New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution

Go down 
+4
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
almostinsane99
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:39 am

{All I've got is that it let's her see really really far, and she might be able to see through objects too.}

Seth Ferguson

"Hm, upgrades." Seth commented. These models were a bit more advanced to what the Guardians had fought before, but they still were nowhere near as superior to the Swords.

Seth strafed* back and forth dodging the enemy fire, until there was too many of them, and he needed to use more advanced maneuvers. It seemed like Talaria was avoiding the enemy fire easily, but Seth knew that one false move could set him up to be fatal.

"Even though the Union forces are focusing on us, we're still not allowed to kill them right?" Seth asked as he began to return fire with his own rifle.

{*Strafe has two meanings. 1. An air-to-ground attack consisting of machine gun or cannon fire from a low flying aircraft. 2. Sidestepping. The 2nd one is really more of a gamer term apparently. Just wanted to clarify that.}
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 am

((your little"time slips" are infectious, I keep wanting to call Karl, Jeremiah))

Karl returned to the command center, specifically the general's office. he was still annoyed that they couldn't interfere with the Guardians's plans but was getting over it.

He went to the ops center and got the report from Pierre and returned to the general.

"Ma'am, I've got the latest on the area five situation from our SAT-recon feeds."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:37 pm

[[ I wanted to say something like the Knight of One's, but it seems different... She can see through stuff? ]]

Manna turned to see the upgraded Knightmares. She started using her Geass on a Knightmare in the front.

'Soldier! You're the only one left we can trust. The other's with you are about to turn against you. Disable them before they can!'

The soldier piloting the Knightmare must've been very gullible because he started turning on his fellow pilots. "Wonder what's wrong with him?" Manna wondered aloud, innocently.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:19 pm

(Hey, what's happened lately?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm

(The Guardians are in Brazil, otherwise known as Area 5, and the JIS and UFN have decided that the issue doesn't concern them at this moment since it's just the Union being attacked.)

Althea

Sighing in relief as she saw the missiles that were headed for Seth explode a far enough away from Talaria where it was unharmed. Unfortunately the relief was short-lived as she saw the Union's Knightmare's speed out of the jungle, firing right at the Guardians.

"I'll take care of the rocket launchers." She reported back to Althea before quickly pressing and holding a button down while she flicked a switch. "Shields, on. Power up to eighty percent." She commanded the Sophranius as the chains quickly came out of it's frame and began to spin around her Knightmare, the glowing radiation and speed of the spinning chains combining to make it look like there was a large glowing shield surrounding the Knightmare. Althea knew that while the shield would protect her from the rifle fire of the Union's Knightmares, it also meant that she wouldn't be able to fire her own weapons without turing off the shields.

When one of the Union's soldiers began to attack his comrades, Althea decided to take advantage of the chaos as she flew past the enemies forces and rushed into the Jungle.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm

((Close, but no cigar. Looking up the name of her Geass may shed more light.))

Diana

"Ah, I see. Thank you Karl."

Raven Kagato

"Correct, we cannot kill unless necessary. Disable the Frames if you can. At the very least make sure the cockpit ejects before you destroy the machine." Raven confirmed. She typed on a panel and sent Althea the last known coordinates of the missile launchers. The Sword pilot drew out the Excalibur and rushed into the army of Knightmare Frames, disabling any enemy machines that came her way.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm

[[ I actually looked up the word perception. It a meaning is ' awareness of the elements of environment through physical sensation' So she knows what terrain they're on even if she hasn't been there before? ]]

Manna then dove into all the chaos. She used a combination of slash harkens and energy disks to disable the Knightmares.

~*~

"Then let's go." Karma started stripping down to her undergarments and walked toward the water. She squished her feet in the wet sand. She turned back to face Umar. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:13 pm

"It seems that the guardians went after the Union's air power that was dropping napalm on the forest first. Once that was taken care of they moved on the the conventional forces. They seem to want to disable the combatants rather than win the war as no attempt has been made to target communications or command and control centers. We'll have to see how the union reacts to these developments."

