New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution

Go down 
+4
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
almostinsane99
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Accepted. Great, we have our third pilot. Wait, Velox already made his. Forgot that. Ok, now we have our fourth pilot. Excellent. We can start soon I believe. If we haven't acquired another special pilot by say, Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll drop the fifth and start. I've also decided to once again change my Knightmare Frame's special weapon, hopefully for the last time.

Hm, we sure do have a lot of female protaganists. And here I thought I'd make the only one apart of the special pilots.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Scientist:

Username: hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Name: Daniri Pathways
Nation and Side: Union of America, and the Guardians
Special Pilot?: No
Geass: No
Appearance: Daniri
Knightmare Frame Appearance: (If Special Pilot)
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: (If special pilot)
Personality: Daniri is a very serious individual, she doesn't trust easy, but she is loyal. She takes bad news well, but she does have a bit of a temper. When Daniri isn't working on anything in particular, she's usually writing out various things in a leather journal. From theories to designs, it's the majority of what she does in her leisure time. She doesn't like to be bothered when she's working, and is prone to come off as cold to whoever dares do so.
History: Daniri woke up in a place unfamiliar to her at age 13. She has only a single memory of her time before that, and that would be watching both her parents and her baby sister being shot and killed without question or warning. And nothing else at all, not even her name. She made up her current one on the spot when applying for something. Her only other supposed relation to her past being a locket with a picture of two people (Her parents) holding a child; presumedly herself. From there Daniri raised herself, attending school and holding a job despite her situation. She'd always had an interest in machinery, and had done incredibly well in school. College as well; always surpassing every expectation, and exceeding what was said impossible in her work. It was only natural she attracted the interest of the Guardians of Justice.
Rank if in military: N/A
Other: “This is war, people die in w—no, I did not copy the plot from Gundam 00! What do you mean?! Why you little—!”
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 am

((I now declare this RP open! I shall post with my other characters in the morning.))

T.E.

This was it. After all their careful planning, everything they had aspired for would come into fruition today. Decades of work would be fully realized on this soon to be historic day. T.E. glanced over at R.R., the co-leader and co-founder of the Guardians. Everything they had worked for would be achieved, finally. Now they just needed to make sure they didn't screw up.

T.E. activated the comm system. "All Knightmare Frame pilots, report to the launching bay. Engineers and scientists, if you have any last minute modifications or repairs, you are to fix them now. Our operation will soon be beginning."

T.E. turned off the comm. He turned to R.R. "Any doubts about what we're about to do? We are about to make ourselves the enemy of the world, after all."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 am

Althea Fiammetta
"So has Daniri made any upgrades to Sophranius?" Althea heard her younger brother's voice come in fuzzily as she leaned against the metallic wall in her room, it's cold surface holding the girl still as she tried to keep their conversation calm.

"No, no I still wont let her, it is our Knightmare after all." Althea replied as she shifted her weight. "Only you should be allowed to tinker with it, otherwise the original vision of Sophranius could be destroyed and I would have to listen to your lectures after you've returned." she explained as the conversation became rather comfortable for her, even though she knew that the opposite affect was happening to Umar at this point.

Althea crouched down for a second as she heard her brother sigh in frustration on the other end of the phone. "Thanks, but if anything happens to it you should still allow her to repair him of course. Danirius is just as good a mechanic as I am and you know it." Umar replied in a rather tired tone of voice.

Althea eyebrows furrowed as she realized that her brother was treating this conversation like a game of chess instead of a meeting of emotions like she was. The girl bit her lip as she tried to contain her feelings before replying. "I just need you back, I'm sorry and I'm trying to change. You know that by now don't you!" The Knightmare pilot replied as her voice grew louder and emotion pervaded her words.

"Then why don't you prove it and qu-"

"Don't try that again Umar, you know I don't have that option." Althea cut off her brother. For the next few seconds all was silent, Umar wasn't even breathing on the other end of the line and Althea wondered if he had hung up. But then she heard the noise of metal banging against metal and she realized that her brother was just thinking.

