New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution

Go down 
+4
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
almostinsane99
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Althea

"You're right, just don't let your doubts eat away at you while we're in the field and I'm sure that you'll make T.E. and R.R. proud." Althea reassured Raven calmly as she held her hands together. She could see Seth walking through the launch bay towards his Knightmare, her lips pursed together as she made sure to keep her mind onto the current conversation.

"I guess that's almost everyone then..." She told herself and Raven as well.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 pm

((Accepted Velox. I've also made a few slight changes to my character Raven's personality and her Frame's special ability. Here's my new character:))

Username: Magus1108
Name: Kain Mu
Nation and Side: The British Isles, United Federation of Nations
Special Pilot?: No
Geass: None
Appearance: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:AzraelMuruta.jpg
Personality: Kain is a cold and manipulative person.
History: Kain is a successful businessman in the UFN. He was born in the British Isles to a wealthy family, whom he inherited much of his money from. Not much else is known about him.
Rank if in military: None
Other:

T.E.

"Yes, perhaps it is his time to disappear. Such a shame, really. Zero was once a great figure in the history of the world. To be reduced to what he is now...is a tragedy. I have a feeling the Zero that killed the Demon King would never approve of what the current and past Zeros have done. I just hope that the good Zero did will outweigh the evil he has done. Only time will tell, though." T.E. said. The door to the bridge opened and a young woman walked over to the both of them.

"Here is the report you requested, sir." the girl stated, handing T.E. a file. The immortal nodded in thanks to her. Besides her blue hair (most likely dyed that way), the girl looked otherwise normal. Except of course, she was the spitting image of a long dead woman known as Shirley Fenette.

"Ah, I do believe you haven't meet her before R.R. You were busy at the time, so I conducted her interview alone. This is Ensign Shirley Monroe. She just recently joined the Guardians. Thank you for the report, Ensign." T.E. thanked.

"It was my pleasure sir. Do either of you require anything else?" Shirley asked cheerfully.

Zero

"Good. Now, you must never back out of this command no matter what. Things are going to change very soon, Shiro. Things beyond my control. Shiro Miazwa, I order you this: should I ever commit a traitorous act to Japan, or suggest anything traitorous you are to kill me. No matter what I say after this meeting, you are to never back out of this order. Do you understand?" Zero asked, gazing intently at the agent.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:05 pm

"If worse comes to worse, the Japanese and the Americans can always kill each other," John suggested to Diana with a grin.
Alexia smirked. She was rather flattered to be considered for this organization. Still, she hated to be ordered around. She spoke, "How much freedom will I have in your organization?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm

R.R.

"Shirley," R.R. muttered, taking in her appearance. "A pleasure to meet you. I don't require anything now, aside from the rest of our pilots gathering together, though I'm not sure you can do anything to help with that."

Shiro Mizawa

"Lord Zero," Shiro said. "What you're asking, it's the highest of all treason. I and my family have been loyal to you for generations, and would never have defied you, let alone try to have you killed." He closed his eyes for a moment, and said, "but if the time comes, and you show signs of betraying Japan, I, Shiro Mizawa, will fufill your command, and execute you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Username: almostinsane
Name: Aiko McArthur
Nation and Side: British Isles, UFN
Special Pilot?: No
Geass: None
Appearance: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/i/2009/164/e/f/__The_Secretary___by_Val_Hasseth.jpg (except for the the claw of course)
Personality: Aiko is completely loyal to Kain Mu and very intelligent. She is often planning something or other. She prides herself on being very efficient at what she does.
History: Aiko is the assistant of a successful businessman, Kain Mu. She is involved in most of his business ventures and often keeps them to herself and does her best, even if she doesn't agree with some ventures.
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 pm

((Accepted AI. But you put male instead of female.))

T.E.

"I do not require anything else at the moment, Miss Monroe. You are dismissed." T.E. said with a wave of his hand. Shirley nodded politely. She gave them a salute and left the bridge.

"Hm...she looks exactly like her, wouldn't you say R.R.? Curious, very curious." T.E. murmered.

Zero

"Excellent. That is all I ask, Shiro. I thank you for your deep commitment. That is all for now. You are dismissed." Zero granted. The door opened for Shiro at the end of the room. The God-Emperor activated his comm system and contacted his secretary.

"Contact General Noriyoto. I wish to speak with him." he informed. The secretary gave a quick answer and cut the connection to contact him.

Alexander

"Oh, much freedom Alexia. Ragnarok grants much freedom to its members. You are free to pursue whatever assignments you deem important to the safety of the organization and the Union. You are required to do whatever missions I give you in Ragnarok, though. Do you have any more questions?" Alexander asked. That was a common question asked among the candidates, so he was well prepared for it.