Karl paused to wait for the general's reply before moving on.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Umar

Umar blinked in surprise before nodding his head. "Course."He quietly replied before following Karma out into the water. Smiling as he felt the warm water lap up against his legs and the wet sand get between his toes, Umar looked back at Karma. "See, I told you that this would be nice." He stated in a reassuring tone as he walked out a bit further.
---------------------------------------
Althea

After receiving the coordinates of where the Rocket Launchers were from Raven, Althea quickly rushed out into the field past the Talaria and a few of the Union Knightmares. She knew that the Sophranius was being shot at, she could easily see and feel it, but it was still odd and she couldn't help but flinch right before the first round of shots were deflected. Luckily for Althea the shield held itself steady and she was quickly off of the field and back into the jungle within half a minute as she made her way towards the Unions Rocket Launchers.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:27 pm

((MST has decided to leave, so Alec is taking over for R.R. Velox may get Shiro, when he responds to my PM. Once Velox has posted, I'll post with my characters. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Oh, and you're close Lol. However that still isn't correct.))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:46 pm

R.R.

"Of course." R.R. replied to T.E.'s question, feeling a bit curious as to what his partner's suggestion would be, though this feeling did not show in his tone or expression.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:10 pm

{Before I really really do that, is it like...Clairvoyance? (*Forgot how to spell it correctly, but is sure that an "i" or something has been forgotten*) / Henh. I was thinking that since this is a Code Geass RP it needed more fanservice. D}

Ikkada Noriyoto

"Hmph. All of these files are nearly the same. 'The Guardians' Knightmares were extremely fast; There weapons are too strong; they're blocking our communications,' it's all pretty much the same thing." Ikkada griped, dissastified with the lack of information he had attained. The communication being blocked was no surprise based on how the soldiers were confused, and disarrayed while confronting them. The Guardians' Frames' abilities and superiority over ours were all shown in the broadcast of the intervention.

However, there was one small, but still interesting detail that was recorded. "Swords." Those words had been sketched on to each of the Guardian Frames. These are probably just names that the Guardians have dubbed their machines, and they have displayed them in plain view. They're mocking the entire world including our great nation. They will be punished for their ignorance." The General stated.

"Noriyoto-sama," one of Ikkada's subordinates called out through the comm system, "the Guardians of Justice are intervening in Area 5!" The General immediately flipped on his screen upon hearing the information. "Why wasn't I informed sooner?"

Seth Feguson

"Understood," Seth answered, and shifted forward towards his pursuing machines. He spun around simultaneously deflecting enemy fire and chopping off a few limbs of the enemy units. He then continued to maneuver around the enemy firing his rifle.

'Beep beep beep' Talaria's sensors went off, alerting the pilot that enemy missiles were heading straight towards him. The super soldier put the enemy Frames between him and the missiles, and then attacked the units with his Slash Harkens immobilizing them, forcing them to either eject or be destroyed by the incoming missiles.

After the missiles hit, Seth finished off the remaining Knightmares and then saw the Sophranius moving in to destroy the rocket launchers. He rushed towards the Knightmare Frames shooting at it, and took them out one by one, covering the pilot.

Shiro Mizawa

Shiro had only taken a few steps towards the door, when the God-Emperor had recalled him. He instantly turned around, and listened to his lord's words, taking the picture of the woman that was handed to him. He looked at the picture for a brief moment, memorizing the woman's face.

"Miho Jinguchi. I understand my lord. She will be my new partner." the special agent replied. Personally, he prefered to work alone as he usually had done in the past. But this was the God-Emperor's will, and would obey his every command and work with this woman.

{Hope I play Shiro well enough. I think in the PM you mentioned that Shiro was told where to meet her at, but I didn't see any such info. Also, I think you said that the time skip was three days, but could we just sort of say that it was a week? Not that really matters or anything now though...}
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 pm

((Sure, why not. Hm, let's just say Shiro can go outside the palace where he is met with his partner. No. Should I just go ahead and tell you? And yes, this isn't a true Code Geass RP without fanservice, is it not?))

