New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 pm

"I'm a good climber," Yua said, a sly smile on her face. She knew it was going to be hard to stay at Ken's house, but she didn't worry about it. Yua also made a mental note to get online and make sure to add herself as a new student for Ken's human school. "So I can climb inside. And I'm a good at hiding too. Does you're mother enter your room alot?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Ken

"Not really, she usually sleeps at home, if she isn't doing more work," Ken said. One good thing about being neglected, he had all the privacy she wanted. "I could be running a criminal syndicate and mom would probably never know."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm

"Well thank you Miss Ridgers." Rory said as she walked away from the house empty handed. Rory walked down the street as she hummed a small pleasant tune to herself. About three minutes later she looked up an noticed there were two other people headed towards her. " Kenny and his girlfriend, No friend that just happens to be an attractive young girl about your own age!" Rory corrected herself as she looked at the two. At the moment Rory Evaristrus would have liked nothing more then to be invisible, unfortunately for her she realized that there was nowhere around her to hide, and so, she just kept walking.
---------------------------------
"Well it looks like they got away." Rio said calmly as Yua and her boy disappeared from sight. "If we want to be able to take them then we should probably split up from each other and take Yua when she isn't around... Ridgers." The Assassin said as he remembered the name that the boy had been called.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Nara

"Fine. I'll try again some other time. I'm going to find a pad here to crash at, since I don't want to go back home and risk the head's decapitating me," Nara said, taking out a small whistle and blowing it. Kura dissappeared, sent back to the area where he kept all his pets.

Ken

Ken looked ahead and saw a figure, and saw it was Rory. "Oh, hey Rory. What are you doing way out here this late," he asked her as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 pm

"Hmm? What, oh hey Ken, didn't see you there. Umm what was I doing? I delivered a pie to your house....because Dylan was worried about you, yeah. Except he was too lazy to do it himself so I decided I would do it since it it's only four miles away from our house anyways." Rory explained badly as she pretty much said the first excuse that popped into her head. "It's Chocolate, I heard that was your favorite, it is right?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Ken

"Ok...," Ken said in response to Rory's explanation. He was completely oblivious to her crush on him, though Dylan had sometimes teased him about them being together, which he just shrugged off as him being obnoxious. "Uh, sure, I like Chocolate. Oh yeah, Rory, this is my... cousin, Yua. Yua, this is my friend Rory," Ken explained, coming up with something rather quickly. He was hanging out with someone no one had ever seen him with before, so the easiest explanation was a visiting relative. "I was going to show her... the video store, when I remembered it's closed."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 pm

"Your cousin?" Rory asked as she felt a bit relieved, a smile coming to her face. "Nice to meet you Yua, my name is Rory...as you probably just heard.'' The excited girl said as she reached out to shake Yua's hand.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Yua shook Rory's hand, a bit put off that she didn't get to hear her last name. But Yua decided that it would be ok to call Rory by her first name. Unlike Ken, she was a friend and not her protector.

"It's nice to meet you too Rory. I am indeed Ridger's cousin," Yua said, going along with the lie.
-------------------
Ni'Usa nodded and headed off to find some place. She was sure that if she tried hard enough, some stupid family would allow her to stay with them. She looked like a normal human child after all.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:36 pm

"Ridger? Is that some nickname you use for Kenny?" Rory asked politely with a hint of curiosity. "She's nice....I suppose if she's new to town she must not have any friends yet...." The girl realized before making a decision.

"Well if you want to hang out with a girl your own age, or if Ken is too busy to show you around later then make sure to call me." Rory offered.
---------------
Rioghnan looked as his two partners walked in separate directions away from him, looking for temporary places to stay. "Well then I guess that means I wont have to see them for a while...." The magical being realized before he walked back into the alley. Rio sat down and closed his eyes, whispering a small chant as he concentrated. His vision expanded and covered a few miles around town, while it couldn't dive in and see anything specific, it did give the assassin a birds eye view.

"That should be a nice place to stay..." He whispered after seeing a tree filled park.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Ken

"Yeah, you see, Ridger is what she calls me because Ken was also my dad's name, and since she's my dad's sister, it was easier referring to me by my last name instead of confusing it with my dad's name... because he's not very well liked in the family," Ken said quickly. He was glad to see Rory being nice to Yua, maybe she could take some of the pressure off of him to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm

"Thanks Rory," Yua said. She liked the girl already. She seemed kind and a good person. She kind of reminded Yua of her friend. The one who helped her escape. She felt bad. Terriba would be in deep trouble now. Yua worried about her, but knew that Terriba had the power to escape herself. That made her feel better. "I would love to hang out sometime."

'But Ridger would have to be around. I can't risk getting her hurt too. Still after those three are gone and I'm safe, I would love to come back and hang out with her alone.'
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:44 pm

A small relieved smile came to Rory's face after hearing that her offer hadn't been shutdown. The girl pulled a small marker out of her pocket reached for Yua's hand. "Well then...here....is...my number." The twin said with a few pauses as she made sure to add the area code as well.

"I would love to stay, but it's, you know. Kind of late now." Rory pointed out as she walked past two and turned around while walking backwards. "Call me whenever you feel like it!" She shouted as she reached the corner of the street.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:52 pm

(Oh I got an idea.)

Ni'Usa sighed. She wanted to find the right people to trick into letting her stay. Then she noticed a girl walking home. She decided to give it her best shot and walked over to her.

"Um...excuse me ma'am. I'm lost. My mom and I were here for something about her job, and I got lost by accident. We live pretty far from here, so she can't get me right now. Can I please stay with you?" Ni'Usa made herself look like she was about to cry. Hopefully this human was foolish enough to let her stay.
-------------
Yua looked at her hand and smiled.