"How do you intend to prove to me that you've changed then?"

"I already have Umar." She said as though it were simple, knowing that would make her brother pay attention. "I could have sent the Guardians after you by using your phone to track your location and retrieve you, but I haven't done that. I'm allowing you to choose for yourself this time." Althea pointed out as she realized that she was going to cry soon.

She heard another sigh come from her brother, but instead of one of frustration or annoyance, she heard acceptance from that small release of breath. "I'll see you soon, maybe in a month or two then." Umar replied in an almost relieved sounding tone, as though he were just as glad to have made this decision as she was at this point.

"But you should know...I've met someone. I'm not sure if I would call it love, but she's...special I suppose one might call it. I want you to meet her eventually. she's actually inspired me to design a whole new type of Knightmare, I wouldn't call it revolutionary but it is unique." He explained before chuckling for a second. As Althea was about to reply to this, Umar unknowingly cut her off as he continued. "I've named it Anargyros Spyridon, the 'Incorruptible silver spirit', what do you think?" He asked in the cheerful and anxious voice that Althea had missed hearing all these past few months.

But the pilot felt jealous along with her happiness after listening to her brother's ramblings. She knew that it was foolish of her to allow the feelings to ruin the moment she had been waiting for where her brother would change her mind, but still, it almost seemed like he didn't need their relationship now. "That's great news, I can't wait to-" But she was cut off by an intercom announcement ordering her and all the other pilots to come to the deck. "I'm sorry, duty calls." She apologized before jumping up.
-/-\-
Umar Fiammetta

Umar's eyes widened as he heard his sister's news. She hadn't said much but he had heard a bit of what the intercom had said, and this alarmed the boy who was currently sitting under a rather large vehicle that he had been repairing while speaking to Althea. "Wh-....Never mind sis, I love you and good luck." He replied before carting himself out from under the truck. He tried to keep his tone calm as he said these words, but the truth was that he was sort of terrified to hear that the Guardian's rebellion was about to begin.

"Same here Umar, stay safe until we're working side by side again!" He heard her shout over the line before hanging up.

"I never said I would be working for them again Sis, just that I would see you." Umar thought as he felt rather annoyed at his Sister's assumption, even though he knew he had made it sound like they were true earlier in their conversation. "I'm going on my break Todd, this one's finished." Umar shouted to his boss as he stood up from under the truck and pulled the bluetooth out of his ear.

"You going to go see your girl then Silver!" His boss called back as he threw Umar a towel which the boy then used to wipe the grime off of his hands and face.

"Karma is not my girl!" Umar replied rudely as he realized that he was blushing. "But yeah, I'm going to see her now, take her out to lunch ya know." He explained more politely before turning around to walk away before his boss could tease him. The mechanic tried to ignore his boss' laughter as he left the repair shop.

Last edited by Alec on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:46 am

R.R.

"No, I have every confidence that we will succeed," R.R. replied to his partner. "We've spent years toiling away at our plans, and bringing together the best of the best to our cause."

He let a small smile come to his face, remembering something that happened long ago. "The enemy of the world. Just like the Demon Emporer Lelouch. This time, it's only the enemy of the world leaders. I am certain that the public will see our side eventually, they will tire of war, and they will want peace."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Raven Kagato

Once hearing the announcemnet, Raven left her quarters to the launching bay. This was it. After all these years, everything was about to boil down to this. They needed to succeed in this first mission.

Diana Retsih

The UFN general sighed as she continued to read the report. So far, things were not going well in the Eastern Front. The Japanese were pushing hard, trying to advance into Europe. But that could be allowed to happen. Europe needed to be maintained, or else the UFN would fall.

T.E.

"I agree with you absolutely, R.R. I wouldn't put it past those dictators to try to make the public hate us, though. But it must be done, I agree. If we don't do this, there is a great chance the cycle would never be broken, or take much longer to break. Hm, I bet they'll never suspect that our base of operations is actually in space. So far only the JIS and the Union have stations up here, but most of those are for research. Only the Union has a colony in space so far, while the JIS has a colony on the moon. They'll never think of looking for us here." T.E. said.

