New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)

Go down 
+8
zukoscrazyfangirl
SpazzyMcSpazz
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
radcat101
Alec
Velox
Nightmare13
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 pm

(Accepted. I might as well open this now. Also for anyone who wants to switch before we start say so before your first post, otherwise you'll have to do it while rping.)

Other names: Nightmare's Island. (Named it myself)
Of no relation to: Nim's Island.
Why is this of no relation: I would prefer not to provide an answer.
Time: I'll check the clock later.
Date: I dunno, a Tuesday?

I sit in my chamber, in the STRONGHOLD OF EEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL! Also known as Night's Crib, the Tower of Darkness, and Doom Castle. As I lie on the blankets of my bed I read. Studying. Preparing. Hatching my evil sch- "PEETA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I scream yelp like a man. I sit on my bed reading Catching Fire. (True story.) Then I sense it. Incompetence. I can smell him before I see him. He reeks of clumsiness. "Puck, you know not to disturb me while I'm reading. I can really get into this shit. I might even end up killing you if your not careful. Remember when I thought I was Ioerek Byrneson? You almost lost your jaw." I remind the imp standing before me. He is red in color, and wears a green vest and blue pants. I am displeased he is not wearing the flower for his head, and the red body suit I gave him so he may look like a pikmin. "Sire we are preparing the forces. We believe the hunters will attack at any time. We have prepared defenses around the palace." my slave reports, though I'm barely listening more just thinking about how much his lips move and how much air he's wasting by telling me this. It's really boring listening to him. Like seriously, I dare you to be in my place for a day and watch this little guy go on and on and on. It's a little funny sometimes. Puck realizes I'm not actually listening, and then I try my best to look like I am. He totally falls for it. "As usual you aren't listening, so I'm just going to go now and defend the stronghold." he says, but I'm to caught up in how awesome my powers of deception are. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. Puck disappears into a puff of smoke. Then I wish he was here, because I want a sunday... and ask him to prepare the purple pikmin for fire. They're the heaviest. They could take stuff down. I hit a button by my bed, and then several screens light up displaying my pets. My obedient little doggies. The Protectors. Feh, as if I need protecting. Still it might be fun to watch them fight the hunters. "Protectors. Take defensive positions around the stronghold. Fight them off and bring back their socks. It will be ideal for my victory quilt." I tell my team, quite seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 pm

It's been one of those days. One of those days when the coffee burns, as does my toast, not to mention my cereal.

See, I told you. One of those days.

The dual desert eagles, after fighting with me for multiple hours to disassemble, clean out the mud, and then re-assemble the weapons finally go back together the way that they should. All that for a false beacon in the middle of a swamp, a muddy cesspool filled with all sorts of scents that I'd prefer to forget. As you can probably guess, that angers me to no end.

Almost to the point that I show it.

The Bunker, or "STRONGHOLD OF EEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL" as you may like to call it (although I can't guess why you would) stands around 300 meters from my current position, chances are that he knows that my squad is here. Chances are, I want him too.

I murmur into my handheld radio. "This is RC. Squad, do you copy?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 am

Sam was waiting on top of a very precarious tree, his tiptoe balancing himself on no more than an inch of wood. He scouted the area and saw 2 pikmin, dancing and singing very happily around a campfire. Too bad they had to die. Suddenly, his radio began to fizzle. He picked it up with his free hand while the other was aiming his Winchester Rifle.

"This is SamaHamadich (this is his codename), I read you. By the way, can you please say over? Over." Sam muttered in his radio.

Sam took the shot, which took off one of the Pikmin's leaf and instantly killed it, the other one, shocked and hysterical ran away like a headless chicken, but failed and smashed head on into the tree. Sam spun around his Winchester to reload it and shot the embarassed Pikmin. Breakfast Time.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Ashley dared a step farther out on the ledge she stood on, trying to get a better look of Nightmare's fortress of whatever-new-word-he'd-conjured-up-this-time through the sniper she held. The entire forest around her was silent, and bare. This part of the island showed winter all year long, her ideal hang-out while hunting down other people like some kind of predator. Lost in her thoughts and focus on the 'doom tower', she wasn't even close to expecting another member's voice on the small radio clipped in her belt loop. She jumped, dropping the sniper and losing her balance. Well, no surprise there. Ashley wasn't even surprised when she felt forward, an inch out of reach of a tree branch. Just my friggin luck. She thought to herself. It wasn't too bad, free-falling. Tumbling down the side of the mountain she'd been on like an idiot? Not so fun.

