New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana Empty
PostSubject: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 pm

It has been two years since Xana was destroyed and the Supercomputer shut down. Since then, life at Kadic has continued normally. Ulrich, Odd, Aelita, and Jeremie have entered their Sophomore year at Kadic (assumed that they were in 8th grade in the series since Yumi was in 9th) and Yumi, her Junior year. The gang has steadfastly avoided the Factory even as new problems are being dealt with in their lives, most notably Ulrich's troubled relationship with his father. Xana, however, is not gone as they believe.

Before the faithful day Jeremie unleashed the multi-agent program, Xana saved a copy of himself in a super-computer before cutting it off from the internet and any network it might have been part of, leaving a timer for its release should he be somehow defeated. Now, after two years, Xana has awoken, gathered information on the world and his enemies, and is ready to strike...

Rules
1. Keep cursing realistic.
2. No god-modding or Mary-Sues.
3. Rated T-M
4. To join, say "Xana should have had more screen-time".

Canons
Ulrich Stern: TokoToTheEnd
Yumi Ishiyama: Magus1108
Odd Della Robbia: TokoToTheEnd
Aelita "Stone": zukoscrazyfangirl
Jeremie Belpois: almostinsane99
Sissi Delmas:
Jim Morales: Magus1108
Xana: Magus1108
William Dunbar: TokoToTheEnd

Character Profile

Name:
Appearance:
Lyoko Form?:
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Hm. I thought Odd would be more your style.

I claim Xana, Jim, and Yumi. Oh, and Xana should have more screen time. He deserves it. We never even say what he might look like!

And does Yumi's parents have to get a divorce? They seemed like a happy-ish couple to me.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Reserving. And, well, I don't know. I saw a couple of episodes where they were at odds and wikipedia says that their rocky marriage was a theme for Yumi's character. Will erase that if you'd like.

And I always liked Jeremie. Plus I thought I should try something different.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 pm

I think it would be needlessly cruel for Yumi's parents to get a divorce. She does have a little brother, after all. However, it'd be a different matter for Ulrich or Odd's parents. We haven't even seen the latter, I think.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Okay. Put down Ulrich's troubled relationship with his father instead.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Reserving Aelita please, she and Yumi were always my favorites.

Xana should have more screen time.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Alright then. Smile
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:42 am

I'll take Ulrich and Odd. And could I have William? I loved him to death.

"Xana should have had more screen-time".
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Alright then. Reserving. Smile

Now to listen to the Lyoko opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J03nwJxwqc&NR=1
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:13 pm

are there aloud to be OC's because I was thinking of a character that seemed really cool, that would be like a human incarnation of xana or something.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm

There can be OC's. But if there are characters like your xana-human, please explain them to me over PM before posting them.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Name: Jeremie Belpois
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/050/5/5/CL____Jeremie_revamp_by_resembles.png
Lyoko Form?: None
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: None
Personality: Jeremie is extremely intelligent, at least when it comes to science and technology. Because of his earlier handling of the supercomputer, Jeremie probably doesn't need to take anymore classes in computers. He also cares deeply for his friend and has some insecurities about losing the, especially Aelita, but this has faded over the years. Though he is awkward and pretty much the definition of a nerd, he has gotten better at socializing, though he still easily falls prey to Aelita's charms.
History: Jeremie was the first to discover Aelita and Lyoko. Because of his natural talents, Jeremie rarely went into Lyoko with his friends to protect Aelita. However, he was instrumental in their success through operating the supercomputer and guiding them, materializing Aelita, and finally writing the program that destroyed Xana. Since Xana's defeat, he has gotten together with Aelita and enjoys living a normal life with his friends. The days of overworking are over, or so he thinks.
Other:

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Name: Yumi Ishiyama
Appearance: http://img.codelyoko.fr/galeries/82_memoire_blanche/Memoire_blanche_063.jpg
Lyoko Form?: http://codelyoko.wikia.com/wiki/File:Yu_pose.jpg
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: A fan-based weapon, and some mental abilities.
Personality: Yumi is a nice and kind girl, though she can be a bit stubborn at times. She's especially close with her friends, and has gotten closest to Aelita and Ulrich, the latter of whom she was started dating. Yumi also does her best to be nice to other students, even Sissie, now that she and her friends have started to make an effort to be nicer to the principal's daughter.
History: Yumi has been going to Kadiac Academy for several years now, and since the first discovery of Lyoko, has been good friends with Jeremie, Odd, Aelita, and Ulrich. She helped her friends fight Xana, and was very happy when they finally succeeded, even when it cost them the life of Franz Hopper. Yumi has been dating Ulrich for over a year now, and is rather happy about their growing relationship.
Other:

Name: Jim Morales
Appearance: http://codelyoko.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jim_in_Season_4.jpg
Lyoko Form?: None
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: None
Personality: Jim can be a bit harsh at times, and is a stickler for the rules. He follows them strictly, and believes all students should. He does his best to work his students hard, so they can always be at their best, though he may go too far sometimes. He does have the kids best interests at heart, though.
History: Jim has been teaching at Kadiac Academy for nearly twenty years now. He loves his job, and would do nothing to jeopardize it, if he can help it. Jim has always been suspicious of Jeremie and his friends, when they first started to fight against Xana, and always sought to reveal what they were really doing. Jim has ended up seeing strange things, over the years, but he's never found definitive proof. And since Jeremie and the others stopped their strange activities, Jim has gotten on their case less over the year. However, strange memories have started to resurface. Memories of things Jim shouldn't even remember...
Other: Jim has also, in the past few months, started to secretly date Ms. Hertz (the science teacher. Anyone want to take her?)

Name: Xana
Appearance: Unknown
Lyoko Form?: Unknown
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: Can create monsters, and interfere in many ways with the real world.
Personality: Xana is a seemingly cruel and evil entity, and is a rather smart thing. However, he is not just some average villain. He knows when to work with his enemies when it befits him, though that has rarely happened. Aside from causing chaos in the real world, his true goals remain unknown.
History: Much of the history of Xana is unknown. His origins remain undiscovered, and it is not known if he has always existed in some form, or was created alongside Lyoko. For a time, however, he did fight against Aelita and her allies in the real world. He lost in the end, but Xana has now resurfaced once more.
Other:

Here are my profiles for my characters. I'll try to finish them tomorrow.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:17 am

Name: Ulrich Stern
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/ulrich/coshercat94/Ulrich2.gif
Lyoko Form?: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/?action=view&current=712786Ulrich_Stern-1-.jpg
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: Sabre/Super Sprint/Triplicate/Triangulate
Personality: Ulrich doesn't say much about his personal life and is evasive when someone asks him about himself or his family. He seems to have trouble opening up to people and hides his feelings in order to use them all the more explosively in action. Whenever someone is in danger, his feelings appear very quickly. Ulrich has vertigo, which is a chemical disorder that causes dizziness. He shows signs of it when attempting to climb a rock wall, which reveals the condition to his friends. He also tries to please his parents. Now Ulrich is a little more open, but mainly to his friends.
History: Ulrich was a member of Team Lyoko and a student at Kadic Academy. He helped fight against XANA and was happy when they defeated it. Ulrich is now dating Yumi and is having problems with his father.
Other: Ulrich also knows martial arts (Pencak Silat) and is good with a sword outside Lyoko

Name: William Dunbar
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/william%20dunbar/shippoforever/william/Codelyokoepisode94French_0021.jpg
Lyoko Form?: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/?action=view&current=347px-William23.jpg
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: Zweihander/Super Smoke/Far Sight
Personality: William's personality is that of a romantic and bit overconfident. He has also shown to be quite stubborn and has no problem expressing his own feelings. William, due to his brash nature, might sometimes harm others without meaning to. William might suffer from inner low self-confidence, but if this is so, he constantly wants to regret this and best his schoolmates. But after XANA was destoryed, William became a little more reserved and less brash.
History: William came into Kadic Academy later than the other members of Team Lyoko. Upon meeting them he gained a crush on Yumi and told Ulrich that if he didn't do anything about his feelings that he (William) would. Eventually William joined Team Lyoko, but during his first mission in Lyoko William fought against the Scyphozoa wanting to prove himself as a warrior. Instead William was taken over by XANA. For some time William was used by XANA to fight the others, until he was eventually freed. Although he did not join XANA willingly, the others did not trust him and William eventually cut himself off from them. Now he is on polite terms with Team Lyoko and he wants to find a way to gain back their friendship and trust.
Other:

Name: Odd Della Robbia
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/?action=view&current=488px-Odd_in_Season_4.jpg
Lyoko Form?: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/?action=view&current=323px-Odd9.jpg
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: Laser Arrows/Shield/Cat Run/Teleportation
Personality: Odd is Ulrich's best friend, and shares a dorm with him at Kadic. He is a member of the eighth grade, but does not do well due to the fact he spends most of the time in class drawing pictures of Kiwi when he should be taking notes. His pictures are very detailed, however, and he puts a lot of work into them. He enjoys folding his tests into paper cranes, which Jim then collects. He knows various fighting techniques like boxing (how he learned them is not made clear. He performed this in episode "Franz Hopper"), and has the knowledge of the stereotypical prankster, as demonstrated in Satellite when he pick locks a cabinet to get his cell phone back. He is also good at performing music. He is shown to be able to eat large quantities of food, even eating food off the trays of his friends. Ulrich has even commented that he has more than one stomach. Despite his rather large appetite, he maintains his "svelte" body through his metabolism. Because of his high metabolism and sky-high energy levels, many people call him "scrawny"; this is met with the line "I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!". Although Odd has been able to get dates with many girls, the relationships usually end as sour as a lemon. By the end of his 8th grade year, his bad reputation had finally circulated and he is now unable to get a date with anyone. He is very fluent in Italian, but he is also capable of speaking Japanese and Chinese.
History: Odd was a member of Team Lyoko and a student at Kadic Academy. He helped fight against XANA and let Alieta pose as his cousin. He now just hangs out with his friends and trying to get dates. He also has a pet dog Kiwi that he hids inside his and Ulrich's dormroom.
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Sorry for the double post, but is it ok if William still retains some of this powers that he had when he was under XANA's control?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 pm

(A few. Just make sure he isn't overpowered. He should be equal to the other Lyoko warriors.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 am

(Awesome. I really just wanted Super Smoke and Far Sight)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Name: Patrick Belpois
Appearance: http://editthis.info/images/code_wiki/5/5a/Patrick_Belpois.jpg
Lyoko Form?:
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities:
Personality: Patrick is the complete opposite of Jeremie. Namely, he's cool, athletic, a sports fan, a gamer, and confident in himself. Despite this, he does try to get along with his cousin, though he can't resist teasing him about Aelita.
History: Patrick grew up in a normal enough family. Like his father, he became very active in sports and when he transferred to Kadic, he likes to rival Ulrich at Soccer, though he never takes it too seriously.
Other:

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 am

I've finally finished my claimed characters.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Awesome. Now all wee need is for Toko to finish with Odd and ZCF to finish with Aelita.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Name: Aelita Schaeffer
Appearance: http://images.absoluteanime.com/code_lyoko/aelita.jpg
Lyoko Form?: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/R8CrrKZSNrQ/0.jpg
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: can control the supercomputer in the event Jeremy cannot. Shoes with energy wings, energy balls, wings.
Personality/history: is the youngest girl in the group and the more naive one of the five, having had comparatively less experience with the real world than her friends. She is thought to be an A.I. within Lyoko for the first two seasons. She is the daughter of Franz and Anthea Hopper, who designed both the supercomputer and Xana. She manages to settle into her new life by the start of the third season, making more jokes and generally displaying less naivety, and more reflected in her combat skills. Aelita is also capable of running the supercomputer in the event that Jeremy cannot. In the show it displays that she has feelings for Jeremy, but also has some affections for Odd. On Earth, her full name is Aelita Stones. In "Wrong Exposure" it is revealed that Aelita's true last name is Schaeffer, but that her father had changed it to Hopper, her mother's maiden name, to make a fresh start. Aelita's mother, Anthea, disappeared when she was young.
Other:

((Aelita's personality courtesy of the Lyoko wikipedia page, because I haven't seen the show in years.))

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Finished!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Hm. ZCF, I do believe that Aelita is a few years older than thirteen, I think. As far as I know, at least. And it's been...a year since Xana died? Yeah, I think she'd at least be fifteen, minimum.

Just saying. Hope I'm not nitpicking or anything.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Accepted. Just a few errors, though. At 15, Odd should be in about 10th grade as this takes place two years after the show. That means that Aelita should be around 15, ZCF.

Is everyone ready to start?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:09 pm

In the wikipedia page it said that she was 13 in 9th grade because she skipped a grade, I frogot to add a year, sorry. I'll fix it right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next