New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution

Go down 
+4
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
almostinsane99
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:42 pm

It has been over nearly three centuries since the Demon King Lelouch Vi Britannia, Supreme Emperor of the Holy Empire of Britannia, was slain by the masked Zero, leader of the Black Knights terrorist organization. The dictator of the world was gone, and Britannia’s control over the whole planet was crushed. Lelouch’s sister Nunnally Vi Britannia became the new Empress, and led sweeping reforms over the Empire.

With Zero and Prince Schneizel El Britannia by her side, conquered lands, referred to as Areas, were relinquished and given back their independence. The Noble system was completely abolished, and Britannia was soon turned into a democracy.

The United Federation of Nations was given control over its territories again. With the combined efforts of Empress Nunnally, Japanese Prime Minister Ohgi Kaname, UFN CEO Kyoshiro Todoh, and the Chinese Supreme Commander Xingke, peace was restored to the world.

It is now the year 2299 a.t.b. of the Imperial Calendar. Many things have changed since the time of the Demon King. The world powers have been reorganized, and Earth is once more in a state of constant warfare. The UFN once was the sole superpower, and for nearly a century and a half it maintained total peace. That has all changed, however. Many nations have withdrawn their membership, and since then three new superpowers have formed.

During the centuries, the Japanese Imperial States and the Union of America have been formed. Gone are the EU, the Chinese Federation, and the Holy Empire of Britannia. They all have been replaced by these new powers. While new powers may exist, things have only gotten worse since the UFN began to lose power.

The world as it is now is corrupt. The leading party of each nation seeks more power for themselves. Most rights have taken away from the people, in the name of ‘keeping the peace’. Protesters in any of the countries are gunned down swiftly. Opposition leaders are kidnapped or assassinated.

Famine is common in the poorer areas of the world. Elections are either rigged, or put back until the ‘proper time’. Humans have very little rights these days. This world is corrupt, and decaying. However, things are once again changing, maybe for the better.

A revolution across the world is about to occur once again. This endless waltz of war is about to be disrupted.

In the shadows of the world, a new group is rising. It has been in the making for decades. It is small right now, but it may grow with time. They will soon be known as Guardians of Justice. Their leaders and benefactors are two men simply known as R.R and T.E. Many have joined up with them, in the hopes of changing this world for the better once more. Their goal: to eliminate war, once and for all.

Soon the Guardians will make their appearance. They are very small in right now, not more than a few dozen are apart of it. Elite pilots, technicians, scientists, and others.

They have only one ship and five elite Knightmare Frames, as well as a dozen regular Frames, but their small forces are not intimidated. They will do whatever it takes to accomplish their mission.

The gears of fate are thrown into a new motion. What will become of this? Will the world change for the better, or worse? Only time can tell...

Hello, and welcome to my Code Geass RP! This RP is based on the anime Code Geass, though you need not have watched it before to join. No knowledge of the show is required. If you have any questions about Code Geass or this RP, please PM me. Now, there will be two things you need to know when joining this RP. Knightmare Frames, and Geass.

KNIGHTMARE FRAMES:

Basically, they’re giant mechas. There are many different types, and specially made ones. For the sake of simplicity, modern Knighmares used by the old Superpowers will be continued to be used in the new powers’ militaries, though upgraded. The five elite pilots will have specially made Knightmare frames, with their own special abilities. If you have any more questions about Knightmare Frames, please PM me.

GEASS:

Geass is a mental ability given by immortals. It is a mental power, and manifests itself depending on the type of person, and his true desire/wish. It can range from controlling time, rewriting memories, and reading minds. The five special pilots all have Geasses. If you have any more questions about Geass, please PM me. This is just the short summary about Geass and its distributors.

Da Rules:

1: No god-modding whatsoever. Same thing goes for Mary Sues.

2: Follow the rules, or else you will be forced to watch a non-stop marathon of children’s shows. And no, not ones like Avatar.

3: You are allowed to have as many characters as you wish. But only one special pilot per person. I’d also like to have a good amount of military personal from all the powers. Civilians are fine too.

