New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution

Go down 
+4
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
almostinsane99
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 pm

?

As soon as Shiro took a step outside of the palace, a kunai went soring toward his head.

Raven Kagato

As soon as it had come, the laser beam stopped firing, once the burning sections had been completely isolated from the forest. Raven gave a sigh of relief, glad that they had managed to stop it from burning to the ground. She was prepared to fight, but to her surprise the Union forces started to retreat from the area.

However, she noticed two units had not retreated, though they did not appear on her radar. In a flash Raven kicked the Arthur into high gear, speeding toward where she knew the two Union Frames were. She could see that they had spotted the down Sophranius, and were ready to open fire on the machine. She didn't know if they'd be able to destroy it, but the Sword pilot was taking no chances.

Raven readied herself to swung her sword. Just as the two Knightmare Frames were about to fire on Althea's machine, the Arthur sped by and cut the two Union Frames neatly in two, making them explode in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Seth Ferguson

"It stopped...?" Seth wondered why the lazer ceased firing so quickly.

Look at the position of the fires. The lazer just destroyed the trees that were close enough so the flames wouldn't spread and burn down the whole forest. Now stop wasting time and let's get out of here! Just hanging around is really starting to bore me.

"Right," Seth replied, and hurried to where Manna was at, taking out a few of the Union and Terrorist frames that weren't trying to run away.

--- --- ---

Shiro Mizawa

Sensing the incoming blade, Shiro-in seemingly one lightning fast movement-shoulder rolled dodging the attack and aimed his pistol in the direction where the kunai had been thrown.

{Not sure if he should of caught it or not, so I decided to be more realistic. Also, was my Clairvoyance guess not right?}
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:50 am

Althea

Althea stopped working on the Sophranius for a second as she looked up and saw two of the Union's Knightmare explode above her. "Ok, so I don't need to work to gain anyone's attention then..." Althea assured herself, not exactly sure if this was a good thing.

"No time for this!" The Pilot shouted as she looked down back at her control. Using one of the three chins that worked, Althea quickly grabbed onto one of the currently upright trees before turning on the Sophranius' right booster for a second, launching the Knightmare upright. With the Sophranius finally being able to move and her first goal accomplished, Althea quickly drove under the cover of the jungle just a few hundred yards away.
------------------------------
Duncan Ingvar

"They hacked into it!? How? Well if you don't know then can you at least try and trace the signal back to the source of whoever hacked into it? .. Well at least try ok." Duncan ordered over the phone as he learned about the news of what the Guardians had done with the Union's Orbital Laser. "Goodbye Sergeant." He said firmly, not hiding the fact that he was unhappy with his inferior.

After the call was finished. General Ingvar sighed in a strained sense of relief as he sat back in the seat of his car. The General knew that he would have to go back to the office now, but he continued to sit still for a few more moments as he rested.

"I didn't even get to eat either...." Duncan muttered to himself as he started his car back up.
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:53 am

Karl watched the laser devastate the union forces.
How the hell did they get an orbital laser? he thought, and why didn't we hear about it?

"I want an assesment on that weapon, tell me who ownes it, whre in the sky it is and if we can take it out, schnell!"

This was not good, a weapon like that could wipe entire battalions off the map.
"And someone tell the general what we're dealing with."

At least we still have some secrets left over from the last war he tought as he set off to recieve the reports.

((someone tell me what the UFN can and can't know and do about this))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Manna had been amazed to see the lazer. She saw Seth come over. "You alright?" She asked over the comm. Whatever had happened earlier, the effects were totally gone now.

~*~

"What are you looking at?" Karma asked teasingly. But her cheeks too were a deep red. She wondered if she should go put her shirt back on. That would benefit them both.

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 pm

((Actually that laser won't be a problem much longer. With its presence known, the Union has no choice but to dismantle it. Oh, and you're close Velox, but no cigar.))

T.E.

"All pilots," T.E. began, activating a device so the Swords could hear him, "the intervention is over. All pilots, please report back to the Nunnally."