"Your friend is very kind. I hope I can hang out with her sometime," she told Ken.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Ken

"Yeah, she's pretty cool, but she's usually quiet around me. Of course, Dylan's usually there too and he's talkative enough for the both of them. Oh yeah, Dylan is my best friend, and Rory is his twin sister. Well, let's get home, I need to talk to you about all this," Ken said after Rory left. Once home, he went in the front door, and told his mom that he wasn't hungry right now and would be doing homework.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

(Oh Ni'Usa you naughty magical being, taking advantage of people's kindness. Twisted Evil )

"Of course I'll try and help you. I'm not sure if my mother will let you spend the night, but I'm sure she'll make sure your comfortable until we find your mother." Rory said sympathetically...and somewhat awkwardly as well.

"Crap...Dylan's right about people there being a doormat on my head that says 'Welcome what can I do for you?'. Well who cares what Dylan thinks anyways!" The twin decided as she embraced the poor girl before her for a second before releasing her and smiling.

"Don't worry. Everything's going to be ok, I promise. But to be honest.....my house is four miles away, you think that you can walk that far for now?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Yua nodded. She watched Ken enter through the front door and then went to the side of the house. She looked closely at the wall and then, thankful for the medium size tree near the house. Then she climbed up it, jumping over to the window. She tapped lightly on the glass and waited to be let in.
--------------------
Ni'Usa nodded, smiling only when the girl hugged her. Humans were simple to fool or at least the weak ones. The boy who Yua had partnered with-Ridger was his name?-seemed strong, but it seemed that not all humans took after him.

"Thank you ma'am. My name is Nina," she said, making sure not to give her real name. It would be strange to her and Ni'Usa didn't need to be questioned more than she needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Ken

Ken ran to the window and opened it so Yua could come in. "Ok, I don't even know where to start, so can you just explain why you're here and why I have a magic sword that has a mind of its own," he burst out before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Yua slipped into the room and sat down on Ken's bed before answering him.

"I told you. The leaders, or Heads as we call them, want to use me for something. I don't know what, but I know it's not good. So I had to leave. When I came through the portal I ran into you. By accident some of my power was transferred to you. That is why the sword appeared. And probably because you aren't the owner of the sword you can't control it." Yua looked at his nightstand brushed her fingers over a picture. "You could probably learn to control the sword if you wanted. Humans have the same magical potential as us, but over the years they have forgotten how to us it.

"Anyways since it's my power it reacts when i'm in danger. Which is good since it will still help you protect me even if you don't know how to use it."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:38 pm

(So since Rory touched Ni'Usa does that mean something happened to her too?)

"Nice to meet you Nina, my name is Rory." Was the last thing the girl had said before her long and quiet walk with Nina began. About an hour later the girls arrived at the Evaritrus home and Rory walked in through the front door to see Dylan looking at her from the living room. "Well I think he's going to like the pie, and I got to meet his cousin too, she seems nice." Rory informed her twin as she took off her coat and put it away.

"Is this Ken's cousin?" Dylan asked as he looked at the young girl who had followed his sister. "No, this is Nina, she lost her mother after traveling with her to the city to help her mother find a job. I've decided to help her, so where's mom?"

"Still out." Was all Dylan could reply with before he walked up to the young girl and studied her for a second. "So what's your mom's phone number, we can just call her and she can pick you up."

Last edited by Alec on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:49 pm

(I think it's just a Ken/Yua thing, but who knows. If mstm is fine with it, I'll be fine with it too. XD)

"You can't call her. We live about a day away and she doesn't have a cell phone," Ni'Usa told the boy. "She thinks they are evil or something. But she'll be back by tomorrow and she'll be looking for me, so I'm sure we're hear from her."

She already had her lie worked out. She was a poor, lost girl who's mother had forgotten her and now has to remain the night somewhere until her mother could come and get her. By time her "mother" was suppose to be here, Ni'Usa would be gone. It would work for a while and Ni'Usa didn't plan on stay on Earth long anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm

((Uh... no. Yua's a special case, but she's probably the only one who could transfer magic.))

Ken

"So... what are you going to do if you're hanging out with Rory and they attack? I mean, we can't be together all the time," Ken said. He'd be in school for most of the day, and she'd have to be alone sometimes, at night as well, because there was no way he could even think of sleeping in the same room.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:55 pm

"I have to stay with you," Yua replied seriously. "Applying to your human school will be easy and I don't mind sleeping on the floor. Also I can't hang out with Rory alone. At least not until those three are gone. I can't put her in danger-at least not without you around."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 pm

(One could easily just say when Yua and Ken touched that Yua hadn't been expecting that and thus wasn't in control of her powers while Ni'Usa was when Rory touched her.)

"Well we should probably call your home phone and leave a message anyways, just to be safe." Dylan replied as he looked up at his siter who nodded in agreement.

"We should also call the police and tell them that we've found Nina in case her mother put in a report for her." Rory added along to Dylan's plan.

"Then we should order pizza. Because I'm hungry now, and I bet Nina is too." Dylan answered as he tried to use the young girl for his nefarious plans of not wanting to cook dinner.

(For shame Dylan! For shame!)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Ken

"What?!?! You're going to follow me around all day and night," Ken asked, not believing this. There was no way that she could be with him 24 hours a day. And he wasn't used to being around anyone for too long, he usually had to head home quickly and was alone there.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Ni'Usa hadn't planned this, but she knew that her appearance her was temporary. Nothing could really effect her too badly and if push came to shove, she was fine with servely injuring them both so neither one remembered anything or couldn't say anything for a long time.

"Sure I would love some pizza," she told Dylan. "But let me call my mom first."
-------------------
"Is there a problem," Yua asked, not sure why Ken seemed so...frustrated with the situation. "This isn't my fault. I never asked to be different."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next