The teen cursed loudly as she finally stopped, face first into the ground. "Ugh, great." She muttered in an annoyed tone, sitting up and reaching back for her radio, before pressing the button. "It's Ash, I've got you loud and clear." She said, reaching up to pull a dead leaf from her blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 pm

[[ I didn't even read your whole post, but I have to say this before I forget... My science teacher is suppose to be lending me his Catching Fire, but he says he didn't get it yet! D: And he pre-ordered it! D': Also I'd like to switch back to protectin., (lol) Also I'm kind of confused. Before I post do we post in first person or third? ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 pm

I hate my job. Getting bossed around by some eccentric man who sits in his tower and reads all day. As if the guard dragons aren't enough, I mean, you forget to walk fluffy one time, and you end up all cooked, like, really well done, and then you smell, kind of like when you have bacon for breakfast, and the whole house smells like bacon and stuff, and at first, it smells good, but then by the end of the day you feel like you need to powerwash the whole house down just so you won't feel greasy walking aroun you own house.

But then I like my job, kicking butt, super cool weapns, the rewards, having my own shack on the island instead of having a shared hut (thank you protection-workers union!) So I guess it's kind of bittersweet, like eating a really tastey choco-chip cookie but then getting molten chocolate all over the roof of your mouth. yeaaaaaaahhh.
oh right, walkie talkie call.

"Getting in position sir." I say into the walkie talkie clipped to my shirt.
I jump up into a little tree-fort. My battle plans, weapons, bag lunch, etc. are on the little table. The helicopter has not yet landed for my use on the helipad on the roof.
I kneel next to the window, watching for those insect hunters.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:53 pm

(Oh, alright. Sorry I won't ruin any of it for you. I finished it today, it was great. Smile You won't be disappointed unless you are a fan of Peeta and Katniss... like me... :'( The only real problem is that the ending is a little rushed. Also 3 and 24. Alright, you can be another protector. Smile Now I can have Nightmare's Angels! Plus Velox... cause he's a dude. I believe it's written in first person, but it's really up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm

[[ Aww... I like Katniss and Peeta! D: ]]

I have a life filled with danger, excitement, and burnt marshmallows. My job fit me pretty well. When I felt curious I explored. When I got hungry I'd get food. When I went to my shack I always found marshmallows on my counter.

By the way, the marshmallows had a habit of combusting into flames when I tried to cook them. That was just my luck.

Eventually I stopped cooking the marshmallows and ate them uncooked... and the roof of my mouth was spared many troubles. So now I was only experiencing danger and excitement when the enemy came around.

When I got the call from Nightmare I quickly replied with, "Right away!" I then reported to my post and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:23 pm

((I'm...not sure where I should have myself.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:13 am

Four days ago I made the second biggest mistake of my life. Today, I started suffering the consequences. My i-pod had been the first thing to die, followed by my cell phone, then my flashlight, and finally, my laptop. I could live a few days without food, without sleep, and without water as well. But without any kind of electronic equipment, well I probably wont even last eight hours if I don't get one of these things charged soon, I decided.

On the bright side it seemed that things were finally picking up now, I was sure to get a good story if things went as planned. People were already dead from what I could tell, Nightmare knew that the Hunters had arrived, and I had a notepad in one hand and a pen in the other. "This story would be mine." I remembered as a smirk came upon my face, my anticipation for the events to come building as I saw a girl fall down the mountainside. "I guess I should go prepare myself, only makes sense." I decided before quickly running back into my tent.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 pm

(( Magus, the hunters are taking positions around what is the headquarters of Nightmare13. I'd suggest you take a position based on whatever technique your character excels at, and prepare for an assault. ))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:23 pm

I looked up from the book I was reading and sheepishly stood.