Raven Kagato

Seeing Althea going to the cover of the jungle, and after getting T.E.'s message, Raven sped to intercept her. Her machine appeared to be damaged, and it was possible she'd need help to come back to the base. She quickly got in front of Althea's Frame.

"I don't know if you can hear my Althea, or heard the message, but the mission is over. If your machine is unable to, I'll help you back." Raven said, extending one of the Arthur's hands forward.

?

A woman with blue hair came into view, clapping. "Well done, Agent Shiro. You're just as good as Zero says you are. Sorry for the strange greeting. I am Miho Jinguchi."

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Althea

"I guess this means it must be over?" Althea guessed as she saw Arthur reach out it's hand. Not questioning her guess for why Raven would do something like this, Althea used two of the Sophranius' chains to grip onto the Arthur.
--------------------------------
Umar

"Oh. No, no it's not like..." Umar protested weakly as he the sentence fade off. His cheeks were already a bright red at the moment. "So for a non-subtle change of subject look at that fish over there...." Umar stated awkwardly as he pointed towards a greenish looking fish a few yards away from them.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 pm

{Aww, I wanted Japan to shoot it down with it's new missiles~!...and it's not, huh? So it's not related to the 00-Riser at all? (Which I just learned about...well, since Sunday.) Anyways, with the Sophranius damaged, it's parts and stuff are all up for grabs, right? The Union can move in and take them?}

Seth Ferguson

BOOM! A Union Frame exploded, after Talaria had pierced it with its blade; the pilot had ejected shortly before the explosion. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine now. I think you helped me out a lot. Thanks..." Seth replied with a relieving reassurance and gratitude, but also with much uncertainty. He had no idea what had caused him so much pain. Zeth, what was that--

The pilot's question was cut off by T.E.'s announcement. The pilot was surprised by the news, but upon looking around, he realized that most of the Union Forces and Terrorists had been defeated, leaving the rest retreating. The fire had also stopped spreading, and would completely die out in a matter of minutes.

"I guess we are done here. Ready to go Manna?" Seth asked.

Shiro Mizawa

Shiro rose to his feet and put his gun in his holster, but did not fully release the gun. He eyed the blue-haired women carefully. Her identity matched the picture's completely. "Tell me Miho Jinguchi, do you greet all of your partners this way?" the special agent inquired.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:12 pm

"Aww. It was just getting fun!" Manna complained jokingly to Seth after T.E.'s announcement.

~*~

Karma smirked and walked over beside Umar. "They're very pretty." she said watching the fish swim around them, completely avoiding them. "They're such skiddish creatures." She remarked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:04 pm

((Sure, but after the Swords retreat. Uh, no. What gave that impression? Should I just come out and say it, then?))

Raven Kagato

After the chains of Althea's machine wrapped around the Arthur's arm, she took them both up and activated her Boosters.

"Manna, Seth, hurry up." Raven shouted over the comm system before speeding away.

Miho Jinguchi

"It depends on the person, but I did want to test your skills, see if you were as good as Lord Zero said. Seems he's right." Miho answered, giving him a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:51 pm

{Just making sure. Makes it more interesting, blah blah blah; Oh, just the Memento Mori satellite lazer weapon and everything...yeah...; Well, if it's not that, premontions, a Byakugan with a psychic twist, then I think you should just tell us. )}

Seth Ferguson

"Right." The Super Soldier sighed with a smirk at his Manna's comment. Even though he had lived with her long enough to know when she was joking, he had also lived with her long enough to know that she was somewhat serious, and truly enjoyed fighting.

"Roger! Returning to base." Seth replied to Raven, his tone displaying its usual seriousness. He activated the boosters, and took off after the two Knightmares.

Shiro Mizawa

"Well, I'm glad you were able to establish that." Shiro remarked. "Now unless there's anything else you want to test, Lord Zero has given us an assignment to gather intel on the Guardians of Justice. I suggest that we start it immediately."

Ikkada Noriyoto

"An orbital lazer from space?! When then the Union...?!" The General sighed in frustration, and paused for a few seconds before taking a sip of his tea. So, the Union was ahead of us after all. It wouldn't be so hard to shoot it down, but the Union will most likely dismantle the weapon before the Guardians of Justice intervene and cost them even more.