4: You must have proper grammar and spelling.

5: Romance is allowed, but please don’t get too graphic. Same goes for violence.

6: This is war, so main characters are expected to die every now and then. However, you must have permission of the creator to kill their character.

7: Not everyone can have a Geass. If you want your character, whom is not a pilot, to have a Geass please get my permission first.

8: Say, “This is war, people die in w—no, I did not copy the plot from Gundam 00! What do you mean?! Why you little—!” to show you’ve read the rules.

9: I don’t want every single character to be apart of the Guardians. Please make characters apart of the other superpowers, or civilians.

10: Have fun!

11: These rules are subject to change or add-ons at any given time.

12: This RP is rated T as of now. Rating is subject to change.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Username:
Name:
Nation and Side:
Special Pilot?:
Geass:
Appearance:
Knightmare Frame Appearance: (If Special Pilot)
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: (If special pilot)
Personality:
History:
Rank if in military:
Other:

JAPAN IMPERIAL STATES CHARACTERS:

Zero: Magus1108

Yammatil Virs: Lol lol lol

Shiro Mizawa: Manysidestome

Ikkada “Daimyo” Noriyoto: Velox

UNION OF AMERICA CHARACTERS:

Alexia Marz: almostinsane

Karma Fithe: Lol lol lol

Alexander Relmmih: Magus1108

Duncan Ingvar: Alec

Umar "Silver" Fiammetta: Alec

UNITED FEDERATION OF NATIONS CHARACTERS:

Diana Retsih: Magus1108

Cyrus Guerino: Alec

Kain Mu: Magus1108

Aiko McArthur: almostinsane

GUARDIANS OF JUSTICE CHARACTERS:

R.R: Manysidestome

T.E.: Magus1108

Raven Kagato: Magus1108

Manna Tes: Lol lol lol

John Fuma: almostinsane

Seth Ferguson: Velox

Althea Fiammetta: Alec

Daniri Pathways: hmZm

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Reserving a Guardians of Justice Character.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:41 pm

I would like to reserve one of the special pilots of the Guardians of Justice, if they're still open please. I'll also be PMing you soon with some questions.

“This is war, people die in w—no, I did not copy the plot from Gundam 00! What do you mean?! Why you little—!” (Aww, but I like Gundam 00. >D)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Reserves both noted. Then that leaves two left, three if almostinsane's character isn't a special pilot. I'm taking one myself. I myself love Gundam 00. I'm halfway through the first season. Alrighty, all questions will be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:35 pm

I'd like a Guardians of Justice special pilot and a Japanese Imperial States character too.

“This is war, people die in w—no, I did not copy the plot from Gundam 00! What do you mean?! Why you little—!”
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Ok, reserve noted.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:55 am

Note to all: I have added an extra qualification in the character bio. If your character is not a special pilot, then it does not concern you.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Alexia Marz
Nation and Side: Union of America
Special Pilot?: No
Geass: None
Appearance: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/i/2008/180/d/d/the_General_by_jordanmead.jpg
Personality: Alexia is cold, calculating, and extremely nationalistic. She believes the world can function only under the rule of the Union of America and is ruthless in her pursuit to expand its power. She views many individual freedoms as privileges for lower-ranked people and has a low opinion of civilians.
History: Alexia grew up in a rather influential family in the Union of America. She's related to many previous and current influential figures in the government and military of the Union of America, though it was through her own merits that she rose to her position in the military. Currently, her main job is to root out rebels and spies.
Rank if in military: General
Other:

Username:
Name: John Fuma
Nation and Side: Union of America, the Guardians
Special Pilot?: No.
Geass: None.
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/293/b/2/My_Male_Model_by_SetoKakashiluver.png
Personality: John is a confident young man. He does everything with a self-assurance that makes it easy for him to appear to belong wherever he is, which is useful for when he's at places he's not supposed to be at. John also tends to joke a lot.
History: John grew up in a poor family in the American Union. At an early age, he showed a nack of finding out interesting pieces of information, which he then used to his advantage. This was noticed by an agent of the Guardians when he was about 13. It didn't take much convincing for him to join them and he's happy to do what he can for freedom.
Rank if in military: Spy
Other: He's currently working under Diana Retsih.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Accepted. Here are my characters:

Username: Magus1108
Name: Raven Kagato
Nation and Side: Guardians of Justice.
Special Pilot?: Yes
Geass: Geass of Absolute Perception.
Appearance: http://nysik.deviantart.com/art/Megane-Nunnally-113360669
Knightmare Frame Appearance: http://geeu.deviantart.com/art/Knightmare-105119861
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: Lucien’s Knightmare, which is called the Arthur, has a special sword weapon. It is the first of its kind, called a beam weapon. It can slice through any known metal. It is powered directly by Sakuradite.
Personality: Raven doesn't show much emotion, but does hope to do her superiors proud. She does seem to be a kind girl, and has a soft spot for children. She will show no mercy to any enemies. She has promised this to herself. She does not like to talk about her past, and quickly changes the subject whenever that arises. On certain days Raven can seem quite sad.
History: Raven is a war orphan. That is all that is known about her. Most of her past is shrouded in mystery, and only T.E. and R.R. fully know her history. She joined the UFN for a brief time, though she originated from North America. After seeing how well she did in the Knightmare Frame simulations, Guardian agents quickly whisked her away. She was offered the chance to join the Guardians of Justice, and become one of their Swords of Justice. She accepted. After having a brief conversation with R.R. and T.E., Raven was given the Sword Arthur.
Rank if in military: None
Other:

Name: T.E.
Nation and Side: Guardians of Justice. Original nation was once the Holy Empire of Britannia, now the Union of America
Geass: No
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/kagato/EBladerunner/TU-caption-Kagupfront01.jpg?o=34
Knightmare Frame Appearance: No
Personality: T.E. is much like R.R. Unless it is unexpected or bad, he does not show much anger or surprise. His views differ from R.R. in some ways, though. As will soon be found out.
History: Like R.R., T.E. rose from the shadows. He has no known past, and barely anything is known about him in the Guardians.
Rank if in military: None
Other:

Name: Diana Retsih
Nation and Side: Germany, United Federation of Nations
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/gundam%20seed/chochang7764/mobile-suit-gundam-seed-822.jpg?o=57
Knightmare Frame Appearance: None
Personality: Diana cares is a cold and calculating woman. She views her subordinates as nothing more than pawns. Sacrifices are necessary in her opinion.
History: Diana Retsih is a High General in the UFN. She has been for several years. Besides this, she does not share much about herself.
Rank if in military: High General
Other:

Name: Zero
Nation and Side: Japan, Japan Imperial States
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/code%20geass%20zero/Blitz259/code%20geass/28_codegeass_ep25s.jpg?o=129
Personality: Zero is a very charismatic figure to the Japanese. He is good at making grand speeches and movements, and is fiercely loyal to Japan, as he calls all his countrymen to be.
History: Zero is not just one man any longer, but now a symbol of Japan. Zero was once the sole hope of Japan when it was under the tyranny of the Empire of Britannia. He led a successful rebellion, and nearly freed Japan. It was thought at one time he was dead. At the height of the Demon King Lelouch Vi Britannia’s power, Zero appeared out of nowhere. With amazing strength and speed, he evaded the Emperor’s forces and used his sword, now a weapon he is never seen without, to strike down Lelouch and free the world in the year 2019 a.t.b.

After this, Zero often traveled with Empress Nunnally Vi Britannia and worked to bring peace to a changing world. For a time, this worked. Shortly after the Empress’ passing nearly a century later, Zero took a more active role in world affairs and often worked with the UFN at the height of its strength. However, as the world began to change once more, so did Zero. Zero eventually abandoned the UFN once Japan succeeded its membership in the year 2138 a.t.b. Zero became very active in Japan once it succeeded. He brought much change to the government, and was the leading figure in the dissolving of the old Japanese government. With the help of Zero, the Japan Imperial States was formed. Zero then led a campaign to be elected by the Japanese people as the leader of the new order. He was voted in hands down. Democracy soon disappeared, and Zero took full control of the government. He was declared the Supreme Holy Emperor of Japan. No one (who lived) spoke against this.