He checked the monitors again. All systems were operational, and all Knightmare Frames were ready for launch. Excellent. T.E. activated the comm in the launching bay.

"Miss Pathways, the Knightmares are fully functional and ready for combat, yes?" T.E. asked. He wanted to be sure that everything would be going off without a hitch.

Alexander Relmmih

"Ah, good morning Miss Marz." Alexander Relmmih said as he entered her office. He had arrived at her station just a short few hours ago. He hadn't told her of his coming, but if she had the right connections then she'd already know.

NPC

"Special agent Shiro Mizawa, Emperor Zero wishes to speak with you." an aide reported, bowing to the agent.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm

"Something wrong, ma'am?" John asked Diana as he entered the room. He was the UFN General's assistant, an ideal position for a spy. He felt a little bad about betraying her trust, but it was for the freedom of the world. She would understand if she knew.
Alexia only narrowed her eyes as she finished injecting herself. She was an old woman, but medicines, healthy eating, exercise, and meditation slowed the aging process. It wouldn't be long until she found a way to prolong her own existence indefinitely, but those were projects she kept secret from those she could. Of course, a few of the right people had to know what she was doing, but they never asked about the specifics, which suited her fine.

She spoke pleasantly, "Good morning to you, too, Alexander. Just what brings you here to my corner of the nation?"

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Shiro Mizawa

"I'm on my way," the agent responded as he stood up from his meditative position. He made his way through the palace until he was at Zero's room. As he waited for the guards to announce his presence, something he did not like, he wondered what assignment he would be sent to do this time. He infiltrated quite a few places, but there were many that he simply could not get into without being caught, and it was not good to risk his capture.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Daniri studied the screen with calm light brown eyes, narrowing them on a specific detail before sighing and writing something down on the clipboard she held. The red-head suddenly wished she'd spent the hours of the previous night sleeping rather than being in here all night long. The scientist looked up as T.E.'s voice sounded in the room, she glanced back at the screen, before answering him in a serious, business-like tone, "Yes, T.E.," She paused, reading over something she'd written before looking back up, "I've given quick check-up for any problems in the system, and eveything is ready and go. You should know I've also made some adjustments to the overall design, and I hope you find them to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 am

Manna already felt the excitement. She quickly went to the launching bay looking for other pilots. This was it. All they had been training for would finally come into play. The real action would begin. But she had to wonder, what exactly were they going to be doing?

~*~

Karma was walking down a lone alley. Cars blared pass at the exit where she was headed. She turned on the sidewalk and continued to wander. She always walked around wherever when she was thinking. The topic of a Knightmare had come up again. This always brought back what her Sensei had told her. But she didn't want to be in the military!
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:02 pm

Umar Fiammetta

"I can't believe that the moon has more breathable air then this dump." Umar mentally complained as he walked down the streets, trying to ignore the smog as he looked for Karma. "No matter though, it's a necessary evil and that's that. .....I wonder if that old mexican food place is open on Sullivan?" The mechanic's mind began to wander as he kept his eyes peeled open.

Umar continued to walk as his mind went from subject to subject. But eventually he did finally find his friend, her long blue hair giving away Karma rather easily once Umar finally saw it ahead of him. And so the Mechanic quietly ran towards his friend, tapping her shoulder after he had reached her. "So hows a going?" He asked with a smile.
--------------------------------
Cyrus Guerino

"Well I'm glad to hear that you've decided to send them to me Madame Secretary. I'm sure that I'll be able to handle them easily, great idea." Cyrus replied to Mrs. Charlotte Hanes, the UFN's current Secretary of Education. The woman had apparently been wanting to take care of a colleague of hers that had been having an affair with the person that Mrs. Hanes had been having an affair with.

But none of that mattered to Cyrus now as Mrs. Hanes was pleased with his work and Cyrus was still utterly bored with having to deal with this woman. She had been his second client today, but Mr. Guerino was very glad that he no longer would have to deal with her until next month.

