New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Ken Ridger was a semi-normal Junior student at Northeast High; he did ok in his classes, had a few acquaintances, but not really any friends, and was constantly picked on by bullies, all grades and both genders. He spent most of his time doing homework or playing videogames when he had free time.

That all changed when one day, an odd looking girl burst from an alley way, and crashed into him on his way home from school. Since that moment, she followed him around, no matter where he went, she would follow him. At first he thought she was creepy, stalking him, but after talking to her, she explained that they had touched, and that meant that they were bonded on a spiritual level. He told her to leave, but she wouldn't, and soon she even started coming into his house and his room, and gradually, he started to accept her presence. She enrolled at his high school and they have all the same classes.

Ken's life also changed in a wierder way, he's now begun being approached by beings, who say they've come for the girl. She never goes with them, and he gains a sword everytime one appears. They attacked, and he somehow fended them off, there was some kind of power to his sword, but he has no idea how to use it.

Ken must maintain his normal life while keeping another secret, one that holds that fate of the world. Because if the girl is taken, an evil unlike any that's ever been seen before will be unleashed. All this is a little much for a 17 year old boy to handle, but he has to, and he will.

Rules:

1. No godmodding, one liners, ect.
2. Cursing is going to be limited, but I'll allow some of it.
3. Questions are meant to be asked, so ask if you have one.
4. Let's keep blood and gore minimal, please.
5. Keep this rp PG-13 in general.
6. Decent post length please, three line minimum.
7. You can have as many characters as you want, just keep tabs on them.
8. Use good grammar, if you have many grammar mistakes in a post, please go back and fix it, preferably before you post it at all. We all have bad days, one or two mistakes are fine occasionally.
9. Read the rules.
10. I reserve the right to add/modify rules.
11. You can create a student, or one of the people hunting the girl. I don't want too many of the hunters though. Oh, and you can create a teacher. No humans will know about the magical people yet.

Application:

Username:
Name:
Human/Magical Being:
Power/Weapon(for the magic beings):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Accepted Characters:

Username: manysidestome
Name: Ken Ridgers
Human/Magical Being: Human
Power/Weapon: The Sword
Appearance: Short black hair, about 5'6", scrawny, wears a black shirt and jeans. His eyes are green.
Personality: Ken is timid and shy, he tries to blend in with the crowd, but that hasn't helped since he's been followed everywhere. He's gernerally happy to be alone or with people, as long as he's not the center of attention. He's a gentle person, and isn't very assertive.
History: Ken grew up pretty normally, a little neglected. He mainly took care of himself, and is pretty independent because of it. He's an only child with a single mom who works alot. He was recently fired from a part-time job at a video store.
Other:

Name: Chad Davies
Power/Weapon(for the magic beings): N/A
Appearance: Blonde hair, wears a sports jacket and jeans, as well as expensive shoes, blue eyes.
Personality: Chad is the football star, and an egomaniac, he bullies around anyone he doesn't like, or a girl he deems hot. It just so happens that Ken Ridgers is the recipient of must of his bullying. He thinks Yua is hot, and hits on her all the time. He's also pretty bull-headed and not too bright, and he'll fight anyone who claims he isn't perfect.
History: Chad was one of those kids who got bullied when he was younger, until he finally started standing up for himself, in the form of pounding the heck out of anyone who bugged him. When he entered Middle School, he had already established himself as the most popular guy in the grade, and one of the most hated by the unpopular. No one really tried to stop him, until Ken Ridgers unintentionally talked back to him once. Since then, he's been the guy Chad has it out for. In High School, Chad became a football star, and he's been relying on a football scholarship to get into college, since his grades are mediocre.
Other:

Name: Nara Blud
Human/Magical Being: Magical Being
Power/Weapon: He can summon and control any magical being in his world to fight for him.
Appearance: He has short Dark Green hair, his bangs fall on his face. He wears a black shirt with green pants, and black boots. He wears purple and black gloves, and has yellow eyes, like a cat.
Personality: Nara is pretty overconfident in his abilities and his jobs, he doesn't think of much as a threat to him. He has a cruel sense of humor and loves taunting people.
History: Nara was a troublemaker in his younger days, and had a reputation for being tough. No one ever challenged him, and he and his friends started working for the Heads, as sort of bounty hunters. Nara was always effective, since every kind of creature under the sun obeyed him without question, he had their resources available to him. He was sent out to track and retrieve Yua, but he doesn't know why she's wanted, only there's a big reward for her capture.
Other: His favorite animal is the viperhound, the best of the trackers, stealthy, and deadly.