"Right away sir," I response to Nightmare, a little weirded out by the fact we had to take the Hunter's socks. I mean what if they smell? Shrugging I get ready to defend the tower.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 pm

I nod in satisfaction at my group of protectors. They are loyal for reasons unbeknownst to me. I mean I would probably kill one of them if I got angry... or all of them. But that's only if I have a temper tantrum and need to squish some heads. "Good. Now I must go and see if the mechanics have finished my clockwork orange. I simply try one." I say, and jump out of bed and walk down the halls of my Doom Fortress. I find it a little funny that I call it a Doom Fortress. I haven't even used it for malevolent purposes yet. Perhaps I need a death ray for the attic? No that's too cliche. I find myself lost within a couple of minutes though, walking into the command room instead of the mechanic's room. I see Puck sigh as I enter. "You are the epitome of foolishness." I say to him as I enter the room with monitors displaying what my cameras show. I see the Hunters, all of them. I wait for their first move. "And you are the cause of the majority of my headaches." he replies. "Nightmares." I correct him. "I cause the majority of your nightmares." I continue. Puck just shakes his big fat stupid head. It looks like a football. I wonder if Puck plays either Stewie from family guy, or Arnold from hey Arnold. They both have football shaped heads. "How shall we take them out?" asks Puck. "You're asking me?" I return the question sarcastically. "We'll wait for a second. I have a nice plan from the mechanic's room cooked up for them Don't worry." I tell my foolish pixie servant. Puck simply shrugs his big fat stupid shoulders.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:24 pm

As time passes, I wait for the remainder of the squad to radio in. The snowfall causes my breath to wisp out, and form a thin steam in front of my eyes. I do my best to ignore the biting cold, and though my body is covered in a thick parka, and my head in a russian Ushanka (one I bought straight from the motherland, made of muskrat) I still feel the freezing air temperature.

I pat my pockets one last time to check if I have enough ammo. Thankfully, I do. My guns feel re-assuring at my waist, and my radio crackles to life in my right hand. Two of my squad have radioed in. Once the rest respond, we'll make the push.

I give myself a small smile, as I stare at the bunker through my binoculars. Although I wouldn't say it out loud (as fate has a bad habit of turning on you) I think we have a good chance.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:57 pm

I turn to my table, look at the layout of the island, areas ranging from snowy mountains to low marshlands, to the canals, to the death canyons, a very choice location for battle. If only I had a ferrari, then, and only then, this would be perfect. Oh well, I'm close enough. I pick up some binoculars and hang them around my neck, I grab the sniper, my favorite weapon, and aim it out the window.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:10 pm

{Just so you know, my character will be changing into a Hunter in the future. However, I have a fun idea that I didn't get to use in the Velox Hunt RP that you might like Nightmare. And for the record, I am not Bonsely...or whatever the heck that guy's name was...><!!!}

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going," I replied into the communicator built into my watch. I was enjoying from the view from the top of one of the east towers, despite the fact I was wearing my sunglassed and the lack of sunlight in the sky, but it's so freaking cold out here that I was glad to head inside to my post. I tugged on my long black trenchcoat, pushed the fedora on my head down slightly, and started walking. "Too bad I have to take orders from this dude," I griped, starting to rant.

"I mean, I know I volunteered to help this guy cuz he's being hunted and stuff, and I totally know what that feels like, but I wonder what he even did to get a price on his head? That poster thing just listed his name, last known whereabouts, and the price on his head (which I have to admit is pretty impressive. Although, it's no bag of cookies. And he's not wanted undead or colored)." I walked inside the moving doors (Man those are cool!), and started heading down a long, winding staircase made of dark gray stone.

"And what's with this place being called 'the tower of EEEEEEEEVIL'...or was it "tower?" Nyeh, this guy has so many names for this thing. He really reminds me of my brother." I then stopped descending, and paused for a bit at what I just said. I thought of the death of my brother, Dylan. No. He's still alive. The Death Note disappeared, along with his body. He's still out there somewhere, and I'll find him...