T.E.

A keypad extended from his arm-chair, and a screen lowered from the ceiling. After typing a few buttons, an image appeared on the screen of a satellite.

"The Union has a secret orbital laser satellite. It has the power to cut a city the size of Tokyo in half. So far it has not been used, because of the Treaty of Russia. However they still have it in orbit, ready to use in the event they can seize power. If we can hack into the satellite, we can cut off the section of burning jungle from the rest of the Rain Forest. And as a bonus, the Union will have no choice but to get rid of it after we use it." T.E. explained.

Raven Kagato

"Althea, be careful! There is a squad of old Sutherland Mk 5 models equipped with antique FLOAT systems heading your way, most likely apart of the rebels." Raven quickly shouted. She continued to slice her way through the Union Frames.

Dian Retsih

"I see. Well, we can't do anything in this situation but watch the Union get slaughtered out there. I don't mind that myself, but the Guardians are proving themselves to be a major problem." Diana said.

?

"My my Seth, you're still alive? How...intriguing."

A voice suddenly stated this inside the super soldier's mind.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 am

{Okay, thanks. I just said that because Shiro's mission to eliminate...uh, I had the name earlier. "Arimato?" Something like that. He was supposed to assassinate someone that was a traitor and telling stuff to the Union in 5 days, and I think the time skip was in three, and MSTM said that both were completed, so I wanted to justify that. ^^' Uh, I really don't mind either one...God-Emperor Zero.}

Seth Ferguson

Seth continued to hack, slash, and blast the enemy units to keep them from attacking Althea as she went for the rocket launchers, when his head was suddenly filled with an intense mental pain. "Ahhhhhh! Wh-who are you!?"

Ngh. It's you...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:28 am

R.R.

"Hmm, a fascinating plan I must admit." R.R. replied as he carefully studied the screen, bringing his hand up to his face as he thought over his partner's idea. "A two mile circle should do the trick if we put the midpoint right there." He stated his agreement with the plan while pointing at the near center of the valley where the battle was currently being held.

"We should warn the Swords as well. The laser is going to provide them a decent distraction if we're lucky, and they should know what's coming." R.R. pointed out as he took a step back and looked at T.E. .
--------------------------------------------------------------
Althea Fiametta

"Damnit!" Althea mentally cursed as she heard Raven's news. "Ok then, I'll take care of- Holy-! Gotta go." She quickly replied as a rocket flew out of the jungle, almost hitting her as it flew past and hit a tree instead. Ignoring the explosion behind her, Althea quickly turned off her shied as she suddenly swerved the Sophranius to the left, right under the group of floating Sutherland's.

Within seconds two of the Knightmares boosters had been torn off by the Sophranius' currently deployed chains before Althea quickly threw them to her right, satisfied to hear the sound of another explosion as the pieces hit another Rocket. "Two down, three to go. Then the Launcher..." She mentally noted while she flew through the smoke of the rocket blast back into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:53 pm

"Agreed, unless I missed my guess, we're probably going to get hit next," said Karl, both relishing and worrying about the battle to come.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm

The Orion quickly maneuvered through the knightmares disabling most all she came across. Manna used her Geass once more because the last man she had used it on had been killed by his comrades.

~*~

Karma laughed and followed behind him. "The water's so warm!" She squished her toes and walked out a bit ahead of Umar.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 pm

T.E.

"Agreed. I'll send a message to the Swords. Ensign Ro, Lieutenant Commander Ian, and Lieutenant Sera, please begin hacking into the Union Orbital Network We must get control of that satellite at once." T.E. ordered. The three Guardian officers went straight to work. He turned to the communication's officer.

"Commander Veria, please patch me through to the Swords. We must tell them of the coming event."