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Reyuantye or just Yua
Power/Weapon(for the magic beings): She can manipulate light, transport objects, slow down time
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20cute%20girl/allanimefan/CuteAnimeGirl.jpg
Personality: Yua is a charming girl or so she's told. She has an easy going personality and let's little bother her. Yua cares deeply for others and tries her best to help and/or protect them. She also doesn't let herself get pushed around, but isn't all that aggressive. Quick thinking and a bit of a dreamer too.
History: Yua was born on a very magical day and was thought very high of. She was admire as a youth for her talent with magic and her beauty. She knew little of her history other than the Heads of her world were watching her closely. Just recently she was told she must come with them, but after hearing a rumor that they were going to use her for something bad, Yua fleed. With the help of a friend she went through a teleporter and ran into Ken.
Other:

Name: Ni'Usa
Power/Weapon(for the magic beings): Created energy explosions, makes people fall asleep, pick any basic lock(for magical. She can open any normal lock).
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20cute%20girl/Najwa092/Cute%20Anime/Anime_Anime_girl_in_a_brown_hat_013.jpg
Personality: Hyper and very childlike. She is stubborn and hotheaded too and so tends to get into fights. She seems nice, but Ni'Usa doesn't care who she hurts as long as she finishes her job. Very cold towards people and is tricky too. Has a sweet tooth.
History: No one knows where Ni'Usa came from or how old she really is. She just appeared one day. It is known that she works for the Heads, but is not from this world. Ni'Usa lives alone and does what she is told. She tells no one about herself either and keeps a distance from the other beings.
Other:

Username: Alec
Name: Rioghnan
Human/Magical Being: Magical being
Power/Weapon(for the magic beings): The weapon is a sword about three feet long with a curved tip at the end. His power is sight. He can see anything around him for up to thirty feet, through any surface.
Appearance: Picture here. 5' 11". Weighs 179 lbs.
Personality: Cold, quiet, and intelligent, Rioghnan is an excellent and honorable warrior. He doesn't open up to anyone, but he is also a very creative person and in his spare time he enjoys painting and anything to do with music. He is also very tense around other people and doesn't know how to respond to kindness, as he's never really experienced a person giving it to him.
History: Not much is known about Rio, but he is determined to capture Reyuantye to complete some sort of mission he was given.
Other:

Name: Rory Evaristus
Appearance: Picture here(She doesn't wear that dress though.) She is 5' 5" and she weighs 103 lbs.
Personality: Rory is kind, quiet, yet very social as well. She tries to help others as much as possible and she enjoys fantasizing about fairy tales becoming true. She is also paranoid at the same time.
History: Rory was born as the third child in a small, yet average family as the youngest child just barely younger then her twin brother. She lived a fairly normal and happy life, always having her nose in a book or giving someone advice. When she turned thirteen she began to develop a small crush on her twin brother's friend, Kenny Ridgers, this has grown over the years.
Other:

Name: Dylan Evaristus
Appearance: Picture here Dylan is 5' 7" and he weighs 127 lbs.
Personality: Dylan is a very laid back person who enjoys joking around or simply hanging out. He dislikes loud people, or people who are intentionally rude for fun. He isn't very blunt and is known to lie on quite a few occasions.
History: Dylan was born as the older twin into a family of three, which made him the middle child of course. He's lived a fairly normal life and became friends with his best friend Kenny Ridgers when he was nine. He's always tried to be there for his best friend since he declared them to be friends forever when they were ten. But of course he still hangs out with quite a few other people as well, they just aren't as important to Dylan. He is currently unaware of the situation going on in Ken's life.
Other:

If you'd like the girl who follows him around, pm me about it, and we'll talk about her. And she's been claimed already.