In the year 2158 a.t.b. the Japanese Imperial States invaded the United States of China. The war was fought long and hard, for three decades. Eventually, the Japanese fully conquered the USC and all its territories. After taking another decade to recover, the JIS began a campaign of war in Asia, conquering everything in Asia in a matter of years. The UFN was soon left with Europe. Flash-forward several decades, to the current time. Japan now controls most of Asia and is trying to push into Europe, which the UFN is fiercely protecting. They have pushed into Africa, which was once under full UFN control. They control half of southern Africa, but have not been able to push in any further.

And all of this has come about by Zero. He is still the Holy Emperor of the Japanese, and always has been. It is theorized that this was not the original Zero, and the mantle is passed down with each Zero that dies. Of course, these thoughts are considered traitorous by the Japanese and all who are caught saying this are killed. Zero is now considered a living deity by the Japanese.
Rank if in military: Supreme Holy Emperor of the Japanese Imperial States
Other:

Name: Miho Kouzuki
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/duo%20maxwell/Drago_kid/Avatars/duo-maxwell.jpg?o=15
Personality: Miho is often the jokster of his squad, even though he is the commander. He is fiercely loyal to Japan, though. When battle comes, he gets deadly serious.
History: Miho Kouzuki is a descendent of the great Kallen Kouzuki, a fighter often celebrated in Japanese history. She was a leading figure in Zero’s Black Knights, and helped to get Japan’s independence again. Because of his family name, Miho was given his current position, though he is a competent soldier. His father is a high general in the Japanese military, and hopes to follow his father. His mother disappeared without reason years ago, and he hasn’t heard from her since. His mother was a high general like his father.
Rank if in military: Commander of his squad.
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:26 pm

There are probably hundreds of things wrong with mine, but here they are. Tell me if I need to change anything.

Username: Lolx3
Name: Manna Tes
Nation and Side: Japan, Guardians of Justice
Special Pilot?: Yep.
Geass: It is stored in her left eye. When used it can implant whatever she wants the person to hear into their mind. It does not need direct eye contact because she can feel minds around her.
Appearance: Here
Knightmare Frame Appearance: Here
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: The Orion has a large circular pack that connects to a Guren-like hand. Out of the circular pack shoots energy disks that can cut through most anything.
Personality: Manna is very competitive and fun-loving. She acts like she never takes anything seriously, but at the same time she makes sure she stays focused during battles.
History: Manna was born to Japanese parents. But she never really felt like she fit in. For a time Manna was in the military and did very well with Knightmares. People from the Guardians of Justice found her and convinced her to join them. Just after this she was given her Geass.
Rank if in military:
Other:

Name: Yammatil Virs
Special Pilot?: N/A
Geass: N/A
Knightmare Frame Appearance: N/A
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: N/A
Personality: Yammatil is very cheery and happy. But when it comes to battle she focused on every move the enemy takes planning a counter-move. (Paraphrasing, she\'s a good strategist.) She also prefers to be called by her last name.
History: Virs was born into a very wealthy family, but her father started blowing all their money on useless things. So they went into debt and had to live with all the other poor people. Virs didn\'t mind it, but since she was an only child she was pressured to restore her father\'s name. So she joined the Japanese military and is very loyal to her country.
Rank if in military: Lieutenant General (If I\'m correct this is a step below the General.)
Other:

Name: Karma Fithe
Nation and Side: North America, Union of America
Special Pilot?: Nope.
Geass: N/A.
Knightmare Frame Appearance: Nada.
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: None.
Personality: Karma is very quiet, but not necessarily shy. She is quite smart and baffles men if they try to come near her.
History: Karma lives on the streets. Her parents abandoned her at an orphanage and she ran from there at 13. From there she found a Sensei that was willing to teach her the art of martial arts which was then used to control Knightmare Frames better. When the Sensei offered to take her to a military base so that she could show her skill she turned him down and continued her normal life.
Rank if in military: N/A
Other:

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 pm

You're accepted, though you need to make a few changes. Your Geass is fine. Mao didn't need eye contact to do his, after all.