Veria nodded and established a link to the Swords. T.E. quickly relayed the following message to all the Frames:

"A laser strike will hit the rain forest within the next few minutes, around the burning section of the jungle. All units, please stand clear of the area. T.E. out."

The connection was cut, and a second later Ensign Ro informed the two that they had gained control of the satellite.

"Do you wish to give the order, or shall I R.R.?" T.E. asked with a smirk.

Raven Kagato

"A laser strike will hit the rain forest within the next few minutes, around the burning section of the jungle. All units, please stand clear of the area. T.E. out."

As soon as Raven heard that piece of information, she made sure to get the Arthur out of the area. Several of her Slash Harkens crippled the Union fighters that tried to stop her.

Diana Retsih

"True, or it could be the Japanese next. They hit us both at the same time, and so far we can't determine a pattern when they're just at the small stages of their operation." Diana said.

Alexander Relmmih

Some time had passed since Alexander had conversed with General Ingvar, and now both he and his superior Marz were in the command center of the building, watching the situation unfold in Area Five.

"I'm happy to announce," the commander of Ragnarok began, "that the Guardians of Justice will soon no longer be a problem."

?

"I'm surprised you're both still alive. How interesting. And here I thought you were both dead all this time. Ah, perfect." the voice inside Seth's head continued.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:41 am

R.R.

"Go ahead T.E.. The is yours after all." R.R. replied calmly, waving his as though they were discussing a small problem.

Umar

"Yeah, it is pretty warm..." Umar replied as he looked at Karma, enjoying the water and the view. Though he tried to be polite as he looked back out at the horizon of the ocean. OF course he was already blushing, his cheeks turning red.

Althea

Althea carefully and moved through the trees as she tried to make her way to the rocket launcher, though the fact that she still had the Sutherlands on her tail trying to find her was making things difficult for her.

As T.E.'s instructions rang through her headset, Althea tried not to get too distracted as she only heard parts of his warning. "I guess I don't have much time now....Well then." She realized before quickly releasing all of the chains of the Sophranius at once. At the same time Althea stopped abruptly, just a few hundred feet from the swift Sutherlands right behind her, and she switched her boosters, causing the Sophranius to rush backwards towards the other Knightmares.

With only a few seconds to react Althea quickly manipulated the chains as she grabbed all three of the terrorists Sutherlands, throwing one in the air, then slamming the other two together right above her. Althea felt a bit of satisfaction with her work as she saw the two latter Pilots eject out of their Knightmares. Unfortunately just as she made her way to deal with the last Sutherland, it exploded as one of the rockets from the Union's weapon system hit the Knightmare, causing it to explode almost thirty feet above her.
Back to top Go down
EmilCrane

EmilCrane

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:14 pm

"of course, I just wish we could take offensive action against the guardians instead of waiting around for them to attack us."

Karl found that he was enjoying being in the general's presence, perhaps a little too much. however he quickly shook such unprofessional thoughts from his head and continued watching the battle.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:57 pm

{Hey, was Zero going to tell Shiro where to meet his partner, or~...?}

Seth Ferguson

You're one to talk. How the hell did you survive anyways? Zeth demanded. It seemed like he was experiencing some pain, but he was handling a lot better than Seth was.

"Ahhhhhhh! Stop! Stop! Stop! MAKE IT STOP! AHHHHHHH!!!" the pilot cried out in pain, clutching his head. Seth was unable to control Talaria, let alone hear T.E.'s orders. The Sword soon started plummeting towards the Earth, and the Union forces swooped down to finish the incapacitated Frame off.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Manna became curious when the enemy knightmares moved away in a certain direction. She turned to see the Talaria plummeting toward the ground. She slightly heard T.E.'s order as she sped over to help Seth.

Whatever it was it didn't look like his knightmare was damaged. [i]'Seth, get control of your knightmare, I've got the Union Frames.' She said quite loudly in his mind as she started to disable some of them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:19 pm

((Shiro can just go outside to meet his partner.))

?

