New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution

Go down 
+4
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
almostinsane99
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 pm

"I guess so." Karma returned Umar's smile. She looked down at the fish once more, wondering what it would be like to swim in the ocean your whole life. "Wouldn't it be cool if we could be in the fish's place? We could swim down to the ocean floor and see things no one has ever seen before."

~*~

Manna hit the floor hard. As she heard Raven's coughing slow down she sat up and rubbed the goose egg forming on the back of her head. "You alright now?" she asked warily.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Seth Ferguson

The supersoldier wondered what the reason was for Raven's sudden coughing fit, but he was also a bit concerned for Manna's well being too. He walked over to the pilots, and held out his hands in order to help them up off of the floor.

[color=red]Shiro Mizawa[/color

The two agents entered the building, upon it which had countless files, hundreds of thousands of books, and a large amount of computers containing infinite amounts of data. "Any suggestions on where we should start from here?" Shiro asked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Umar

"Always exploring new places and things, never having to worry about the wars going on up above? That would be nice." Umar replied as he looked down at the fish for a few seconds before glancing back up at Karma. "But this is pretty nice too, if I do say so myself."
-----------------------------------
General Ingvar

"Sir. Mam." Duncan announced his presence as he entered the room to see Alexander Relmmih and General Marz already discussing the Guardian's actions.

"We've already shut down the Orbital Laser that the Guardian's hacked into, and we've even retrieved some of their technology because of a botched attempt to destroy one of their Knightmares. Unfortunately, we did not capture nor kill any of the Terrorists." Duncan informed his Superiors before standing quietly as he waited for a reaction or reply.
-----------------------------------
Althea

Althea was quietly walking towards the meeting room, admittedly slow, when she saw her fellow pilots fighting over a small container. "..The hell?" She wondered aloud quietyl until she saw that Raven seemed to be injured, and that the others were trying to help her. After inwardly debating whether or not she should go over and see what was wrong, Althea decided that since the issue was already fixed her curiosity did not matter and that she should simply get to the meeting quickly. With this decision made, the Pilot simply snuck by as she tried to get to the room unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Raven Kagato

Raven took Seth's hand and got back up. SHe opened her mouth to say something but stopped. After a moment she turned around and walked toward the meeting room, making sure to put the pills back into her pocket. Once all the pilots were inside the room T.E. decided to begin the meeting.

"Before we begin, are their any questions?"

Miho Jinguchi

"Finance records, I suppose. Perhaps from the last ten or so years? We should look for any funds that never made it to their destination." Miho suggested.

Alexander Relmmih

"Ah, I see. Good work. Ragnarok will have to examin the parts we've found. Now, what do either of you know about the 99th Emperor of the former Britannian Empire, Lelouch 'the Demon King' Vi Britannia?" Alexander asked.

Diana Retsih

"I need the both of you to deliver a message, if that is alright." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 pm

"Everything within the mainframe of the government. Why?" Alexia asked curiously, pondering about what was said about Lelouch's ideals and tactics.

"What message?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

"No problem, what's is this message?" asked Karl
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Shiro Mizawa

"Sounds good," the agent replied, and walked over to a computer. He logged in, and began searching through the archives for any unusual financial records.

{Think I'll wait a bit for the other pilots' posts before making one with mine.}
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Manna had taken Seth's other hand and stood up. As she thanked him she walked into the meeting and found a seat. Right after that the meeting had begun.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 am

Duncan

"No Sir, I'm not very familiar with him unfortunately." General Ingvar replied, dissatisfied with himself for not knowing much about the past ruler of Brittania.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 pm

T.E.

"No questions then? Good. Now, moving on. Daniri, do you have anything to report?" T.E. asked the scientist.

Alexander

"Well, Ragnarok decided to do a little research on the two leaders of the Guardians, T.E. and R.R. as they called themselves. We searched their faces on every databank we had. We found a match for R.R."

Alexander laid two photos down, one of Lelouch and the other of R.R.

"R.R. had a 100% facial recognition with Lelouch Vi Britannia, 99th Emperor of the former Empire of Britannia. Interesting, is it not?"

Miho

"I think I've found something, Shiro." Miho said after searching for nearly an hour.

Diana Retsih

"I'd like the both of you to deliver messages to Lt. General Franz and Fleet Admiral Heinrich, if that is not too much trouble." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 pm

"That's fine, but one question, do you think we'll see combat soon?" asked Karl, eager to rip into the enemies of the UFN.

Last edited by EmilCrane on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Alexia frowned. Damn it, if anyone had discovered the secret of immortality before her, she would....

"He must be a descendant, then. Very curious," Alexia agreed.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:42 am

Duncan Ingvar

"With all due respect Mam, even a direct descendant or identical twin wouldn't get a one-hundred percent facial match with the ninety-ninth Emperor." Duncan informed General Marz as he looked at the photos before him. "Perhaps the Guardians wanted a reaction, perhaps this R.R. had extensive plastic surgery done on his face so he would match ninety-nine?" Duncan suggested, not very confident with his words but still not willing to accept the idea that an immortal actually existed.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 pm

"Not particularly," Daniri answered, pushing her glasses back up the bridge of her nose from where they'd slipped down, "Though, I have been working on improving the defense mechanisms of certain Knightmares, considering the damage accumulated in past times. Not that it's hard to repair when brought back, but rather for the benefit of pilots while they're on the field." A look of almost troubled thought crossed her face, "Though so far the two expirimental models I've tested on have failed. The first cancelled out all weapon control, while the other seemed fine, but when the flight system was activated it malfunctioned...violently."

"Other than that, I have nothing too recent to report."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Karma smiled and giggled. "It is very nice here." She wondered what would happen next. Would they stay here? Or move on to a different place? Would any wars effect them way out here?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:33 pm

T.E.

"I see. Good. Anyone else have anything to report?" T.E. inquired. Other senior officers gave their reports, and once that was done T.E. moved onto the next matter at hand.

"Within the next few days, we shall begin our next operation. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we can strike next? R.R. and I have a good idea of where to go next, but I want to hear your thoughts." T.E. said.

Diana Retsih

"Perhaps, Karl. It depends on several factors, but we may be going out into the field soon enough. Now, to make sure, the both of you are alright with taking messages for me?" Diana asked.

Alexander

"Perhaps, Duncan. Ragnarok will look into that theory. Still, rather odd isn't it?" Alexander asked, mostly to himself.

"The both of you are free to go."
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 pm

"No problem, I'll deliver this ASAP," said Karl, wondering why it was so imperitive that he deliver the message.

Last edited by EmilCrane on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:05 am

Umar

"Yeah...." Umar replied with a smile on his face, feeling content with himself and everything around him for the first time in years. "Looks like the sun is going to be setting soon. Want to go inside, we can cook something up for supper, then go back out watch it set?" He asked slowly.
--------------------------------
Duncan

"Thank you, Sir." General Ingvar replied before saluting and then walking away quickly. "I suppose I might as well get back to work. If I'm lucky maybe the staff traced back the connection to the Guardians after they hacked us. Big if though." Duncan wondered as he walked down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Manna sat silently. She couldn't think of anything right now, but maybe something would come up later on.

~*~

Karma nodded and began to wade back to shore. "What are we going to have to eat?" she asked curiously. "Maybe we could spread a blanket on the shore and watch the sun that way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11