For your Knightmare, where exactly does it shoot these disks? Also, say instead she was in the military academy for awhile instead of just hearing about the Guardians. They were impressed by her skill with Knightmares in simulation, and then asked her to join.

Hey, mind if my JIS commander works under yours?

I like that you made a civilian character. However, I'm not sure how involved she'll be at first. If anything, she'll need another companion or friend to make some things work. Almostinsane could be willing to make that character, you can ask him. If not him, then I may.

Other than these things, you're accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:43 pm

I'll get right on those. ^.^ Um... Sure, I've never been actually in charge of any troops though. I'll try my best. :3 And it's alright that she's not too involved at first. I kind of figured that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Username: Alec
Name: Cyrus Guerino
Nation and Side: Italy, United Federation of Nations
Geass: Geass of memory(If he makes eye contact with someone he can read their past and alter the memories of it if he feels like it.)
Appearance: Picture here. Black hair with a sort of bluish tint to it. He has green eyes, lightly tanned skin and is 5' 9" and 127 lbs.
Personality: Cyrus is quiet, disloyal and he loves messing with people for his own amusement. He ignores other people's privacy often enough and he is a very curious person as well. He can be kind to people that he believes deserves it and he believes in karma. While Cyrus certainly isn't a genius nor a strategist, he is intuitive when it comes to people. He is also a technical pacifist since he never fights and instead simply takes whatever he wants.

History: Cyrus was born in North America to his single mother, who also happened to be an ambassador from the UFN. At least this is what Cyrus was told as he doesn't remember anything since he turned eleven. There is footage of someone dropping the boy off at his house after he had been missing for five weeks, but Cyrus doesn't remember who the person was.

Cyrus was quickly reeducated in everything he had known before missing and he now knows English, Japanese, German, Chinese, and his native language Italian. He also knew of his Geass and how to use it, but he still practiced it on his families servants, replacing unpleasant memories with good ones, or the other way around for people he thought might deserve it. Thanks to his mother's connections he got a job in the United Federation's forces and soon became known for his skills in interrogation and psychology. No one questioned how he obtained his information from rebel's and enemies who were captured, they just knew it worked and that that was good enough for them. He is currently used by the head members of the UFN as their private interrogator for their enemies, and a psychologist for themselves. Thus he knows quite a few of the world leaders private secrets and he has manipulated a few memories on occasion as well. Mainly to prevent the leaders from doing something that Cyrus sees as either completely immoral or self-centered.

Cyrus is currently annoyed with the current state of the world and the people that lead it, though he says nothing and simply continues to do his job.
Rank if in military: Colonel
Other:

“This is war, people die in w—no, I did not copy the plot from Gundam 00! What do you mean?! Why you little—!”
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Accepted. I like that character. I expect great things from him, from what I have in store.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:32 pm

Username: manysidestome
Name: R.R.
Nation and Side: Guardians of Justice
Geass: N/A
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/macriz05/bbec18f528ca9660.jpg His hair is longer.

Personality: R.R. can be quite inspiring and sentimental, but he does occasionally maintain an air of indifference. He doesn’t really get upset or angry over much unless something extremely disastrous happens.
History: Not much is known about R.R., even among the Guardians. He rose from the shadows with T.E. and gathered the most elite specialists in their fields from all over the world, uniting them against war.
Other:

Username: manysidestome
Name: ShiroMizawa
Geass: Geass of absolute concealment (it allows him to conceal himself from the sight of others, but he can still be sensed in other ways. It does not need eye contact, but it does not work for long.)
Appearance: His black hair is cut short and he wears a full-body suit that allows him to move more flexibly. He also wears a black bullet-proof vest, boots, and gloves. His eyes are brown and he has a scar under his left eye.

