New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)

Go down 
+8
zukoscrazyfangirl
SpazzyMcSpazz
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
radcat101
Alec
Velox
Nightmare13
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 pm

(Inspiration goes to Legory from ASN, for his RP "The Velox Hunt" my condolences go to Velox, for he was hunted... bravely.)

So, I was talking with Radcat about rping, and he told me that the most fun he had ever had while rping was in "The Velox Hunt." He said it was because all of the ideas were off the wall ape shit insane. So to recreate this great rping experience for Radcat101, and for all who want to join, I have decided to pass the hat, and take on the role of the hunted one, everybody's worst Nightmare, Nightmare13. The point of the rp, hunt me down. Why? Because I have a huge bounty on my head. Why do I have a huge bounty on my head? A better question, why the hell do you care? You are either hunting me or protecting me, trying to keep me from being captured. If the protecting team is larger try and keep it even. If it's me against all the members, so be it. I have hidden myself on the remote Island of "Hope" that holds a wide variety of terrains, from bogs, and forests, to scorching deserts and frozen wastelands. There might even be volcanoes! But there are some simple rules to follow.

No god modding
No Doctor Manhattaning. (Being godly in power) But you can pretty much pull off whatever stunt you want, from original to fanning it up and drawing the sword of your favorite character from whatever. Just remember, no over godliness.
You must be yourself. You are not a character just an exaggerated version of yourself. You can use your real name, or your username, but don't make something up.
Romance is fine, just remember that you are rping as yourself, however you act here can affect other members views. Don't go breaking another poor member's heart by telling them you were just acting. :'(
I will probably end up changing these around sometime so just remember, I can do that.
There is almost no character sheet other than, I am *name* I will be *protecting or hunting*
I'm gonna say that Radcat co owns. And I might not be on for a couple of days so I'll leave it up to him as to when you may begin. But don't just say you found and captured me while I'm not here, that's really uncool, and I probably won't have posted.
This is a LAID BACK rp. Try and keep the grammar good, but other than that I'm not demanding super in depth posts about how you feel about everything. It's just you, no need to fancy it up to the extreme, so be yourself. But don't have one liners either. I'm not asking for much, please just try and be more descriptive than. "I shoot at Nightmare13." Oh and please, Nightmare13 is my father, just call me Nightmare.

Alright so, I know this is a pretty sloppy intro, but enjoy it. Have fun. Bring in some mechs, cast some imminent doom spells, shoot lazors from your braincase, slice through mountains with butterknives, and have fun... again.

The Members:

Fanciest Man Alive: Nightmare13

My beloved pets protectors:
Velox, Toko/Charlie, ZCF/Monica.

The foolish insects hunters:
Lololol/Hannah, Spazzy/Angelica, Magus/Zach, Lucifa/Sam, HMZM/Ashley.

Not quite so foolish insects Others:
Alec

The MOST foolish insect Arch Nemesis/Hunter Leader: Radcat.

Last edited by Nightmare13 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:22 pm

I'm reserving without even reading the plot intro thing, just because this was based of the RP of when I was hunted...and, now to start reading what this RP is about. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 pm

XD Noted. Glad to have you Velox. Smile I think having a veteran huntee could be helpful. Razz
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:38 pm

Unless I'm the one doing the hunting. >D...nah! I'll probably be more of a Protector. Being the hunter for a change would be kind of interesting, but it's just not my style! (Well, maybe it is, but not when I'm being "myself." D)

Anyways, this will be fun! Kind of like old times, and I can use all of those ideas I had that I never got to use earlier. >)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am

Roleplaying as one's self....I have to reserve just because that idea is very interesting and i want to see how all of this plays out.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 am

I shall reserve my spot as the leader of the Hunters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 am

Both are noted, and as Radcat co owns, his sort of goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:50 pm

I am going to be Toko or Charlie....yeah I'll go with Toko and I will protect you Nightmare. XD
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:20 pm

We Rp as ourself? Sweet. I did this once and I can't remember the owner of the rp, but we were locked in a white room and had to get out... Can't remember who was in it either. xD
So I guess here's my... sheet?

I'm Hannah and I'll be protecting. ^^ Because IRL I wouldn't have the stomach to threaten anyone with a weapon of any kind... Okay butter knifes are an exception.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Well, I guess I'll be a hunter cause there are so many protectors. I was gonna be a protector D:...

Question, can we bring in anything we want? Like a weapon from something or did I misunderstand the one rule?

I'm Angellica (call me Annie if you want) and I'll be hunting. cause I don't really care... and violence is always fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:34 pm

I am Monica ((I know shocker right, I've been lily for like three years in RP world.)) and I'm a protector.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 pm

All are accepted, but I might need to ask that we lose a couple protectors. I can handle being an evil genius on my own if need be. And yeah you can use fan stuff, but I would try not to make the whole thing fandom. Bring some of your own original flavor to the rp as well. Also since everybody is giving out real names call me Nathaniel if you want. Never Nathan, and never Nate. But try and use Nightmare every once in a while. It sounds a lot more menacing. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:01 pm

I guess I'll switch to a hunter. lol. This should be comical.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Truth be told, I don't mind a few more protectors. I mean, if the freeman can go up against the entire combine in an H.E.V. suit and a crowbar, then i can do something similar.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Ah what the hell, I'll join. Emperor Overlord Supreme Dominator of All Man Kind Zach is reporting for duty as a hunter! Muwhahahaha....something tells me I am going to enjoy this. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Ok well my name is my username, so Alec is what I'll be called of course.
I'll probably try to stop other Hunters from succeeding in catching Nightmare while I try to get him myself if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm okay with a third party, as long as you don't need to break the second rule to accomplish fighting against the rest of us. Do you think that might be a problem Alec?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Oh I'm fine with that. If I'm playing as an extension of myself anyways then I probably wont use much in the realm of physical fighting anyways. Probably just a lot of lying, bargaining, switching between sides temporarily if it's necessary, and laying traps when possible.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:56 am

I am Sam and I like Ham and I will be a Scout Medic Soldier Sniper Spy Heavy Pyro Engineer Demoman Hunter. This idea sounds so cool! I always like Rping as myself for some reason.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 am

By the power invested in me, as the co-creator of this RP, Alec, Lucifa, and Magus are all accepted. And Lolx3's position change is duly noted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 pm

I didn't use my real name. Charlie is my middle name. XD
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:37 pm

I'll go with my middle name too, if that's alright. Ashley, cut it to Ash, and I'll be a Hunter.
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Accepted, HMZM.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 pm

OK, I have the member list up. I would love it if you take note of my special way of writing you all in. Smile Also, since Radcat thinks he can match the power of the legendary Gordon Freeman, I'm allowing anybody who is a hunter and who wanted to be a protector to come join the protectors, and revoke the equal numbers rule.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:30 pm

I want to join!

I want to be Ryan, and...hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)   Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Hunters. (Teen accepting)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next