Diana Retsih

"Yes, we do always have that hope. The Japanese and the Americans are already duking it out in the Pacific. Maybe we'll get lucky enough so that one side accidentally uses FLEIA, which would end up with both enemy capitals eventually being destroyed." Diana replied with some hope. She gave another sigh. It was unlikely that would ever happen, though. All three nations had signed an agreement to never use FLEIA in battle. They all knew that just one side using FLEIA would cause the others to use it, which more likely than not would result in their mutual destruction.

Kai Mu

"Tell me Aiko, have you ever heard of the Guardians of Justice?" Kain suddenly asked his assistant. Currently he was in the living room of his mansion in Britain, arranging a chess board. Beside it was a small map of the world.

((Alec, you made a character that served under Alexia right? I think you did. You're welcome to post with him now. He could be eaves-dropping on the conversation. Also I've decided to move the ship the Guardians use [which shall be known as the Nunnally from this point on] from space to the ocean, the Atlantic right now. I decided that would be a more better location, since the Frames would need to be resupplied.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:52 pm

(Sorry. Force of habit.)
Alexia grinned darkly, "Only one. Is there any objection to my using prisoners that have lost their usefulness for my experiments?"
Aiko shook her head, "No, I have not. Who are they? Some terrorist group?"*
John wished he could tell Diana about the Guardians of Justice, but he resigned himself to only saying, "Something will come up. Evil never wins."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 am

Duncan Ingvar

"Of course the old hag wouldn't want to give that option up now would she." General Ingvar mentally snarked to himself as he rolled his eyes at Alexia's request. The General had been sitting behind General Marz bookcase where a small passage that exited from her office was. Duncan was supposed to be giving Alexia some papers about information they had intercepted from the UFN recently. But just before he opened the bookcase door to get into the room, Alexander Relmmih had entered the room. Of course Duncan wasn't about to give up the opportunity to gain information on both Alexander and General Marz, and thus he had stayed and waited in silence.

But now Duncan grew bored as all that was going on was questions that would most likely all have yes to their answer, but Duncan still waited as he couldn't leave until after Alexia had received the papers.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 am

Ikkada sat at his desk looking at a map of the world on his computer. If we can just beat the American forces here, we can focus a massive invasion on Europe's countries in Africa and cause them to retreat. Then, once we reclaim our fallen nations of Asia, we will be able to conquer the Federation. The General inhaled, drank some tea, and then slowly exhaled. But, the Americans won't be defeated so easily. And Europe is steadily gaining more territory. How will we be able to--

Ikkada's thoughts were interrupted by an incoming call on the comm system. "General Noriyoto" he answered pushing a button. "General Notiyoto, Lord Zero would like to speak with you." the secretary replied. "Lord Zero? Please put him on screen right away." the General told her, activating the screen.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Zero

The image of God-Emperor Zero appeared on Ikkada Noriyoto's screen. His masked eyes studied the general for a moment before speaking. "General Noriyoto. It is a pleasure to see you again. If it is alright with you General, I am going to reassign a unit and their commander to be under your control. Admiral Minato, who commands that unit among others, won't be...needing them much longer. Thus I am reassigning all her units to other generals and admirals. I will have their files transferred over to you shortly. Do you have any questions about this, or anything else?" Zero asked.

Alexander Relmmih

"Of course not, Miss Marz. You are free to do whatever you wish with them. Mr. Ingvar, you are free to come into the room now." Alexander said. He had known General Ingvar had been there the entire time, actually. In fact, he wanted to talk with Ingvar when the time was right.

Kain Mu

"Oh, they are no mere terrorist organization. Officially, they do not exist yet. Unofficially, they've been in the making for decades. You'll see them soon enough, Aiko. If I'm right that man will make his appearance today." Kain said. He started to move his chess pieces onto the world map, which was separated into grids. A knight was placed on the country of Sudan. He placed a few more pieces nearby on the map.

"If I'm right, you'll make your move in one of three places. Now, exactly where is the question..." Kain muttered.

Diana Retsih

"I do hope you're right, John." Diana said with sigh.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Alexia frowned. She had no use for subordinates that spied on her. She'd have to make sure this didn't happen again.
Aiko nodded and studied the map intently. She spoke, "What type of organization are they? What are their goals?"
John grinned, "That's the spirit, ma'am."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Ikkada arched an eyebrow at Zero's announcement. "It is perfectly fine with me." the General first stated, knowing that he didn't really have much choice in the matter anyways. "But if I may inquire, Lord Zero, exactly why is it that Admiral Minato won't be needing them anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 pm

General Ingvar

Duncan sighed loudly before opening the hidden door and walking into General Marz's office. "Sir. Mam." Duncan said as he saluted Alexander before turning to look at Alexia and Saluting her as well. "We've intercepted a message from the UFN." He informed her before tossing the papers onto his boss' desk.