Knightmare Frame Special Ability: N/A
Personality: He is a serious and focused person, but he does indulge in humor at times. He gets angry and frustrated, but that's about it.
History: Shiro's family has faithfully served Zero since his rise, and they follow him without question. It was because of their loyalty and their skills that they are considered highly, and it's why Shiro was selected by Zero to do jobs. When all else fails, Shiro doesn't, and he will complete any mission at any cost. It is not known how Shiro came to possess a Geass, and only Zero is aware of it, though Shiro has refused to saying anything about it, though whether he could say anything of if he actually physically can't.
Rank if in military: Special Agent
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Both are accepted. Hm, sure have a lot of JIS characters. If you guys don't mind, I really don't want any more JIS characters except the one I've asked Velox to make. I do want things to be evened out.

Three special pilots have been taken. Two are still left, if anyone wants them. It'll also be good to have members of the Guaridans who aren't the pilots. Say, bridge works, engineers, scientists, and such.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 pm

I just made a spy for the Guardians.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Accepted. Mind adding he's currently working under Diana Retsih as a spy, like I suggested he could do?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:27 am

I forgot to mention this, but all the special pilots are referred to as Swords of Justice. Their Knightmares are also called Swords, when not called by their given names. Two special pilots are left, so everyone knows. Here is another character of mine.

Name: Alexander Relmmih
Nation and Side: South America conquered areas, Union of America
Appearance: http://dace33.deviantart.com/art/Imperial-Commissar-56157259
Knightmare Frame Appearance: No
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: Nadda
Personality: Much like people of his organization, Alexander is cold and cruel. A sadist. A very evil man.
History: Not much is known about Alexander, except that he is the head of an organization within the Union known only as Ragnarok. Little is known about this secretive group, except that it is supposedly the hidden fist of the Union. Whenever major political prisoners are brought to the homeland, they disappear without warning, never to be seen again. A general or admiral suspected of treason can vanish without warning, to be found months later confessing to his or her crimes. During a long siege the defenses of the enemy can be suddenly destroyed, with no knowledge of who commited it.

These acts, along with others, are normally done by the Ragnarok group. They are many things. Elite assassins, superb interrogators, skilled special ops soldiers, highly trained body guards, and more. While their agents hold no offical rank, they command much power. Their word is only succeeded by the President of the Union. Most of the time, when you encounter an agent of Ragnarok, only bad things happen.

Currently Alexander is with Alexia Marz, considering her for a position in Ragnarok.
Rank if in military: He has no offical rank, but his people hold much power within the Union.
Other: His bloodline can be traced all the way back to Prince Schneizel El Britannia, back when their was a royal monarchy controlling the Americas.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 am

Name: Duncan Ingvar
Nation and Side: North America, Union of America
Appearance: Duncan. He is 5' 10" and 184 lbs. Black hair, dull green eyes and pale caucasian skin tone.
Personality: Duncan is loyal to his country and the soldiers below him, but he would easily kill the rulers above him if it meant he could rise to power more quickly. He isn't a very creative person, and he isn't actually that intelligent either. Duncan really is just an ambitious fool who also happens to have one of the highest ranks in the Union's military thanks to his many years of service as a successful leader.

History: Duncan was born in the southeastern are of North America. He was born into a poor family of seven children and five of them including Duncan joined the army. Duncan always did everything he was ordered to do and then some, even when two of his brothers eventually died he decided it shouldn't bother him and simply continued to rise.

Even though he has earner his high rank, he is basically a glorified assistant to General Marz at this point in time, a woman he particularly dislikes, not that anyone knows of course.

Rank if in military: Four Star General
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:16 am

Ah, perfect. Just what I need. You're accepted. We should be able to start soon. I'd like at least one more pilot to be taken. If need be, I can drop the number down to four special pilots.