He waited in silence as he watched Secretary Hanes walk away, the tension she had came in with now gone. And so Cyrus reached over and grabbed a small device, pushing a small blue button on it. "Charles?" He asked.
"Yes Sir?" The reply came through speakers that were all over the room.

"I'm hungry, please bring in some food before the next meeting." Cyrus ordered before turning off the speaker system, not waiting for a reply. The man had one interrogation and two real sessions left today, and he certainly did not want to do any of those things on an empty stomach.
--------------------------------
Althea Fiammetta

Althea ran out into the launching bay with a skip in her step. She tried to hide the excitement and happiness that she currently held but the pilot was finding that quite difficult at this point. To be honest she wasn't sure if she would be able to contain the news long enough for her to tell T.E. and R.R. in private, which is what she had decided earlier would be the smartest thing to do.

But as she somehow always managed to do, Althea got rid of her enthusiasm and her smile as she walked out into the bay. Manna was already out here waiting, and Althea knew that Miss Pathways was most likely in the control room at the moment.

Althea tried to get her mind off of the others though as she tried to concentrate on the fact that a mission had finally arrived, and that it was most likely going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Miho Kouzuki

"Here's that mission report you requested, Yammatil." Miho informed his superior officer as he walked into her office, and put down a file. It was yet another day in the capital of the Japan Imperial States. Miho and his team had just come back from another training exercise, and per regulation Miho, as captain of his team, had to write and bring in a mission report to his commanding officer. Which happened to be Yammatil Virs, a girl several years younger than him. Miho still had some trouble believing that, but had gotten used to it.

Just recently, Miho and his team had gotten transferred back to the Homeland after several years of fighting in the Eastern Front. He now had a new commanding officer too, after his last one had died in an accident. He still didn't know why they were back, but Miho just counted his blessings. He was thankfull to be home after so many years. He quite enjoyed visiting his family. Though, he knew it wouldn't be long until they were sent someone else again. After all, all good things had to come to an end.

"So, any idea when we might be reassigned?" Miho asked.

T.E.

"Very well Miss Pathways. Thank you for your report. You've done a good job. I think you deserve some rest. Go ahead, retire to your quarters for a few hours. I'm sure your assistant can handle things from here. You've worked so hard these past few days, you need some rest. Now, no objections please." T.E. said in a kind tone. He ended the transmission to the hanger.

"Once all the pilots are ready, decades of planning shall be fulfilled. I think we should be proud of ourselves, R.R. After all, no ordinary individuals could accomplish this. I suppose its good we are not ordinary." T.E. commented. He pressed a series of buttons on the keypad on his chair, and an image displayed itself on the bridge.

"The United Republic of Sudan. Formed in 2045 a.t.b. under the supervision of the United Federation of Nations, which it soon joined. Since the JIS began the invasion of Asia, half of that country has been conquered. Our target will be Sudan, as approved by the both of us. It has been a fierce fighting ground for over twenty years. The UFN and the JIS have been fighting over that territory. The balance has yet to be broken, and neither side has had full control over that place for long. The end result is that this country is even worse than most third-world countries. The average life expectency of a Sudanian is forty-five years, if they aren't killed in battle. The area is very much polluted, and wreckage of all sorts of machines lay nearly everywhere.

What was once a booming, powerful nation has been reduced to this. A tenth of what it once was. This fighting needs to be stopped, once and for all. The JIS and the UFN are killing that country. We shall cause an intervention, and hoping end this fighting." T.E. commented. This would be the pilots' first mission. It would be dangerous, but he had faith in them. They were the best of the best, and each had a Geass to help them. Hopefully, they would accomplish this mission without much trouble.

Zero

"Presenting to the God-Emperor, special agent Shiro Mizawa!All hail God-Emperor Zero!" the guards introduced as they opened the door into Zero's private office. The Emperor of Japan had been at the door, waiting for him. He nodded and dismissed the guards. He motioned for the agent to step inside. Once the door was closed Zero took a seat at his desk and motioned for Shiro to take a seat as well.

"Shiro Mizawa, do you have an idea of why I may have called you?" Zero asked.