Ikkada took another sip, and resumed his attention on the screen. "Speaking of costs, one of the Swords was heavily damaged in the intervention. It's impossible that the Union would miss such an oppurtunity, but it is possible that they will be careless and miss something...either way, it is highly doubtful that the Union would let us anywhere near the border of their territory, nevertheless enter Area 5."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:34 am

(Yeah please don't take my Knightmare apart. It just needs to be repaired.)

Althea

Althea breathed a sigh of relief as Arthur began to fly back towards the Nunnally. Not being able to hear what the others were talking about was a bit annoying for Althea, but that was what she deserved after falling for the Union's trap and getting the Sophranius almost completely destroyed.

"I guess this means I can't continue waiting for Umar to come back." Althea reminded herself aloud as she realized that she would have to let Miss Pathways repair the Sophranius, even if it meant that she would be revealing some of Umar's design secrets and techniques to her.
------------------------
Umar

"Yeah..." Umar agreed as he watched the fish swim away after a few seconds of floating beside them. " I guess that makes it easier for the igger fish to catch them." Umar stated randomly as he looked up at Karma with a smile, his cheeks not quite as red as they had been a minute before.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Manna headed back to the Nunnally. She saw Althea's Knightmare and wondered what happened. 'At least no one got hit with that lazer. Of course we did have a warning.' She wondered what it would feel like if she were near the lazer if it were actually being used to wipe out a country or something. 'Probably a massive headache or a migraine.'
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm

((Don't worry, your Knightmare won't be taken apart. However, the damaged bits left behind will be taken by the Union, most definitely. Alright, I'll just say it then: her Geass is Absolute Perception. It allows her to see everything happening at the battlefield (if it's a battlefield), or at least everything happening through a certain range. Her power can also let her focus on specific areas if she wants it to.))

Raven Kagato

Once the Frames were docked, the Nunnally went back down into the ocean. Once the pilots left the machines, mechanists started to make repairs straight away.

"All pilots and senior members of the crew, please report to the War Room." T.E.'s voice said over the intercom.

Miho Jinguchi

"Agreed. Any ideas where we should start?" Miho asked.

((Just to let everyone know, I won't skip to the next battle straight away.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 am

Althea

"Umm yes, good job. Could you find and inform Miss Pathways that I'd like her to do some work on the Sophranius? Tell her that all the necessary information that she'll need is in Umar's l- Locker 0078." Althea requested after jumping out of the Sophranius.

The Knightmare had certainly taken some damage in the last fight, completely losing one chains while two others no longer worked, plus almost everything else being broken or damaged in some way. It was probably going to take a few days for it to be fixed, but Althea knew that Miss Pathways would do well if Althea handed over some of Umar's worksheets and diagrams.

As everyone paused to hear T.E.'s announcement, Althea glanced over to see Talaria. She wondered whether or not Seth still wanted to have that conversation he had promised her before the mission, but she didn't walk over there to talk to him herself just yet.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:03 pm

At T.E.'s request via intercom, Daniri headed straight for the War Room, grateful at being given something to do. She hadn't been very productive in the past few hours, which was unusual for her. There were plenty of things she could've done, but none of them seemed to particularly spark her interest at the time. She didn't show her relief in her expression though, guarded as always, as the scientist made her way through the ship. It wasn't long before the red-head strode into the room, brushing her bangs back from her face as she entered.

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 pm

{Yeah, so clairvoyance with some limitations. Got it...I didn't say that?}

Seth Ferguson

"We noticed that you were having some trouble out there. Did Talaria malfunction at all?" one of the mechanists asked. "Uh, no, Talaria was great. Just make sure that it's ready for the next intervention." Seth replied. "You can count on it. But then what was--" The mechanist was cut off by T.E.'s announcement.

"Excuse me, I have to go. Please do a good job repairing Talaria." With that, the Supersoldier went down to the hangar floor, and started heading towards the war room. He stopped however, and glanced at Sophranius. Althea wanted to talk about something. I guess it'll have to wait until this meeting is over.