"I cannot be killed so easily, Zeth. But I think I'll leave you, for now. Sayonara."

The voice and its presence disappeared from Seth's mind.

T.E.

T.E. nodded and turned to Ensign Ro. "Fire."

On the screen, the image of the satellite fired a green beam toward Area Five. It hit the burning section of the jungle, and carved a path through it. Within ten minutes, the burning sections of the forest were separated from the non-burning sections.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Shiro Mizawa

The Special Agent bowed to the God-Emperor one last time, and then left the throne room. As he walked through the closing grand doors, he pondered over his new mission, and why he had been given a partner. I've never had one before, so why did my Lord...no! It doesn't matter. I will obey Lord Zero's command.

--- --- ---

Seth Ferguson

Tch! He's gone...

"Ugh...ah, wha--?!" Seth's pain immediately dissipated, and instead he heard a new voice in his head; Manna's. Moving quickly, the super soldier regained the controls. Talaria Somersaulted in mid air, and with a powerful thruster discharge from its feet, it avoided crashing into the ground.

Seeing Manna disabling the Union Frames, the Sword began firing on them as well, until he noticed the giant lazer from the sky burning the forest down, and coming straight towards them. "...!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:54 am

Althea

"Oh my God..." Althea whispered under her breath as she stood still and watched the massive laser descend from the sky. She was shocked to say the least. All that force, all that power that had been there all along just waiting for someone to aim and shoot.

But now was not the time to look in awe, now was the time to act, especially now that the Union was surely freaking out and their forces were cut off from each other. As she tried to ignore the chaos around her and the beam coming right out of the sky, Althea quickly turned the Sophranius jets back on as she began to hover a few feet above the ground before flying through the jungle again.

Within a few minutes Althea stumbled out of the trees and onto the Union's rocket and missile launchers, along with eight of of their Knightmare Frames waiting there as well. Not even pausing for a second, Althea quickly shot at one of the Missile Launchers, effectively destroying it before she flew up in the air. "There's no time to pause now. Just keep moving!" she mentally shouted at herself as she grabbed one of the Knightmare's that had flown towards her on it's own, obviously moving on their own instead of waiting to follow orders. Within seconds the Frame was grapped and thrown at the other Rocket Launcher.

"Seven left..." Althea reminded herself aloud as she still steadily flew around the area, making sure to never fly in a specific pattern. Oddly enough though, the other Knightmares weren't even attempting to attack her. She knew that it was most likely because they were planning something but still, it was an unsettling sight followed by an unsettling sound.

Beep beep beep beep beep ......

"Huh? ...Oh." Althea said in realization After seeing the pilot from the one Knightmare that had worked running away from the area quickly.

..beep bep bep bep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep BOOM!!!

The explosion rang through Althea's ears directly behind her after she had tried to fly away, unfortunately not getting away fast enough to completely avoid the force of the explosion. As the Sophranius spun through the air and finally hit the ground, Althea blacked out as the Knightmare continued to roll through the dirt and trees.
-/-\-
"Uhhh..." Althea groaned as she regained her consciousness. "Hello, Pilot Fiametta reporting in. ... Hello!?" She shouted while trying to communicate with the other Pilots, only receiving static in return. "Ok so the communications out. Perfect, now they're going to think I'm dead if I don't get this lot of the ground." She realized before she began trying to figure out what worked as she began to test everything in Sophranius as quickly as possible.

"The left booster is out, the right booster is only working at fifty-three percent power, the rifles are not working, and two of the chains aren't responding and therefore they are useless. Worse then useless, they'll make things even more difficult if I switch to the wheels!" Althea shouted as she slammed her fist onto the screen before her in frustration.

After waiting for a few seconds as she calmed down, Althea reminded herself that the first thing she had to do was gain the other Swords attention, while making sure that the Union didn't find her at the same time. "Ok just gotta...do something." She muttered to herself before sighing in frustration again, beginning to lose hope for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution   Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass: Guardians of the Revolution
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next