Note: I changed the special ability of my pilot.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Username: Velox
Name: Seth Ferguson
Nation and Side: North America, Guardians of Justice
Geass: Geass of Pain. With direct eye contact Seth can inflict extreme pain to anyone for as long as he wants. However, the pain is only a mental illusion and doesn’t affect the body physically in any way. When he loses eye contact, the illusion will stop. Seth can make it so the illusion of pain will last up to 1 minute though. The Geass symbol appears in his left eye.
Appearance: Seth
Knightmare Frame Appearance: Talaria
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: Talaria, with its energy wings and special energy propulsion system in it’s legs, is a Knightmare Frame created for extreme speed and mobility. The speed it generates can only be controlled by an ace pilot, but it’s special ability is “Heat Rush”: a special feature which maximizes the energy output of Talaria, tripling its speed, strength, and firepower. The system can’t be used for too long though, or Talaria’s systems will over heat and the Knightmare will temporarily shutdown.
Personality: Seth is usually calm and tactical as a result from his training. He takes the missions seriously and is fully devoted to ending the war. Despite his seriousness, he is kind-hearted and tries to be polite, but he’s not very social and often distances himself. As a result from the experiments, Seth had another personality that is just the opposite. Seth’s alter ego, Zeth, is harsher; sadistic; enjoys killing, and is unstable.
History: Seth was born to two soldiers in the Union of America. He was chosen to be part of a Super Soldier program created to combat the UFN’s superior Knightmare Frames. Seth’s body was reconstructed before he was born. He was injected with serums to bypass normal humans physical and mental limitations. He was subjected to cruel, and harsh experiments at a very young age. He endured much pain and stress, through countless missions and caused so many deaths.
During an environmental and isolation experiment, Seth started hearing a voices. One of them claimed to be him, but better. It told him to fight back, and kill all of those people. To make them suffer even more than he had. At first, Seth was frightened at the idea, but the voice started to persuade him. The other voices he heard told him that they could give him the power to make his desires a reality, as long as they made a contract. He accepted and was granted the power of Geass. Shortly afterwards, he fell unconscious and Seth’s alter ego awoke and used the power of Geass to escape from the facility. But not before causing the staff workers so much pain that they begged for death, and then killing them.
Seth awoken later and regretted what had happen, thinking that it was too much. The agents of the Guardians soon found him, and with nowhere to go and wishing to end the war which had caused so much pain, he joined them and became one of the five special Knightmare pilots codenamed “The Swords of Justice.”
Other: When not training in simulations, or on missions, Seth enjoys reading, and eating sweets.
{I'll have my other characters up here later. )}

Last edited by Velox on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:00 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Name: Althea Fiammetta
Nation and Side: Guardians of Justice, used to live in the United Federation.
Geass: Geass of Feeling. She can influence other people's emotions however she wants using eye contact.
Appearance: Althea.
Knightmare Frame Appearance: Sophranius.
Knightmare Frame Special Ability: The Sophranius has a system of chains and whips that can be released and controlled by the pilot of the Knightmare. Radiation is imbued throughout the chains so it damages almost anything hit by the tips of
Personality: Althea could be considered to be cold and spiteful, but there's no denying that she is loyal to an almost idiotic degree. To the people that she happens to like she is actually rather nice, she lacks wit though and can be naive at times. She doesn't give up unless ordered to by superiors and she believes in Justice over mercy. She is currently worried, depressed, and feels guilty about her brother.

History: Althea was born in the territory of Portugal in the UFN. Her father was a general and her mother was a socialite and so Althea had a very good education and was finished with High School by the time she was fourteen. Her mother died when Althea was eight, having gotten very sick after Umar was born and never recovering from it. Her father actually blamed his one-year old son for his wifes death and thus he avoided him until umar was six, instead trying to spoil Althea with everything he could. But it didn't work and Althea instead grew very close to her younger brother.

Over the years she proudly watched him excel, in fact she was there the first time Umar ever invented something, curiously watching and praising him for his skills. Her Father began training Althea to join the military when she was thirteen. He even took her to base on occasion and allowed the scientists to pull a few experimental projects on her and later her younger brother as well.
She continued to be trained, experimented on, and used in the field until she turned twenty-four and ran away with her younger brother. He had made a Knightmare for her, which she then used to escape so that they could leave their father's grasp. But the first thing that she saw after leaving the base, was two Guardian agents. They had seen how skilled she was with the custom Knightmare and asked both siblings to join the Guardians.