Alexander

"Many things, Alexia. Many things. By knowning my name, I trust you know who I work for, yes?" Alexander asked. More likely than not, she did. People with high positions of power knew about Ragnarok. Hell, if anybody was anybody they'd know about Ragnarok and the fact that he was known to head it.

Diana Retsih

"What isn't wrong John? These days, things aren't looking that well for the UFN." Diana replied.

Raven Kagato

Raven finally arrived at the launching bay. She looked up at her Knightmare, christined as the Arthur. She hoped that she'd do Miss Pathways proud with that machine. She hoped to make everyone here proud, especially R.R. and T.E. She may have been very young as a pilot for a Frame, but Raven wouldn't let that stop her.

"You look happy." she commented, looking at Althea.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:28 pm

R.R.

"No, I suppose ordinary individuals couldn't accomplish something like this," R.R. responded. "But remember, T.E., that our opponents are no ordinary individuals either. What we are embarking on will test every member of the Guardians of Justice, and push them far beyond their limits. I know that we will succeed, but if we overestimate ourselves, we will not last long.

That said, if all goes well in Sudan, we shall put fighting in the area to a halt, allowing the citizens to recover from the constant warfare, and spetacularly announce our mission to the world. You're correct, all our hard work is about to pay off, and the work of everyone we've gathered."

Shiro Mizawa

"I can only assume that you need something done, something I am adept at, Lord Zero," Shrio replied. "I do not know what exactly you wish of me, but rest assured it will be done."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Althea

"Hmm? Oh yes I suppose I am in a better mood then usual, probably just excitement and nerves working together and giving me an odd mood that isn't horrible." Althea replied as she looked up at Raven and smiled politely. She admittedly knew that she was doing a bad job at lying right now, but she still believed that it would be better to discuss the situation about her brother with R.R. and T.E. before bringing it up with anyone else.

"So how do you feel now that out first mission has almost begun?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 pm

[[ I'm leaving tomorrow for another camp. ^^ I'll be back Friday. ]]

"Hmm?" Karma looked up to see Umar. "Oh, I'm doing fine." She smiled over at her friend.

~*~

"Thank you, Miho." Yammatil replied. "Please, I've told you before to call me Virs." She looked at the file for a moment and said, "I'm not exactly sure. You never know anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:18 pm

"Yes, I have heard about your organization. Ragnorak, correct?" Alexia asked as she looked over at the man. He continued, "From what I've heard, it is very efficient."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 am

((Very well. Your character will be under my temporary control then, until you return.))

Zero

"Good. Out of all my agents, I trust you the most Mizawa. Take pride in that." Zero stated. The God-Emperor was silent for a few moments.

"Shiro, our world is going to be changing very soon. For better or for worse, I don't know yet. I've recently become aware of some...secretive knowledge. Agent Mizawa, I have three missions I'd like for you to fulfill. One mission will not be activated until a long time from now. Never would be in my best interests but...I must always prepare for the worst. Are you up to these missions?" Zero asked.

Raven Kagato

Raven could tell that was an obvious lie, but said nothing of it. Whatever she was happy about was her own personal business, and Raven had no place to ask any more if she didn't want to talk.

"Well, I'm a bit excited myself. Very nervous though. I hope we can do everyone proud. R.R. and T.E. are counting on us, after all. Our success does depend on us." Raven replied.

Alexander

"Oh yes, it is very efficient Alexia. My people are interested in you. We believe you to be a possible candidate for Ragnarok." Alexander said.

T.E.

"Very true, R.R. I shall have to keep that in mind. It wouldn't be good of us to start thinking ourselves as gods, now would it? Ah, I can't wait for that moment. I love grand displays. But I suppose I picked that up from you, now didn't I? C.C. always did tease you about that. I remember her saying once that you could never do anything simple and ordinary." T.E. said, smiling in fond rememberance of the girl. It was a shame she wasn't here with them now.

Miho Kouzuki

"Whatever you say Yammatil." Miho said with a teasing grin. While it often got him into trouble, he did love to tease his superior officers.