Shiro Mizawa

"I suggest that we start by checking out the nobles and high ranking Generals. Anyone with enough money to financially support an organization like the Guardians of Justice."

{...was that above post...?}
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Manna casually started toward the war room. There seemed to be a lot of people here already. She stood by the door waiting for another Pilot to come in. She thought they kind of needed to group together.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 am

Seth Ferguson

With a shrug, Seth turned away from the machine, and made his way to the War Room.

This better not be boring. I hate meetings. With any luck, we'll find out why we haven't been killing anyone. The hell is up with that?! Zeth complained. The super soldier did his best to ignore him, but he had this strange feeling that deep down inside him he somehow agreed. A feeling that worried him.

Seth's worries were pushed aside for a moment, as he saw Manna waiting outside. She didn't seem particulary depressed, her expression rather neutral, but he noticed that she wasn't humming or singing, or doing anything like she usually had. Perhaps she hated meetings as much as Zeth did, but was doing a better job at maintaining her feelings? "Hey Manna. Are you waiting for Althea or something?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Raven Kagato

"Hurry up you two." Raven commented, walking by Manna and Seth. Raven was only a few feet away when a violent coughing fit seized her. Raven collapsed to the floor, unable to stand because of her coughing. A bottle of pills fell out of a pocket in her suit, and rolled away from the pilot. Raven desperately tried to reach for it, but they were out of her grasp. More coughs racked Raven, making her hack up blood.

Miho Jinguchi

"Agreed. Shall we head over to the Record's Department?" Miho asked.

((You were close Velox, but you didn't say it in those terms.))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:38 pm

"Nah, I was just waiting for some other pilot's I thought maybe we should stick together." Manna said just before Raven came by. Suddenly Raven started coughing violently. "What's wrong, Raven?" She asked as she knelt down beside her and picked up the bottle Raven had reached for. She would've done something else, but she thought giving her the bottle was the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:10 am

Seth Ferguson

The super soldier quickly rushed over with Manna when Raven had started to cough uncontrollably, and when he saw that the pilot was coughing up blood, he knew that something was terribly wrong. Seth knelt down beside her trying to determine how bad her condition was, and looked down the corridor. "There's no medics around...Pills?! Hey, give those to her while she can still do it herself!" he urged, trying to hide his anxiety; he wasn't so good at dealing with internal wounds like this.

Shiro Mizawa

"Yes, we should. Please lead the way Miho Jinguchi." Shiro insisted, not fully trusting this woman. There shouldn't be a problem since Lord Zero had assigned them to work together, but the special agent was still cautious.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Raven Kagato

Raven's coughing continued to worsen. Her eyes flashed toward Manna, seeing she had her pills now. Before Manna could give them to Raven, the girl sprang up and tackled her fellow pilot with a surprising burst of strength. They both hit the hard floor, though Raven was cushioned from the impact via Manna's body. Still coughing, Raven snatched the pills from Manna's hand and rolled off of her. She quickly unscrewed the lid and downed three pills. Her violent coughing slowed and eventually stopped within the span of a minute and a half.

Alexander Relmmih

"My my now, this is interesting," Alexander studied the file in his hands. The Ragnarok leader turned to a waiting soldier. "Bring Generals Marz and Ingvar to my office, now."

Diana Retsih

"John, Karl, please come here." Diana called out. Her eyes drifted to a nearby television, which showed captured clips of the Guardians carrying out their intervention in Area Five. Things were getting serious now...

Miho Junguchi

"Very well." Miho lead Shiro outside of the palace gates and they headed over to a nearby large building (though the Imperial Palace still dwarved it).
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:53 pm

"What do you require, General?" Alexia asked as she entered the room. She had previously been occupied with her experiments and was annoyed to be pulled away from her work.
"Hey Diana," John said as he reached her office, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:27 am

Karl got the mesage to report to the general while he was working on his frame. He quickly donned his uniform coat and went to her office.

"How can I serve, meine general?"

Last edited by EmilCrane on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next