With not much time left on their hands and since they actually didn't have a great plan, they said yes. They were transported away along with the Knightmare and Althea actually met one of the leaders of the group, T.E., she was told that to join she would need to accept a contract. She did and in the end Althea received Geass. At first she made sure to only use it on occasion and when she had to, but eventually she began to be a bit more loose with the power.

Over the next few years Althea's relationship with her brother began to strain. She considered the Guardians of Justice's ship to be their home now, and he still didn't trust the private leaders. Arguments and debates were common between the two when they knew no one was looking, and eventually Althea began to try and influence her brother's decisions each time he decided it was time to leave.
But nine months ago they had another argument, and she decided that removing a piece of his free will would be for the best in the end. She commanded him to never leave the Guardians of Justice unless they released him to do so. But he was ready for this moment. He had worn an odd invention of his on his eyes, a special contact lense that reversed the Geass ths making Althea be controlled by it's power.
She emotionally broke down as he left her, handing her a small phone so they could still call each other. And so Althea calls Umar every day now, begging for him to come back as she apologizes to him. Unfortunately though her brother still hasn't forgiven her, and he always replies with telling her that he'll come back when she's able to leave the Guardians, knowing full well that she physically can't.
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Umar "Silver" Fiammetta
Nation and Side: Union of America, was shortly part of the Guardians of Justice before suddenly leaving and before that lived in the UFN.
Appearance: Umar (Does not include the claw glove.)
Personality: Umar would seem like a kind optimistic young man to anyone who sees him. But he's actually a bit more then that. He is a genius and a prodigy. Umar is a highly skilled mechanic and inventor and he loves sharing his ideas with the few people he can trust. Umar hates the feeling of being betrayed and he can overreact to bad news sometimes. He has a good sense of humor though and feels like it's his responsibility to be there to lighten up his friends moods when they need it.

History: Umar was born in the territory of Portugal in the UFN. His father was a general and his mother was a socialite and so Umar had a very good education and was actually doing college level math by the time he was twelve. Umar's mother died a year after he was born and his father always blames him for what had happened. So Umar never had a good relationship with the controlling man. He started inventing things when he was seven, the firt thing being a small wrist watch that played classical music instead of simply chiming, a gift for his older sister. When he was seven Umar was moved to a UFN military base where he would stay with his sister and be tested for the next few years along with his sister.

When Umar was fourteen he began planning a warmachine based on Knightmare's that would be powerful enough to get him and his sister out of the UFN. The people of the base didn't seem to notice nor care very much as it was known to all of them that Umar commonly made little devices that were useful to the military. But the Knightmare wasn't complete until Umar was sixteen. As his sister took down military personnel Umar opened the gates and when they finally escaped, they met two Guardian agents who wanted the pair to join their team. Umar was always wary of the Guardians since he considered them to just be another military that was using them, but since his sister had said yes Umar decided that that was good enough for him.

The mechanic became a valuable addition to the Guardian's of Justice even though he wasn't a special pilot, he was still a decent fighter and he was constantly improving machinery whenever possible. But as he grew older Umar also grew restless. He wanted to leave the Guardians so he could actually see the world for the first time in his life, but his sister disagreed and thus they began to argue.
The first time Althea used her Geass on Umar she actually made him forget about the fight as well, and he ended up not even thinking about leaving until four months later. This process continued until Umar began to realize that his sister was controlling him, and so he developed a small contact lense that could combat the effects. Unfortunately the lense actually dissolved into his eyes and they were stained silver even though they are now useless and actually don't combat the effects of Geass anymore. As he left the boy decided that he still wanted to talk to his sister, so he left her a phone which she's been calling him with ever since. Umar has been spiteful to his sister each time he calls, but he's actually beginning to miss her.

The boy snuck into the Union of America and got a job as a mechanic there, where he is now known as Silver to all of his coworkers thanks to the color of his eyes. He eventually befriended a young woman named Karma, and he's still friends with her because she fascinates him. He's actually drawn all the plans for another Knightmare as well thanks to his free time, though he hasn't even considered trying to build it yet because he believe that it would be pointless. Though Umar has made a durable sword and has begun to train with it.
Other: While he isn't skilled with piloting a Knightmare, Umar is decent with defending himself in hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next