I looked around and couldn' spot anyone. Sighing, I touch my book tempted to go back and read. But of course if someone killed Nightmare while I was engrossed in my book I might get in trouble. So I pick it up and chukc it down the tower. Maybe I'll get lucky and hit someone in the head.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 pm

OOC: No, I'm late...Whoops.

Ryan jumped from a tree, landing on the soft, greenish ground. He was in a forest, and he reached into his pocket for the knife he was carrying. He switched out the blade and began the hunt.

OOC: Sorry if I'm posting the wrong thing, I'm just late.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:47 pm

As Ashley stepped closer, I turned back to face the door. Adjusting the glasses on my face, I looked up and down the steel monolith.

"I'd put this as a 5 feet thick reinforced steel door on an iron frame base of concrete. This baby could take a LOT of munitions before it even buckled." Grinning, I turned back to her.

"Child's play for you though. Find me a weakness in the door, and blast it in." Leaning behind her, I glanced at the opening she had made shortly before.

"Get the rest of the squad through that opening you made. I go in, cause a fuss. You guys circle around. We re-group as close as we can to Nightmare's central control room."

Un-holstering my two guns, I switch the two safeties off. "Think you can handle that?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:07 pm

I pulled out a bright orange gun, reaching to grab my radio as well. "Cake." I said simply, examining the main entrance, before looking back at Radcat. "Save some fun for the rest of us, will you?" I smirked, before bringing the radio to my lips.

"Okay guys, it's Ash. I've...Made an entrance into the Fortress of Doomsly Wonders, so find my signal and head on in. I'm going to 'work' on the main entrance. You all do some 'clean-up' on your way through his little hideout and meet Radcat inside." I kept it short, and as for the signal...I held up the brightly coloured gun and pulled the trigger, letting loose a flare that was both painfully bright and loud. Won't miss that one... I thought to myself, rubbing my ear and ditching the flare gun as I headed over to the door Radcat had been referring to.

"This shouldn't take long." I said aloud, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Seeing the girl trip I quicken my pace and walk up to her. I smirk and kick her gun away, stubbing my toe. Grimacing I lean down and hold the paralyzer to her ear. After a few moments I roll her over to see what she thinks of all this.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:07 pm

All I was really aware of after I tripped was Laura spinning from my hands. I Had heard the shuffling of dirt and the thud of boots. But none of those things made sense. (dang it, I just lost the game... 'scuse the intrusion) All I knew was that I couldn't move anymore. My face was in the dirt... until hands flipped me over.

Panic was clawing at the walls of my mind. My heart was hammering. This was horrible. My first time missing my mark and it would be my last time every trying. What was gonna happen to me?!
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:14 pm

[[ D: Now everyone that reads your post is gonna lost the game! Thanks, spazzy. D: ]]

"Don't be scared." I say mockingly down at the girl. "I'm only going to bury you alive." The sight of her sickens me, she is so pale. That's why I don't like using the 'amplified sound paralyzer' or whatever you wanted to call it.

I quickly start digging a hole in the nearest deep snow I could find. It was only a few feet away. I had to work quickly though, I didn't know how long it would last. It usually lasted a while and afterwards you were very lightheaded. (Believe me. I didn't have my earbuds in tight enough once. BIG mistake.)
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:23 pm

I don't know what to do. Snow is being moved with a shovel... and her words terrify me.

I feel the motion slowly washing over my body. My jaw is lose. I let out a savage scream. Fear pulled its way out of my throat, rubbing it raw.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 pm

"What was that?" I wonder, upon hearing the flar--wait! Am I supposed to know what it was? Probably not considering I just wondered what it was, and that I'm behind these massive 5 in steel laced concrete something inforced doors.

"Wait a minute. I just did it again! I can't just look up to say what RC said. I'm not even supposed to know what he's planning...okay. Let's try this again:

[Real entry]"What was that?" I wonder, upon hearing some strange noise outside, while waiting for Nightmare to respond. "It sounded kind of like...a really small firework. Probably a flare. Well, it was close, I know where they are, and they should be hear any minute!" I state locking my fingers, and stretching them outwards for a few seconds. "That's assuming that they can get in. But, they wouldn't really be hunters if they couldn't." I reminded myself, and waited for the attack.[/Real entry]

(There. No mess ups in that one. Completely realistic...although, I seemed to of missed where that hole was--No! No! I didn't see anything...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next