I finally reach the bottom of the staircase, and then wonder why I was never told of where the elevator was located at, or if there even was one. "I bet Dylan had one of those firefighter poles. He should get one of those installed," I muttered as I approached the humongous entrance of the castle. "Why did he have me guard the door? With my experience, I thought he'd make me his 'personal guard' or whatever, but he was all 'No! You shall guard the entrance to my Haven of Shadows. And don't you dare question my commands! My word is absolute. I WILL BE THE GOD OF THE NEW WORLD! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!' Tch! Whatever. I'm just glad he doesn't have a Death Note." I replied, and waited near the entrance for the Hunters to make their move.

{Note: People can call me "V" if they want to.}
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:57 pm

"Zach here, I read you." I responded over the radio. I took my position around what's his face's base, and waited. I grabbed my double-bladed lightsaber from behind my back and waited for the command to attack. Ah, I'm going to love crushing our enemy. I stared behind me at the monitor I knew was there, and smiled.

"What, are you expecting me to go into some long ramble like many of the others have? Hm, I do hope no one minds me breaking the fourth wall. Ah, but what's a parody RP without the fourth wall being broken? ....hey you, stop picking your nose! You with the glasses, stop laughing! Oh wait, that's me....wow, am I really that ugly? Damn Hey moron, why don't you invest in some contacts? Oh, you want a piece of me? Well come bring--"

All my gear seemed to disappear into thin air. I glared at the monitor.

"Ok, I'll stop making fun of us. Hmph, wouldn't be surprised if people reading this started think I have a multiple personality disorder. Or some type of disorder. Wait, why I am talking to myself?"

I stop as I notice my gear seems to have returned. Good, I had hoped that ugly guy would return them....and now they're gone again.

"Ok, I understand. No more making fun of us. Sheesh, can't take a little joke a character version of you makes about you?" I snap. A few moments later the gear returns again. Good. About time that....and I better keep my thoughts to myself.

"Ah, almost forgot my war paint." I muttered. After a quick moment, I apply it on. Good, now I look like the Joker. Perfect. Ah, I love looking like my all time favorite villain. Hehehe, a Joker wannabe with a lightsaber shall be a dangerous foe for Nightmare. I hope at any rate.

((I will laugh very hard if someone was actually picking their nose when my character says to stop that. I do hope no one minds me breaking the fourth wall.))
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:47 pm

I stood up, brushing the snow off my pants, before looking around. 3...2...1...

"Ah, hell!" I said, kicking the nearest tree and regretting it instantly with the jolt of pain it's stubborn bark sent. I hopped around on one leg for about a good 5 seconds before falling again. I was pretty much used to hitting the ground by now. Of course I had no idea where I was. And no thanks to that stupid tree. I reached back, pulling out my 9 mm, and held it up to fire at the tree a couple times. "Take that you dumb tree, bet you can't come over here and get me, can you?" I asked it, but got no response. Probably giving me the silent treatment. Whatever. Stupid tree.

As though it were offended by my thoughts, the snow that had bunched up on one of it's branches slipped off, landing on me, of course. I stood, shaking off the cold snow, before glaring at the tree. "Yea, well, I don't like you either. And by the by, I hope someone burns you down." I snapped coldly, before walking away muttering more things to myself.

"I wouldn't be lost if I didn't have the damn klutz factor." No, I'm not clumsy...The ground just has an unhealthy attraction to my face. I thought to myself, looking around. And then I saw it. A squirrel. It wasn't as mean and rabid as the other woodland creatures, politely leading me back on track to the Fortress of Doomsly Whatevers. It even offered me tea. But I don't really like tea, so I shot it too. Oh well.