"I see. Ain't that always the truth? Well I have to go now. See you next time commander." Miho added. He gave her a salute and left the office.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 am

R.R.

"Simple and ordinary don't get you anywhere," R.R. replied. "If you're going to do something, you might as well make sure that it's something people will remember, and can rally around. Simply taking over a military base is fine, but making a show of it will make victory all the sweeter. I don't know if C.C. really ever did undestand that, but it's in the past, and now we must look to the present."

Shiro

"There is no greater honor, my lord," Shiro said. "I will accept any mission you give me, and will complete it, unless you wish otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:10 am

Althea

"Don't worry, we'll make them proud and then some. After all with everything that they've given us, how could we not?" Althea replied in agreement with Raven's hopes. She was relieved that her lie had worked somehow, and so the Pilot felt herself smile a bit as she acted less restrained then before.

"We have the best Knightmares, tacticians, timing....the rest is just up to us and I'm sure that like the others we shall succeed." She added, sounding and acting more like her brother then herself at this point as she tried to keep holding onto her good mood.
------------------------------------------
Umar

Umar flashed his friend a smile as he let his teeth shine for a second before continuing the conversation. "Great! ...Anyways I was wondering if we could go down to the Cedars? I know it's usually a bit expensive but I got paid yesterday and figured why not go get some great food with the cash." He explained as he continued to walk along with Karma.

Of course food wasn't the only reason why Umar wanted to go to the restaurant, the truth was Umar knew that the Cedars had a television, and that it was almost always changed to the world news. Thus if the Guardians of Justice made any news or announcements, that would be his best option to finding out what was going on as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 am

"You have my attention, Alexander," Alexia told him neutrally as she studied his face and body language like a hawk.
John smiled reassuringly at Diana, "I'm sure something will come up. There has to be some good in this world to combat evil."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Daniri opened her mouth to put forth what was likely to be a strong protest when the intercom cut off. She sighed as though annoyed, but was at the same time somewhat relieved. Her thoughts were jumbled, as lately she'd been staying up late stuck on a particular thought that she couldn't seem to complete. The red-head gathered her notebook, clipboard, and leather journal before glancing at the screen once more and leaving the room. Maybe sleeping on it will help. She thought as she made her way down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 am

Alexander

"We at Ragnarok only seek the best of the fields. Torture, espionage, scientists, soldiers, pilots: you name it, we have the best in that field within our ranks. To be even considered in joining our organization is quite an honor, general. I hope you realize that. We at Ragnarok think you have what it takes to be a superb interrigator, and rebel router. I have decided to come to you myself, and observe you. From this moment onward, I am going to observe you in your work. To see if you do indeed have what it takes to be an agent of Ragnarok." Alexander said.

Diana Retsih

"I suppose you're right. Still, I wish things were going better for us in the war. The Japanese are very agressive in their campgain. As is the Union. We've been luck to have held most of South America and Africa for so long. We're even luckier to have parts of Asia and all of Europe still within our control. I just hope we'll be able to push them both back soon." Diana said.

Raven Kagato

"Very true. I've done well in the simulations with Arthur. I just hope I do him justice in real combat. It is a very unique and powerful Frame after all. Not everyone would be able to handle it. I'm just glad R.R. and T.E. have intrusted it to me." Raven commented. Yes, she was sure everything would end up fine. At this point in the stage, nothing could go wrong. The enemy would never suspect they'd be coming, and they'd easily wipe the floor with the mass production models.

T.E.

"You do have a good point. You know, it's a shame you never became an actor. I think you would have played the role quite well, considering your grand style. But that's enough dwelling on what was, and what could have been I suppose. C.C. wouldn't want us to dwell on her too much, and she'd want us to look on toward the future.

Hm...I have a question that's been nagging in my mind for quite some time. I was wondering if you could shed any light on it, my friend. What exactly has happened to Zero, to make him--or her--what he is today? At one point, Zero was a symbol of hope in the world. Now he's the dictator of Japan. How does one progress from being the symbol of peace and hope, to an emperor demanding to be worshiped as a god?" T.E. asked.