"Apparently we have an old UFN experiment living in America. He made contact with his Father a few weeks ago and the man traced the call to New York. Apparently the boy's a very valuable experiment that the Federation had been working on almost a decade ago, but he escaped along with another of their test subjects. General Fiametta, the boy's father, wants the Federation to send a team to New York so they can retrieve his son. Unfortunately we're not sure whether or not that plan has passed and is going to happen as of now." Duncan explained as he stood still besides Sir Relmmih and waited for Alexia's orders.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Alexia spoke calmly, "You will find out where the experiment lives and arrest him. It must be swift and stealthily done. He must not know what's happening until it's too late. Send in the best teams in that region of the Nation."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:49 am

"Of course Mam." Duncan replied before saluting her again and then walking out of the room through the secret passage and then shutting the bookcase behind him. The General pulled out a small phone from his pocket and speed dialed the special team he already had set in at the Union's northeastern base. "Yes this is General Ingvar, yes, I want you to go through with the plan. Make sure no one else sees you, and don't kill the target." Duncan ordered before pausing as he heard the team leader's questions.

"Well you can use the picture as a reference, but we know that it's at least seven years old so don't be surprised if he's changed his appearance. Also remember that he's probably hiding his Portuguese accent so don't be surprised if he sounds like a local to the state. Move out then." Duncan ordered before finishing the call and putting the phone back into his pocket.

The General sighed as he looked back down the hall and wondered what Marz and Sir Relmmih were speaking about at this moment, but he didn't move to go back to the room. It wasn't his place and he had no good excuse to do something like that. "Back to the call centers I guess." He muttered to himself before he turned around and continued on his way out of the passage.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:47 pm

((It turns out we may not have a fifth pilot after all. So, in the event that person won't join, I'll go ahead and start the mission.))

Zero

"Because General, Admiral Minato doesn't exist. There are no records of her existence. Rather curious, wouldn't you say?" Zero asked. Whenever someone high up in the JIS committed treason, they were always found and executed. However, it did not stop there. All records of their existence were wiped out, so the Japanese could say they had never been betrayed by one of their own. If people were smart, they no longer talked about that person once it was known they were....erased.

Kain Mu

"Now why would I spoil the fun on that Aiko? You'll see them soon enough. Turn on the tv, please. I'd like to be aware when they make their move." Kain said.

Alexander

"I believe that's all the time I have for questions, Miss Marz. I must leave for now. You're not in Ragnarok just yet, so you know. To judge candidates, we send agents to observe them in the field. I will be the agent. Once I have watched you for a certain amount of time, I will judge whether or not you can join. Goodday, Miss Marz." Alexander left. He gave her salute and walked out of the room.

T.E.

T.E. activated the intercom in the hanger bay. "All pilots, get inside your machines if you haven't already. We'll be attaching the Boosters to the Frames very soon, along with surfacing for the launch. This is it. Our mission to eliminate war begins today. The Guardians are dependent on your success in the battlefield. Do your best, pilots. May God watch over you and keep you safe during this time. Care to say any words, R.R.?" T.E. asked.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Daniri paused at her door, for just a hesitant moment she considered skipping out on rest again to watch them leave. After all that, it really was a shame not to see them in motion. The red-head sighed, almost feeling the need to laugh at herself, but sustaining it as she turned the knob and walked in, closing the door behind her. Nonsense, you can just get a review later. She set her things down, before falling onto the twin bed, not bothering to change into more suitable sleep wear before she drifted into another world.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:00 pm

R.R.

"Yes, T.E. My fellow Guardians, for years we have worked long and hard on our plans, our plans for peace. Years spent toiling on making the best knightmare frames and finding the best people to join us, and though we are still small, as we succeed in our endeavors, we shall have more recruits who share our ideals. With this mission, we shall see the fruits of our labor bloom, but it is only the beginning. I thank all of you for putting in your best work in the Guardians of Justice, and hope that you will continue to do so in the future. It is only because of you that we will succeed. I wish the best of luck to you pilots, I know you'll make everyone here proud."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Aiko sighed in annoyance. Sometimes, her employer was vague just to annoy her. She turned on the TV and changed the channel to a news station.
Alexia saluted back and watched the man leave. She'd have to impress him to get into Ragnarok. the position would provide her with many opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:54 pm

General Noriyoto hesitated for just a moment before answering. "Yes. That is rather bizarre. In any case, I will take good care of her old unit, and lead them well into serving our glorious empire." Ikkada stated.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:03 am

Zero

"Good Ikkada. You will be going into the field soon enough. Do you have any questions, or requests?" Zero asked. General Noriyoto was a competent leader, and would be useful in the near future. Yes, very useful.

Things were going to change, and fast. They had forced him to play his hand earlier than expected, but it would not be too much trouble.

T.E. and Raven Kagato

"Do us proud, pilots. To make our world a more purer and better place, we are counting on you. We all wish you luck in your endeavor. This is T.E. and R.R., signing off." T.E. cut off the transmission. He turned to the helmsman.