I examined the fortress with calculating eyes from afar, figuring out how I might make a big entrance. ...Explosions? I grinned, looking down at the small radio and anticipating the moment it would signal the go. Nightmare, prepare your egotistical ***, 'cause you're going down in the flames. I thought, before falling on my face. Again. Big surprise there.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 am

I spot a girl at the bottom heading towards the castle, she's not one of my team.
"Hunter spotted, permission to fire, sir." She requested, steadying her gun on the window sill. I probably wont kill her, nah, it's much more fun to play with your prey first.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:08 am

((Guess I'll switch to 1st person XD))

After roasting the bodies of the 2 dead Pikmin, which were incredibly delicious and juicy, I packed some in my bag for rations. I had a very big bag, it contains about 400 pounds of useful gadgets and junk, but I hope that's not godmodding. I mean, if Goku could just pull out new moves from his @**, then should be God. I, cannot pull out new moves from my @**, but instead gadgets of sabotage and trickery. But anyways...

I heard a few shots fire off in the distance, followed by an angry murmur and soft crashes. I called on my radio:

"Ashley, is that you? Over." I asked politely on the radio.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:29 am

I lean back against the fallen log, and pull out my canteen. It has a caffeine blend that's supposed to heighten my senses, or something like that. The site I bought it from mainly deals with Private Military Companies (the ones with names like SpecOps, or Eagle Claw) and while their rates were high, their products were even higher in quality.

It tastes like a sort of supercharged honey going down, and it takes a little while for me to feel it working. The stuff is completely natural (nothing synthetic for me), and in around an hour, I'm going to start slowing down. I just hope that the battle's over by then.

"Well," I calmly say, pushing the flask back into my satchel, "Here's to victory!"

Smiling, I push myself up from the log. I slide on my synthetic gloves, button up my parka, and adjust my hat. Reaching down, I grab the bullhorn from beside the log. Clicking on the radio, I call into it. "Squad? I think it's time to begin."

I step out of the tree-line, and straight into the field of no-man's land that is between the forest, and Nightmare's base.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:06 am

I hear Monica come in on the radio asking if she can fire. Puck overhears and gives a sympathetic sigh. Yes, he should feel bad for me, having to deal with protectors. "I asked you to get into defensive position. This suggests I want you to defend. Now when an enemy comes into your sights trying to infiltrate the base that requires defending. So don't waste your freaking time calling me to ask me if you want me to have you defend! Just shoot it! Shoot it and kill it!" I tell my pet respectfully. I am a wonderful leader like that. Then before I can continue yelling at Monica, I see something on one of the screens. My face takes on an amused smirk. "Oh, well this should be fun." I say, spying Radcat. That son of a bitch (I feel bad cause your mother is a saint) who keeps trying to take me down. "Send some moblins to dispatch of him." I order Puck. Puck nods and presses a couple buttons. The screen goes to the launching area. Three moblins step into their circular pods. The pods roll into the base of the cannons Their landing positions are codded in. The canons lock on, and then fire. The three metal orbs fire towards Radcat. "Let the games begin, insects." I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:13 am

I roll my eyes.
"Sorry sir." I sigh. I aim my weapon, take the shop, shooting the corner of a branch over he head, it seemed she wasnt having too much good luck anyway. a branch to the head probably won't seem like much of an attack, I can keep my cover.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Ashley wasn't startled this time, looking from her work to the radio, as she had already been expecting it to go off soon. She unclipped it, holding down the button, "Yea, it's me, Sam." She said, realizing anyone else in the area had probably heard her encounter with the tree...As well as the unexpecting squirrel. "Got it, Radcat, and brace yourselves everyone."

At Radcat's signal she grinned, tucking the radio away and looking back to what she had originally been doing. The blonde held up two wires, silently counting down in her mind before bringing them together. Within the next few moments a long string of explosions went off all around the fortress. Not directly damaging it, but surely shaking it up as well as any powerful earthquake could have.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:37 pm

I guess you could say that this job is purely for eccentrics that like to run around with guns... And that is pretty much true! I thrive on chasing and catching. Of course every time you try to catch something, you have to have a gun. And for me, that just happens to be my favorite part.

Laura and I go way back. Yes, I named my friggin gun! Shut up about it already. Anyway, we go back to when I first started hunting. She got me my very first target, and has been with me ever since. I don't why, but sometimes, I swear she talks to me...

Well, my average day consists of getting up, putting on my gear, and heading out the door. But today, I am going hunting. Laura is held snugly in my arms, and my pack is bulging from my back. This will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next