Last edited by manysidestome on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Name: Reyuantye or just Yua
Power/Weapon(for the magic beings): She can manipulate light, transport objects, slow down time
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20cute%20girl/allanimefan/CuteAnimeGirl.jpg
Personality: Yua is a charming girl or so she's told. She has an easy going personality and let's little bother her. Yua cares deeply for others and tries her best to help and/or protect them. She also doesn't let herself get pushed around, but isn't all that aggressive. Quick thinking and a bit of a dreamer too.
History: Yua was born on a very magical day and was thought very high of. She was admire as a youth for her talent with magic and her beauty. She knew little of her history other than the Heads of her world were watching her closely. Just recently she was told she must come with them, but after hearing a rumor that they were going to use her for something bad, Yua fleed. With the help of a friend she went through a teleporter and ran into Ken.
Other:

Name: Ni'Usa
Power/Weapon(for the magic beings): Created energy explosions, makes people fall asleep, pick any basic lock(for magical. She can open any normal lock).
Appearance:https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20cute%20girl/Najwa092/Cute%20Anime/Anime_Anime_girl_in_a_brown_hat_013.jpg
Personality: Hyper and very childlike. She is stubborn and hotheaded too and so tends to get into fights. She seems nice, but Ni'Usa doesn't care who she hurts as long as she finishes her job. Very cold towards people and is tricky too. Has a sweet tooth.
History: No one knows where Ni'Usa came from or how old she really is. She just appeared one day. It is known that she works for the Heads, but is not from this world. Ni'Usa lives alone and does what she is told. She tells no one about herself either and keeps a distance from the other beings.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Name: Rioghnan
Human/Magical Being: Magical being
Power/Weapon(for the magic beings): The weapon is a sword about three feet long with a curved tip at the end. His power is sight. He can see anything around him for up to thirty feet, through any surface.
Appearance: Picture here. 5' 11". Weighs 179 lbs.
Personality: Cold, quiet, and intelligent, Rioghnan is an excellent and honorable warrior. He doesn't open up to anyone, but he is also a very creative person and in his spare time he enjoys painting and anything to do with music. He is also very tense around other people and doesn't know how to respond to kindness, as he's never really experienced a person giving it to him.
History: Not much is known about Rio, but he is determined to capture Reyuantye to complete some sort of mission he was given.
Other:
-/-\-
Name: Rory Evaristus
Appearance: Picture here(She doesn't wear that dress though.) She is 5' 5" and she weighs 103 lbs.
Personality: Rory is kind, quiet, yet very social as well. She tries to help others as much as possible and she enjoys fantasizing about fairy tales becoming true. She is also paranoid at the same time.
History: Rory was born as the third child in a small, yet average family as the youngest child just barely younger then her twin brother. She lived a fairly normal and happy life, always having her nose in a book or giving someone advice. When she turned thirteen she began to develop a small crush on her twin brother's friend, Kenny Ridgers, this has grown over the years.
Other:
-/-\-
Name: Dylan Evaristus
Appearance: Picture here Dylan is 5' 7" and he weighs 127 lbs.
Personality: Dylan is a very laid back person who enjoys joking around or simply hanging out. He dislikes loud people, or people who are intentionally rude for fun. He isn't very blunt and is known to lie on quite a few occasions.
History: Dylan was born as the older twin into a family of three, which made him the middle child of course. He's lived a fairly normal life and became friends with his best friend Kenny Ridgers when he was nine. He's always tried to be there for his best friend since he declared them to be friends forever when they were ten. But of course he still hangs out with quite a few other people as well, they just aren't as important to Dylan. He is currently unaware of the situation going on in Ken's life.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Cool, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:12 pm

((Ok, I'm going to start this now, but I'm still accepting))

Ken/Chad

"Had enough," Chad asked as he held one of Ken's arms behind him and using his other hand to push him into the lockers while Chad's stupid friends were standing around laughing at him. "Yes," Ken said, slightly muffled because of the locker in his face. "Can't hear you, you should speak up," Chad said. "I said yes," Ken said louder. "Nope, not hearing you," Chad said.