This question had truly been bothering him for some time. Perhaps R.R. could help him in the matter.

Zero

"Good Shiro, very good. The first mission I have for you is rather simple. A successful business man called Kyoshia Ohgi has been found to have been dealing with the UFN. Trading information, in exchange for large sums of currency. I want you to capture him, torture him of all the knowledge he knows about his betrayal, and then execute him. He is in Tokyo, at his estate. Guards are there nearly every hour, but they shouldn't be a problem.

The second is not quite as simple. My special intelligence squad--the Four Holy Swords--have intercepted transmissions between High Admiral Zhou Minato and Union operatives. We have no doubt she's collaborating with the Union. Admiral Minato needs to disappear, permanently. Five days from now she will be secretly meeting with Union agents at the Midway Islands. You are to eliminate her there, as well as any Union agents you intercept.

Now, for the last task. Now, this last one is very imperative. No matter what I say in the future, you are to fulfill it should the need ever arise. It is a Priority One Mission. Do you understand? I need to know you do before explaining further." Zero stated. He calmly waited for Mizawa's reply.

((Every time I type Mizawa, I'm tempted to type Aizawa instead. The mission shall begin soon enough, once the last special pilot is made. Someone has asked for the position, and I've allowed him/her it. Once his/her profile is up, we shall start the mission.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 am

R.R.

"Zero once stood for Peace, but time warps and twists everything. Zero has always been a symbol, passing from generation to generation to keep peace alive. It just happens that now the person behind Zero is corrupted, coming into power and using it for their own twisted designs instead of for the good of Japan," R.R. said.

"It saddens me to see my old friend fallen so hard. Perhaps it's time for Zero to dissappear from the world, his time as the peacekeeper of the world appears to be over."

Shiro

"I understand, it takes priority before anything else," Shiro Mizawa said. He already had the plans for his tasks, he would need to deal with Admiral Minato first before he captured and interrogated Ohgi. Of course, he'd wait to see what the last task was before making any definate plans.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Username: Velox
Name: Ikkada “Daimyo” Noriyoto
Nation and Side: Japan, Japan Imperial States
Appearance: Ikkada
Personality: Ikkada has always served his country faithfully, and is extremely loyal to Japan. He is usually very strict and expects his orders to be followed with extreme discipline. However, he does have a kinder side and cares about the lives of all of his subordinates.
History: Ikkada grew up from nobility. To prove that he would not become spoiled, he willingly joined the JIS military. He was very eager to serve his country as a Knightmare pilot. He started out as a low class soldier and steadily worked his way up in the ranks. He was nicknamed “Daimyo” for his strategic thinking, strong leadership skills, and his ferocity in battle.
Rank if in military: General
Other: Is usually called “General Noriyoto” or “Noriyoto-sama.”

--- --- ---

Seth Ferguson

Seth sighed and closed his eyes "So, it's finally time for the first mission. I wonder if I'm really ready for this?" The pilot questioned himself sitting on the bed in his quarters.

What do you mean 'am I ready?' Of course you are! You've been training everyday for this moment!

"I know, I know. But this isn't just some simulation. This is for real. There's actual people and actual lives. Not just a bunch of holograms. I know that some sacrifices have to be made for world peace, but, is this really the best way?"

Oh, what the hell are you blabbering on and on about?! You're worried about a few people's lives? Please! You enjoy killing. You enjoy causing people pain. It's the whole reason that you exist.

"SHUT UP!" Seth shouted standing up and pounding his fist on the wall. "That wasn't my fault. You took things too far!"

Are you bringing that up again? I was only doing what you wanted. What you desired. What you--

"No! That was too much. I didn't want all of that..."

Tch. Deny it all you want. What matters now is that you have a job to do.

"...You're right." With that, Seth exited his quarters and headed to the launch bay. He saw that Raven and Althea were already there, next to there Swords. He stopped and looked up at his own Knightmare: Talaria. Seth sighed. "This is it."

Last edited by Velox on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next