New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)

Go down 
+8
zukoscrazyfangirl
SpazzyMcSpazz
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
radcat101
Alec
Velox
Nightmare13
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Puck was shocked at the various scenes unfolding before him. I remained calm, it was a little funny to watch their fighting. But still, I was tiring of this. Those foolish hunters, acting like they were in control. Assaulting my protectors, threatening them, and worst of all, converting them. It was time to make my move. "Puck, prepare for departure. I do believe that it's time to go to the HQ. This little detour has taken up enough of my time." I tell him. He is still in shock. But he starts to recover, and nods. "I'll tell you when to leave, I still have some tricks up my sleeve here, so I'll follow." I explain. Puck starts to object, but I give him a look and shuts his mouth. "Go." I order, and Puck runs off. I turn back to the monitors, and grab a headset as I walk closer. I sit down at a keyboard and begin typing, my fingers moving swiftly and typing at a rapid pace. (I wish!) The intercom goes on. "Hello my meddling intruders!" I say into the headset and my voice booms across the frozen wasteland. "You've had your fun, but now it's time that you realize who you're dealing with, and who's island you're on." I continue, a hint of annoyance in my voice. "You have come for me, not some grunts in between so I suggest you leave my pets alone and get out of here." there is a little more boredom in this phrase, than annoyance, because this is all too easy. A projection of the fight between Velox, Ash, and Radcat appears in the sky above the castle. "Either that or your leader dies." I say, and then two turrets unfold from the ceiling behind Radcat and Ash, there is a light click as the lock on, and load. Two sets of gatling style barrels are focused on both Ash, and Radcat. "I hope we understand each other. Let my protectors go, and I let you go." I explain simply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:29 pm

I pouted. I wasn't in a situation yet. That was both a good thing and bad thing. But the chances were that I might meet a hunter soon anyways.

Gribbing my sword I started down a hallway looking out for any of the hunters. With Nightmare's threat, I doubted I would find any and if I did they wouldn't attack me, but there was a chance they would ignore Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 pm

I landed nimbly in front of My team mate.
"Hello." I bow my head.
"Here. I figured I might earn my keep, these are all the detailed blueprints of the island. I took them in case i needed a good hiding space, but they work both ways now i guess." I told him.
"There's a lot of excape routes leading from the castle, they're all there." I threw the maps in front of him.
"Here's my walkie, it picks up frequencies all over the island." I threw that down too.
"If you want to search me you can."
I really dont care if they trust me or not, I just want the guy gone, I need to get on with my life.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm

OOC: Uh, okay. I have no idea where any one is, but okay.

Ryan decided to walk through the woods he was in. He looked randomly around, for anything. He found a device on the ground that looked like it could hold a hand, with a claw at the end and a chain connecting the two. "I wonder what this does," he said, putting it on his hand and pulling a switch on the inside. The claw burst off and pulled Ryan up to a tree, where it had hit and latched on to. "Sweet.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 pm

[[ Are these turrets as in weighted companion cube, Portal turrets? ^^" ]]

My eyebrow lifted. Suddenly I went into action. I pulled out a Japanese flag and stuck the pole in the ground where the girl's stomach would be. I then went into a kind of Captain Morgan pose with my leg on top of a snow bank and holding the flag pole. In a very loud way I yelled, "Long live Japan!" pointing my free hand into the air. Then the broadcast reaches my ears.

My glorious expression falls from my face as I hear the word pets. "I am no pet. ... I have no tail..." The only pet I could think of with no tail was a hermit crab, a snail, and a tarantula.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 pm

I couldn't help it. "So, a pet? Does he really think that little of you?" It was the perfect moment to plant a seed. The best way to get to Nightmare was to rip his little followers away from him. "Honestly, we aren't even called pets. That must be some relationship you all share..."
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm

"Crud." I exhaled sharply through my nose. I stared up at the ceiling.

"Well, that's that. I guess we get to try again later."

Reaching into my pocket, I drew out my radio. "Notice to all hunters. We're pulling out. Meet up with me out in North Field."

Flipping up my hand behind me, I gestured to Ash. "We're leaving." I ducked under the broken door-frame, and stepped out onto the frozen wasteland.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:23 pm

I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes. Stupid Nightmare, can't show his face and fight like a real man... I scoffed, waving an arm dismissively. "Yea, yea, I gotcha." I said to Radcat as he signaled our leave, before glaring over at the camera.

"I will be back." I stated, before following my leader out the door.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 pm

"What the--hey!" I cried out to the retreating hunters, but it was too late; they had already left. I turned towards the camera. "Nightmare, what's the idea! Things were getting interesting. Why'd you make them leave?!" I demanded.

{Henh. I'm watching Code Geass right now, and I put "Knightmare" instead of "Nightmare" at first. D}
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:19 pm

After dealing with the pesky hunters, it was time. I noticed Ash had a condescending air to her about me. It made me smirk. "Looks like the girl doesn't understand battle quite yet. She'll learn in time." I said to myself, and then turned to head out of the room. I touch a button on the headset, and I send out a radio command to my troops. "I'm sending over your aerial vehicles. Head for the boat out in the water. Puck will brief you there. Get out fast though. 3 minutes. 5 if I'm feeling kind." I order. Then I isolate the signal to Velox. "Well Velox, things are about to get even more interesting." I say with amusement in my voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

I heard Nightmare's order and smirked. So i would be getting some excitement after all. Noting that I was about seven minutes away from the boat I began to run. I might be able to get there if I hurried.

Slidding down two staircases, I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. Then I proceeded to run again. I was going to get there after all. Well maybe.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm

"I hope so..." I replied calmly, and with a great curiousity. Nightmare had sad that we had 3 minutes, but I had a good feeling that it was probably around half of that time. I heard the sound of an engine from outside the castle, and rushed outside.

I arrived just in time to see my Wolfen land on the snowy ground. The cockpit door slid back, and I jumped inside. I closed the door; buckled up; drank a bit of milk; and then blasted off towards the boat.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 am

I got outside and saw my air scooter (more impressive than it sounds) and hopped on. I kicked it into full speed and made my way towardsthe boat. I was not going to be late this time.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:55 pm

I grimaced down at the girl my gleeful mood gone. As I was about to say something I heard my walkie talkie go off. "Duty calls. Maybe if someone hears you before you freeze to death you'l get out. Bye." I smiled at the girl and turned. I walked to my base, gathered some things and ran to a secret spot in the woods. I beamed as I saw my precious X-Wing. I hopped in and made my way over the the meeting point.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Hm, how weird? Why would she just leave... There really wasn't all that much snow on top of me. I start to wriggle until my arms were- yes. I got it. I keep moving until I am half out of the snow. I have to get Laura and get to my radio. I have no other way of knowing what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5