"I said Yes," Ken yelled, and Chad stepped back, as Ken fell to the floor, breathing heavily. After pounding fists with his friends, Chad and his friends left, as Ken stood back up and glared after them. "What a bunch of jerks," he muttered. It looked like most of the hall was deserted, that was good, than maybe no one saw this little spectacle. "Wait... deserted halls... crap I'm late," he yelled and ran to his next class, where he burst in, apologizing to his teacher, and taking his seat quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Dylan looked up as he saw Ken come into the classroom, relieved to see that his friend had actually made it, but curious as to why he was late. "What held him up this time? Homework, bus, Chad? Or is he just going to make something up again." Dylan wondered as Ken took his seat in front of him.

"Dude, what happened to you?" Dylan whispered after leaning in towards Kenny.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Yua looked all around her. She fidgited nervously and started to pace. She was never usually nervous, but what had happened to her it made sense she was worried.

"Yua calm down. I can feel your worry and it's distracting me," her friend told her. Yua nodded and apologied. After all she had nothing to worry about right? She knew her friend would be able to help her out. She had complete faith in that.

"Ok I'm calm. I'm calm."

"Good."
---------------
Ni'Usa kicked open a door. The woman inside cried out in fear, but Ni'Usa ignored her. She started tearing through the home. After going through every room she could find, Ni'Usa started towards the door. The woman, still cowering called out, "You're the Heads' Pet aren't you?"

Ni'Usa stopped and a cruel smile played on her lips. Suddenly the house exploded and Ni'Usa walked onto the next one.

"Don't call me that."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Ken

"The gorilla in the sport's jacket," Ken told him. "Mr. Ridges, I would think after arriving to my class late you would at least have the decency to remain quiet during the rest of the class period," the teacher spoke up, making Ken blush with embarrassment. "Sorry Mr. Smith," Ken apologized.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Dylan quickly looked down at the papers on his desk after hearing the teacher reprimand Ken. He began to look around the classroom ater a few secnds and saw his younger sister looking at him. Dylan could almost swear she was trying to glare at him or look threatening or something, but she was doing a horrible job of it if that was her intentions. Rory quickly motioned her head towards Kenny and mouthed to Dylan that he should apologize for getting his friend in trouble. In return Rory received an eyeroll and a smirk.

"Sorry about that man." Dylan whispered to Kenny when he was sure the teacher wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Ken

"It's fine, he's just a big idiot," Ken said, flashing Dylan a smiled. "Mr. Ridgers, tell me, did you recently go deaf? I could have sworn I asked you to remain quiet," Mr. Smith said. "Sorry Mr. Smith, it won't happen again," Ken said.

A few class periods later...

The Final Bell Rang and Ken left his last class of the day. "Man, what a day, I have so much homework I'll probably be up 'till one doing it all," he said, stopping at his locker.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:51 pm

"Well good luck with that. I'm just going to try and cheat off of Rory as much as I can and then I'll only have about another hour to go." Dylan said with a smile as he teased his friend. "But don't worry, with all the bad luck you've had today, I am sure Karma will pay you back soon enough."