"Take us to the surface."

The young lad nodded and preceded to take the Nunnally up. A slight rush was felt as the ship raced toward the surface.

An alarm was heard in the hanger bay. Raven ran toward her Frame and got in it. The hatch closed in front of her and the machine began to activate.

"Attaching Boosters to the Knightmare Frames."

Two large engines were attached to the back of the Arthur. The Boosters helped to take the Frames to their location at a much faster rate then with regular built in engines. What could have taken a day to reach Sudan would take an hour at best.

"Restraint being applied. Please do not move."

Two metal straps went over Raven's torso, forming an X. The restraints were so that the pilot didn't go splat during high-speed maneuvers, or other such cases. They kept the pilot in place in the case of a sudden change in the Frame's movement.

"System check authorized. Knightmare Arthur is showing normal signs. Sakuradite is at normal levels. Weapons have enough ammo. Shields are fully charged. Arthur's sword is fully functional. All systems seem normal. System check cleared."

Raven could feel the ship break through the water. They had resurfaced.

"Resurfacing complete. Opening hanger bay doors. No enemy forces are detected in the nearby vicinity. All systems are a go. Arthur, ready for launch. Good luck guys. Godspeed, and go!"

"Arthur, launching now!" Raven shouted. The catapult system raced her machine forward and the Frame launched successfully. Raven quickly activated the Booster and headed toward Sudan.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 pm

{Henh. The "go splat" was my term. D}

General Ikkada

"Actually, I do." Ikkada stated. "Lord Zero, I would like to know if the weapon upgrades for my fleet have been completed, including the special weapon for my Frame."

Seth Ferguson

Seth sighed. "This is it!" he stated before rushing into the cockpit of his Knightmare. The hatch closed, and the sequence initiated.

"Attaching Boosters to Knightmare Frames."

The rockets attached to Talaria's back. Even though the Knightmare had extra propulsion and speed than other Knightmares, the boosters saved energy and were much faster than the machine's usual velocity.

"Restraints being applied. Please do not move."

The metal straps crossed Seth's body, and then metal padded harness went over them. The extra restraints were built especially for Talaria's enhanced mobility and speed.

System check authorized. Knightmare Talaria is showing normal signs. All propulsion systems at maximum efficiency. Weapons have enough ammo. Shields are fully charged. Heatrush mode fully operational. All systems seem normal. System check cleared."

It's about time. Zeth thought as the Nunnally emerged from the ocean's depths.

"Resurfacing complete. Opening hanger bay doors. No enemy forces are detected in the nearby vicinity. All systems are a go. Talaria, ready for launch. Good luck guys. Godspeed, and go!"

"Talaria, lauching!" Seth shouted before the catapult system ejected the Knightmare into the sky. Seth punched the Boosters, and followed the Arthur towards Sudan.

{My "/" key doesn't seem to be working as well, so I'm sorry if I mess something up.}

Last edited by Velox on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:23 pm

"....Sophranius launching." Althea declared calmly as her Knightmare quickly launched out into the sky. Althea exhaled for a second as she allowed the Sophranius to fall for a few seconds before she turned on the Boosters and changed course for the Sudan. "Here we go...." She muttered to herself as the slight nervousness she had felt left her.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Manna had quickly hopped in her Knightmare and had prepared for launch, her heart racing the whole time.

"Attaching Boosters to the Knightmare Frames."

She felt a slight movement as the boosters were attached. A grin spread over her face.

"Restraint being applied. Please do not move."

As the restraints were applied she suddenly felt sure that their mission would be successful.

"System check authorized. Knightmare Orion is showing normal signs. Sakuradite is at normal levels. Weapons have enough ammo. Shields are fully charged. Orion's disk pack is fully functional. All systems seem normal. System check cleared."

'Good now let's get going!' Manna thought impatiently.

"Resurfacing complete. Opening hanger bay doors. No enemy forces are detected in the nearby vicinity. All systems are a go. Orion, ready for launch. Good luck guys. Godspeed, and go!"

"Orion launching!" She yelled excitedly as they sped toward Sudan. Quickly she followed the already launched Knightmares.

~*~

Karma lifted an eyebrow at Umar. "The Cedars?" Her face smoothed a bit. "I don't know... it is awfully expensive. I wouldn't want you wasting your money..." She didn't want him to end up like her, with just enough money coming in to get food and clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Umar lightly placed his hand on Karma's left shoulder and smiled at her. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." He tried to reassure his friend before glancing down the street and mentally noting that there was an elevator off the side of the street that would take them to the upper pathways of the city.

The Mechanic sighed as he looked back at karma and gave her a weak smile. "Besides, I need to....tell you something. And it's important too." He informed her as the light-hearted aura he almost always usually had around him left for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next