"If you want you can come over to my place and we can do the homework there. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind and Rory never seems to mind anything as long as you are doing it with me."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Ken

"Wish I could, but my mom's working late again and I need to clean our house and get dinner ready," Ken said, retrieving some text books. "Maybe another time, though." He closed his locker, and said, "Karma doesn't like me, I guess. Maybe I can get out of here without seeing Chad again."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Dylan shrugged as he hid disappointment when Ken said he couldn't come. "Hopefully you can. But some times it almost feels like he's hunting you down and you're the highlight of his day or something? ......Maybe he's like attracted to you or something? Then we could totally get him off of you for harassment and that would solve all of your ape problems." Dylan said excitedly as his mind thought up nonsense that the boy would find hilarious to see.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 pm

Ken

"Yeah... right," Ken said. "Too bad it's not that easy. Hey, where's Rory? You usually go home together, right?" He looked at his watch, he had about a thirty minute walk before he would be home if nothing distracted him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 pm

"She's umm....she is uh... Hey Rory where are you, It's time to go!" Dylan shouted after not being able to find an explanation. "She's umm....she was getting her books, yeah, that's where she was." Dylan told Ken with a smile as he saw his younger sister coming out of the school, looking rather embarrassed.

"Sorry for making you wait an extra two minutes Dylan, but I had a few problems to solve." Rory said in an obviously tense voice after she walked up to her brother. Of course her attitude change when she looked past Dylan and saw Kenny standing beside him. "So umm, is Ken coming with us today? Or...."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Ken

"I can't, unfortunately," Ken said. "I'll see you two tomorrow though." He began to walk the path to his house, keeping a look out for any ape-like jocks that wanted to cause him trouble.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Yua looked at her friend as she cried out.

"Ok I am ready. Are you?"

Yua nodded. Of course she was. She had been ready all this time. And she could hear noises of explosions and distress in the distant.

"Ok stand there," she said, pointing to the other side of the room. Then she began to chant. A portal began to open and Yua got ready to enter through it.

"Now!"

Yua ran through the portal. She felt happy and was about to cry out in joy, when she felt herself hit something. She landed on the ground. Looking at what she hit, Yua went pale.

"Oh no."
--------------
Ni'Usa entered the building, just as the portal faded. She looked at the woman inside and could feel her power.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"You know damn well who? Where is she!?"

"I have no idea who you're talking about. Now leave this place or I'll make you."

Ni'Usa knew better than to get into a fight. She turned and headed to report to the Heads. They would need to know this and Ni'Usa knew they would be mad.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Ken

As he walked home from school, he passed by an alley. A strange light came from it, and Ken stopped to see what had made it, when something collided with him. "Oof," he said when he hit the ground, and looked to see what hit him. An odd looking girl was next to him, looking afraid of something. "Sorry," he said, sitting up, rubbing his head. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Yua blinked as she looked at the boy in front of her. She nodded slowly.

"I'm alright. Are you ok? I didn't mean to hit anything when I came here. I just wanted to...." Yua stood and offered her hand to help him up. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Ken

Ken took her hand and stood up, smiling at her. "It's fine, no harm done. You really aren't making much sense though. What were you running from?" He could think of a few things to run from out of an alley, like a rabid dog, or thugs, or a swarm of bees... maybe not that last one.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:49 pm

"Oh...nothing," Yua said. She didn't want to avoid telling the boy, but she didn't want to freak him out either. After all if he was going to protect her, Yua would need to tell him everything where it was safe and private. "Just...these people were after me. Luckily I got away."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Ken

"That doesn't sound like nothing," Ken said, looking serious. "If you need a place to stay for a little bit, you can stay at my house for a while." He knew his mother wouldn't approve of him bringing home a strange girl when she wasn't there, especially when he was supposed to be doing chores and homework, but this was an odd situation and Ken couldn't just leave her alone when obviously something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Yua smiled at Ken. This was going easy. All now she had to do was tell the boy about him protecting her. She just wondered how the human would take it.

"I'm Reyuantye by the way, but you can call me Yua."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Ken

"Yua, huh? You must not be from around here," Ken said, smiling awkwardly. "Anyway, let's get going." He led her through the city until they came to his house. "Here we are, home sweet home," he said, and opened the front door. As expected, his mom wasn't home, and all the lights were off. "Make yourself at home," he said, walking into the living room and putting his backpack down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)   This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is My Life (Started but still Accepting)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next